Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:35:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well, it was their ammo.  You're not entitled to it because they made a mistake.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wouldn't care if they were free, fuck PSA.

explain.

It's been posted before in the last PSA shitty customer service thread   but here ya go.

I ordered  2 classic lower build kits and a BCG.  should have been a pretty easy order right?   well not for those morons at PSA.

Instead  they sent me a single box of .22.

So I contacted their customer service department and was told by Cory Sloan they were working with the shipping department to get my items out to me.

Well after 4 days with no tracking number in my email I contacted them again,  only to be told they were holding my parts
until I sent back the ammo.

They were holding almost $300 in parts   over a $10 box of .22.

I'll say again,   Fuck PSA.

Well, it was their ammo.  You're not entitled to it because they made a mistake.

Fuck, it was .22. I would have given my credit card number to them to buy it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:36:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

explain.

It's been posted before in the last PSA shitty customer service thread   but here ya go.

I ordered  2 classic lower build kits and a BCG.  should have been a pretty easy order right?   well not for those morons at PSA.

So I contacted their customer service department and was told by Cory Sloan they were working with the shipping department to get my items out to me.

Well after 4 days with no tracking number in my email I contacted them again,  only to be told they were holding my parts

I never said that I was entitled to keep it.

I'm saying that my stuff should have been sent once i contacted them.

The fact that they were not going to ship my parts until I sent back the ammo is why they'll never see anymore of my money.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:38:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Bought this on 12-1-2014: PTAC TAC10 18" SSK15 Melonite Upper with BCG & CH

Crickets so far.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:38:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The fact that they were not going to ship my parts until I sent back the ammo is why they'll never see anymore of my money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

explain.

Hey, your money, your rules.

However, their stock, their rules, too.  

I mean, I can get being upset over them making a mistake, but, personally, I would've picked up that can (or credit card) and complied if I wanted my stuff.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:40:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I fuck Troy. I fuck CTD. I no can fuck PSA.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:43:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
well if its lost, how would they know its lost, to tell you its lost....   kind of like looking for something you don't know is missing.   tracking numbers  and PO's and request to send it back  works .  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
well if its lost, how would they know its lost, to tell you its lost....   kind of like looking for something you don't know is missing.   tracking numbers  and PO's and request to send it back  works .  
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
After a recent customer service gaff, PSA is off my list for 2014/2015.

What happened?

I sent in a SS bbl for service (at their request) and they lost it.

I have heard nothing from them and they can tell me nothing when I call.

This was 3 months ago.

I should have just fixed the issue myself.

I am not exactly angry but, I am annoyed enough that I won't buy from them or recommend them going forward.

The best I am willing to say about them right now is "their prices are great so, roll the dice if you're feeling lucky."

You know, I never thought about it like that.

If I didn't want to get raped, I shouldn't have worn a swimsuit, to the beach...
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:58:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

thanks for posting that.  I didn't pick up a bolt, but did order some of the 300 blk converted brass and one of the $50 rds and mounts.

View Quote

Anyone have a link to the 300 BLK brass, my search is not bringing up anything.

Found it.

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:14:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

It was funner to hate CTD.

And still is, too.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:16:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

explain.

I think PSA should not do business with BrainDead Calirfornians...
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:19:55 PM EDT
[#10]
For later
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:25:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

explain.

I am a giant PSA Fanboi and I agree this was bullshit on their part.  Ship the order ASAP and then worry about getting your other shit back.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:32:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
From behind the iron curtain "F*ck PSA" my cash goes to those who support every gun owners rights.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Bought this on 12-1-2014: PTAC TAC10 18" SSK15 Melonite Upper with BCG & CH

Crickets so far.
View Quote

Bought this on 12-1-14:

PSA 16" mid CHF upper with premium BCG and CH.

Delivered on 12-17-14

My complete Classic lower took 10 days (ordered Thanksgiving night.)

Total for new rifle: $481.98, including shipping and local transfer.

