BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:31:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Had a white guy road raged on me, glock pointing at his face when he started getting out of his Truck slowed his roll.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Go on........................
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:32:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Just saw two homeless guys fighting over a half full Four-Loco.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:33:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately, no one ever gets froggy around me.  I have seen an increase in stupid shit on the road for some reason but I put that down to them feeling empowered to challenge my privilege cuz of with their Messiah.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:38:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Had a white guy road raged on me, glock pointing at his face when he started getting out of his Truck slowed his roll.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:45:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I live in Golden Colorado so no nothing here.

Well my Rottweiler and my Pitbull play a little rough sometimes but that's about it.
View Quote

I heard the woodys ran out of buffalo chicken for the pizzas. I prayed that nothing would burn down over it, glad to hear it didn't.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:49:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Yea. This morning got pretty violent.

But we were on the offense, so all is good.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:50:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Every day. But nothing beyond normal.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:07:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Since Monday, I've stopped carrying my daily S&W J-Frame and moved up to my Glock 21SF with extra mags. Is that aggressive behavior or common sense? Don't know. I'm usually just a J-Frame type of guy though. Other than that, everything has been business as usual around here.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:07:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I heard the woodys ran out of buffalo chicken for the pizzas. I prayed that nothing would burn down over it, glad to hear it didn't.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well my Rottweiler and my Pitbull play a little rough sometimes but that's about it.

That would be close to setting shit off for sure.
If the Rock Rest ever runs out of wings imma burn this bitch down fo sho.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:12:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rock rest? What year did you graduate from GHS?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:18:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I've seen some passive aggressive behavior from the dintdonuffin crowd.

But, it's been about the same since O'Fuckwad took over.  Just a little more, maybe.

Things like taking their own sweet time in line, talking on the phone while being slow, standing in the middle of aisles so nobody can pass while they gaze at nothing, and generally being a hazard to the navigation of normal folk.

View Quote

that happens all the time around here.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:19:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Nope.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:25:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Nope, if anything people have seemed more friendly this week.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:38:42 PM EDT
[#14]
I saw a methed out (and very large) white guy, and a black WalMart employee having loud words about the Ferguson situation yesterday evening.  I honestly thought that the white guy was going to go for it right there in the store.  

After it was over, I walked past the employee and said "holy shit"!  He said "that man CRAZY", and I told him "yep, and there are a lot more just like him".  I kept walking, while he stood there with eyes as big as saucers.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:44:46 PM EDT
[#15]
I have noticed tha black people give me shitty looks now. that never happened before about 2012. Before 2012 I cant recall ever getting shitty looks from black people while out and about. Now it seems like every third one has the stink eye for whitey.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:57:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Some kid at stop and rob giving all the white people a hard time.

Black dude that works there told him to carry his ass home or he was going to beat him ass, since he probably didn't have a daddy to do it. Kid started mouthing off that he was going to beat the dudes ass if he came out from behind the counter. So the guy hopped the counter and chased him across the parking lot.

Made my morning.
View Quote

It's been business as usual here.  Cant' even tell, outside of the news, that anything is going on.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:01:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Not even a cricket here. We are waiting for the flood of illegals.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Double bullshit.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:05:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I have noticed tha black people give me shitty looks now. that never happened before about 2012. Before 2012 I cant recall ever getting shitty looks from black people while out and about. Now it seems like every third one has the stink eye for whitey.
View Quote

How often do you wear your "Fuck Obama!" shirt?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:07:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Lol
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:12:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Movie theater last night. Foreign prick using cell phone to translate dialogue into his language. I politely asked him if he could put his phone away. He put his phone on flashlight mode and shone it in my face and then his girlfriend started up. None of the other movie sheeple said or did anything. I didn't really expect them to... but handled it well enough without them.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:17:31 PM EDT
[#22]
I spent 6 days in Orlando a few weeks ago. 4 on one trip and 2 on another.
Both times I was there I had to pull my knife.

Not sure if it was just the area or what.

First perp had another guy with him. Both had locked eyes on me, kept coming. I pulled the knife and flipped it open. They stopped, looked at each other and turned around.

Second time I was walking to dinner (at the end of the block) had 1 guy catch me off guard walking straight to me. Same thing, pulled knife, flipped blade. This one said "oh shit!...it's all good bra". I told him "I know"

The second time was FAST!! Wham bam thank you mam!! The first I could see the fuckers coming and didn't give them a chance to try.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:19:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quiet as a church here.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:19:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I just saw the neighbors black and white cat rolling around in the grass.  I'm assuming it's fighting itself.
View Quote

briallent idea for a meme. Does a tuxedo cat hate itself for being half white?

" />
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:23:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:46:38 PM EDT
[#26]
I did see that the same...lady... that got arrested for public nudity during the police eviction of occutards from Lee Park in Charlottesville got arrested again on night 1 of the protest over the Fergeson stuff. Seems she decided to sprawl her rotund self in the middle of the road in front of he PD and impede traffic.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:20:24 PM EDT
[#27]
I actually had a mousey white over the hill lesbian looking lady start in on me a little bit because she was unhappy with my company.   That was a first for me.      i couldn't think of any response that would be COC approved so she mostly got away with it.   .      I'll be ready next time.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:35:56 PM EDT
[#28]
My dog let a odd looking stranger know he didn't appreciate him approaching me…… that's about it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:44:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Late Monday night driving through Baltimore City ......

Drove through an intersection as many police vehicles were descending upon it.

Knew it was a good time to accelerate and GTFO of there.

I admit I drove through the city instead or around it to see what, if anything, was going on.

