Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2014 3:55:28 PM EDT
...or at least that's what the current media/propaganda narrative is.

While forcible rapes no doubt happen, parents need to educate their children better on sex, predators, and university party culture. Let's not forget drugs like alcohol, ecstasy/molly, and GHB.

Regrettable BUT consensual sex has been going on for ages, especially in college with naïve, young, sexualized adults and drugs. Same goes for forcible rape. Stop living with your head in the sand and DO something about it. I'd venture most every victim was there of their own circumstance.

http://www.azcentral.com/longform/news/local/tempe/2014/11/23/asu-sexual-assault-few-arrests-convictions/19286329/

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Education/2014/1123/University-of-Virginia-fraternity-rape-case-Stopping-sexual-assault-on-campus

...and multiple others showing on news feeds week after week. Not even a search history, this is a new computer. Which means it's being played up in the media hard. Cui bono?
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:58:56 PM EDT
[#1]
And people wonder why gay folks are on the rise

"you can deal with this bag of SJW insanity, get fat, and all the rape-culture"

"or we can just fuck, be done with it, and go fix a truck"

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:04:05 PM EDT
[#2]
This whole thing can suck a dick.  people been getting shit faced and fucking for 1000's of years.  Theres forcible rape, drugging, and a few other instances that are exceptions of course.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:06:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This whole thing can suck a dick.  .
View Quote

So... is this comment "rape?" I can't tell given today's "definitions" that aren't definite.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:08:47 PM EDT
[#4]
 his is me stare raping all of you.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:10:56 PM EDT
[#5]
A culture of "It was cool until people found out about the three way"
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:10:57 PM EDT
[#6]
They do it because they are "empowered" now.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:11:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm getting a lawyer.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:13:51 PM EDT
[#8]
The whole thing has just exploded at UVA this week. Rolling Stone has feature article on it and the university is pissed. All the talk about rape at the school along with the deaths of Morgan Harrington and Hannah Graham, of whose abductions had nothing to do with the school nor even on school property .
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:14:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm getting a lawyer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm getting a lawyer.

I'll stare rape him too.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:14:11 PM EDT
[#10]
About the same as it's always been..the downside is the BS complaints take resources away from the real ones...what doesnt help are Campus "PD's" who routinely cover shit to Protect the School over the Students
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:15:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm getting a lawyer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm getting a lawyer.

Ten hours of walking in GD...
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:18:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm getting a lawyer.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:18:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:18:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The whole thing has just exploded at UVA this week. Rolling Stone has feature article on it and the university is pissed. All the talk about rape at the school along with the deaths of Morgan Harrington and Hannah Graham, of whose abductions had nothing to do with the school nor even on school property .
View Quote

Since when has Rolling Stone ever been relevant?

In any case, whether you want to blame the school for covering it up or the man who raped, I'd say responsibility lies on both parties involved with the sexual intercourse. I ain't saying it is the victim's fault but I've been to plenty of parties and a frat party or two. Wasn't uncommon to see someone so drunk they're undressing or doing some other stupid shit. Especially the girls who's first experience to alcohol or parties or college for that matter. They came from cornbread America apparently.

We can all wish for a better culture but wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up first.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:21:11 PM EDT
[#15]
See, the poll is a little too simplistic.  

1) Colleges do cover it up

2) It's always been going on, possibly more awareness now

3) Also possibly switching from forcible rape to more subtle, coercive forms

4) And obviously the media will exaggerate

ETA-  
5) And liberals on campus.  

So...yeah.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:22:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'll stare rape him too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm getting a lawyer.

I'll stare rape him too.

So that's what she meant by "Quit fucking me with your eyes".

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:24:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm getting a lawyer.

I'll stare rape him too.

Keep typing...I'm almost done.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:24:56 PM EDT
[#18]
The study that was done asked people if they ever had sex and regretted it afterward. If they said yes, it was classified as rape. If you ever had sex while you were drunk, it was rape. If you loosen the definition of anything enough, it is bound to grow. Similar to autism. Autism is not on the rise, only the diagnosis of autism is on the rise. My niece is autistic, 30 years ago she would have been called slow.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:26:07 PM EDT
[#19]
wife's been worked up about this story for the past couple of days

http://jezebel.com/why-were-three-teenage-rape-victims-bullied-out-of-scho-1659721302
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

See, the poll is a little too simplistic.  

1) Colleges do cover it up

2) It's always been going on, possibly more awareness now

3) Also possibly switching from forcible rape to more subtle, coercive forms

4) And obviously the media will exaggerate

So...yeah.

