Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Posted: 12/13/2014 5:20:49 PM EDT
I apologize if this has been mentioned, but check out theconservativetreehouse.com for an article about the investigation.  It is complete with gangs, drugs, terrorists from yemen, and incompetent or negligent police officials.  

It reads like a conspiracy theory, but it is interesting.  Maybe someone can hot link it for me.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 5:21:21 PM EDT
[#1]
It has been done several times but have they caught the guy?
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 5:28:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It has been done several times but have they caught the guy?
View Quote

No.  I REALLY suggest finding the article on the website that I mentioned.  

It will make any small town dweller rethink how safe they really are.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 5:46:18 PM EDT
[#3]
That was quite a read OP.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 5:53:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Article OP is talking about
Edit that was a good read OP
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:29:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks for the help civic.  I found this on another message board and a few people posting in the thread were from that area.  They acted like they weren't surprised at all and that the Batesville area has been a tinder box for a long time.  I never would have imagined a Muslim terrorist thriving in that area though.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I apologize if this has been mentioned, but check out theconservativetreehouse.com for an article about the investigation.  It is complete with gangs, drugs, terrorists from yemen, and incompetent or negligent police officials.  

It reads like a conspiracy theory, but it is interesting.  Maybe someone can hot link it for me.
View Quote

figures nobody wants to comment on this.  scares the shit out of white guys so its easier to ignore, doubt, ridicule facts, etc.

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:33:40 PM EDT
[#9]
This is pretty close to what I imagined when I first heard about the gangbanger BF.  She tried to get out and they ran a train on her in retaliation.  The whole thing got out of hand and ended up in murder.

The burning/pouring chemicals down the throat is fairly common in these extreme sex crime cases as a way of destroying DNA evidence.

The Yemeni gas station/drug dealer details are pretty interesting.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:33:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Let me explain to you how this works:

1) You think you have an interesting topic.  
2) You gather the appropriate links and hotlink them in a new thread.
3) You re-print a few paragraphs that summarize information in the links.  Not too many, but enough to give us a good summary.
4) If we are interested in further reading, we click on the hotlinks you provided.

You did none of the above.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:37:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thanks for the help civic.  I found this on another message board and a few people posting in the thread were from that area.  They acted like they weren't surprised at all and that the Batesville area has been a tinder box for a long time.  I never would have imagined a Muslim terrorist thriving in that area though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The FBI jammed up a big cigarette smuggling operation in North Carolina that was funneling money to Lebanese Hezbollah.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:39:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

3) You re-print a few paragraphs that summarize information in the links.  Not too many, but enough to give us a good summary.
4) If we are interested in further reading, we click on the hotlinks you provided.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, you logic'd the shit out of him.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Wow. That is worth reading.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:41:32 PM EDT
[#14]
My surprised face at the whole thing .
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:41:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

dindu nufin
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:45:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Damn
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Political pressure is going to be the only way that Chambers' killers see justice.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:46:30 PM EDT
[#18]
I read the articles and there is an apparent view that they do not expect to arrest anyone.   I am not certain that the view is correct or if it is why it would be.

Are the local police and prosecutors afraid of the alleged gang?  

Are they afraid of the owner of the M&M gas station?
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:47:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Will read later.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:47:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I read the articles and there is an apparent view that they do not expect to arrest anyone.   I am not certain that the view is correct or if it is why it would be.

View Quote

Probably all of the above plus a denial of what a shit hole their 'community' really is at this point in time.  What parent wants to confront the fact that they've raised their children amid something like that?

Sounds like there's a lot of pus under that scab and no real desire to pull it off.    
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:49:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Damn
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:50:34 PM EDT
[#22]
So, shitty town, inept cops, and chick who hung out with thugs and got deaded? Is that it, basically?
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Tag

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:51:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Political pressure is going to be the only way that Chambers' killers see justice.
View Quote
That only works for minorities that get killed doing shit they shouldn't be doing.

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:52:55 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

So, shitty town, inept cops, and chick who hung out with thugs and got deeded? Is that it, basically?
View Quote
Add in a little Middle Eastern flavor and you pretty much have it. Reading between the lines it's pretty fucked up, but about on par for the demographics involved.

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:56:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is a pretty common thought process that everyone in that area is crooked or on the take in some way.  Judges, lawyers, school administrators, etc., etc.  

