Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:16:43 PM EDT
[#1]
there's a whole lot of hotness on her Instagram: http://instagram.com/adreaa
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:19:28 PM EDT
[#2]
2:17 indeed.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:26:11 PM EDT
[#3]
It doesn't matter what happens, the idea has been planted and she will NEVER trust that guy again.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:27:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Another thread full of retarded GD responses.  It was a social experiment video not a prank video.  Good lord.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:32:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Mines got a little cray cray in her.  I think fists would be flying and I'd be pulling out my phone, yelling Wooooorl Staaaaah!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:15:03 AM EDT
[#6]
here's one of her asking Polish cops if they'll have sex with her:

http://youtu.be/u8ldNRAp0lo
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:17:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Check your Heterocage & understand that is a new empowered woman asserting her rights to destroy peoples lives for fun & to deny her that is just sexist.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:54:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:57:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
there's a whole lot of hotness on her Instagram: http://instagram.com/adreaahttp://instagram.com/adreaa
View Quote

looks like she has the obligatory beta male boyfriend...
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:58:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:00:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:02:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
there's a whole lot of hotness on her Instagram: http://instagram.com/adreaahttp://instagram.com/adreaa
View Quote

She's going to make a bunch of money and be famous, just like Jenna Marbles. This kind of thing is genius.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:04:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

2:17 had a bangin body.... Dayum

I want her to go to the hood and say that to Shakiesha...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Would your girlfriend fall for that?

Also: dat ass at 2:17.

http://youtu.be/cWq3vYe2gHU

The girl at 2:17 should have laughed right in her face. Any guy that would dump her to hump the flat -as-a-board actress would be out of his mind!
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:05:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Who the hell would cheat on 2:17? She has absolutely no reason to fall for that.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:07:52 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm waiting for the video in which the prankster walks up to someone, beats the tar out of him, takes his wallet, shoots his dog, and yells, "It's a prank, lol!"

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:10:22 AM EDT
[#16]
My wife, when we were still early on in dating, got a call at her house from a urban female

Wife : Hello?
urban female: is this (insert wife's first name)
W: yes, who's this?
UF: the woman who be fuckin yo husband
W: I'm not married
UF: you aren't married D'angelo??
W: no
UF:  Oh, sorry girl!! *click*
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:11:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Another thread full of retarded GD responses.  It was a social experiment video not a prank video.  Good lord.
View Quote

Oh, so it's OK then. Nice. So what do we learn from this undoubtedly well-thought out, planned, and carefully-executed experiment? What was the hypothesis? Where can I look at the data analysis and read the conclusions of the experimenter? What deep, unresolved questions about human nature did this answer? How did this experiment help anyone?

Also, why did the chick who uploaded the vid call her super-serious social experiment a prank?

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:12:21 AM EDT
[#18]
The girl is not funny ,
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:14:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:23:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Where was that filmed?? So many hotties!
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:30:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

First dude was cool as shit about it once he found out it was a joke.  

The rest of that went about as expected.
My wife teaches in a city school.  Most of those kids will go hands on with each other at the drop of a hat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
who thinks these " pranks" are a good idea, or even funny? pranksters deserve whatever people decide to throw on them.

hottie...... hey, im fucking your boyfriend.
gf........... oh, yeah?   asswhipping commences...  
hottie...... its a prank, its a prank..

what happens if they get away before they find out its a prank.. and someone kills themself.. shoots their boyfriend or husband?

oh i forgot.... yelling.. " its a prank" resolves you of any responsibility... or ass beatings..

Which is exactly why they didn't do one of those ghetto pranks that almost always ends in violence.

http://youtu.be/jkEQjQNdRks

My wife teaches in a city school.  Most of those kids will go hands on with each other at the drop of a hat.

I see a well defined ethos at work here.

Notice how the hood folk always grant the offender the opportunity to clarify his statement before turning to violence.  The violence isn't really a knee jerk reaction.  The disrespect must be repeated and confirmed before an asswhooping is doled out.

There are some people out there who don't have much else in this world other than their self-respect.  You walk up and try to strip them of that for entertainment's sake... well, be prepared for a fight.  Fucking with people who have nothing to lose is a dangerous game.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:38:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SHARKEISHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:46:08 AM EDT
[#23]
White folks are so nice.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:51:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Where was that filmed?? So many hotties!
View Quote

The picking up girls one is filmed at Santa Varbara City College in CA.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:56:47 AM EDT
[#25]
my wife is Irish Polish with a hot temper and a .357 mag, things would not end very well for any of us
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:57:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Notice how the hood folk always grant the offender the opportunity to clarify his statement before turning to violence.  The violence isn't really a knee jerk reaction.  The disrespect must be repeated and confirmed before an asswhooping is doled out.

