Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:01:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:01:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Courthouse probably closes at 4-4:30PM so should be before that.
View Quote

They won't announce it until all courthouse employees have taken cover.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:02:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm guessing there is bad weather forecasted?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:03:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Ooooo I do want
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can we riot if he's indicted?  I really want that 75 inch curved Samsung Ultra HD 4K tv I saw last week.  I just don't have the $8000 for it.

Anyone want to riot with me and help me get it in the truck?  Media will just say we're standing up for whats right after all...

Ooooo I do want

Lock and load buddy...do you have a truck big enough for us to grab two?  
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:03:14 PM EDT
[#5]
In on page 4 of one those threads that jumps to the hundreds of pages in a couple of days.

Lawyerup was here.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#6]
We still have a couple hours.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:03:49 PM EDT
[#7]
CNN has latched onto the racial makeup of the GJ and they're already turning it into an issue. 3 blacks, 9 whites.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:03:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not sure what the law says about grand juries, so not knowing what they HAVE to do, so let me guess. They can bill him, no bill him, or make no decision...just guessing.

If they no bill him, extreme damage will occur in the US, financially, politically. People, good people, bad people,  will die. Businesses will burn. If they bill him, it is not a statement of guilt. It means that there is enought information in the testimony presented that makes the jury believe a crime MAY  have been committed. A trial will happen, and WE ALL will hear and see the facts. I don"t believe they can walk away without making a decision.

I hope they bill him so WE can all hear the testimony. All ANY of us know right now is what we have heard in the news. So how trust worthy is the news? Not very! I want to know the truth, or as close as we can get to it, and that is by having an open trial.

We are a nation of laws and the State of Missouri will have to present the evidence, and the officer can defend himself. I am hoping that we have a trial.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My bet is they bill the guy, and he is fucked!!...........appeasement..........how does it work?

Not sure what the law says about grand juries, so not knowing what they HAVE to do, so let me guess. They can bill him, no bill him, or make no decision...just guessing.

If they no bill him, extreme damage will occur in the US, financially, politically. People, good people, bad people,  will die. Businesses will burn. If they bill him, it is not a statement of guilt. It means that there is enought information in the testimony presented that makes the jury believe a crime MAY  have been committed. A trial will happen, and WE ALL will hear and see the facts. I don"t believe they can walk away without making a decision.

I hope they bill him so WE can all hear the testimony. All ANY of us know right now is what we have heard in the news. So how trust worthy is the news? Not very! I want to know the truth, or as close as we can get to it, and that is by having an open trial.

We are a nation of laws and the State of Missouri will have to present the evidence, and the officer can defend himself. I am hoping that we have a trial.

So we should fuck one guy in the ass for doing the right thing, so the animals don't revolt?

Will you be the volunteer to get fucked?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:04:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
All I have on me is a 442 with 135 +P Gold Dots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only brought one mag today.... On arfcom via phone.

Wheel gun here so don't feel bad.

Are you close to the action?

You two seriously disappoint Arfcom.

Not worried

135?

Shit, that's a lot of ammo!

How do you walk?

Nick
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:04:09 PM EDT
[#10]

- Clint
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:04:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Def in on 4...

In for when the shit hits the fan...
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:04:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Good, I'll have some burning and looting to watch on tv tonight
View Quote

Is it to much to ask that they wait until after Thanksgiving the release to verdict? Say Friday morning?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:05:13 PM EDT
[#13]
tagscribe
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:05:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
CNN has latched onto the racial makeup of the GJ and they're already turning it into an issue. 3 blacks, 9 whites.
View Quote

Fuck CNN.

The 4th Estate IS the 5th Column.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:05:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:05:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I wouldn't be at all surprised. What a load of shit that is.

Same thing happened to Zimmerman.

If he is indicted, every cop across the nation should walk off the job. They won't. Probably can't.

But, I'd sure as hell be looking at changing careers asap cause this shit is just going to get worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

My bet is they bill the guy, and he is fucked!!...........appeasement..........how does it work?

I wouldn't be at all surprised. What a load of shit that is.

Same thing happened to Zimmerman.

If he is indicted, every cop across the nation should walk off the job. They won't. Probably can't.

But, I'd sure as hell be looking at changing careers asap cause this shit is just going to get worse.

If I could I would strike such an injustice but LE can't strike.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:05:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Not worried

135?
How do you walk?

Nick
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not worried

135?
How do you walk?

Nick

I read 135 grain. Hahaha
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:06:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:06:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Family and I are going to the mall right now.  Do I throw the AR in the trunk?!?

Not in MO.  

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:06:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Not worried

135?
How do you walk?

Nick
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not worried

135?
How do you walk?

Nick

I'm guessing with his held high and wherever he wants to go.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:06:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Im just here for the gifs.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:07:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:08:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Fuck CNN.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck CNN.

Mind if I steal that?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:08:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Red looter putting hands up...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Red leader standing by.....
Red looter putting hands up...

Red Rover, waiting to send some rounds over.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:08:52 PM EDT
[#25]
I wish it was about behavior, not the color.

tagged for info
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:10:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really. Thats a pathetic post .
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:10:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:10:31 PM EDT
[#28]
After 6 EST....

Night time announcement....

This should be...interesting.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:11:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree with CNN.

It should be 8 whites, 1 black, 1 asian, 1 native indian, and 1 pacific islander. Then it would be more comparable to our country's actual demographic.

ETA: Although I don't agree with what CNN actually wants...
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:11:53 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Mind if I steal that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck CNN.

Mind if I steal that?

Bugger off! I saw it first!

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So we should fuck one guy in the ass for doing the right thing, so the animals don't revolt?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is that screwing a guy? Do you know what happened? Were you there? Do you trust what the MEDIA has told us? You are a fool of the first order! The State of Missouri has already announced they may not release the evidence from the grand jury.

A grand jury is not the final resolution. A trial is. Personally I believe what I have heard that the officer properly defended himself. But I heard that on FOX news. CNN will hang the office tomorrow if they could. A trial is not screwing the officer.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Mind if I steal that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck CNN.

Mind if I steal that?

Can potential jurors get nixed for gross racial bias? That may have tipped the scales in this case.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:14:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:14:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

you willing to foot the bill for the trial costs?
if the evidence supports a no-bill, then they should no-bill it. If the evidence does not support a no-bill, then they should recommend trial.

what you want is 100% irrelevant to the legal process (thank goodness).
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:14:43 PM EDT
[#35]
IN!

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:14:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:15:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

New title "FO IN FERGUSONADISHU" or "NO FO IN FERGUSONADISHU"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP needs to update thread title when decision announced.

New title "FO IN FERGUSONADISHU" or "NO FO IN FERGUSONADISHU"

FIFY
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:15:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
After 6 EST....

Night time announcement....

This should be...interesting.
View Quote

Hannity just said it's supposed to be at 4pm.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:16:17 PM EDT
[#39]
It happened yet? I need to know if I have to leave work early.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:16:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Let's try to limit it to one thread: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1675653_OFFICIAL_Ferguson_shooting_rioting_thread.html
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top