User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 8:48:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 8:57:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

When asked why 53 seconds was missing from the gas station’s surveillance footage during the time Charmbers entered and left the gas station on the night of her death, he said he does not have a clue.

View Quote

Orly?
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:04:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

53 Seconds of Security Camera Footage Missing

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B47PDmiCIAAUIja.jpg

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

53 Seconds of Security Camera Footage Missing

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B47PDmiCIAAUIja.jpg

Groups are also pointing the finger at gas station owner Ali Alsanai, who was one of the first to post pictures of Chamber’s car and details about her cause of death on Facebook, saying he knows more than he is letting on.  Ali told NewsMS that he really does not know anything.

"I really didn’t know nothing; all I said was she came to the store. That was it. At the end people accused me of doing it. The police officer came today and said I’m better off just let it go, just no comments for anyone,” said Alsanai.

Alsanai says he was able to snap photos of the burned car because the tow-truck driver was a regular customer, and came in to buy cigarettes after picking up Jessica’s car. He went outside to take a picture and that was it.

Alsanai says he found out about Chamber’s murder around 11:00 p.m. when law enforcement came to the store.

"By the time it came to eleven, the police, the sheriff, and everybody come to the store. They said, ‘we got to watch the camera.’ I said, ‘what happened?’ He said, ‘Jessica just died.’ I’m like, ‘Oh my god what happened?’ He said they poured gasoline into her mouth, that’s how I know, cause the sheriff told me.”

When asked why 53 seconds was missing from the gas station’s surveillance footage during the time Charmbers entered and left the gas station on the night of her death, he said he does not have a clue.

There is still an $11,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest in the case. If you have information call the Panola County Sheriff’s Office at (662)563-6230.

What a bad photoshop.  I wish it were true though.  Amateur hour...

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:19:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

FBI assisting local law enforcement agencies in Jessica Chambers' case

The FBI is now assisting the ATF, and U.S. Marshals with the Jessica Chambers' investigation, according to District Attorney John Champion.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/27633176/fbi-assisting-local-law-enforcement-agencies-in-jessica-chambers-case
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:25:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Meanwhile, department investigating Chambers's death .....

Panola County sheriff's employee indicted on sexual battery charges

PANOLA CO, MS (WMC) - An employee at Panola County Sheriff's Office was indicted on one count of statutory rape and one count of fondling.

Norman Hughes was placed on leave when the allegations surfaced, according to Sheriff Dennis Darby.

Hughes is the sheriff's cousin, so Mississippi Bureau of Investigation handled the case.
View Quote

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/27548575/panola-county-sheriffs-employee-indicted-on-sexual-battery-charges
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:28:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:30:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Is this how crime scene investigations are done in LA?

On Thursday, a CNN crew saw a man in a Panola County Sheriff's Office pickup truck collect something from the ground, less than 50 feet from the tree, place it in a paper bag and drive off. He stopped a short distance down the road and crouched by the roadside, placing something else in a paper bag and driving away.

Later, several men from the Sheriff's Office, clad in fluorescent vests, arrived and began investigating the scene, picking items up and examining them as a canine unit assisted with the investigation.
View Quote

http://www.abc57.com/story/27617497/jessica-chambers-phone-provides-leads-prosecutor-says
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:42:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

http://wmctv.images.worldnow.com/images/6128117_G.jpg

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/27548575/panola-county-sheriffs-employee-indicted-on-sexual-battery-charges
View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://wmctv.images.worldnow.com/images/6128117_G.jpg

PANOLA CO, MS (WMC) - An employee at Panola County Sheriff's Office was indicted on one count of statutory rape and one count of fondling.

Norman Hughes was placed on leave when the allegations surfaced, according to Sheriff Dennis Darby.

Hughes is the sheriff's cousin, so Mississippi Bureau of Investigation handled the case.

Ah, Mississippi.........you never let me down.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:52:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well, considering the Left has been dragging us down this road for 50 years in the ostensible name of color blind society, we shouldn't be surprised.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
People "care" because she's white, and they think the person(s) that killed her aren't.

Unfortunately, this statement is probably true

Well, considering the Left has been dragging us down this road for 50 years in the ostensible name of color blind society, we shouldn't be surprised.

And are in complete denial about cause and effect. Always some magical cause just beyond the perceptible. Within reach of knowing if you throw enough money, convoluted theories and social science workers at it. Till then 'Racism'. The magical word to hide the obvious, shut down discussion and counter accuse ('sexism' is an acceptable substitute). Build a neutralizing, fabricated narrative. Like "hands up, don't shoot".