Nothing out of the ordinary for Baltimore that I could see.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:44:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Nope, and I live in Chicago where people are supposed to be beaten up daily.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:47:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:30:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I spent 6 days in Orlando a few weeks ago. 4 on one trip and 2 on another.
Both times I was there I had to pull my knife.

Not sure if it was just the area or what.

First perp had another guy with him. Both had locked eyes on me, kept coming. I pulled the knife and flipped it open. They stopped, looked at each other and turned around.

Second time I was walking to dinner (at the end of the block) had 1 guy catch me off guard walking straight to me. Same thing, pulled knife, flipped blade. This one said "oh shit!...it's all good bra". I told him "I know"

The second time was FAST!! Wham bam thank you mam!! The first I could see the fuckers coming and didn't give them a chance to try.
View Quote

Cool story.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 4:00:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Movie theater last night. Foreign prick using cell phone to translate dialogue into his language. I politely asked him if he could put his phone away. He put his phone on flashlight mode and shone it in my face and then his girlfriend started up. None of the other movie sheeple said or did anything. I didn't really expect them to... but handled it well enough without them.
View Quote

This would have been a great time to demo a high end flashlight.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 4:32:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Nope, not here.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 5:14:06 AM EDT
[#35]
I just saw a kid who was eviscerated by her insane mother.  I guess that counts.  Probably nothing to do with recent events, though.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 5:16:19 AM EDT
[#36]
I was down in Orlando a few weeks ago with a friend and got a flat tire. We approached a guy to ask if he had a jack in his car and be pulled a knife out and flipped open the blade.

We just looked at each other got out of there.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 5:25:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I did see that the same...lady... that got arrested for public nudity during the police eviction of occutards from Lee Park in Charlottesville got arrested again on night 1 of the protest over the Fergeson stuff. Seems she decided to sprawl her rotund self in the middle of the road in front of he PD and impede traffic.
View Quote

See this is why i only enter the FSA bastion of Cville 8-5 Mon-Fri, and take my white ass back to the Valley every night
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 5:34:07 AM EDT
[#38]
To the OP...

I am the white head of household of a multicultural family. My Ecuadorian wife and (-)American children were at first scared of, but then fascinated by my Ruger MK-III with the Insight MRDS holographic sight.

Mucho cervesa cans were muertodo(d).

Then I drank three.

All hail Thomas Jefferson.  

BTW, the wife takes her oath on 12 Dec 2014.

Link Posted: 12/1/2014 5:34:16 AM EDT
[#39]
I had a Latino and a white guy threaten to kill me a few days a go, separate incidents. I was also called a raciest by the white guy which i found amusing since I am also white.

The homeless guys in my area ^^^^^^^^^^ always get a bit jumpy around the end of the month when they run out of money, and have to do sexual favors for men for alcohol and drug money. But then I remember with the end always comes the beginning of the month when the big golden eagle shits out some more money so they can get all liquored up until the 15th of the month or.so.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 5:37:12 AM EDT
[#40]
I can't remember seeing a person of color in the past few days. There were some aggressive, road rage type white shoppers getting aggressive with their carts at Target, but that's about all I have.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 5:37:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I just saw the neighbors black and white cat rolling around in the grass.  I'm assuming it's fighting itself.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/1/2014 5:39:24 AM EDT
[#42]

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Link Posted: 12/1/2014 5:41:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed....
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 6:01:20 AM EDT
[#44]
I ran into a Canadian in line at the store.  I ran into him

And he didn't even say sorry.

What is this world coming to?!?
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 7:08:56 AM EDT
[#45]
The sheriff's neighborhood "citizen patrol" guy has been very active in our local Fergistan the last couple of days.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 7:20:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I ran into a Canadian in line at the store.  I ran into him

And he didn't even say sorry.

What is this world coming to?!?
View Quote

We're talking about people, not Canadians.

Link Posted: 12/1/2014 7:27:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Local PD shot a guy at a gas station last night.

View Quote

Was he an unarmed black teen?
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 7:59:33 AM EDT
[#48]
I work in a nice condoned-off area of the hood and lived in the
near-hood "midtown" area of the city for several years.  While there,
the walking commute to work was nice as was the easily-accessible
nightlife.  

I did not notice any immediate decline in the area
following Obama's election.  The locals were absolutely ecstatic for
quite some time and there were many disillusioned idiots prancing
through the streets as if it marked some sort of turning point.

Around May 2012 I witnessed a notable decline in the area.  Instances of violent crime were increasing in closer proximity to my then domicile and gainfully employed persons were fleeing in droves.

F that, I'm out.  I ended my lease and moved across the river.  I now drive 20 minutes to work.  Well worth the sacrifice.  The last time I strolled by my old apartment building the ground floor had changed from an Artist Gallery to a Stop 'n Rob.  

FYI This is Harrisburg, PA.  There used to be nice parts of Harrisburg.  Now, not so much.  I tossed around the idea of purchasing a home in Harrisburg; however, a cursory look at that City's future showed that buying property in Harrisburg (as a primary residence) would be akin to buying a ticket to the titanic.    

I haven't noticed any recent increased aggressions, but I don't exactly exude an "easy mark" or "victim" vibe.

Link Posted: 12/1/2014 8:01:29 AM EDT
[#49]
I've noticed more aggression on the roads.  It's usually the hick/rednecks that I see more prone to raging.  I just chalked it up to the wranglers finally chaffing wrong but maybe there's something in the air.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 8:19:01 AM EDT
[#50]
All PIV is rape!!!!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top