User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 12/18/2014 5:51:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:55:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:55:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Clint Eastwood was the perfect guy to drive this movie. I believe it will be brilliant.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:56:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:56:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually going to see this in the theatre.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:56:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks amazing
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:57:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Thanks Blacktide!
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:57:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks awesome!
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:58:02 PM EDT
[#8]

I can already feel the tension that Chris Kyle went through.

Bradley Cooper was a perfect fit for this role.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:58:10 PM EDT
[#9]
in before "he's so hot"

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm not watching it.

I already know I want to see it. I've already read the book. I don't want any spoilers.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:59:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:59:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Cannot wait to support the film.

Hopefully the family makes ten fold what scum bag Ventura took from them.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:00:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Definitely going to have to see this in the theater.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:00:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Better hope ISIS doesn't start making threats!
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
in before "he's so hot"

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:00:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Very powerful.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:01:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Is this movie going to show the guys at the gas station that he shot (which there is ZERO evidence of it happening?)

How about him punching Ventura? (of which Kyle himself said in his deposition it never happened)

I guess all of GD should be piddling in our panties to go watch some fictional movie!! WOOT!!!
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:02:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Can't wait to see it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:02:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:03:09 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Is this movie going to show the guys at the gas station that he shot (which there is ZERO evidence of it happening?)

How about him punching Ventura? (of which Kyle himself said in his deposition it never happened)

I guess all of GD should be piddling in our panties to go watch some fictional movie!! WOOT!!!
View Quote

Oh boy they showed up.

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:03:21 PM EDT
[#22]

Wow.

So in.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:05:11 PM EDT
[#23]
I cant wait.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:06:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

All movies are fictional.  

Every.  Single. One.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:06:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:06:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Can't wait!
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:07:43 PM EDT
[#27]
LOL. The comments. HHHHHHHHHHnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:07:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Even more stoked about the movie now!
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:08:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Oh boy they showed up.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh boy they showed up.

He was a well known bullshitter. The fact that so many on here believe everything they hear about him is comical.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:08:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Can't wait.

It will get snubbed at all of the big awards... Fucking shame
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:08:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Looks amazing
View Quote

I'd much rather see this movie than other things.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:09:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I bet you're a ball at parties!
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Looks good. I trust Clint Eastwood to do it justice.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:10:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Movie looks great but after watching the preview, does he shoot the kid carrying the explosive device?

Someone tell me, "I gots ta know".
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:11:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Jesse, is that you?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:11:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Movie looks great but after watching the preview, does he shoot the kid carrying the explosive device?

Someone tell me, "I gots ta know".
View Quote

He shoots the tip of the rocket, so technically, the RPG kills the kid and not him.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#37]
sick
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:12:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have no idea at the type of parties I go too Life is good for me
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:13:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Looks. FUCKING. EPIC.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Every.  Single. One.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every.  Single. One.

WHAT?! I thought they were documentaries. Surely the space marines helped those poor innocent people. We kicked some ass in the Bug War, poor Desi though.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:14:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well when you become a Navy Seal and then become one of the worlds best snipers you will get to write a book about your life and can put whatever you want in it.

Until then STFU.

Even if he came back from the grave and publicly said "i made up everything about Ventura" everyone would shrug, still think hes a Hero and still think Ventura is a DB.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#42]

Damn, this looks great!
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:16:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Is this the trailer where the scope makes really cool clicking sounds as it zooms in?

Fucking asshattery.  Hollywood can really fuck up a good story with it's lack of attention for details...
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:16:37 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

He was a well known bullshitter. The fact that so many on here believe everything they hear about him is comical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh boy they showed up.

Oh you knew him personally?  Know anyone that did? Just jealous?

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:17:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh boy they showed up.

Well, as I don't know how much authority you have to opine on this, I will say, regardless, Kyle WAS a Navy Seal, and he WAS an adept sniper, and regardless of embellishments and bullshit aside, he had been there done that a lot more than 87% of ARFCOM, especially me....and I have to respect that.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:17:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Well when you become a Navy Seal and then become one of the worlds best snipers you will get to write a book about your life and can put whatever you want in it.

Until then STFU.

Even if he came back from the grave and publicly said "i made up everything about Ventura" everyone would shrug, still think hes a Hero and still think Ventura is a DB.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Until then STFU.

He WAS a hero until he disparaged himself at every chance he could.
Dude could have just gone by his service record and been a national hero, but Nope, had to come up with a bunch of bullshit to inflate his ego even further. Including throwing another SEAL under the bus. Kyle's buddies wouldn't even stick up for him in court, what's that tell you about him?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:19:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/seh6p.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh boy they showed up.

http://i.imgur.com/seh6p.gif

I do know that he lied to all you ballsack swingers about something that happened and you're still swinging on his sack. Until he went to court and then recanted everthing he said, not to mention none of his buddies took his side. That tells me a lot about someones credibility regardless of what they've done in the past.

Chris Kyle, the ultimate Shuttle door gunner..................
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:20:31 PM EDT
[#48]
According to Wikipedia, the alleged incident with Ventura is not in the movie.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:20:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Cannot wait to support the film.

Hopefully the family makes ten fold what scum bag Ventura took from them.
View Quote

Bets on how long before fuckwad Ace Ventura tries to cash in on this?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:21:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Welcome to the party pal
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top