BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:35:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The thread title may contain a hint:"What do you think is the government's biggest, darkest secret?"

RIF.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That they aren't even half as competent as the general populace believes.  The silver lining is that most of the rest of the world is even worse off.

.   Who is "They".      

The thread title may contain a hint:"What do you think is the government's biggest, darkest secret?"

RIF.

Sorry, I was trying to force you to "think"

I'll make it more clear for you.

Let's say you work for the Government, and you're a dumb ass.  I mean, a real 'tarded idiot.  

With me so far?

OK, now lets pretend you have unlimited Monies to spend, because you know the guy who prints it.

Do you think you might be able to hire Smart, Capable people with all that free money?  

Mull it over for a bit, and let me know if you need further food for thought.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:59:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Let's say you work for the Government, and you're a dumb ass.  I mean, a real 'tarded idiot.  

With me so far?

OK, now lets pretend you have unlimited Monies to spend, because you know the guy who prints it.

Do you think you might be able to hire Smart, Capable people with all that free money?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That they aren't even half as competent as the general populace believes.  The silver lining is that most of the rest of the world is even worse off.

.   Who is "They".      

RIF.

With me so far?

While I appreciate your heartfelt concern for my intellectual well-being, I fear you have missed the intent of my original posting.

If you carefully spend a second re-reading my first post, you will see that nowhere is there even an implication that the government is devoid of competent people.  It is a statement on the perceptions of the general populace's beliefs in the Government.  

Case in point, if the GP looked at the situation concerning our finances, they would be upset about the FED printing cash like it is going out of style (thank you for bringing up that point BTW, it really drives home my argument).  In other words, they have way too much confidence in the decisions and abilities of their leaders.  But, because the Government isn't even half as competent as the GP believes, the gov is able to do stupid things like you pointed out.

Another example can be seen with the WikiLeaks herpderp.  Based on my considerable amount of reading on this, a large number of people believe that the US Government is an omnipotent being, and this is a general consensus pushed by the media as well.

The only reasons we aren't losing our position in the world is because we have more competent people in our massive government than the rest of the world.  That isn't a positive, as we need a small government by keeping the talented individuals and removing those who view civil service as another form of welfare.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:08:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

While I appreciate your heartfelt concern for my intellectual well-being, I fear you have missed the intent of my original posting.

If you carefully spend a second re-reading my first post, you will see that nowhere is there even an implication that the government is devoid of competent people.  It is a statement on the perceptions of the general populace's beliefs in the Government.  

Case in point, if the GP looked at the situation concerning our finances, they would be upset about the FED printing cash like it is going out of style (thank you for bringing up that point BTW, it really drives home my argument).  In other words, they have way too much confidence in the decisions and abilities of their leaders.  But, because the Government isn't even half as competent as the GP believes, the gov is able to do stupid things like you pointed out.

Another example can be seen with the WikiLeaks herpderp.  Based on my considerable amount of reading on this, a large number of people believe that the US Government is an omnipotent being, and this is a general consensus pushed by the media as well.

The only reasons we aren't losing our position in the world is because we have more competent people in our massive government than the rest of the world.  That isn't a positive, as we need a small government by keeping the talented individuals and removing those who view civil service as another form of welfare.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

.   Who is "They".      

RIF.

With me so far?

My point is that they hire some very smart contractors sometimes.  Manhattan Project, Apollo,  SR71, etc.
"Deep Dark Secrets?"  

Yes, the people at Skunkworks are quite capable of inventing them, and keeping them...Secret.  

Fact.  Not speculation.

Hence my question: Who is They?
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:21:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

My point is that they hire some very smart contractors sometimes.  Manhattan Project, Apollo,  SR71, etc.
"Deep Dark Secrets?"  

Yes, the people at Skunkworks are quite capable of inventing them, and keeping them...Secret.  

Fact.  Not speculation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<--snip-->

"Deep Dark Secrets?"  

Fact.  Not speculation.

I'm not sure if you are trolling or not, but if not, I fear you aren't reading what I write but instead what you want to read.

I'm not jumping to conclusions concerning your postings and am reading them in entirety several times to ensure I understand your intent, I would appreciate the same courtesy.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:24:22 AM EDT
[#5]
. There is no Mr. Big? Why
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:26:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I know a few... But if I told you I would have to kill you.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:32:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Crab people. They are all crab people.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:36:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Who shot J.R.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:41:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They poisoned Rush Limbaugh but he wouldn't die.  
View Quote

"MY BLOOD IS MADE OF POISON. FUCK YOU OBAMA."
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:41:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We pussed out on going to war with the Soviets after one of their agents killed our president.
View Quote

Absolutely this.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 8:16:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Absolutely this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We pussed out on going to war with the Soviets after one of their agents killed our president.

Absolutely this.

Never heard that one before.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 9:57:46 PM EDT
[#12]
The CIA ran the media in the USA and conspired to defame domestic political opponents.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 9:59:34 PM EDT
[#13]
That this reality is only a construct in a computer system where we all sleep and generate electricity.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:23:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Couldn't even guess.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:28:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Couldn't even guess.
View Quote

You're kidding.

The government's biggest secret is,

Ann Margret is not coming.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:39:55 PM EDT
[#16]
No gold in Fort Knox.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:49:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Not really a secret, just very difficult for the mouth breathers to understand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
insoluble debt

Not really a secret, just very difficult for the mouth breathers to understand.