There is a narrative. And this has potential to be bad for the narrative. So it will fade away.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 10:11:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Article OP is talking about

Edit that was a good read OP
View Quote

Wow...

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 10:21:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Nicole Simpson didn't get the word out? Those who ignore history are DOOMED TO REPEAT IT!
that is all
/sympathy
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 11:39:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Wow...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow...

Current post from The conservative treehouse  12/16/14

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/12/16/justice-for-jessica-lane-chambers-research-thread-2/#more-93911
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 12:12:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

+1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn

+1

Word
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 12:43:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And are in complete denial about cause and effect. Always some magical cause just beyond the perceptible. Within reach of knowing if you throw enough money, convoluted theories and social science workers at it. Till then 'Racism'. The magical word to hide the obvious, shut down discussion and counter accuse ('sexism' is an acceptable substitute). Build a neutralizing, fabricated narrative. Like "hands up, don't shoot".

There is a narrative. And this has potential to be bad for the narrative. So it will fade away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
People "care" because she's white, and they think the person(s) that killed her aren't.

Unfortunately, this statement is probably true

no denial here, my state is not much different than ms. i learned a long time ago not
  to hang with the blacks.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 1:16:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Will read later.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 1:48:55 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/12/16/justice-for-jessica-lane-chambers-research-thread-2/#more-93911

Has there been a motif established yet? She wanted out and they wouldn't let her based on her knowledge?

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:27:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Interesting interview with the gas station operator guy:

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/27634823/gas-station-worker-speaks-about-social-media-allegations

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Interesting interview with the gas station operator guy:

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/27634823/gas-station-worker-speaks-about-social-media-allegations

The man who may have been one of the last people to talk with Jessica Chambers says he is being threatened, and he is being called the leader of a gang that may have been involved in Chambers' death.

Jessica Chambers, a 19-year-old Panola County resident, was murdered on December 6th. She was found burning next to her car, which was also on fire.

"Everybody knows me out here," said Ali Alsanai, son of the owner of the gas station where Chambers was seen pumping gas hours before she died. "Everybody likes me, I get along with everyone so they probably take it the other way, the wrong way, you know, 'He's a gang, he a drug dealer.' They just posted a video on YouTube about me. I'm scar face Ali Alsanai."

Alsanai has even gotten death threats from people seeking justice in the murder.

In a recorded statement, Alsanai asked a stranger "You're accusing me of killing that girl?" to which the stranger responded "A lot of people say you did." The stranger then threatened to get even. When Alsanai asked "So you're saying that someone is going to come and pour gas down my throat," the stranger replied, "Somebody is going to have to pay for what they did to that girl."

Alsanai says the threats are written as well. In a Facebook post, someone wrote, "I hope somebody burns you and your store down."

Many of the accusations are coming from a blog calling itself conservative. Alsanai says that a lot of the posts on this site and other social media sites are lies, connecting him to a gang and the murder of Jessica Chambers.

One of the accusations from other people posting is that gang members hang out at the Alsanai family store, M&M, and drugs are sold there.

People who frequent the store and live in the area say they have never seen any of that kind of behavior at the store.

"Aint no gangs here," said Alsanai. "I don't know where the gang thing came from. It's just people hang here. But no gang, no drugs, no nothing going on. They need to stop all this stuff 'cause there's no gangs and drugs around here."

The 19-year-old Alsanai works in the store with his family members. He said mostly older people hang around, and if anyone loiters they are told to go away.

Someone even accused Alsanai of being a gang leader.

"Saying I'm a leader in a gang Black Squad, that I'm selling drugs at the store," commented Alsanai. "They're ruining our business. Ever since they started talking, we've been slow."

When asked whether he was a member of a gang, Alsanai responded, "Nope, I am not. I've never had a problem with no polices."

Alsanai said he can't believe what people are saying and denies the allegations.

"I've been here all my life at the store just making a living," Alsanai added. When asked whether he had anything to do with Jessica, he merely said "No." When asked if he knew her, he added, "I knew her as a customer, that's it."

The gas station's owner says he's turned over surveillance video from his gas station to investigators showing Jessica Chambers hours before she was burned alive.

This evidence could help find Justice for Jessica.

poor lil Alsanai

I love it when the new crop of "OG's" like to write cases for the feds via social media
your interview doesn't really match you FB narrative  ..   watch I bet lil Alsanai "cleans" up his FB thinking it will somehow dissapear
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:37:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You shake enough bushes the birds will start to talk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FBI, ATF, Marshals Involved in Jessica Chambers Investigation

PANOLA COUNTY, Miss. (FOX13) - Agents with the FBI, ATF, and the U.S. Marshals are now involved in the murder investigation of Jessica Chambers and assisting with resources according to District Attorney John Champion.

