Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2014 11:03:52 AM EDT
http://wiat.com/2014/12/16/activist-group-plans-to-shut-down-highway-280-friday-afternoon/

Hot wash: furgueson sycophants er I.. mean sympathizers planning on blocking the entrance to well to do shopping centers on biggest shopping weekend outside of Black Friday.

Here's to some holiday skull thumping.  
Welcome to the South, bitches. We don't pay those stupid LA/ NY protestor games.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:06:19 AM EDT
[#1]
_lol_
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:07:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
http://wiat.com/2014/12/16/activist-group-plans-to-shut-down-highway-280-friday-afternoon/

Hot wash: furgueson sycophants er I.. mean sympathizers planning on blocking the entrance to well to do shopping centers on biggest shopping weekend outside of Black Friday.

Welcome to the South, bitches. We don't pay those stupid LA/ NY protestor games.
View Quote

Our worthless mayor in Houston lets them get away with it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:08:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Skull thumping wont happen.

They will cause problems without any repercussions.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:10:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:02:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe the plan is to loot the shoppers as this would save them time and money on xmas shopping.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I need to install some upgrades to my front bumper.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:13:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good, see if the public still supports them after that.
View Quote

I'm not sure how much public support there ever was. I've met exactly one person who supported all this. The media has just made it sound way bigger than it is; they know how much influence they have to make any issue they want a massive deal and this is a perfect example.

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 1:44:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm not sure how much public support there ever was. I've met exactly one person who supported all this. The media has just made it sound way bigger than it is; they know how much influence they have to make any issue they want a massive deal and this is a perfect example.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here, and that person was an OWS supporter, makes sense.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 1:53:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Hickory Shampoo!
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 1:55:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Alabama, huh? Well....good luck with that!
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 1:58:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The affluent younger crowd in Houston seems to support this crap. They're too uninformed and insulated from what's going on the understand it. And there is a lot of corruption and high handedness in law enforcement. We've had a string of issues with HPD for several years now (false reporting tickets, crime lab faking evidence, etc).
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 2:21:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Purchase fire extinguisher sized can of mace and place in front seat. Be first to get to the traffic jam. After 10min get out and hose protesters down with mace to the applause of fellow drivers.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 3:44:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Purchase fire extinguisher sized can of mace and place in front seat. Be first to get to the traffic jam. After 10min get out and hose protesters down with mace to the applause of fellow drivers.
View Quote

Need to rig up a nozzle you can aim and fire from the driver's seat.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:29:39 PM EDT
[#14]
1.  Get Jeep with big front bumper out of the garage.
2.  Drive to Hwy 280 Friday afternoon.
3.  ???
4.  Profit.

Too bad me and The Wife are headed to the farm to deer hunt this weekend. I'll miss all the mayhem and hickory shampoos.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:47:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bunch of second graders support them
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:53:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The affluent younger crowd in Houston seems to support this crap. They're too uninformed and insulated from what's going on the understand it. And there is a lot of corruption and high handedness in law enforcement. We've had a string of issues with HPD for several years now (false reporting tickets, crime lab faking evidence, etc).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it Houston that has the minority run dept always in legal trouble?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:56:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:59:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Them sumbiches are just like a  ex-wife They just don't know when to stop and STFU. If they keep poking the ....
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:24:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Good.  Hopefully they can scare some  soccer moms and a few libtards into rethinking personal defense strategies.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:07:01 PM EDT
[#20]
We've got some snowplows here in IA that aren't being used if you want to borrow them AL. No snow here yet. We will need them back here soon though.

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:37:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Go for the high score OP.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 9:35:09 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

Mine flail FTW.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:17:06 PM EDT
[#23]
SITREP: local dindus postponed it due to fake FB alert.. which I think is HILLARIOUS. . But they managed to unfuck their coms and set it up off to the side near the entrance..like the unplanned unorganized shit birds they are..a whopping 10s of peoples showed up.. probably more people waving obscene hand gestures at them then showing support..

Hats off to local LEO for putting the brakes on this idiocy.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:17:52 PM EDT
[#24]
... Foxlabs, gel
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:25:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Hickory Shampoo!
View Quote

I came here to post that, and then rinse with fire hose, repeat as necessary. In addition, shoppers can carry pepper spray. Open season, apply liberally to clear walkway.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:29:01 PM EDT
[#26]
This pandering to malcontents contributes to the cop-killing sentiment in my opinion.