Luck of the draw I guess, but I'll still do business with them.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:00:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

explain.

What an intelligent and well thought out reply.    
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:01:10 PM EDT
[#15]
got mines,  Thanks OP

If and when I do get another barrel or upper from PSA I'm going to ask them not to send it UPS.  I've seen two many stolen barrels and even guns by UPS
workers.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:02:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

explain.

Some say roebuck uses .221 bullets in a .17 hmr
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:05:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Some say roebuck uses .221 bullets in a .17 hmr
View Quote

Some say he can't spell California either.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:05:55 PM EDT
[#18]
I ordered and then realized they are 8620 extractors so I cancelled...no thanks.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:09:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I can't keep track of the hate of the week anymore
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Huh, do we hate PSA now?  I always liked them and had good experiences with them.  In for more info...

I know.

I found PSA years ago before they blew up and got some good deals and some awesome customer service.

Do we hate Spikes or still kissing their ass? I turned on them after a long drawn out wait for their "superior" .22 conversion that they soon dropped and pretended it never existed. Was not happy with their lack of customer support afterward. I do have 2 ARs built on their lowers from way back.

It's been several years since I've bought any gun related parts so I'm out of the loop.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:18:58 PM EDT
[#20]

No thanks.

I'll buy my bolts from someone with a more consistent quality reputation and happily pay more.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Snagged a couple, thanks.

lots of companies to F*ck, these days.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:20:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Thanks for the link OP.

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:22:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Why?  I've had nothing but great luck with them. I've got several of their rifles, all run like a top. Prices are great and shipping is pretty quick. What more could you want?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?  I've had nothing but great luck with them. I've got several of their rifles, all run like a top. Prices are great and shipping is pretty quick. What more could you want?  

Quoted:
After a recent customer service gaff, PSA is off my list for 2014/2015.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

There are two types of people- those who have had a CS nightmare with PSA, and those that will.

My favorite that happened to me was them selling gift cards and shipping them out all over the country (verrry slowly) and months later still not having anything in place for anyone to use them on their website. They finally get that set up, so I used it, to get an AR part and a t-shirt. T-shirt shows up, no part. Call them....call them again...email....email again...email again...post here....post here again, then they email me back saying they have them in stock and are sending it out that day. Two weeks later I call...and email...again. Now they are sold out and have no idea when or if they will get them in. They give me a refund via.....a gift card.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:25:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Any free shipping codes?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:28:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Good stuff. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:28:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

explain.

Ummm.... not really. While they have the right to request the ammo back (even go to civil court, if they choose), they do NOT have the right to hold the $300.00 in parts after accepting payment. In SC, that would be conversion/ breach of trust. Now, if PSA had refunded the $300.00 and stated they wouldn't accept business from the poster until the ammo was returned, there wouldn't be a problem. Poster could have filed a criminal complaint.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:31:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Forgot. Also, PSA would owe for shipping the 22 ammo back -not the poster's fault they screwed up. Figure about $15.00 for shipping (same as what PSA charges), Poster isn't required to take a monetary loss to benefit PSA.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:33:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Neva again PSA.

BTW they charge your card when you place your order, unlike most vendors who charge when they ship.

My little problem with that was they made a $600 mistake on my order and would not refund my card for almost a month for an item they did not have in stock anyway (was acting as a middleman).

Oh and don't even think about dealing with them on the phone, be prepared for a 45min+ wait to talk to a human, if you get through at all.

Waaaay too much shopping drama for me....I'll stick to places like Aim.

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:35:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Forgot. Also, PSA would owe for shipping the 22 ammo back -not the poster's fault they screwed up. Figure about $15.00 for shipping (same as what PSA charges), Poster isn't required to take a monetary loss to benefit PSA.
View Quote

They did send me a UPS prepaid shipping label for the ammo.