View Quote

1) Covered by option 1
2) Covered by option 2
3) Covered by option 3
4) Covered by option 2

those are all the implications
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:26:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:27:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
And people wonder why gay folks are on the rise

"you can deal with this bag of SJW insanity, get fat, and all the rape-culture"

"or we can just fuck, be done with it, and go fix a truck"

View Quote

This. College women are insane.

AVOID ALL COSTS.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:28:16 PM EDT
[#23]
There should be a way to test for date-rape drugs and if that shit is found it should be automatic guilt for involved parties. I had a friend get drugged by some asshat in Florida and that should trigger some serious punishments, there is no legitimate reason to be throwing shit in ladies drinks.

Fuc
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:28:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, my belly button is up here.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
1) Covered by option 1
2) Covered by option 2
3) Covered by option 3
4) Covered by option 2

those are all the implications
View Quote

That's what I mean, there's no one simple explanation.  The shit's complicated.  

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:36:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Feminazis are trying to redefine "rape" to mean "not getting preferential treatment" in the same way that "racism" now means "not supporting Owebama".
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

http://jezebel.com/why-were-three-teenage-rape-victims-bullied-out-of-scho-1659721302
View Quote

Aside from the alleged bathroom rape, drugs were involved in the other cases. Alcohol, weed, and who knows what else.

Then again, we have a culture where alcohol is glorified from the moment we are born to the day we die. Won't blame the drug, I still find fault in the parenting.

But sex, alcohol, and rape have been around since dawn of time so that's nothing new.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 5:03:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Most all crimes at colleges/universities are kept under the table by the administrations.  Truly reporting the crimes might hurt attendance and thereby hurt the money coming into the schools.  I worked for a state supported college in another life.  They did all they could to ignore drug and alcohol use/abuse by the students.  They did pay more attention to theft.  They barred the local police department from coming on campus to bother the students using drugs/alcohol.  A female student reported being raped and they did all they could to get her to change her story and then finally got more serious about once she threatened to go to the local police department and report it.

It was all about attendance and money, which some of the administration would admit, in private conversations.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:32:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Aside from the alleged bathroom rape, drugs were involved in the other cases. Alcohol, weed, and who knows what else.

Then again, we have a culture where alcohol is glorified from the moment we are born to the day we die. Won't blame the drug, I still find fault in the parenting.

But sex, alcohol, and rape have been around since dawn of time so that's nothing new.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Big protest at the high school tomorrow ....lot of hard feelings...may get ugly
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:44:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:45:55 PM EDT
[#31]
I took a intermediate sexual assault class for in service. We had a rape counselor come in and talk to us and said that if a woman had anything to drink she can not give consent. Basically called everyone rapist.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:59:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I took a intermediate sexual assault class for in service. We had a rape counselor come in and talk to us and said that if a woman had anything to drink she can not give consent. Basically called everyone rapist.
View Quote

My wife had some wine and just asked me to come to the bedroom, if I go do I need to worry about getting hit with a rape charge.... SHIT! I think I just admitted to thinking about raping my wife.
I'm confused.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:01:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To be fair, if I was one of the fathers (especially the video one) I'd already have a hole dug far out into the reservation. To disappear certain things. That guy is a predator for sure.

Gelding ain't just for horses.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:02:06 AM EDT
[#34]
"Stare Rape" and "Fart Rape" has gotten me to the point where "Rape" is almost becoming a funny word. Which is sad because I've dealt with a (thankfully) few of the victims of real rape and it isn't pretty. Unfortunately the feminazi's are killing the meaning of the word and the visceral repulsion that is supposed to be accompanied by it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:05:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Look, the age old strategy of getting women drunk and taking advantage of them is about as old as alcohol.  It's time tested and proven to be an effective way to get laid that is understandably popular with the young men.

What's changing is public perception of this behavior.

The incidence of forcible rape is not on the rise.  The reporting of forcible rape probably is on the rise.  The definition of forcible rape is also being changed to include a lot of behavior that would barely have been considered to be in poor taste a few decades ago and certainly doesn't meet any sensible definition of forcible rape.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:09:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Most all crimes at colleges/universities are kept under the table by the administrations.  Truly reporting the crimes might hurt attendance and thereby hurt the money coming into the schools.  I worked for a state supported college in another life.  They did all they could to ignore drug and alcohol use/abuse by the students.  They did pay more attention to theft.  They barred the local police department from coming on campus to bother the students using drugs/alcohol.  A female student reported being raped and they did all they could to get her to change her story and then finally got more serious about once she threatened to go to the local police department and report it.

