Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:28:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

A very large percentage of the hispanic population in the US aren't illegal.

There is an estimated 53 Million hispanics living in the US. Out of that... maybe 11 million are illegal aliens.

So what are the other 42 million hispanic? Hmmm are they dirty brown people that aren't white, steal, kill, rape, and changing the country? Or are they God Damn hard working law abiding Americans wanting to protect this country?
View Quote

They're certainly changing this country for the worse with their voting and welfare-use patterns.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:28:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

OP are you mexican?
View Quote
Cuban... Parents fled in '61.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't have a problem with Hispanics who are in the country legally.

I have a problem with people of all races and/or ethnicity who broke our laws by entering the country illegally.
View Quote

Exactly, and not only by just entering the county illegally, but by taking jobs, driving up wages and costing Americans taxpayers easily in excess of a 100 billion dollars a year in welfare, medicals cost, educations costs etc...,  just to allow them to exist within our borders. They are a huge and absolutely undeniable detriment to the Country who are only here to take, period..

I will go so far as to say if you are an American citizen and do not have a problem with that then you should renounce your citizenship and GTFO, like them this country would be far better off with out you.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:30:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Except not all Hispanics are illegal. Puerto Rico sure as hell isn't. The mass influx of Columbians, Venezuelans, and Argentinians aren't. Neither is the Cuban influx of immigrants either.    

But if you lump all those that are legal residents and US citizens into the same group and insult them. You are hurting immigration reform... proper immigration reform. We want the border secure too. But how does it hurt? It sways public opinion towards to Democrats.

There is an estimated 53 Million hispanics living in the US. Out of that... maybe 11 million are illegal aliens.

So what are the other 42 million hispanic? Hmmm are they dirty brown people that aren't white, steal, kill, rape, and changing the country? Or are they God Damn hard working law abiding Americans wanting to protect this country?

View Quote

I don't think anyone is disputing that.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:30:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

completely agree.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

One of the first lessons my first political theory professor pounded into our brains was the difference between normative and empirical.  So many people in these immigration threads are confusing the normative with the empirical.

completely agree.

the other thing that's getting confused is the difference between perception and reality.  OP is not saying that republicans hate latinos.  he's saying that there is a perception among latinos that the anti-illegal sentiment of the right is actually an anti-latino sentiment.

this is the entire problem--since reagan passed, the right is miserably incompetent at communicating our ideals to a broad audience.  in the space of politics, it doesn't fucking matter what we say--what counts is what they hear.  

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Personally, I don't give a shit.  So, my belly doesn't ache.

I would say most want to be in the US to work.  I would gladly trade the current entitlement class for 30 million who actually want to work.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
as i read through the thread, i see a conservative explaining why the GOP is losing political traction among an important and growing demographic.  the loss, he says, is less due to political convictions than cultural perceptions.

and then i see a bunch of conservatives ignoring his point and even mocking him.

...and some people wonder why obama got elected twice...

I see his point just fine, but still doesn't justify the fact that the main reason it's a growing demographic due to lack of border enforcement and shitty immigration laws.

sorry dude--we're talking about reality here.  the reality is that the latino population in the US is growing.  you can bellyache about it all you want, but bellyaching isn't going to change reality or solve the problem.  the problem is that more and more, the latino vote is defaulting to the democrats, because republicans are shitty at persuading them to come to our side.  this creates a self-perpetuating problem.

so unless you're actually trying to solve the problem instead of just bitching about it, it's only going to get worse.

you want border enforcement to get tighter?  persuade more people to come into the big tent.  that's the only way it's going to get fixed.

Personally, I don't give a shit.  So, my belly doesn't ache.

I would say most want to be in the US to work.  I would gladly trade the current entitlement class for 30 million who actually want to work.  

This, I don't care if we trade 30 million white FSA losers for 30 million (insert preferred ethnicity/race here so I don't offended anybody's delicate sensibilities) that want to work. I just want to see the borders locked down and people coming here legally.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:31:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well, the biggest and most egregious one was calling us all a bunch of "closet 88er", seems straight out of the race bating handbook to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh, OP has no opinion worth two shits, his rant is filled with enough generalizations and racist crap to make Jessie Jackson proud

I think its purpose was to address generalizations, otherwise he would have simply called out a single person in a pit thread.  And what exactly did he state that you consider to be racist crap?

Well, the biggest and most egregious one was calling us all a bunch of "closet 88er", seems straight out of the race bating handbook to me.

