Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:39:29 PM EDT
[#1]

they are going to riot no matter what

Guilty -----Blah blah Raciam....(fill in whatever dreck you want)
Not Guilty.. celebration
Sorta guilty riot because it wasn't enough.

At this point who cares. Those people want to tear stuff up, and that is what they are going to do. Everyone expects them too and no one is telling them that theu shouldn't.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:39:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I were his coworker and they indict him I'd call in sick the rest of the week.
View Quote

I would quit the department all together and sell girl scout cookies or something
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:40:45 PM EDT
[#3]
In for the riots!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:40:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Only brought one mag today.... On arfcom via phone.
View Quote

Wheel gun here so don't feel bad.  

Are you close to the action?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:41:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In on one!  Let's do this already.
View Quote

Yup. Let's see how society crumbles...........
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:41:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Can someone point me to the live feeds please?

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:41:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Result if the cop is found innocent looting rioting, protesting, shooting and general mayhem.

Result of the cop is found guilty; looting, rioting, protesting, shooting and general mayhem.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:42:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My bet is they bill the guy, and he is fucked!!...........appeasement..........how does it work?
View Quote

This what will happen, but with state of the country and everyone giving up on responsibility (personal, social and national) and the rule of law. Its to be expected. Just another swirly as we spin towrds 3rd world shit-hole status. and being the US we'll be the best theirs world shit hole EVAR!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:42:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negative...I am in KC. But I still wanted to be more prepared for this shit storm.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:42:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You two seriously disappoint Arfcom.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:43:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Result if the cop is found innocent looting rioting, protesting, shooting and general mayhem.

Result of the cop is found guilty; looting, rioting, protesting, shooting and general mayhem.
View Quote

I think General Mayhem was relieved of command due to a loss of confidence in ability to command.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:43:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:43:33 PM EDT
[#13]
soon......

soon......

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:44:35 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm glad they're waiting till later that way it'll give everyone a chance to get home from work and unwind before they make their announcement.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:44:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:45:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I would quit the department all together and sell girl scout cookies or something
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If I were his coworker and they indict him I'd call in sick the rest of the week.

That too.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:45:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Not a time for attempted humor.  

P.S.  It's not a verdict.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Verdict to be release 2 weeks from now.

Whatever they have been milking this.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:45:37 PM EDT
[#18]
In for the mayhem.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:45:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Page 3 is racist.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:45:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had to go to DOD site today so I rolled light and left my pistol and two reloads at the office.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:46:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
My bet is they bill the guy, and he is fucked!!...........appeasement..........how does it work?
View Quote

Yep.  After they Zimmerman verdict, they want a win to balance white priviledge.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:46:20 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm watching coverage on Fox News, and...oh my god! Gretchen's legs!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:46:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Nothing is going to happen
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:47:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Verdict to be release 2 weeks from now.

No this is very very serous

Oh my popcorn is almost done. BRB
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:47:15 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

All I have on me is a 442 with 135 +P Gold Dots.

Not worried
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:48:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not sure what the law says about grand juries, so not knowing what they HAVE to do, so let me guess. They can bill him, no bill him, or make no decision...just guessing.

If they no bill him, extreme damage will occur in the US, financially, politically. People, good people, bad people,  will die. Businesses will burn. If they bill him, it is not a statement of guilt. It means that there is enought information in the testimony presented that makes the jury believe a crime MAY  have been committed. A trial will happen, and WE ALL will hear and see the facts. I don"t believe they can walk away without making a decision.

I hope they bill him so WE can all hear the testimony. All ANY of us know right now is what we have heard in the news. So how trust worthy is the news? Not very! I want to know the truth, or as close as we can get to it, and that is by having an open trial.