There are some people out there who don't have much else in this world other than their self-respect.  You walk up and try to strip them of that for entertainment's sake... well, be prepared for a fight.  Fucking with people who have nothing to lose is a dangerous game.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
who thinks these " pranks" are a good idea, or even funny? pranksters deserve whatever people decide to throw on them.

what happens if they get away before they find out its a prank.. and someone kills themself.. shoots their boyfriend or husband?

oh i forgot.... yelling.. " its a prank" resolves you of any responsibility... or ass beatings..

Which is exactly why they didn't do one of those ghetto pranks that almost always ends in violence.

Yep, noticed that with the second scene in this video. Clarify and then made to eat your words. Justifyable punch http://youtu.be/WzFd8AGLTjk
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:58:08 AM EDT
[#27]
The crappy part is the first chick has that planted in her head and the dude will catch crap for it either way.  Basically
she just damaged their relationship.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:59:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Wonder if someone rears up and breaks her nose if she will still consider it cool to do these videos?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:08:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Check out the picture for April 6, 2014 on her Instagram.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:09:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:11:31 AM EDT
[#31]
If there is one thing I miss about going to UCSB, it is the insane number of hot, scantily clad girls walking around 24/7.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:27:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:27:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Needs more hair pulling and face scratching.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:32:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:42:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Mine wouldn't fall for it.

Other then my better half, there is no way a woman that good looking would want anything to do with me.

Old, ugly and (so I have been told) creepy looking. Ultimate fidelity control.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:43:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:54:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Who the hell would cheat on 2:17? She has absolutely no reason to fall for that.
View Quote

they're out there
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:56:37 AM EDT
[#38]

Holy Shit! XCR has a sister!
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:58:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:01:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is a lot to be amazed about in regards to that girl, but "dat ass", isn't even close to the top of the list!

That's the problem with these effeminate metrosexual hipsters today, they can't even appreciate a nice heavy heaping pair of tits!  It's ungodly!  You have to be pretty homo to not be all about those tits, and to instead fixate on an ass that isn't even a 1/10th as good!

I swear, all this estrogen in the water is breeding homosexuals!
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:02:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'm waiting for the video in which the prankster walks up to someone, beats the tar out of him, takes his wallet, shoots his dog, and yells, "It's a prank, lol!"

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:06:52 PM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/GASx5l24WD0

Motherfucker should've been shot over that.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:18:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
These "pranks" are fucking stupid.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:26:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/GASx5l24WD0

he would have got the ass kicking of his life from me over that....
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:32:10 PM EDT
[#45]
if they show the peoples faces, its because they gave the ok for the footage to be used, so they do find out whats going on right after.  if you watch the 'reveal' videos, they show all this
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:47:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

There is a lot to be amazed about in regards to that girl, but "dat ass", isn't even close to the top of the list!

That's the problem with these effeminate metrosexual hipsters today, they can't even appreciate a nice heavy heaping pair of tits!  It's ungodly!  You have to be pretty homo to not be all about those tits, and to instead fixate on an ass that isn't even a 1/10th as good!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So any guy that appreciates a beautiful woman's spectacular ass is an "effeminate metrosexual hipster" and "pretty homo"?

Well, here is something else for all you effeminate metrosexual hipster homos to enjoy:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1688878_Talk_me_out_of_posting_this_thread_.html&page=1#i50500801
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:57:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, well, that makes it OK, then.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:14:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm sure the research done in the video will be peer reviewed and published.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You get it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:35:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I've had several female clients who were very attractive whose husbands cheated on them with women who were 3 or 4 points below them.

I've also had several clients of both genders who were not very good looking and cheated on their out-of-their-league spouses.

There's lots of reasons that people cheat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've had several female clients who were very attractive whose husbands cheated on them with women who were 3 or 4 points below them.

I've also had several clients of both genders who were not very good looking and cheated on their out-of-their-league spouses.

There's lots of reasons that people cheat.

Lmao... Truth....

I have a very short attention span.
I'm pretty tame at 40 but at 20 being faithful wasn't even on my radar.
In my 20s I definitely would have cheated on her.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top