What was the first line of the OP?  I think the folks he refered to in that line were the target of his frustration.  So unless you count yourself as one of the folks who say "Woe is me, America will no longer be white!", I wouldn't take offense.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[the other thing that's getting confused is the difference between perception and reality.  OP is not saying that republicans hate latinos.  he's saying that there is a perception among latinos that the anti-illegal sentiment of the right is actually an anti-latino sentiment.

this is the entire problem--since reagan passed, the right is miserably incompetent at communicating our ideals to a broad audience.  in the space of politics, it doesn't fucking matter what we say--what counts is what they hear.  
View Quote

And after Reagan passed amnesty, his VP still did poorly with the hispanic vote.

The problem is multifacited. Culturally they tend to lean left or at least favor big government, at the same time they are also offended by immigration restrictions and border enforcement. Dems can always offer them less enforcement, hell, if they could they would allow illegals to vote. Hence, Dems can always push this issue and get the right to respond, then cry "racist".

I met an older gentleman who had been an illegal, joined the military, got his citizenship and eventually joind the BP. He quite BP because he felt they were biased.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:32:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Meh, you Colonials all look black to us.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:34:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

FPNI.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What the fuck ever dude.

FPNI.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:34:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Except not all Hispanics are illegal. Puerto Rico sure as hell isn't. The mass influx of Columbians, Venezuelans, and Argentinians aren't. Neither is the Cuban influx of immigrants either.    

View Quote

Many Columbians, Venezuelans, and Argentinians probably are. Overstay the visa. It is common.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:34:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I am white dumb ass. That is part of what I'm trying to tell you. When you (as in the public) make statements that ostracize the hispanic communities that are American Citizens, business owners, cops, fire fighters, veterans, etc... it pushes them to the side of the Democrats.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:36:20 PM EDT
[#13]
OP I wish you would trim quote trees.
I've tried and can't do it.

You are butthurt over nothing.
Become a citizen , work , become successful.
AMERICANS don't want illegals here.

WE Don't agree on what Republicans do all the time.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:39:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Cultures are not equal. Our success as a country is built upon a specificaly Anglo-Saxon rule of law, which is not present in Latin America or most of the world.

Consequently, we need to assimilate immigrants, which is hard to do with an uncontrolled influx.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As much as I'd like to agree that was the case, I don't believe that this is simply about law and order for many.  I think that ethnocentricity is a significant factor in opposition to this wave of illegal immigration, not the unlawful nature of the immigration.  

Now I won't say that's not a natural perspective, or that it's necessrily wrong to be ethnocentric, but I think it's disingenuous to not acknowledge that this is probably a major factor for many.

Cultures are not equal. Our success as a country is built upon a specificaly Anglo-Saxon rule of law, which is not present in Latin America or most of the world.

Consequently, we need to assimilate immigrants, which is hard to do with an uncontrolled influx.

Refreshingly honest.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:41:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Others posted bemoaning the end of white America etc..

However I think the point that the OP was trying to make is that America and specifically this site should not categorize all Hispanics into one group, this would be a mistake as I believe that most Hispanics do not agree with illegal immigration. There are very outspoken voices among Hispanics (mainly Mexicans and central americans) who favor amnesty. But they do not speak for all of us. We don't toe the line like many blacks do when it comes to politics. We do not agree with rewarding law breakers.

If you want to come to this country, that's fine come here LEGALLY. Then get a job, pay taxes, be a good citizen and speak ENGLISH.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That thread is just a cut-paste article about race and what might be a shift away from Caucasian majority. The poster made no commentary on it, did not bemoaning anything, just put it up there for discussion.

That's not actually an example of what Miami_JBT said was so prevalent.

But, ok, I'll give you one.

Now, where's all the rest?

Others posted bemoaning the end of white America etc..

However I think the point that the OP was trying to make is that America and specifically this site should not categorize all Hispanics into one group, this would be a mistake as I believe that most Hispanics do not agree with illegal immigration. There are very outspoken voices among Hispanics (mainly Mexicans and central americans) who favor amnesty. But they do not speak for all of us. We don't toe the line like many blacks do when it comes to politics. We do not agree with rewarding law breakers.

If you want to come to this country, that's fine come here LEGALLY. Then get a job, pay taxes, be a good citizen and speak ENGLISH.
Thank You

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:43:10 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

But if you lump all those that are legal residents and US citizens into the same group and insult them. You are hurting immigration reform... proper immigration reform. We want the border secure too. But how does it hurt? It sways public opinion towards to Democrats.

Oh, but some here are and the other 42 million into the group that 11 million represents.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:43:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Since I grew up on the border, and have met many illegals, I have to say many of them actually are very happy to be here. IME it is the 2nd and 3rd gen that become anti-American asshats.

