User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:16:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You miss my point:
Shitty dad + shitty kid = totally in character for both of them.
Decent dad + shitty kid = probably was the last straw.
Shitty dad + decent kid = expected result of turning the kid in.
Decent dad + decent kid = dumb mistake... and then your 'Dad should have taken care of it' makes sense.
Very, very different scenarios, and the latter half of your first post makes sense only for the last scenario, instead of the broad brush that it is. The first half of your post seems short-sighted and irrelevant, honestly.

Besides, what exactly were in the photographs? Shots of some bikini models getting ready in a hotel lobby? That's fairly innocuous. Full-blown trespassing on private property, camera up against the glass, expectation of privacy in play, etc? Not so much.

When it comes to what I, as an adult, would do (smile and wave) if I saw a hot naked woman through a window... has no bearing on the parent/child relationship in the OP.
View Quote

You could pick it apart all you won't, you won't change the fact that a father who turns his son into the police for this "crime" is a POS and should be killed.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:18:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Either you don't have kids, you are trolling like a motherfucker, or you believe that your kid will get some kind of preferential treatment due to your LE status.

Only a fool would turn his kid in for a "crime" where no one was harmed.  Sure my kid gets a DUI, he'll face the music I won't dindu his ass.   But if he calls me because he realized part of the way home that his drunk ass getting behind the wheel was stupid, I'm not going to turn him in, I'm going to go get him. Which would you do?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
An actual Father! WOW! Pretty rare these days.

No, a real father is loyal to his family.  A real father disciplines his son himself.  A real father doesn't turn his son into the police for something like this.  

Talk about nanny staters, I thought this was a conservative forum?  Yet half of you want to turn your kids over to the state for discipline.  It takes a village, huh???  

Being a peeping tom isn't a small deal. In some areas it's a minor crime. Bet you'd be pissed to hear I wouldn't bail my kids out either. Sometimes the best way to learn is to face our justice system

Either you don't have kids, you are trolling like a motherfucker, or you believe that your kid will get some kind of preferential treatment due to your LE status.

Only a fool would turn his kid in for a "crime" where no one was harmed.  Sure my kid gets a DUI, he'll face the music I won't dindu his ass.   But if he calls me because he realized part of the way home that his drunk ass getting behind the wheel was stupid, I'm not going to turn him in, I'm going to go get him. Which would you do?

Nope, no preferential treatment expected. Actions have consequences and sometimes you have to face them. As I said before, peeping tom isn't a victimless crime and should be dealt with
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:19:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1102.photobucket.com/user/tc2k11arf/media/photochops/spongebob_hammer2_zpsc73e19dd.gif.html" target="_blank">http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g441/tc2k11arf/photochops/spongebob_hammer2_zpsc73e19dd.gif</a>

«tc2k11»
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, that father should be killed.

Things like that should be taken care of in house.  Short of molestation or something truly heinous, you should never rat out your own son.

Wow. Just a bit extreme.

<a href="http://s1102.photobucket.com/user/tc2k11arf/media/photochops/spongebob_hammer2_zpsc73e19dd.gif.html" target="_blank">http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g441/tc2k11arf/photochops/spongebob_hammer2_zpsc73e19dd.gif</a>

«tc2k11»

What right is being violated by that statement?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:19:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Wow, disgusting
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Things like that should be taken care of in house.  Short of molestation or something truly heinous, you should never rat out your own son.

In his mind, the government should take care of those things.

As if you have a fucking clue what was going through the father's mind. My kid commits a crime he turns himself in and faces the consequences or I do it for him. Your mentality is as bad as Michael Brown' parents.

Wow, disgusting

Yes, yes you are.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:19:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nope, no preferential treatment expected. Actions have consequences and sometimes you have to face them. As I said before, peeping tom isn't a victimless crime and should be dealt with
View Quote

You are unequipped to deal with your son peeping?  You have to let the cops "deal with" him?  Bullshit.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:20:01 AM EDT
[#6]
F5 F5 F5
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:20:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Outsource that nasty business of being a father, huh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, a real father is loyal to his family.  A real father disciplines his son himself.  A real father doesn't turn his son into the police for something like this.  