"I've even gotten calls from the Texas Rangers saying they would be glad to come over and help," said Champion, "They have different labs we can use, we have different expertise in different things we can all use."

POLICE CONFIRM ACCELERANT WAS USED

Champion said investigators have pulled more soil samples Dec. 5 from the Panola County site where the 19-year-old was killed in the quest for more evidence. Those results have not returned.

Monday law enforcement announced the autopsy results returned, but that information is not being released because it could jeopardize the case.

Law enforcement is also not releasing how the fire accelerant was used or what Jessica whispered before she died.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27632916/fbi-involved-in-jessica-chambers-investigation

These should be huge flashing red flags for the police who are so tech savvy they did not get the original footage, but rather recorded with a handheld cam the edited footage the gas station owner had (and was discovered by news media).
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:55:57 PM EDT
[#19]
in for updates

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 7:41:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Can I riot yet? It will have to be after I get off work though...
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 7:53:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

There isn't much in Courtland to loot.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 7:54:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hang enough dollars out they'll start to sing. Reward will be up to $30k soon.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Tag
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 7:59:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not trying to make light of the situation, it's a horrible thing for anybody to go through. But the lack of info, and knowing that Roscoe and Enis are running the investigation, is somewhat frustrating. No doubt the scene is contaminated and every person questioned had warning from Bubba's baby momma cousin daddy. This one will probably end with a jailhouse snitch saying his cellbitch done it so he can get a pack of smokes from the DA. The people that did it are deep in Memphrica by now and are working they way to Chicago.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 8:04:29 PM EDT
[#25]
I have a feeling this will eventually lead to a no knock raid and then GD will be conflicted

Gr
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 8:25:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 8:28:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 8:58:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

From what I can tell so far she was out.

She went back in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow...

Has there been a motif established yet? She wanted out and they wouldn't let her based on her knowledge?

From what I can tell so far she was out.

She went back in.

If your out you put hundreds of miles between you and the game

agree she wanted to get back in and she did tragically
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:04:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Perhaps the family doesn't care for the taste of gasoline ... same for the see-no-evil sheriff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
This part is interesting. Family claimed she had no boyfriends yet her farther stated she was in a battered woman's shelter. Story is definitely confusing.

Perhaps the family doesn't care for the taste of gasoline ... same for the see-no-evil sheriff.

You would think that after your daughter was burned to death it is time to find your balls and act like a father. After they killed your daughter they have no reason not to finish off the rest of your family to really plug the leak and eliminate anything that leads to them.

As the saying goes, after the first one, the rest are free.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:12:39 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote
Isn't it possible that she naively thought she could keep some of her friends that were in while she was out?

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:15:45 PM EDT
[#31]
The pic of her burned out car in front of the gas station was look at what we can do, a warning to others. It was not a oh shit look what happened to Jessica pic. I hope the FBI finds the missing 53 seconds on the DVR, that will be the game changer. This is shit that is made for a Lifetime movie. With all the barney cops fuking up everything and then one getting arrested. A person couldn't make this shit up.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:17:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Isn't it possible that she naively thought she could keep some of her friends that were in while she was out?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hate to laugh at a tragic situation  but

Very few people have seen the dope trade from the front seat and back seat of a marked unit
sadly I have
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:20:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:24:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 10:08:36 PM EDT
[#35]
I have so many questions.  

Tagging for later.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 11:09:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Most bumfuckegypt towns will never have a case that gets national attention.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The pic of her burned out car in front of the gas station was look at what we can do, a warning to others. It was not a oh shit look what happened to Jessica pic. I hope the FBI finds the missing 53 seconds on the DVR, that will be the game changer. This is shit that is made for a Lifetime movie. With all the barney cops fuking up everything and then one getting arrested. A person couldn't make this shit up.

Most bumfuckegypt towns will never have a case that gets national attention.

C'mon. Using a handheld to video the parts that little asswipe decides to show you? Small town or not that is the epitome of stupid.

Really, paying attention around here has made me a little more savvy in the ways of technology than some, but you would have to be really slow to do anything but grab his shit. Especially if you KNEW it was a hangout for dope heads that she had been associated with. And if it is a small town they would have, or should have, been well aware of that.  

I'm all about supporting LE, but they fucked up.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 11:54:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Of course she could. There is no moving on without cutting those people 100% out of your life.

She hung out at the same places and same people from her recent past. IMO, someone called her on it, she said something that another person took as a threat to their future and they killed her for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course she could. There is no moving on without cutting those people 100% out of your life.