My mom's renters are legal residents from Mexico, barely speak English, but love it here. The well off well educated ones are the ones who tend to moan about the evils of the US.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:47:33 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
How do you propose to do that?

Should the Republican party just change their name to Democrat party # 2.

It has been shown repeatedly that the Mexican immigrants favor;

BIGGER  GOVERNMENT

MORE SOCIAL PROGRAMS

AND ARE ON WELFARE PROGRAMS way out of proportion to their percentage of the population.

Can't out Democrat the Democrats. So what do you suggest?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

sorry dude--we're talking about reality here.  the reality is that the latino population in the US is growing.  you can bellyache about it all you want, but bellyaching isn't going to change reality or solve the problem.  the problem is that more and more, the latino vote is defaulting to the democrats, because republicans are shitty at persuading them to come to our side.  this creates a self-perpetuating problem.

so unless you're actually trying to solve the problem instead of just bitching about it, it's only going to get worse.

you want border enforcement to get tighter?  persuade more people to come into the big tent.  that's the only way it's going to get fixed.

How do you propose to do that?

Should the Republican party just change their name to Democrat party # 2.

It has been shown repeatedly that the Mexican immigrants favor;

BIGGER  GOVERNMENT

MORE SOCIAL PROGRAMS

AND ARE ON WELFARE PROGRAMS way out of proportion to their percentage of the population.

Can't out Democrat the Democrats. So what do you suggest?

reagan won 40% of the hispanic vote in 1984, because he was good at communicating ideals.  no one thought he could do it, but he did.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:48:34 PM EDT
[#19]
The thing that  puzzles me is why do Mexicans and  for that matter Cubans flee their countries then bitch.and complain that America is unfair.
Then even some move here and want the U.S. To be more like the country they fled.
I just don't get it.

Not that it matters OP but my wife was born and raised in El Salvador and immagrated here legally when she was 17  during their revolution.
And my 3 sons are children of Mexican parents.

Just so you know we aren't all dirtbags like you think we are
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:49:24 PM EDT
[#20]
chancletero
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Meh
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:55:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The thing that  puzzles me is why do Mexicans and  for that matter Cubans flee their countries then bitch.and complain that America is unfair.
Then even some move here and want the U.S. To be more like the country they fled.
I just don't get it.

Not that it matters OP but my wife was born and raised in El Salvador and immagrated here legally when she was 17  during their revolution.

View Quote

Actually most Mexicans I have come across didn't flee they came here to work and send money home.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:58:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Actually most Mexicans I have come across didn't flee they came here to work and send money home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just don't get it.

Actually most don't want to go back.  Ever hear that the President wants to give legal status to million of illegal Mexicans?
It's on the news daily.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:58:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

the other thing that's getting confused is the difference between perception and reality.  OP is not saying that republicans hate latinos.  he's saying that there is a perception among latinos that the anti-illegal sentiment of the right is actually an anti-latino sentiment.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of the first lessons my first political theory professor pounded into our brains was the difference between normative and empirical.  So many people in these immigration threads are confusing the normative with the empirical.

completely agree.

That belief lies with the stupidity of the people that believe it. Go to one Rep party meeting, or hell, a little independent research will bear that out.

OP, are you American, or are you hyphenated ? Many of these illegals are not, and don't even want to be called American, hyphenated or not. If they did they would embrace the laws and culture of this land, and learn English as well.

No, a good number of the illegals are here for the door prize.

A rudimentary investigation would tell you we like this guy

but not this guy

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:59:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Oh, but some here are and the other 42 million into the group that 11 million represents.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well not all 42 million but the large percentage of ones who know these illegals are  an undeniable detriment to this country yet support that 11 million ( it is a lot more than 11) getting Amnesty and support open borders whom openly put the welfare of their race above the welfare of their fellow Americans and their country making them the worst kind of racist there is, should be tossed out with the illegals.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:02:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, I'm sick and tired of this shit... I see the hate building across the country for hispanics and guess what... I'm one of them. I already see how this shit can go. Some drunk fuck redneck tagets some guy because he looks hispanic just like he shit that happened after 9-11 with the Sikhs and Indians althat were targeted.

I dont hate Hispanics but I do hate illegal aliens. As a cop you should be all for law and order. Thats what this is about, not the fact that they are Hispanic. If they want to come here they can do it the legal way.
I want the law enforced. I want immigration to be done properly. I also want folks to realize that by ostracizing the hispanic population further pushes them and their children into the Democrat Party.

Nobody is ostracizing the Hispanic population, the are ostracizing the illegal population, which is mostly Hispanic.