Talk about nanny staters, I thought this was a conservative forum?  Yet half of you want to turn your kids over to the state for discipline.  It takes a village, huh???  

Being a peeping tom isn't a small deal. In some areas it's a minor crime. Bet you'd be pissed to hear I wouldn't bail my kids out either. Sometimes the best way to learn is to face our justice system

Outsource that nasty business of being a father, huh?

I get calls all the time where parents want me to parent their kid for them. I don't consider this to be one of those situations
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:21:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yes, yes you are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As if you have a fucking clue what was going through the father's mind. My kid commits a crime he turns himself in and faces the consequences or I do it for him. Your mentality is as bad as Michael Brown' parents.

Wow, disgusting

Yes, yes you are.

Why? Because I am not a disloyal low-life to my family?  Because I believe in discipline in the family?  Because I don't want the nanny state raising my family?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:21:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You could pick it apart all you won't, you won't change the fact that a father who turns his son into the police for this "crime" is a POS and should be killed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You miss my point:
Decent dad + decent kid = dumb mistake... and then your 'Dad should have taken care of it' makes sense.
Very, very different scenarios, and the latter half of your first post makes sense only for the last scenario, instead of the broad brush that it is. The first half of your post seems short-sighted and irrelevant, honestly.

Besides, what exactly were in the photographs? Shots of some bikini models getting ready in a hotel lobby? That's fairly innocuous. Full-blown trespassing on private property, camera up against the glass, expectation of privacy in play, etc? Not so much.

When it comes to what I, as an adult, would do (smile and wave) if I saw a hot naked woman through a window... has no bearing on the parent/child relationship in the OP.

Since that's your only objection, you're merely arguing degrees. You've decided that certain crimes are worthy of police involvement, and certain crimes aren't. Why would your distinction matter one iota to anyone else but you and your children?
I still can't believe that you're advocating killing the father for this. How do you propose that should work? Are you willing to step up and do it? Should it be a capital crime for the father to turn in his son for your list of 'crimes'?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:23:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Why? Because I am not a disloyal low-life to my family?  Because I believe in discipline in the family?  Because I don't want the nanny state raising my family?
View Quote

No. For advocating that a father be killed because his son is a sick fucker.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:24:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'd think a police officer would know better than most not to let their kid get entangled, unless he was counting on special treatment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Either you don't have kids, you are trolling like a motherfucker, or ,,,you believe that your kid will get some kind of preferential treatment due to your LE status.

I'd think a police officer would know better than most not to let their kid get entangled, unless he was counting on special treatment.

I've seen it help a lot of people
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:24:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Since that's your only objection, you're merely arguing degrees. You've decided that certain crimes are worthy of police involvement, and certain crimes aren't. Why would your distinction matter one iota to anyone else but you and your children?
I still can't believe that you're advocating killing the father for this. How do you propose that should work? Are you willing to step up and do it? Should it be a capital crime for the father to turn in his son for your list of 'crimes'?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You miss my point:

You simply can't see the forest for the trees.  And you are acting quite childish as well.

You know that my statement about killing the father was in jest and just to say in an extreme way "The world would be better without people like him".  

I'm not going to list every petty crime that should be dealt with in house, either.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:25:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wonder how the women who were photographed through their windows feel about this?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:25:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not what I advocated.  Your reasoning is way off and you know it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:26:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I wonder how the women who were photographed through their windows feel about this?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?  They shouldn't even know about it.  The memory card should have been destroyed and they should have been spared the embarrassment.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Don't know whether it is true, but I understand a lot of serial rapists start out as peeping Toms.
View Quote

You do not know if it is true ..... but you choose to run with it anyway!  

Personally I do not repeat things that I cannot find some information on to at least give some credibility to them.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:27:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Looks like the two trolls that tried to defend this POS "father" have run off with their tails between their legs.
View Quote

If you're referring to me, I was on a call
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:27:34 AM EDT
[#18]
For those of you saying that the kid's act "caused no harm," consider this:

Your wife comes to you with her phone and shows you a text.  That text has a pic of your wife, undressed, taken through your window.  It also contains information that proves whoever took the photo knows her Facebook profile, has already friended either family or coworkers, and threatens to post the pic on Facebook unless she sends him personal nudes in poses the person wants.