She hung out at the same places and same people from her recent past. IMO, someone called her on it, she said something that another person took as a threat to their future and they killed her for it.

I'm not sure you can assume such things as site staff, this is a member's ex-girlfriends maids sister's daughter's boyfriend's ex-old lady.  Shame on you.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:03:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 1:27:05 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Training and experience...not everyone has it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

C'mon. Using a handheld to video the parts that little asswipe decides to show you? Small town or not that is the epitome of stupid.

Really, paying attention around here has made me a little more savvy in the ways of technology than some, but you would have to be really slow to do anything but grab his shit. Especially if you KNEW it was a hangout for dope heads that she had been associated with. And if it is a small town they would have, or should have, been well aware of that.  

I'm all about supporting LE, but they fucked up.

Training and experience...not everyone has it.

I don't have any leo training and don't really know much about security cams, but if I found out there was video of a victim of a crime, alibaba better hope he has a backup dvr because the current one would be going back to the station with me.

If you need a warrant for something like that, I would leave a deputy there with instructions to not let it out of his sight, while I boogied over to the judge or whoever signs off on warrants for that sort of thing.

When I was watching the video of the officers recording the video, it looked like there were quite a few camera views that they weren't shown.

For instance, we see video from an angle which shows the back of her car looking in the direction she went when she walked off camera towards the other end of the lot.

But, you only see that view when she is still by her car, whoever is controlling the video switches it to another camera before she walks in that direction.

And doesn't switch back until she is back over by her car, after she had come back and gone into and returned from the store.

Also the disappearing and reappearing guy with the gas can shows evidence of some sort of tampering.

I don't know if the police have actually taken ali in and done a formal questioning on him yet, but going by some of the stuff he posted on facebook and said to the press, they damn sure ought to.

I'll bet he would sing a little different tune under pressure.

I'm really hoping that there is just a whole lot of information that the cops have that they are just not releasing, and that they are not as far behind as it appears.

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:31:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:38:02 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Okay, shit is starting to add up.

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 2:29:45 PM EDT
[#42]
You guys keep saying she was out but went back in,etc.  I assume you are talking about being IN and OUT of the gang.

I don't know the social workings  of gangs, but I would assume that she was just a girl that sexed various members of the gang and got beat up by one of them and hid in a shelter.  I would think if she was a member, they wouldn't tolerate another member beating her up.  

What do I know though, I am white male.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 2:34:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:  I would think if she was a member, they wouldn't tolerate another member beating her up.  
View Quote

You really think a young blonde girl was a member of a black street gang? I'd say the word you're looking for isn't 'member' but 'property'.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 3:48:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You really think a young blonde girl was a member of a black street gang? I'd say the word you're looking for isn't 'member' but 'property'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  I would think if she was a member, they wouldn't tolerate another member beating her up.  

Yeah, that is the way that my line of thinking was headed.  Did she go back to being property willingly?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:05:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
She tried to get away from them what the story said.
View Quote

..and they got angry, because they wanted to be the only ones who had what the story said, therefore they didn't want her to get away from them what the story said, so they killed her?

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:04:54 PM EDT
[#46]
At the risk of sounding like a "Watch out, we gotta badass over here" jackass, why would anyone - particularly LEO agencies - be afraid of these small town shitheads?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
At the risk of sounding like a "Watch out, we gotta badass over here" jackass, why would anyone - particularly LEO agencies - be afraid of these small town shitheads?
View Quote

they live in the same community?

just the first thing that comes to mind - no real idea if it's true or not
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:14:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, unfortunately, even though EVERYONE knows exactly who the gang bangers are, the PoPo can't just go out and kill them all over the course of a day and be done with it...

Too bad, since that is what needs to be done to these shitbags....
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:21:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are connected to shitheads out of Memphis and Chicago?

The are probably just area managers for a larger gang.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:22:18 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Yeah, unfortunately, even though EVERYONE knows exactly who the gang bangers are, the PoPo can't just go out and kill them all over the course of a day and be done with it...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well no, I wasn't suggesting they simply gun them down, even if it's what they all deserve and more or less have coming to them. How about they do some actual detective work and amass a metric fuckton of evidence and turn it over to an agency capable of dealing with them?

I dunno man, I just can't understand why a local LEO agency would tolerate this brand of barbarianism right outside their doorstep.
Quoted:

They are connected to shitheads out of Memphis and Chicago?

The are probably just area managers for a larger gang.

If that's the case, I would imagine the FBI would be VERY interested in the goings on in their little AO.

Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top