Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

... then, you can shoot legitimately
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That "stay in your car with the doors locked and windows rolled up" works fine until they smash the windows and drag you out of the car.

... then, you can shoot legitimately

By then you're dead.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I've seen way too many videos of crowds surrounding cars and in seconds windows get broken and people get dragged out.  Not to mention when 4 or 5 guys grab under the fenders and turn it over all too easily.

An angry mob surrounding my car is already a threat.  If you are stupid enough to stop my vehicle in the street and surround me, I am going to do anything I can to keep moving and get away from you.  And if you're still in the way when I stomp my gas pedal, sucks to be you.
View Quote

This. All of this.

It would be fairly simple to communicate exactly why and how you were in fear for your life and imminent bodily harm.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 8:07:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Depends on the situation. If there is a real obstruction in front of me, like another car, I'm shooting through the windows as soon as they start hitting my mobile castle. I would hope that 43 rounds would be enough, but if not then I'd say I'd try jumping the curb and keeping my car in VTEC until I hit the city limits.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 8:16:03 PM EDT
[#4]
View All Quotes

holy shitsnacks, horses don't fuck around.  hope that thing was ok.

here's another related vid.  make sure you keep the volume up, for full effect:

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:15:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not location, but situation giving rise to self defense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How'd that work out for Reginald Denny or that Chinese dude in NY that got beaten down by the motorcyclists?

Let's see...what do those two locations have in common that would limit a person's ability to defend himself in such a situation...hmmm.

Not location, but situation giving rise to self defense.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top