Think it's bullshit? Check out some of the "creep" or "exgirlfriend" threads on /b/. People get doxed  almost daily.

Call me a SJW if you want, but imagine it was your wife in those pictures that your neighbor's son had.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:28:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like the two trolls that tried to defend this POS "father" have run off with their tails between their legs.

I was.  I have changed my assesment of you based on your latest posts. You aren't trolling, you're just fucking delusional.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:30:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Wow, disgusting
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, disgusting

Seeming how you are "new" allow me to suggest that your replies might not garner much support...

Who knows maybe someone will recognize you as being familiar and we wont have to deal with you much longer.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:30:16 AM EDT
[#21]
How often have we seen stories about people who do weird fucked up shit, either violent stuff, or weird stuff, and they end up shooting up a school, and then it turns out that everyone knew the person was a fucking psycho, but chose to "deal with it" themselves rather than getting the person help? Or, all the violent sex offenders that started out as peeping toms, and got progressively worse over time until they were raping, and/or killing?

Maybe this father sees something in his son's past behavior that is raising big fucking red flags now that didn't before the peeping incidents. If so, and this father acted on those red flags, good for him. Maybe he's "ruined" his son's life, but it is very possible that he's saved many more lives from being ruined by his son.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:31:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Yep, advocating a guy be  killed based on a new report is REAL parenting.

You do not know how many times he HAS disciplined  his kid.  This may very well be the only way he has left of handling the situtation esp if other behavior is  putting out alarms. .  Yes, sick fuckers start out as kids and someone  that has actually reached the point of starting a video library is not  just a kid "standing on the sidewalk".
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:32:44 AM EDT
[#23]
This has nothing to do with the what happened here. If some stranger threatens your family of course you call the police.  

Quoted:

Your wife comes to you with her phone and shows you a text.  That text has a pic of your wife, undressed, taken through your window.  It also contains information that proves whoever took the photo knows her Facebook profile, has already friended either family or coworkers, and threatens to post the pic on Facebook unless she sends him personal nudes in poses the person wants.

Think it's bullshit? Check out some of the "creep" or "exgirlfriend" threads on /b/. People get doxed  almost daily.

Call me a SJW if you want, but imagine it was your wife in those pictures that your neighbor's son had.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:33:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Wow, disgusting
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, disgusting

Wow just give your family to the state like that,  I find it amazing how people have no idea of family or parenting and just want the cops to handle everything for them. A truly disgusting statement.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You are unequipped to deal with your son peeping?  You have to let the cops "deal with" him?  Bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since I've been a cop, I've seen two peeping tom cases turn into break ins and turn into sex assaults. Maybe the father thought it was something that needed to be nipped in the bud and maybe he felt this was the proper course of action. Can't fault him for doing what he felt was the right thing to do
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:34:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did the kid do ANY of that?  Or was he just looking for himself?

You know the answer, so quit adding worse crimes to it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:35:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How often have we seen stories about people who do weird fucked up shit, either violent stuff, or weird stuff, and they end up shooting up a school, and then it turns out that everyone knew the person was a fucking psycho, but chose to "deal with it" themselves rather than getting the person help? Or, all the violent sex offenders that started out as peeping toms, and got progressively worse over time until they were raping, and/or killing?

Maybe this father sees something in his son's past behavior that is raising big fucking red flags now that didn't before the peeping incidents. If so, and this father acted on those red flags, good for him. Maybe he's "ruined" his son's life, but it is very possible that he's saved many more lives from being ruined by his son.

View Quote

How many BILLIONS of people do the same fucked up stuff WITHOUT shooting up schools?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:35:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thank you
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:36:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This has nothing to do with the what happened here. If some stranger threatens your family of course you call the police.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Or you give your "technology abled" on fuck of a wake up call.