It was all about attendance and money, which some of the administration would admit, in private conversations.
View Quote

My wife was literally the person who went to the hospital with "rape" victims and dealt with punishment of the alleged rapists for over 10 years at more than 1 univ.
Her experience was that even the chicks who went to the hospital, were lying the vast majority of the time. My wife took a whole bunch of women's studies classes in college and considered herself  a feminist. Going in to the position, she wanted to believe the women were all victims. Actually being in the position, she learned the huge difference between being accused and being guilty. She would tell you herself, that college aged women are crazy a whole lot of these chicks get "raped" often. There was one chick who reported like 10 guys for rape in 2 years, one guy she reported raping her while a large group of dudes (that she invited) watched. She was never punished in any way, shape or form even though she was flat out busted in a lie 2 or 3 times.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:40:18 AM EDT
[#37]
It's the one crime that disgusts me the most.

But of the 3 claims that involved someone I personally knew, they were all fabricated.  One was a case of regret (which she sadly dragged 4 dudes through the mud before they were cleared and she was relieved of her base privileges), one was a 'cry for help' once they figured out she was lying and called off the countywide manhunt, and one was sadly looking for fake sympathy among peers (basically, another cry for help).

I'm mostly confused as to why I can't get drunk and go commit armed robbery without the inebriation legally clearing me of being of sound mind, but one can go have sex and later change their minds, with the law obliging them through the justification that they were not of sound mind to legally consent.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:58:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 5:02:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stare rape is bad, m'kay?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 5:44:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's not entirely true.  Maybe at big colleges when involving star athletes, but I have already received 2 emails this semester regarding sexual assaults.  This is what they send out every time a sexual assault/rape is reported on campus:

This information is being released in accordance with the federal Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act. The Clery Act requires all colleges and universities that participate in federal financial aid programs to keep and disclose information about crime on and near their respective campuses, including timely warnings of crimes that may represent a threat to the safety of students or employees.

On Wednesday, 11/19/2014, a female student reported to {redacted} staff that she was forcibly fondled by a male student in a residence hall on Saturday, 11/15/2014. The victim is an acquaintance of the suspect. The suspect was visiting the victim in a residence hall when the incident occurred. The victim has elected not to proceed with a criminal investigation at this time, and the {redacted} Police are respecting her decision to remain anonymous and are not investigating the incident.

I find it odd that for both of these cases this semester, both "elected not to proceed with a criminal investigation" but reported it to the school.  Makes you wonder what the point is.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 5:49:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY WEAPON!!!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 5:56:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Pillaging must feel so lonely now.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 6:10:33 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 6:21:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Theres forcible rape, drugging, and a few other instances that are exceptions of course.http://dssurl.com/6IR
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 6:52:41 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I'm getting a lawyer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm getting a lawyer.

Then you will really get fucked.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 7:00:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
There should be a way to test for date-rape drugs and if that shit is found it should be automatic guilt for involved parties. I had a friend get drugged by some asshat in Florida and that should trigger some serious punishments, there is no legitimate reason to be throwing shit in ladies drinks.

Fuc
View Quote

I watched some kind of science program which ran a few minutes of some guy who was able to find a chemical that reacted to the date rape drug. he then added this chemical into fingernail polish so women could just dip a fingertip into their drink. if positive, it would change color.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 7:09:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I watched some kind of science program which ran a few minutes of some guy who was able to find a chemical that reacted to the date rape drug. he then added this chemical into fingernail polish so women could just dip a fingertip into their drink. if positive, it would change color.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuc

And the SJW's/feminists absolutely dog piled the inventors because they were men and that they were blaming the woman for getting raped because she didn't check her drink.

Seriously:
http://www.newsweek.com/controversy-over-nail-varnish-date-rape-drug-detector-267126
http://www.post-gazette.com/life/lifestyle/2014/09/02/Nail-polish-date-rap-test-called-misguided/stories/201409020023
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-28958365

Pretty much anything proactive to protect women from rape is victim blaming to these people and the only proper solution is to teach men not to rape.

Another huge problem is that a lot of these stories involve women who say they blacked out and don't remember consenting so they must have not have consented and had been raped. Of course feminists believe that blacked out = passed out, not that the person just couldn't remember.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 7:12:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:15:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
About the same as it's always been..the downside is the BS complaints take resources away from the real ones...what doesnt help are Campus "PD's" who routinely cover shit to Protect the School over the Students
View Quote

This.

Perhaps this is the real reason why liberals don't want women to arm themselves against rapists
they know that a lot of these "rape" claims are "regret sex" and they don't want women shooting up men just because they changed their minds after both parties got sober

Fart rape?
I guess this is the new fad - anything they don't like is "rape" now?

I feel bad for the people who have truly suffered rape.  Cos attention whores like that just make it harder to get help for REAL victims
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:36:19 AM EDT
[#50]
I don't know if it's on the rise or not but you'd see a rapid decline if suddenly more rapists were being shot in the face by their "victims".

Carry a G30 or Bodyguard. Shoot your rapist in the face. Call 911.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top