Allot of the debt is actually unfunded things like pensions, intetest, etc.

That, and the Gov doesnt actually have a balance sheet.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:51:45 PM EDT
[#18]
That the moon is indeed made of delicious cheese.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:56:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Probably something to do with J. Edgar Hoover.  That guy was a real tyrant.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:57:39 PM EDT
[#20]
They fear us.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:07:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They fear us.
View Quote

THAT is no secret.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:10:55 PM EDT
[#22]
They will all be revealed soon

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:15:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Shotgun Joe is really the President and Obungler is taking all the blame for all of his screwups.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:15:19 PM EDT
[#24]
I'll present a few facts

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 1:01:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Time Travel.

and

http://mandelaeffect.com/

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 1:05:41 AM EDT
[#26]
They wont allow Crystal Pepsi to ever be made again.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 1:13:59 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Absolutely this.

Oswald had a documented history of Soviet contacts, espionage-like activities, and was on the FBI radar as a Soviet long before he shot the president.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/biographies/oswald/oswald-the-cia-and-mexico-city/

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 1:18:54 AM EDT
[#28]
See above ^  

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 1:23:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Gold in Fort Knox.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 1:37:51 AM EDT
[#30]
THAT GOVERNMENT CHEESE IS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 2:20:52 AM EDT
[#31]
They know what gun was used in Heat.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 2:49:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Trick question.............
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 2:57:11 AM EDT
[#33]
I'll attempt at giving a serious answer. I'd imagine some of the things done in the name of fighting communism during the middle of the 20th century. There are probably some nasty weapons tests that aren't common knowledge, either.

Most likely of all, however, would be things (Such as terrorist attacks, pollution spills, insert even you find scary here, etc.) that have been allowed to happen, either because of apathy or incompetence.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 6:53:01 AM EDT
[#34]
The one that affects everybody, the debt can never be paid off since the money is borrowed from the "Federal" Reserve.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 7:31:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Area 52.
View Quote

Nope, there are some secret projects on it but for the most part it's just desert.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 7:41:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Zero's real birth certificate.  Shows his race as white most likely.
View Quote

That's HIS biggest secret...not the gov'ts.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 7:54:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The government's Dark Secret is that there is no dark secret.  There is no Mr. Big, with some incredible master plan to accomplish something secret.

It's just a bunch of career ninny bureaucrats, who's actions are best explained with self interest and liberal incompetence.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:21:46 AM EDT
[#38]
that there is a continual and ongoing investigation into the relevance of the number 87

this investigation is being coordinated with the FBI, DEA, NSA, CIA, DIA, and numerous state agencies.  

the number 87 has been shown to be associated with gun loving extremists.

recently the Department of Fish and Game was added to the list of agencies investigating due to a very disturbing video posted on You Tube by a member referring to the "87" while talking about eating owls, golden eagles, etc.  

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:27:43 AM EDT
[#39]
We live in this

Controlled by these

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:40:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
They know what gun was used in Heat.
View Quote

Don't be silly, no one knows that.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:45:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Actually its area 51.5
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Area 52.

Actually its area 51.5

Actually (get ready to have your mind blown here)... its area 50.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:51:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Area 52.

Actually its area 51.5

Makes sense considering the time travel post above, the gov is doing all of their secret research before humans existed!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:13:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Come on. We all know it's either aliens or the cigarette smoking man from the x files is real.

Maybe it's just O is really from Kenya.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:15:34 AM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:21:00 AM EDT
[#45]
They know about this

(look at the crosshair)

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:29:56 AM EDT
[#46]
If it's a secret, how would we know about it to tell you?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:46:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

"Deep Dark Secrets?"  

Fact.  Not speculation.

View Quote

Interesting question.

You hear about these secret black projects that are so top secret neither the President nor Congress knows about them. If true and if neither entity knows of them or what they are for then who authorizes them, how are they funded?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:53:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Several of you have mentioned the federal reserve - that's probably more like it.  If you guys get a chance read "The Creature from Jekyll Island" to discover the history behind where the federal reserve originated and the powers that made it happen.

I think that it's a lot more difficult for the government to institute conspiracies that actually succeed these days thanks to electronics..  So far the .gov has found a way to muzzle some aspects of the media but they haven't been able to completely control the internet bogeyman without completely outing themselves.  

I see two clear conspiracies against U.S. citizens.

1) I would say that the racial discussion in the U.S. is probably the greatest conspiracy that has been visited on the American public.  The fact that the federal government whether by design or accident has created a dependent class of people that vote reliably for one political party and never ever seem to improve themselves is an amazing thing to me.  It is incredible that a culture can tie itself to government handouts and revel in that fact that they are receiving them.  

2) The politically correct conspiracy has visited untold damage to our social and business structures and is another glaring move by the federals to support the racial conspiracy.  By making certain modes of thought and analysis against social convention they are able to prevent the rest of society from upending the racial problems in our society.  Political Correctness prevents honest discussion and resolution of problems.

IMHO, most of our racial problems could be solved if you could get the racial pimps and .gov handouts of the way.  There are no good reasons why blacks cannot integrate and become a normal part of society.  There is nothing wrong with them except that they listen to people who take advantage of them.

It's unfortunate that I don't have the time to better explain the above items. My fast attempt is clumsy and not detailed enough to completely express the issues.

edited for grammar and clarity.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:54:27 AM EDT
[#49]
NO ONE IS IN CONTROL.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:57:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Flight 93
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top