Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 187
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:54:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone needs chemlights for their preps Amazon has a 500pk on sale for $226 right now.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0052ZAFDA/?tag=facebook04ca-20
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:55:27 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Anyone needs chemlights for their preps Amazon has a 500pk on sale for $226 right now.

View Quote
Price was $165 yesterday.

Better deal here at $188.

I however advise against buying 500 packs of these. Based on what i've read, most of these will go bad by the time you get around to using them. If you can split the cost with others it's a better idea, and then you won't be super pissed off when they don't work down the road.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 10:01:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 10:56:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

http://www.amazon.com/Cyalume-ChemLight-Military-Chemical-Intensity/dp/B0052ZADGE/ref=sr_1_4?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1418997376&sr=1-4&keywords=500+lightsticks

I however advise against buying 500 packs of these. Based on what i've read, most of these will go bad by the time you get around to using them. If you can split the cost with others it's a better idea, and then you won't be super pissed off when they don't work down the road.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.amazon.com/Cyalume-ChemLight-Military-Chemical-Intensity/dp/B0052ZADGE/ref=sr_1_4?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1418997376&sr=1-4&keywords=500+lightsticks

As was done a few pages ago in this thread.    
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 11:04:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Many reloading dies for great prices.

Had  the 348Win page open last night.  Clicked buy this morning to find out the price had gone down another $3 overnight!

Reloading dies.
70% off
Sort high to low
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:44:08 PM EDT
[#6]
OST
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:28:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Is this thread officially dead?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:29:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote
yep.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:31:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

*snip
*snip

This really irks me...i see people with multiples that they will just sell for a profit when all i want is 2 acog to keep and use.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

*snip

DONT BE A FUCKING NECKBEARD!!

*snip

This really irks me...i see people with multiples that they will just sell for a profit when all i want is 2 acog to keep and use.

why do so many here even care what someone does with THEIR MONEY.  

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:32:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

The thread is only as alive as the deals...

It's dead.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:36:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
*snip

*snip

Entitlement mentality.
Obviously he can't afford an ACOG, but he wants one and feels he deserves one anyway.
When someone buys a couple, and sells them for profit....it makes his rage bloom, since now someone else got something he thought should be his, and they now have more money then he does.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:44:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Did they ever discount any scope mounts? I need a good quality 30mm mount before Christmas
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:50:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Did they ever discount any scope mounts? I need a good quality 30mm mount before Christmas
View Quote

Check here
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:53:12 PM EDT
[#14]
For those of you who wanted night vision.

Have a look at apex at the used section.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:55:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Entitlement mentality.
Obviously he can't afford an ACOG, but he wants one and feels he deserves one anyway.
When someone buys a couple, and sells them for profit....it makes his rage bloom, since now someone else got something he thought should be his, and they now have more money then he does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
*snip

*snip

Entitlement mentality.

lots of fucking idiots in this thread.  I could have got the 2 smoking deals I posted in the past few days.  Im watching the site for a NV scope, not a monocular.  I elected to pass and post those smoking mono deals here, hopefully for an arfcommer who actually wanted the gear.  not some smelly asshole who just wanted to flip it.  the dude who got it said thanks.  not sure what the fuck you are bitching about here.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 3:07:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Anyone need ammo cans?

PSA has them for 6.99

big cans
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 3:11:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Saw that they had the Hornady Auto Charge on sale for $166 (55% off) the other day, but wasn't sure I wanted it, so I held off. Went to buy it today and its up to like $230 again - shit.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 3:32:35 PM EDT
[#18]
$39 bucks for a disposable android tablet:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009W49ALA/ref=gb1h_tit_c-2_6282_c9f94e7f?smid=A2F16HI5S35R6P&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=center-new-2&pf_rd_r=1KET3CCS8MC3JKSD2VBZ&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1980506282
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 3:37:15 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009W49ALA/ref=gb1h_tit_c-2_6282_c9f94e7f?smid=A2F16HI5S35R6P&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=center-new-2&pf_rd_r=1KET3CCS8MC3JKSD2VBZ&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1980506282
View Quote
Things are getting so cheap. Are they going to be $10 in a year? Will bums all have tablets?

