Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2001 12:27:25 AM EDT
that says it forwards results.....to whom I wonder.....

[url]www.vote.com[/url]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 1:14:54 AM EDT
[#1]
IvotedNO!
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 2:31:01 AM EDT
[#2]
done
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 2:47:47 AM EDT
[#3]
A strictly bi-partisan effort I'm sure.

Link Posted: 4/20/2001 3:39:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 3:42:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Done....77% no.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:15:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:27:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I trashe my topic & moved it over here when I spotted this one.

I got this poll alert this morning in my email.

[blue]Dear Vote.com voter,

Legislation is about to be introduced in Congress that would require background
checks at all gun shows. Supporters of the proposal say it would limit the ability of criminals to purchase firearms, while opponents argue that it would do little more than restrict the rights of gun owners.

Should the federal government require background checks at all gun shows?

Vote.com has just launched an online referendum asking that question. When you vote on the issue at http://www.vote.com we'll e-mail your opinion to your congressional representative, senators and the president. Please make your vote count, and ask your friends and family to vote too.

Sincerely,

Your friends at Vote.com[/blue]
[URL]www.vote.com[/URL]

I voted  still at 77% vs 23%
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:31:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:48:39 AM EDT
[#9]
I have vote.com send me e:mails when certain polls come up.  I saw this in a message this morning and voted, then came immediately to AR15.com to make sure the message gets out.

CavVet beat me, which is great, now we need to contact other boards to make sure all members of all boards can squash this poll.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top