Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2014 11:00:34 PM EDT
The little green button works great if there is just text in the thread, but about half the time if there is a large picture it will take me that picture and not the rest of the way down the page. If I click on to the second page the problem is solved, unless there happens to be another large picture put up on that one too. Then I may or may not get the same stall effect.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:01:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:02:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Not that one, the green arrow one next to thread titles.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:02:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, in some threads that feature does seem to get "stuck" .
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:02:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not that one, the green arrow one next to thread titles.
View Quote

Oh this one:
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:03:32 PM EDT
[#5]
lol
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:06:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Nope.  But sometimes, the text size will change randomly.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:06:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I did notice a couple of glitches using it, but did not relate it to a large picture.  However, that may have been the problem.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:08:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Nope.  But sometimes, the text size will change randomly.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:10:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Mine sometimes takes me to my last post as opposed to the last one I viewed. Other times it will take me to a post that I quoted instead of either my post or the last one viewed.
Sometimes it works correctly and takes me to the last viewed post. Oh well...
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:12:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:13:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:16:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mine does too. Pretty frequently in fact. Not just with pictures, either. It's like it will pick a post, and no matter how many times I refresh my subscriptions page after the thread has moved on, it will keep taking me back to that one particular post. It doesn't even have to be anything I posted. It just picks a post at random and keeps going back to it. Moving on to the next page does fix it for a while, until it gets stuck again:
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:17:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Yup. Never related it to pictured though. Sometimes it's just wacky.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:53:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 12:03:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Mine does too. Pretty frequently in fact. Not just with pictures, either. It's like it will pick a post, and no matter how many times I refresh my subscriptions page after the thread has moved on, it will keep taking me back to that one particular post. It doesn't even have to be anything I posted. It just picks a post at random and keeps going back to it. Moving on to the next page does fix it for a while, until it gets stuck again:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto. Goatboy, get on that will you?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 12:04:51 AM EDT
[#16]
It does it for me in picture threads. I often have to scroll a good ways to get to where I left off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top