Any "protest" that disrupts traffic or decent citizen activities needs to be shut down and those who do not leave must be arrested.

Stop pandering to racist blacks and any instigators.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:30:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Carry OC Spray. The big can, and if they get confrontational, which they most likely will...

ETA: They came looking for a fight, you came looking for a sale.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:31:30 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think the FoxLabs crowd control backpack is what you're looking for.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:33:33 PM EDT
[#29]
AAR

story on A4, if you can navigate the abortion.

or

JEFFERSON CO..

Protest slows U.S. 280 traffic.

Madison Underwood.

[email protected]. .

Despite a press release stating that planned “Black Lives Matter” protests on U.S. 280 and at the Riverchase Galleria were canceled Friday, about 100 people participated in the demonstration. near the Summit.. Protesters waved signs from the grassy area near the Summit entrance, and remained peaceful, as planned.

. Traffic on U.S. 280 was flowing well at 3:45 p.m., but protestors began attempting to enter roadways at around 4:20 p.m. While police blocked some lanes of traffic, protesters marched along the side of 280 westbound to the Chevron near the Summit. They congregated there before returning along 280 eastbound and crossing the highway to the Summit entrance.

By 5 p.m., traffic was moving normally.

Christian Wynn of Birmingham. was at the protest. with her boyfriend.

“What I hope to do, actually, is to get more people involved because I feel like that the more people we have, the bigger chance we have to make a difference, Wynn said.

“I know a lot of these people are just kind of going on with their daily lives, just trying to get home or trying to get to work, but I really think that if they take the chance, take the time to look into what’s happening on the news and everything, that they will want to join in and. get some stuff done.”.

A second protest.

At the same time protesters took to the Summit, dozens more, clad mostly in black, also filled the food court area of the Riverchase Galleria in Hoover for about 10 minutes, chanting, marching and laying on the ground in a “die-in.”

The mall seemed to be business as usual until about 4:30 p.m., when people began marching around the holiday decorations in the center of the food court, chanting “No Justice, No Peace,” and “I Can’t Breathe,” the last words of Eric Garner, who was killed by a police officer in New York.

Protesters briefly lay on the ground for the “die-in.”

Becky Brinkerhoff, 20, said the protest was the second one she’s been to. She’s from the Birmingham area but attends Emerson College in Boston. There, she said, she went to a couple of large protests. In one, students at Emerson staged a walk-out of their classes.

“When I saw that something was happening, I was just glad that something was happening at all,” she said.

“While the turnout may not have been big, the pressure not to come was way more. here than in Boston.”.

Jon Reed contributed to this story..

“ ... The more people we have, the bigger the chance we have to make a difference.”.

Christian Wynn.

Protester.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:33:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

http://www.foxlabs.com/products/pepper-spray/Crowd-Control-Tanks_AE12.html

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Modify your windshield wiper system. Attach new hoses and nozzles where you need it, lol.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:37:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Modify your windshield wiper system. Attach new hoses and nozzles where you need it, lol.

It would be funny to see some last minute shoppers take their frustration out on some protestors.  As far as the illegal protests in the road,  It should be legal to play automotive bowling with human bowling pins. The assholes blocking traffic would think twice about it then.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:46:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Mine flail FTW.

<a href="http://s6.photobucket.com/user/dirksterg30/media/military/mineflail_zps1b958d95.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/dirksterg30/military/mineflail_zps1b958d95.jpg</a>

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine flail FTW.

<a href="http://s6.photobucket.com/user/dirksterg30/media/military/mineflail_zps1b958d95.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/dirksterg30/military/mineflail_zps1b958d95.jpg</a>

Beat me to it.  I didn't know the turret was rotated to the rear when the flail was operating.  It makes sense if you want to keep your bore clean.  Learn something new everyday.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:47:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:03:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Dashing through the crowd

In a beat up Chevrolet

The bangs are getting loud

But my truck is making way

The scream of my diesel sings

The red spots are so bright

oh what fun it is to crash this protest

and ruin these dindus night

OHHH din du nunnin

din du nuffin

my baby din do nuffin

If your asses weren't protesting

my truck wouldn't need a buffin
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:13:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

These dipshits harassed shoppers at the Galleria, shut down stores, and caused general jackassery for holiday shoppers.  Not sure how that strategy is designed to win people to their cause.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:10:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#37]
nvrmind
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top