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 3:37:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Things are getting so cheap. Are they going to be $10 in a year? Will bums all have tablets?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 3:38:36 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
lots of fucking idiots in this thread.  I could have got the 2 smoking deals I posted in the past few days.  Im watching the site for a NV scope, not a monocular.  I elected to pass and post those smoking mono deals here, hopefully for an arfcommer who actually wanted the gear.  not some smelly asshole who just wanted to flip it.  the dude who got it said thanks.  not sure what the fuck you are bitching about here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

*snip

*snip

Entitlement mentality.

How about you give up your job so someone else can take it?  After all, many are out of work and need it.  

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 3:40:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Saw that they had the Hornady Auto Charge on sale for $166 (55% off) the other day, but wasn't sure I wanted it, so I held off. Went to buy it today and its up to like $230 again - shit.
View Quote

I got it for $146 on BF from Amazon. I don't know how I ever did without it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 3:44:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
*snip

*snip

Entitlement mentality.

That would be me, no intention to flip it.  Actually really stoked about getting my first NV device.  That said I AM a smelly asshole though.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 3:49:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
How about you give up your job so someone else can take it?  After all, many are out of work and need it.    
View Quote

Please explain how passing deals on to friends or fellow community members is the same as giving up his job. Don't be stupid.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 3:54:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn you. No issues with it going over? I've seen a bunch of great reviews, but a few where guys can't seem to get consistent charges, regardless of what they do.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 3:57:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Please explain how passing deals on to friends or fellow community members is the same as giving up his job. Don't be stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought it was damn generous of him, same goes for all the arfcom members who have posted links to deals to benefit others.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 4:04:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

why do you care that I think certain people are fucking assholes?  did I hurt your feelings?  get a life.  oh wait I get it, you are trying to reason to us how you're not the bad guy here.  please, do continue.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 4:09:04 PM EDT
[#28]
I have bought 5 C-More sights. 4 yesterday and one Wednesday.  Every one is still marked "Not yet shipped"   Has anyone had them shipped yet?

These were going to be awesome Christmas gifts.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 4:10:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I have bought 5 C-More sights. 4 yesterday and one Thursday.  Every one is still marked "Not yet shipped"   Has anyone had them shipped yet?

View Quote

Wasn't yesterday Thursday?  Or did you mean a week ago yesterday?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 4:18:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 4:21:54 PM EDT
[#31]

I fent
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 4:58:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Camel icon not showing up now.
What happened ?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:00:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
What happened ?
View Quote

had that happen a few times, just go to your extensions or add-ons and "enable it"
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:01:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:01:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have bought 5 C-More sights. 4 yesterday and one Thursday.  Every one is still marked "Not yet shipped"   Has anyone had them shipped yet?

Fixed it thanks
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:03:01 PM EDT
[#36]

Yes, but remember you would have to buy a mount for it. An Aimpoint PRO is similar, but has 20K less battery life and can often be found for $350-375 with mount. There have also been some rumors that Aimpoint is discontinuing the M3 and ML3.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:03:14 PM EDT
[#37]

Pretty good. I personally would just get a PRO in the EE for a little over $300 though
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:04:27 PM EDT
[#38]

Check the SWFA site.  They had Comp M3 and ML3 for ~$350.00 a few days ago.

eta http://swfa.com/Aimpoint-CompM3-30mm-Red-Dot-Sight-P42386.aspx

Okay, $379

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:07:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:12:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

had that happen a few times, just go to your extensions or add-ons and "enable it"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What happened ?

Got it.

Thanks for the help

eidt for spellin
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:29:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:33:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Question on camel.

If it shows a price lower then amazon where or do I find what company is selling it?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:36:45 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

yep.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

yep.  

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:47:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Are there any free shipping coupons for Midway?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#45]

brony starter kit

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:12:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:12:55 PM EDT
[#47]
I was able to find some ok deals on some red dots but cant find anything for the price I want for my vz-58. found a vortex razor 3 moa red dot for $399 which looked decent but not what im looking for.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm still holding onto a lot of deals, but i'll post a couple good ones. Still letting my friends know first.

$550 hard SKB case. $135.93

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:46:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm still holding onto a lot of deals, but i'll post a couple good ones. Still letting my friends know first.

$550 hard SKB case. $135.93

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ICT56GE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
View Quote

Can we be friends?  
Page / 187
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top