BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:48:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I know it's hard to read over the sound of how awesome you are, but here...

https://store.magpul.com/product/MAG484/cases
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
iPhone 6 Plus cases now available.  

https://store.magpul.com/product/MAG485/cases

But still no standard 6 cases.

Hope my Amazon gamble pays off...

I know it's hard to read over the sound of how awesome you are, but here...

https://store.magpul.com/product/MAG484/cases

It's been available on and off at various times on their website.  Currently unavailable.  But the 6 Plus is now available.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:49:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the Magpul "Bump" case for my 5S; it fits snug and it has remained snug for the entire time I've had it, granted I forgot when I bought it. THe Bump Case is stuffer than the regular one since it has an inner hard rubber liner under the plastic outer shell.

Regular Magpul on left; Magpul Bump on right.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:50:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm disappointed that they didn't just wait longer to release some more colors.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:52:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm disappointed that they didn't just wait longer to release some more colors.
View Quote

Always bet on black!
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:02:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I had mine for about a year and a half and it never got loose.
View Quote

This x2 on my 4 and my work 5.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:01:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Have one in my iPhone 4 for over 3 years. Just ordered a iPhone 6 and magpul case on ebay $22 shipped.
View Quote

Hey Dan, get your case yet? I think you and I ordered the same one.  Mine is "preparing for shipping".
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:09:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Odd, Ive had a Magpul case for the iPhone 6 for about 4-5 weeks.  

I love it!

Matching case and color for my iPad mini too....

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:11:19 PM EDT
[#8]
The one on my 5S got really loose.  Some particles made their way into the case and the movement caused a bunch of gouges on the back of my phone.  Had good luck with the one on my 4S, but this has soured me on them now.  I tossed it and ordered a spigen which seems to have a much better fit and not really that much more expensive.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:13:36 PM EDT
[#9]
They are sending a replacement for mine as we speak for the same thing.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:23:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I've had a 5s Magpul field case for over a year and a half.  Removed it multiple times to clean dust out but it doesn't feel loose at all.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:30:31 PM EDT
[#11]
I still have an iPhone 4, but my magpul case for it is still going strong 2.5 years later. Fit isn't quite what it was originally, but it's still snug and does its job
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 5:46:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Amazon gamble paid off.  

Mine came in today.  Looks good, fits good.  This+tech armor screen protector and I'm happy.

Link Posted: 12/24/2014 5:53:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Amazon gamble paid off.  

Mine came in today.  Looks good, fits good.  This+tech armor screen protector and I'm happy.

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag79/Texans3gs/Mobile%20Uploads/7FDB7866-6252-4B09-A159-FCD0EDEE611E_zpscxb9doe9.jpg
View Quote

Who was the seller on Amazon?  FDE or OD?
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amazon gamble paid off.  

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag79/Texans3gs/Mobile%20Uploads/7FDB7866-6252-4B09-A159-FCD0EDEE611E_zpscxb9doe9.jpg

Seller was PAVOI.  OD green because that's all they had in stock.  Looks good though, I like it.

Eta: looks like they have OD green, grey and pink in stock right now.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 6:39:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Seller was PAVOI.  OD green because that's all they had in stock.  Looks good though, I like it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amazon gamble paid off.  

Got it, thanks sir.  I really like the FDE (that's what I had on my iphone 5).  I might keep holding out.  Im pretty happy with my Urban Armor Gear case, but for some reason it just feels a little clunky in the hand.  I'll probably go back soon as I can get an FDE.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 6:42:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Just FYI.

I have had a magpul field case for my iPhone 5 for around 10 months... Well it got pretty loose.

I boiled it in water for about 2 minutes then put it directly into ice cold water. This helped but not as much as I would like.

Well I emailed magpul about it and about two weeks later they emailed me back and asked for my shipping address and they would get me a new one.

It came in the mail today!  I know this is not a solution to the problem, but good customer service!!

View Quote
The answer you are looking for is incipio. Trust me

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top