User Panel

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:01:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:

Sorry you are wrong.

Women are incapable of truthfull self examination so therefore your not capable of understanding even yourselves and your inner motivators.  Women will continually test thier mate in order to confirm they have made the correct choice. If the OP fails these qualification tests...well she will then lose her attraction to him and search for a new more qualified mate. It appears she had already lost her attraction and now holds him in contempt. Not a good place for the OP for yhe long term.

Simple to understand really.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
O.P...

If she's flipping you attitude about going hunting it's a shit test. You need to keep firm on your commitment to your dad and go on the trip.  She subconciously wants to see you stand up to her and call the shots in the relationship. That will signal that she did pick the right mate (because women do want to be led) and will lead to welcome sex.

If you cave in and try to supplicate your wife you set a pattern of behavior that she will begin to look at you with contempt. Contempt will slam her vag shut tighter than a clam and eventually lead to your divorce.

This post is so full of win. I'm a woman, and I like to be led so much that I stopped trying to be my own person years ago. Why go through all the trouble of being an independent adult when my husband can just lead me around? Fuck telling women about plans in advance, because we need to know we rank lower in the pack! I mean, be led! And by crackie, if I get upset because my husband "dropped the bomb" & told me about his plans well after they'd been made, then my feelings aren't a legitimate reaction to being treated disrespectfully; they're a shit test.

Comedy. Gold.

Manful advice like this is what makes vaginas "slam shut tighter than a clam."

You tell 'em, hon.  

Sorry you are wrong.

Women are incapable of truthfull self examination so therefore your not capable of understanding even yourselves and your inner motivators.  Women will continually test thier mate in order to confirm they have made the correct choice. If the OP fails these qualification tests...well she will then lose her attraction to him and search for a new more qualified mate. It appears she had already lost her attraction and now holds him in contempt. Not a good place for the OP for yhe long term.

I actually lol'd. Thanks for that.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:08:10 PM EDT
[#2]
At this point I just keep checking in for new pics of this scary wife.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:10:19 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife has always been invited to go with me anywhere, anytime.
Married 24 years now.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:11:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Told the wife today I might go skiing with some friends in Utah.

She said I should go and have fun.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:22:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This post is so full of win. I'm a woman, and I like to be led so much that I stopped trying to be my own person years ago. Why go through all the trouble of being an independent adult when my husband can just lead me around? Fuck telling women about plans in advance, because we need to know we rank lower in the pack! I mean, be led! And by crackie, if I get upset because my husband "dropped the bomb" & told me about his plans well after they'd been made, then my feelings aren't a legitimate reaction to being treated disrespectfully; they're a shit test.

Comedy. Gold.

Manful advice like this is what makes vaginas "slam shut tighter than a clam."

You tell 'em, hon.  

Sorry you are wrong.

I'd just like to add, apropos of nothing in particular, that the closest thing to an absolute I've found in the realm of human behavior is that when someone attributes a specific behavior or character trait to an entire demographic, that someone is invariably full of shit and their opinion can safely be dismissed.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:27:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:52:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I might have missed a post, but why would two grown adults with no kids go to Disney World?

View Quote

my wife took me for the first time for my 24th birthday. we have been 7 times now in the last 11 years. its fantastic
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:17:43 AM EDT
[#8]
My wife is always invited to anything I do.  My friends and I go to Las Vegas for the first weekend of March Madness every year and try to see 2 or 3 away games during football season.  I think just by inviting her she knows that I want to spend time with her, even if she has never come along.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 9:10:24 AM EDT
[#10]
She's happy because she gets to spend a night with her lesbian lover and you're going to miss out
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:42:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Op is fucked and not the good kind.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 10:06:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Wrong thread
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top