However,  due to the ammo being hazmat, it would have needed to be sent from a UPS hub.  And the nearest one was a 1.5 hour round trip. And that, I wasn't willing to do until my parts were sent.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#30]
What am I missing. This is like $5 cheaper than Aim sells them for. Big deal.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:40:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

$15
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:41:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

And AIM knows how to treat their customers as well.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:43:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

$15
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$15

Oh yeah I was counting the free shipping. Guess that desnt count.

$8.50 for shipping a bolt?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:51:34 PM EDT
[#34]
They also have a nice deal on .50BMG tracers, 10 rds for $19.99.

Hopefully PSA stays consistent and is slow to ship cause I'm gonna be outta town next week
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:51:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$15

Yes, PSA's shipping restructure is a no go.

Order an upper. $17
Add a BCG to that order. +$8.50 for a shipping charge of $25.50.

no.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:56:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Well, it was their ammo. You're not entitled to it because they made a mistake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

explain.

It's been posted before in the last PSA shitty customer service thread but here ya go.

I ordered 2 classic lower build kits and a BCG. should have been a pretty easy order right? well not for those morons at PSA.

Instead they sent me a single box of .22.

Well after 4 days with no tracking number in my email I contacted them again, only to be told they were holding my parts

They were holding almost $300 in parts over a $10 box of .22.

I'll say again, Fuck PSA.

Well, it was their ammo. You're not entitled to it because they made a mistake.

No...but any company with common sense would send out his stuff ASAP and maybe send him a return box for the envelope.

I bought an Accu-Stut awhile back, and when it showed up, there were 2 in the box.  I gave the company a call, and they told me it was their mistake, and I could just keep the extra, or just sell it if I wanted.  If a company can take that attitude over a product that cost $125, I'm not sure what the big deal is about a 10 dollar box of ammo.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

AIM wont send me a mag over 30+ round capacity even though its completely legal for them to sell, me to buy, and me to posses.

And we're in the same state FFS.

That discrepancy will be fixed here (OH) soon, but that has always pissed me off about them.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:59:38 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm STILL waiting for my 3-week old order from PSA to ship.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:00:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I ordered and then realized they are 8620 extractors so I cancelled...no thanks.
View Quote

Are the extractors on the premium bolts C158?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:03:06 PM EDT
[#40]
I must be the only one in GD who has never purchased from PSA.  Now the Ammo Pimp down in Ohio, on the other hand,....
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:05:09 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AIM wont send me a mag over 30+ round capacity even though its completely legal for them to sell, me to buy, and me to posses.

That discrepancy will be fixed here (OH) soon, but that has always pissed me off about them.

Oh wow...you're right.  I can finally put a 45 round mag into one of my AK's without the state calling it a "machine gun".
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:17:37 PM EDT
[#42]
I guess 9310 is the way to go now. C158 on the way out?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:19:44 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Why buy for $25 at PSA, when they will soon be selling for $50 in EE?
View Quote
Can you or someone else elaborate on this?  Did I miss something?

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:20:10 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh wow...you're right.  I can finally put a 45 round mag into one of my AK's without the state calling it a "machine gun".

Not yet my friend. Only load it to 30 for the next few months until it officially law.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:31:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Just ordered 2 for backs up's.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:32:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

+1

I have no idea what's going on but I'll go ahead and begin hating PSA just to be safe. I can always not hate them if it turns out to be a false alarm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Huh, do we hate PSA now?  I always liked them and had good experiences with them.  In for more info...

+1

I have no idea what's going on but I'll go ahead and begin hating PSA just to be safe. I can always not hate them if it turns out to be a false alarm.

Now we hate Troy and PSA, we need to start putting a memo out. But just bought one just to be safe
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#47]
I don't normally do this...
But I'm in for 2.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:34:27 PM EDT
[#48]
I ordered  a couple just to have some spare bolts.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:45:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Any good deals on bolt carriers?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:13:59 PM EDT
[#50]
I went from having zero spare bolts to hopefully two thanks to this thread. And four boxes of ammo for good measure.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top