Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2014 3:56:17 AM EDT
Usually $700+

Cheapest I have seen them unless free shipping. I have not seen that coincide with this gun.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:57:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Do they lose money on every sale and make it up in volume?

Seriously....

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:58:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Seriously....

View Quote

Dunno but it's 3AM. I bet they are gone by 7AM

They had the black ones with the fat rubber grips and they were gone in an hour at $550
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:58:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Great gun, price is awesome!
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 5:35:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was JUST looking at the P938 (actually, the Blackwood) thirty minutes before this was posted...and whaddya know!  I couldn't pass this up, so I just bought one.

I want to see if it'll work okay for pocket carry in a Bear Creek leather pocket holster in blue jeans sized pockets.  Probably never going to replace my LCP in the Desantis Nemesis holster, but I'm willing to see how it works out.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 5:43:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Great little pistol. Trigger is a little off for a Sig, but dead on shooter for a pocket gun.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 5:52:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Wish they kept the edges rounded like on the original mustangs and gov 380s. Would be neat to see those made again in 9mm... Though not by colt.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 7:40:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Great little pistol. Trigger is a little off for a Sig, but dead on shooter for a pocket gun.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 8:04:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wish they kept the edges rounded like on the original mustangs and gov 380s. Would be neat to see those made again in 9mm... Though not by colt.
View Quote

They do, it's called the SAS model.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 8:05:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I was JUST looking at the P938 (actually, the Blackwood) thirty minutes before this was posted...and whaddya know!  I couldn't pass this up, so I just bought one.

I want to see if it'll work okay for pocket carry in a Bear Creek leather pocket holster in blue jeans sized pockets.  Probably never going to replace my LCP in the Desantis Nemesis holster, but I'm willing to see how it works out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I pocket carry mine in a Barsony holster I got off Amazon

Works great!
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 8:16:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

They had the black ones with the fat rubber grips and they were gone in an hour at $550
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously....

Meh, they have had that on sale for at least 3 weeks, they had the 938-SAS for the same price

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 8:21:42 AM EDT
[#11]
thats a good deal.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 8:34:54 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Works great!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Works great!

That looks prefect!

I originally kept mine in a Nemesis, but the soft side allowed the mag release button to accidentally depress.  That's bad.

Also, I pulled the gun out one day and found the safety has been lowered.  That's worse.

I like how the Barsony covers the safety and looks stiff enough to prevent accidental mag release.  I ended up with a similar holster by modifying another brand, but I'd definitely rock the Barsony if the one I have now didn't work so well.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 8:37:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That looks prefect!

http://www.barsonyholstersandbelts.com/media/00/a20792913a0e26c7001a96_m.jpg

I originally kept mine in a Nemesis, but the soft side allowed the mag release button to accidentally depress.  That's bad.

Also, I pulled the gun out one day and found the safety has been lowered.  That's worse.

I like how the Barsony covers the safety and looks stiff enough to prevent accidental mag release.  I ended up with a similar holster by modifying another brand, but I'd definitely rock the Barsony if the one I have now didn't work so well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Works great!

That looks prefect!

http://www.barsonyholstersandbelts.com/media/00/a20792913a0e26c7001a96_m.jpg

I can say I have never had my mag release get depressed with mine, never an issue.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:30:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Meh, they have had that on sale for at least 3 weeks, they had the 938-SAS for the same price  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously....

The P9238 has been on sale 3 weeks
The SAS was at least $40 more
So was the rubber grip model

I've been watching for a month. It's 9:30am and they are still in stock so I was wrong on that score
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:11:47 PM EDT
[#15]
FYI

Bought this on the 23rd. It's at my FFL already
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:23:23 PM EDT
[#16]
I've carried one the last 2 years in a DeSantis suede pocket holster. The SAS model has rounded corners that was mentioned above and I upgraded from the Nightmare when they were on sale at PSA $499 last month. My 2 year old 938 still looked new and always ran without fail.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Nice gun. My wife likes hers.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:35:35 PM EDT
[#18]
I ordered one of the p290rs for 279.

had to at that price.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:49:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Nice gun. My wife likes hers.
View Quote

I may give this to my wife. We'll see.
I carry a M&P 9c and I'm sick of the bulk

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:50:08 PM EDT
[#20]
The SAS model is $499 right now on PSA as well.... damn I wish I wasn't broke

Once I get paid, another 9mm on their will be mine next week though
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:51:00 PM EDT
[#21]
I spent all my money on rifles... otherwise I'd get this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top