We are a nation of laws and the State of Missouri will have to present the evidence, and the officer can defend himself. I am hoping that we have a trial.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:48:23 PM EDT
[#27]
I'll be watching from a distance.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:48:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Nothing is going to happen
View Quote

One of two things is sure to happen.  Angry riots or celebratory riots.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:48:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Negative...I am in KC. But I still wanted to be more prepared for this shit storm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck and be safe.  I was in L.A. for the Rodney King riot.  BIG takeaway....don't stop the car.  The blocking intersection deal that has been going on has me concerned they may make very bad decisions and assault motorist.  Don't get Reginald Dennyed.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:50:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Good luck and be safe.  I was in L.A. for the Rodney King riot.  BIG takeaway....don't stop the car.  The blocking intersection deal that has been going on has me concerned they may make very bad decisions and assault motorist.  Don't get Reginald Dennyed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks! Yea I was thinking the same thing...it could spread to other areas and cities if it gets bad enough.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:50:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Not worried
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not worried

Didn't you hear? Race wars all over the globe! Violence everywhere! Sky is falling! Even out in the hills!!!! RUN IN CIRCLES!! SHOOT EVERYONE!!!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:51:49 PM EDT
[#33]
rubbing hands together with glee

everyone needs a good insurrection night once in a while...  

this is how "purging" will start.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:52:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Is it happening yet?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:53:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Not sure what the law says about grand juries, so not knowing what they HAVE to do, so let me guess. They can bill him, no bill him, or make no decision...just guessing.

If they no bill him, extreme damage will occur in the US, financially, politically. People, good people, bad people,  will die. Businesses will burn. If they bill him, it is not a statement of guilt. It means that there is enought information in the testimony presented that makes the jury believe a crime MAY  have been committed. A trial will happen, and WE ALL will hear and see the facts. I don"t believe they can walk away without making a decision.

I hope they bill him so WE can all hear the testimony. All ANY of us know right now is what we have heard in the news. So how trust worthy is the news? Not very! I want to know the truth, or as close as we can get to it, and that is by having an open trial.

We are a nation of laws and the State of Missouri will have to present the evidence, and the officer can defend himself. I am hoping that we have a trial.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

If they say no bill they can just as easily release the information saying this is why. Why drag it out in a court? Just to appease the people who just want an excuse to riot? Well fuck them!

If there really is evidence that the shooting was not justified then there should be a trial.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:53:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's why you always have a back up plan and an English-Spanish dictionary for your new home. Always hav a backup plan when there is a possibility of the "man" railroading you.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:55:24 PM EDT
[#37]
I need a half hour. I'm in fucking Pine Bluff, AR at Wingstop right now.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Can we riot if he's indicted?  I really want that 75 inch curved Samsung Ultra HD 4K tv I saw last week.  I just don't have the $8000 for it.

Anyone want to riot with me and help me get it in the truck?  Media will just say we're standing up for whats right after all...
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:55:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'll be looting the Nike store because I need some new pumped up kicks and am hoping I can run faster than your bullet...
View Quote

Lmao
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:55:48 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

In for the mayhem.
View Quote

And the shenanigans. Don't forget about the shenanigans.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:56:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Can we riot if he's indicted?  I really want that 75 inch curved Samsung Ultra HD 4K tv I saw last week.  I just don't have the $8000 for it.

Anyone want to riot with me and help me get it in the truck?  Media will just say we're standing up for whats right after all...
View Quote

Ooooo I do want
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:57:59 PM EDT
[#42]
In on 17!

Wait. Too early?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Not worried
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not worried

I've only got a Glock 17 with 2 mags.  p238 with 2 mags and an ak undefolder with 3 mags... and I'm in Winghaven.  should be fine.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#44]
took the words out of my mouth    
Quoted:
Good, I'll have some burning and looting to watch on tv tonight
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:59:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Welp. Time to load some mags.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#46]
well......
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:59:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Courthouse probably closes at 4-4:30PM so should be before that.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:00:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Why?

If they say no bill they can just as easily release the information saying this is why. Why drag it out in a court? Just to appease the people who just want an excuse to riot? Well fuck them!

If there really is evidence that the shooting was not justified then there should be a trial.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They State has already announced that they MIGHT NOT release the evidence if no billed. Big problems if they do that.

Why?

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:01:19 PM EDT
[#50]
in! before all the looting happens
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top