Do you even reading comprehension bro, or does that not fit your agenda

I didn't say people hate Hispanics in general, I said people hate illegals. Unfortunately most of the illegals in the country are Hispanic, kinda like how the minority of bad cops, give the majority of good cops a bad name.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:08:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Hispanics from all subgroups support more government, more taxes, more entitlement spending and more restrictions on our rights. Most groups support it overwhelmingly.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:12:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

"

Actually most don't want to go back.  Ever hear that the President wants to give legal status to million of illegal Mexicans?
It's on the news daily.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just don't get it.

"

It's on the news daily.

I know a family and everybody's legal. Lived in the US for most of their adult lives. Work hard as hell and loaded, if you looked at them you would assume that they were poor as hell.  They send loads of money home to parents uncles and such all year long, then around this time of year they all load up and go "home".  This is a giant caravan of people and work trucks, all hauling trailers loaded to the rails with building materials for resale when they get down there. Home is Mexico to them and not they they don't like the US and the opportunities it provides, but it's not home.

Here is my solution to the imigration issue. For every hard working family like Miguel's that comes in we look over the US population and the lowest producing family gets deported. Maybe a lottery based off social programs, you get a ticket for every program you are in, or a time weighted system for time on programs. There are details to work out but you get the idea.  This would provide motivation to be in the middle class.  Easy peasy japanisie.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:15:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I see all this threads in which folks say "Woe is me, America will no longer be white!"

First off, the majority of hispanics arcoss the globe are white. Latinos are White, Black, and Asian.

Secondly, this shit is what drives the majority of immigrants into the Democrats. You all claim to be GOP Republicans but you say this stupid shit! If I were a recent immigrant and heard all this shit I'd form the opinion that the GOP is the Party of Evil Rich Non Hispanic White European Descendants.

Arfcom was founded by hispanics you idiots!

God Damn closet 88ers! Instead of embracing new culture and people you shun it away. Guess what... 150 years ago all you Irish, German, Swedish, Russian Polish, Italian, and Norwegians were the bottom of the immigrant pile and shunned too. But oh, Polish American is part of American culture since my Great x5 Grand Daddy was from the Old Country.

The same shit is happening now with Hispanics.... Hispanics are part of America since the start jackasses. As for fuck spanish, learn english. Tell that to Puerto Rico... you know. Part of the USA. Hell, tell that to Alaskan Natives and folks living in Guam.

Oh, one last thing. We aren't all the fucking same. Cubans aren't Mexicans, Mexicans aren't Argentinians, Argentinians aren't Spaniards, etc... we all fucking hate each other.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:17:39 PM EDT
[#30]
OP oversimplifies and paints "GD" into a sort of "race" of its own that has 100% of the populace has certain views against his and are racist.

Now we're talking about the color of the skin of the illegals? Wtf?

Nope. You can be for established laws, processes, fairness, congressional authority, limits on executive action, the constitution and all that without being racist, but I'm not even going to bother to go down that road and argue with a no-borders closet Obama voter like you because the words would be lost anyway. You've shown your true colors when the chips are actually down. It is people like you who oversimplify people with different views into a bunch of uneducated idiot racist rednecks who help perpetuate the same types of stereotypes you detest when applied to another group.

OP is a race baiter.

You and Al Sharpton would make good buddies.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#31]
I guess genetically speaking there are only 3 races. The government has created what ever the others are.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:18:53 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

The problem is multifacited. Culturally they tend to lean left or at least favor big government, at the same time they are also offended by immigration restrictions and border enforcement. Dems can always offer them less enforcement, hell, if they could they would allow illegals to vote. Hence, Dems can always push this issue and get the right to respond, then cry "racist".

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

this gets at the heart of it.  on one hand, you have republicans saying "this is how it ought to be".  OTOH, you have democrats playing the political game to the hilt...and winning the battle of perception.

reagan once said "most hispanics are republicans--they just don't know it yet".  
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Are you seriously purporting never to have seen one of those threads?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see all this threads in which folks say "Woe is me, America will no longer be white!"

Point one out, or GTFO. That's a bold, and empty claim. Back it up. If you see so many, let's have a few right now.

<Jeopardy theme plays>

Are you seriously purporting never to have seen one of those threads?

It could happen.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:22:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:   this gets at the heart of it.  on one hand, you have republicans saying "this is how it ought to be".  OTOH, you have democrats playing the political game to the hilt...and winning the battle of perception.

View Quote

I think Reagan was wrong on that. Although that seems to be true of Loretta Sanchez.

