Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 2:56:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd put that picture in a frame and hang it in my lobby.

"FULL service plumbing to the max, jack!"
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 3:01:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I bet there is much more to the story of that truck and who ended up with it. Fearless Leader hates Texans and all they stand for. Why not have another slap in the face to Texas with that truck being used by the rag-heads?  I would not put it past them.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:31:13 PM EDT
[#3]
The real question is if Mark the Plumber had the weapon mount in the back in Texas.  

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:58:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So how did snackbar get ahold of a US truck.  Hmmmmm.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm just shocked that a US vehicle made it overseas to a shady place and didn't start out the journey by being stolen.

Cash for Clunkers was really just a Department of State version of Fast and Furious?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Here's a thought. Peel your business name and phone # off your trade-in's.
View Quote

This.

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:00:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:03:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Needs more rolling coal
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:11:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm just shocked that a US vehicle made it overseas to a shady place and didn't start out the journey by being stolen.

Ive seen tons of california plated US vehicles in downtown Kandahar.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:12:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I had a Toyota pickup that I traded in back in the late 90's.  About 5 years later I was looking at used trucks and I bought a 30 day Carfax membership to run backgrounds on potential purchases. I ran some of my old VIN's just for fun and my truck had ended up being exported to Honduras about a year after I got rid of it.

I would think the plumbers could fire back pretty easily with a simple 1-page summary of that truck's VIN.

Also, take your company information off of the truck before getting rid of it.  I could see a teenager buying the truck, doing all kinds of stupid stuff with it and any witnesses would tag Mark-1 Plumbing
View Quote

I owned a 1983 Yota pickup (total POS, long story, etc) and sold it to a guy who, along with his brother, owns a business where all they do is buy those little Jap Crap trucks and ship them down to Central America. Apparently they love those little trucks down there.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:16:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote
My first thought.

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:24:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

This.

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:26:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why didn't the dealer? Everyone I know in the dealer business says that the first thing you do is get after it with a mechanic is remove the personal touches (AKA removing the stickers), and clean it.

Having some plumber's name on the side of it just shits on the value so why the hell did the dealer leave it

Yeah, the guy should've but in all honesty, the dealer is the bigger tard... just my outlook
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:04:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Why didn't the dealer? Everyone I know in the dealer business says that the first thing you do is get after it with a mechanic is remove the personal touches (AKA removing the stickers), and clean it.

Having some plumber's name on the side of it just shits on the value so why the hell did the dealer leave it

Yeah, the guy should've but in all honesty, the dealer is the bigger tard... just my outlook
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably because it was a high mileage work truck. Ship that bitch right to the auction and spend as little time on it as possible.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top