What this Ohio dad did is exactly the sort of discipline I would've received as a boy from my father. He was harsh.

Guess who has a clean record at 35 after the time my dad caught me stealing from the px at 11 and turned me in.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:36:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yep, advocating a guy be  killed based on a new report is REAL parenting.

You do not know how many times he HAS disciplined  his kid.  This may very well be the only way he has left of handling the situtation esp if other behavior is  putting out alarms. .  Yes, sick fuckers start out as kids and someone  that has actually reached the point of starting a video library is not  just a kid "standing on the sidewalk".
View Quote

Ineffective discipline isn't discipline.  Half ass attempts do not count as discipline.  If I had a kid as you described and I couldn't correct it, there's innumerable resources I would reach for long before the police.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:37:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

How many BILLIONS of people do the same fucked up stuff WITHOUT shooting up schools?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not relevent. The only thing relevent is, what does this father know about his son that neither of us know? Maybe he's an oherwise good kid. Or, maybe he's a little fucking psycho and his father knows it? THAT was my point. But in your haste to demonize the father, you may have missed it.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:37:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Sure, a crime that causes harm to someone.  A "crime" and Ima whoop his ass and make him work like a slave for a while.  

Only a fool would "invite the man into his child's life" .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure, a crime that causes harm to someone.  A "crime" and Ima whoop his ass and make him work like a slave for a while.  

Only a fool would "invite the man into his child's life" .

Now the cops can put him in prison, so he will truly understand how to commit sex crimes and how to get away with them.

Good move dad, don't bother parenting, seeking private counseling etc  just call the cops...
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:37:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or advocate killing folks they don't like on the internet.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:37:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What this Ohio dad did is exactly the sort of discipline I would've received as a boy from my father. He was harsh.

Guess who has a clean record at 35 after the time my dad caught me stealing from the px at 11 and turned me in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The problem is that you went thru your entire life knowing that your father really doesn't love you.  That alone could cause more damage than good.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:37:55 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Dindu Nuffin, is that you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dindu Nuffin, is that you?
Shocks has a point. I don't know about killed, but I would handle my boy if something like this happened.

A good father-son 'discussion' can solve a lot of problems without involving the police.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Yeah, the dad should have taken care of it 'in house'.

Then when the authorities came busting through the front door, looking for the pervert distributing the voyeur pics and videos over the internet the dad could say " already took care of it. ".

I will protect my children to the ends of the earth if they are innocent.

If they are guilty, I will supply the rope for the judge to hang them with !!!!!

My children all knew how I feel, from the day they could understand.

When they were in school I met with them and their teachers at the beginning of each new year and said .....

" I am not one of those parents who will tell you ' my kids can do no wrong. '
If you accuse my child of any wrongdoing and have the evidence to back up the accusation, I will help you hang them.
If you accuse my child of any wrongdoing and DO NOT have the evidence to back up the accusation, I will do everything in my power to HANG YOU !!!!! "
View Quote

One school Administrator thought my speech was a joke .... until he tried to suspend my son for nothing.  ( he was transferred to another school )

Another School Administrator ( High School ) liked my speech well enough to offer me a job.

I will not tolerate criminal behavior from ANYONE .......especially from my own children !!!!!

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:38:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Since I've been a cop, I've seen two peeping tom cases turn into break ins and turn into sex assaults. Maybe the father thought it was something that needed to be nipped in the bud and maybe he felt this was the proper course of action. Can't fault him for doing what he felt was the right thing to do
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many of those "peeping tom" cases were kids with fathers?

What discipline did the father's take?  I'm betting they dindu'd the kids if they were even there. More likely both "toms" were adults.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:38:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

" />
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:39:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

FUCK FACEBOOK !!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:39:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Not relevent.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not relevent.

Bullshit, you brought up the story of kids doing weird fucked up shit shooting up schools, so it is DEFINITELY relevant to mention that the vast majority of people who do that fucked up shit do NOT shoot up schools.

People who shoot up schools drink water, are you doing to come up with some half assed correlation about drinking water too?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:40:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet I haven't shot up anything or anyone, you see how that works?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:41:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

You nailed it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:42:04 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View Quote
That's a valid point.