The fact that a former local nfl player is apparently involved with that crew leads me to believe  that no one wants to bother them.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:57:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

from fucking where

Maybe a half dozen guys in all of Congress that have any balls anymore?  And I may be high on that number.

Now if you are talking local political pressure, it might work until Holder/DOJ call and terrify anyone who makes this big.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:58:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There is a pretty common thought process that everyone in that area is crooked or on the take in some way.  Judges, lawyers, school administrators, etc., etc.  

The fact that a former local nfl player is apparently involved with that crew leads me to believe  that no one wants to bother them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure they are. Take the silver or take the lead. This is Obama's America. Disagree and you are a lone wolf patriot extremist.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:58:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Number three is huge. My Internet is slow so if I have a little info it helps tremendously.
Good PSA C4.
Interesting read OP.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:59:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Sure they are. Take the silver or take the lead. This is Obama's America. Disagree and you are a lone wolf patriot extremist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this, in a big way.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:59:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Wow. Scary......
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:59:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:03:30 PM EDT
[#33]
According to this comment the People's Nation gang traces its origin back to the Blackstone Rangers/El Rukns.

Gang Identification – Sports Team Logos – Dallas Cowboys – People Nation Gangs – Five Point Star Of The People Nation

http://www.ncgangcops.org/archives/Team%20Logos.pdf

The People Nation were formed in reaction to the creation of the Folk Nation alliance of gangs. In 1978, the El Rukns (now Black P. Stones), Vice Lords and Latin Kings formed an alliance system of their own, and titled it the “People”.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_Nation

Islamic identity adopted (1980s)
By the early 1980s, Perry and Alfred were dead and Gore was in prison for murder. The younger Vice Lord leadership attempted to conceal the gang’s true intentions with another camouflage campaign, this time by adopting Islamic ideologies.
By the mid-1990s, they had created a large document called Lords of Islam which addressed new rules for the gang. Their headquarters, located near Pulaski and 16th Street, is referred to as the “Holy City”.
1990s and beyond
In the 1990s, the Vice Lords, while engaging in the usual activities, became much more sophisticated and expanded into mortgage fraud, credit card fraud, and money laundering.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almighty_Vice_Lord_Nation
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:04:53 PM EDT
[#34]
poor girl.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:05:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:06:52 PM EDT
[#36]
from my old town.  Old Jeff Fort really was a smooth dude back then.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:08:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Wow...interesting article.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:09:26 PM EDT
[#38]
There is a lot of derp trigger discipline/ gun practices in the pics of that article!!
Nothing surprises me anymore but I have a hard time believing some these things! I have been hearing a lot stories of upcoming gang/race wars for the last 6-7 years.  I have a church member (that is a Former gang member- if there is such a thing) that keeps telling me get prepared but I don't know what else I can do.
The shooting gang sign happens all the time.  Any time I snap a pic of a group of people at church, 3/4 are shooting gang sign, no matter the age (even the young ones 2-3 years old).

With the said, something is in the air but I will not rehash last weeks discussion in the official thread on this subject.

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:09:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Damn ! That's some fucked up shit there !

Sounds like some good ol' water boarding is in order !
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:09:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wow.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:09:54 PM EDT
[#41]

So what does the key in the ignition, the transmission being in park,
the emergency brake being activated/engaged, and rear end damage, prior
to the fire – indicate to you?
View Quote

I guess that she was rear-ended. She put the vehicle in park, pulled the e brake, and got out to deal with the accident.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:09:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Unbelievable
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Everyone should take a moment to read this. This little game plan is playing out somewhere near you or those you care for all across the US. Our enemies are taking advantage of a sizable population of thugs and inmates in this country and converting them for their uses.

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:16:19 PM EDT
[#44]
#cuteblondslivesmatter
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:17:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Reminds me of the Mexican drug cartels. The lunatics have taken over the asylum and the local law is either corrupt themselves or doesn't have the balls to touch them.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:17:56 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

#cuteblondslivesmatter
View Quote

That is racist!!!

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:22:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really ..... Maybe you should find all the story’s and post them bitch’s up there Perfection Commander
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:23:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Situations like this give birth to vigilantes.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:24:48 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Situations like this give birth to vigilantes.
View Quote
Doubt it. The sorts that would do something probably hate the white girl for dating a black guy more than they are riled up about her being killed.

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:25:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Wow
View Quote

Are you really surprised?

We both know there was a time here when these problems would have been handled. Yay diversity.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top