Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2014 12:15:10 AM EDT
I think I came up with something that could catch on someday.  We all have see or received a gift bag at a wedding how about gettin one at a funeral ?

You pick out what you would want in it and when your friends see you off they get a little gift to remember you by.  

In my I would have one silver China Panda coin, I am a collector/dealer so my friends would understand. The coin would be a newer one and just the right type to peak their intrest in them

I would have a Ray Wylie Hubbard cd, I think Snake farm would be a good place to start someone on his great works. Always loved turning friends onto great music.

I would also have a pint bottle of Old Crow burbon, yea I know it is low rent stuff but there is just a dirty feel when you got one in your back pocket and you are in an alley in a bad part of town waiting to see a great band. You are talking to some girl and taking sips with her as you watch out for the cops and the creeps.   That is good living.

So what would be in your gift bags and do you see a future in this ?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:17:23 AM EDT
[#1]
7Mary3 gave me a better idea . Door prizes , My memorial service will include drawings for 10 guns ammo and free booze
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:25:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Birthday party goodie bags are stupid. Never heard of wedding gift bags. That is idiotic. A funeral one is insane. Buncha stupid shit promoted by woman or gays.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:27:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
7Mary3 gave me a better idea . Door prizes , My memorial service will include drawings for 10 guns ammo and free booze
View Quote

Let me know when you die--I'll be there!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:28:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Birthday party goodie bags are stupid. Never heard of wedding gift bags. That is idiotic. A funeral one is insane. Buncha stupid shit promoted by woman or gays.
View Quote

Someone needs a hug
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:28:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Would I get one of these gift bags at the funeral home's drive through window?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:29:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Its not gay unless you are looking them in the eyes and ya cant do that when you are dead!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:30:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

What happened to him, haven't seem him around in a while.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:30:57 AM EDT
[#8]
I started collecting shot glasses about 20 years ago. I about 200 in a display case in the living room.

I told my family that when I die, make sure you have a party and invite my friends over (if I don't outlive all of them) and get some decent booze. Everyone gets to share a story, some booze and take home a shot glass or two :-)

I heard that you should work your life backwards... think about what you want people to say at your funeral, then do things each day so that you will be remembered in that manner....
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:32:57 AM EDT
[#9]
A bullet.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:34:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
think about what you want people to say at your funeral, then do things each day so that you will be remembered in that manner....
View Quote

No one is gonna call you a cunt at your own funeral so you shouldnt worry about that
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:36:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Hicap Mags new in wrapper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top