The problem with the people you describe is that they don't know when they can't handle it.

If this was a first offense, I would handle it myself, and make him contact the women and apologize. If they want to contact LE, that's fine.

If this was a long string of 'problems'? Fuck that the kids going in.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:43:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Bullshit, you brought up the story of kids doing weird fucked up shit shooting up schools, so it is DEFINITELY relevant to mention that the vast majority of people who do that fucked up shit do NOT shoot up schools.

People who shoot up schools drink water, are you doing to come up with some half assed correlation about drinking water too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not relevent.

I'm sorry that I chose to use English as the language of choice when posting. Perhaps someday, after you've completed a rudimentary class in ESL and reading comprehension, we will be able to actually have a conversation like two adults would, with each understanding the other's arguments, without skipping over the hard parts after reading only 3 words.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:43:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, you are lazy?  Do you often  make declarative statements that you never have the intention of carrying out?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:44:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Then when the authorities came busting through the front door, looking for the pervert distributing the voyeur pics and videos over the internet the dad could say " already took care of it. ".

If they are guilty, I will supply the rope for the judge to hang them with !!!!!

When they were in school I met with them and their teachers at the beginning of each new year and said .....

One school Administrator thought my speech was a joke .... until he tried to suspend my son for nothing.  ( he was transferred to another school )

Another School Administrator ( High School ) liked my speech well enough to offer me a job.

I will not tolerate criminal behavior from ANYONE .......especially from my own children !!!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

If you accuse my child of any wrongdoing and have the evidence to back up the accusation, I will help you hang them.
If you accuse my child of any wrongdoing and DO NOT have the evidence to back up the accusation, I will do everything in my power to HANG YOU !!!!! "

No one, and I repeat NO ONE here has said you should tolerate criminal behavior.  

The people here who care about their children are simply saying that they will take care of the discipline themselves.

How would you like it if your son made one mistake when he was young, and you reported it to the police, but then got his act together and maybe got himself into the CIA or West Point or something else that at the last minute said he wasn't accepted because they found that infraction you reported on his record?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:44:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
<<<SNIPPED>>>
You simply can't see the forest for the trees.  And you are acting quite childish as well.

You know that my statement about killing the father was in jest and just to say in an extreme way "The world would be better without people like him".  

I'm not going to list every petty crime that should be dealt with in house, either.
View Quote

Ah, 'I know better than you do'. It's been awhile since I've heard that one. Funny that you need to resort to name-calling instead of just coming right out and saying it. Nothing like having an argument about what parents should do... and then trying to act like a parent to random posters on the internet.

So now that enough people have called you out for your 'the dad should be killed' statement, you're going to retract it? I figured you could be responsible for your statements instead of weaseling around to 'I did not really mean that'. I guess I was wrong.

I don't really care what your list is. The fact remains that it's your list, and you have no right to dictate that to anyone else. The mere fact that you're trying to do so makes you way worse than the father who decided to let his son face the real-world consequences for his action.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:45:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The problem is that you went thru your entire life knowing that your father really doesn't love you.  That alone could cause more damage than good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

And, fuck you for even insinuating that, good sir. You know nothing of the excellent relationship my father and I  have.  I 'll self report for my personal attack.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:45:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm sorry that I chose to use English as the language of choice when posting. Perhaps someday, after you've completed a rudimentary class in ESL and reading comprehension, we will be able to actually have a conversation like two adults would, with each understanding the other's arguments, without skipping over the hard parts after reading only 3 words.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not relevent.

Why don't you report me?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:46:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No one, and I repeat NO ONE here has said you should tolerate criminal behavior.  

The people here who care about their children are simply saying that they will take care of the discipline themselves.

How would you like it if your son made one mistake when he was young, and you reported it to the police, but then got his act together and maybe got himself into the CIA or West Point or something else that at the last minute said he wasn't accepted because they found that infraction you reported on his record?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many billions of people didn't get into the CIA or West Point? /ShocksMode
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top