But in my experience the big government/entitlement ideas hispanics have are much more robust then their social conservatism.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:24:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP are you mexican?

Anyone else notice that OP did not answer "American"  

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:27:42 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I think Reagan was wrong on that. Although that seems to be true of Loretta Sanchez.

But in my experience the big government/entitlement ideas hispanics have are much more robust then their social conservatism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:   this gets at the heart of it.  on one hand, you have republicans saying "this is how it ought to be".  OTOH, you have democrats playing the political game to the hilt...and winning the battle of perception.

hard to overcome ingrained culture.  but it can be done, as you know personally through your efforts with your wife.

it just takes work and persuasion.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#37]

I'm not suggesting anyone should agree with OP. However, it wouldn't hurt to try and understand what the hell he's saying before you fire off a few jumbled paragraphs about why he's wrong.

Applicable:

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:34:11 PM EDT
[#38]
I thought most Latin Americans were mestizo?

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:34:23 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OP are you mexican?

I was asked if I was Mexican. I am not. I am of Cuban Decent. Born in Miami, Florida. My family has fought in every conflict since Vietnam. We are business owners, teachers, cops, fire fighters, elected officials, soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines. We fucking love this country and have shed blood, sweat, and tears for her. I have family buried in Arlington National Cemetery for Christ's sake. I enlisted at 18 for the US Army when 9-11 happened. I've served my community and state as a cop for the last eight years. I've worked for numerous FFLs and was part owner of a NFA FFL dealer.

I personally worked hard in '04 for the GOP and have a personal letter from President Bush thanking me for my hard work campaigning for him in Florida.

Don't ever question my loyalties on if I'm American.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:34:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP are you mexican?

I sort of dated a Cuban girl back in the 90s. She was awesome, and the story of her parents meeting was really amazing.

Both sets of grandparents had moved to Cuba from Spain and lived a happy life until the commies took over. Her dad was an engineer of some sort and, before he was married, he had a pretty high-up position working for Castro. His job called for him to travel all over the world. On one of these trips, this one to the UK, Mr. Hernandez said, "You know, I don't think I'm going back." He strolled over to the US embassy and asked for asylum.

Meanwhile, this girl's mother's parents somehow managed to escape Cuba.

So it was that her Cuban parents met in...Ohio. Obviously, they later moved to Miami where she grew up, but I always thought it was hilarious that her Cuban parents somehow separately ended up in Ohio and met there of all places.

This girl was hot, over-the-top intelligent, and basically had everything that you want in a woman. Sadly, she ended up taking a job in France and I haven't seen her since. She was also way whiter than I am (as in complexion), which if you have ever seen me is somewhat difficult to imagine.

Before she left, she introduced me to fried plantains and guanavano shakes. Delicious.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I was asked if I was Mexican. I am not. I am of Cuban Decent. Born in Miami, Florida. My family has fought in every conflict since Vietnam. We are business owners, teachers, cops, fire fighters, elected officials, soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines. We fucking love this country and have shed blood, sweat, and tears for her. I have family buried in Arlington National Cemetery for Christ's sake. I enlisted at 18 for the US Army when 9-11 happened. I've served my community and state as a cop for the last eight years. I've worked for numerous FFLs and was part owner of a NFA FFL dealer.

I personally worked hard in '04 for the GOP and have a personal letter from President Bush thanking me for my hard work campaigning for him in Florida.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP are you mexican?

You didn't say you were of Cuban decent, you said you were Cuban.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:40:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm not suggesting anyone should agree with OP. However, it wouldn't hurt to try and understand what the hell he's saying before you fire off a few jumbled paragraphs about why he's wrong.

Applicable:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2720/4195731605_8e014e4ba7.jpg

View Quote

This is GD. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:49:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:49:52 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OP are you mexican?

My wife is 100% Boricua. Born and raised in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Which is part of the United States of America. Which in turn makes her American... but in terms of this discussion if you asked her if she was Mexican she would respond that no, she is Puerto Rican.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:56:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Naw, not in Cuba.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:59:20 PM EDT
[#46]
I bet a team membership OP cant name the races without looking it up.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:04:28 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I bet a team membership OP cant name the races without looking it up.
View Quote
White, Black, and Asian... what were you thought in public school?

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:09:17 PM EDT
[#48]
I read OPs post in Tony Montana's voice.

Fly little pelican!
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:10:34 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Naw, not in Cuba.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Naw, not in Cuba.
Or the Dominican Republic, or Puerto Rico, or Argentina.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:11:01 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I read OPs post in Tony Montana's voice.

Fly little pelican!
View Quote
You brought a smile to my face....

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top