Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 8:28:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Since when is it a liberal thing to want accountability for police brutality?  Here in GD, that seems like a pretty common theme.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And his blatant pandering to the Ferguson street rioters also plays well to liberals.

Since when is it a liberal thing to want accountability for police brutality?  Here in GD, that seems like a pretty common theme.

So an officer defending himself is Police brutality now?  Interesting.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 8:35:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Rand and many of his followers are nothing more than useful idiots at times.  He needs to get his head out of the clouds if hopes to have any chance of getting the nomination.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 8:37:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And his blatant pandering to the Ferguson street rioters also plays well to liberals.

.40 S&W brutalizes anything it touches

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 8:41:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I thought every sensible human being is "anti war"......
View Quote

The sad fact of the matter is you have a lot of warmongers on this site that make John McCain look like he's running around in a tie-dyed shirt, smoking weed, and sticking daisies in the gun barrels of the National Guard.

There needs to be some serious reflection by serious people on US military involvement around the world. I consider Rand as one such person that would take a very hard look before getting the US military involved in matters that don't concern us.

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn. Does GD already hate Rand Paul?

I hope he wins the primary so the "party base" puts their money where their mouth is and votes for the R candidate whilst holding their noses for once.

I'm sure they'll get their way though and gleefully pull the lever for a Jeb Bush or Chris Christy.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:50:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Lesser of two evils...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You liberaltarians do realize he is pro-life right? Doesnt that make him to much of a "bible-thumper" for you?

Like I said, I don't agree with everything he says.  I can live with that position though if it gets me an electable pro gun pro free market pro individual liberty president.

HELL yeah I'll suffer a pro life president to get that.  It's not like he's gonna single handedly overturn RvW.

Lesser of two evils...

But a LOT less evil than any of the other ones.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:57:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.  It's normally one or the other though, and when cops resist efforts to give them cameras etc, it'shard to not wonder what evidence they don't want collected

Worse, that question erodes the credibility of the whole industry, and whrn you throw in the perception that the gov't will almost always clear itself od any wrongdoing, people want better accountability.  A GOOD cop would agree with that because what keeps bim accountable makes for a higher likelihood of conviction, and less bullshit accusations of brutality.  

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:59:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Every time someone tries, ARFCOM savages them for being a RINO and a sell-out, and refuses to support them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
God forbid a conservative do what it takes to get elected president in this country.

Every time someone tries, ARFCOM savages them for being a RINO and a sell-out, and refuses to support them.

We could have somebody run and say he would abolish all gun laws, then a picture would come out of him with a Troy FSB and GD would throw him under the bus and call him anti-freedom.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:05:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Nope.  It's normally one or the other though, and when cops resist efforts to give them cameras etc, it'shard to not wonder what evidence they don't want collected

Worse, that question erodes the credibility of the whole industry, and whrn you throw in the perception that the gov't will almost always clear itself od any wrongdoing, people want better accountability.  A GOOD cop would agree with that because what keeps bim accountable makes for a higher likelihood of conviction, and less bullshit accusations of brutality.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rand picked the wrong area to get invovled in (Ferguson).

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:37:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disagree.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:50:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Disagree.
View Quote

He adverdently or inadvertently gave credence to a mob and its insane narrative without even waiting on facts.  It was not just dumb, it was completely unforgivable.  He will never get my vote in a primary.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:03:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He adverdently or inadvertently gave credence to a mob and its insane narrative without even waiting on facts.  It was not just dumb, it was completely unforgivable.  He will never get my vote in a primary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disagree.

That mob is a symptom of long term wide spread government abuses that need to be stopped.  It goes way beyond the issue of brutality too.  

Recognizing that what we do every day (welfare, drug war, and yes, police treating folks, especially poor black ones) like shit doesn't condone their violence.  

It's the first step in stopping what we're doing to help cause it.  

Sure the individual rioters are primarily to blame, but they wouldn't be nearly so inclined to fuck up if we stopped fucking them over.

As always, freedom is the solution.  Freedom from the police state bs, freedom from the drug war, and freedom from subsidized failure.  Pointing that out requires more than a single step logic attention span.  That might be a bridge too far for some folks though, and they'll just grunt and say ugh.  Him like rioters.  Ugh!

We're all better than that though.  At least I hope we are.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:11:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That mob is a symptom of long term wide spread government abuses that need to be stopped.  It goes way beyond the issue of brutality too.  

Recognizing that what we do every day (welfare, drug war, and yes, police treating folks, especially poor black ones) like shit doesn't condone their violence.  

Sure the individual rioters are primarily to blame, but they wouldn't be nearly so inclined to fuck up if we stopped fucking them over.

As always, freedom is the solution.  Freedom from the police state bs, freedom from the drug war, and freedom from subsidized failure.  Pointing that out requires more than a single step logic attention span.  That might be a bridge too far for some folks though, and they'll just grunt and say ugh.  Him like rioters.  Ugh!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disagree.

No, sounds like maybe you and Rand have bought into this victim narrative hook, line, and sinker which is exactly my point.  It is much easier to look for external boogeymen then to look internally at what is causing the problems in your community.  The War on drugs and this rather naive idea about Police treating black men badly has little to do with it. It is absurd.  Welfare and the culture of dependence and violence is another story but it goes much deeper than that.  It will never be solved unless this culture of blame is extinguished by the black community itself.  People need to take responsibility, it is insulting and paternalistic to absolve everything in the name of welfare and government abuses.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:58:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What brutality?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What brutality?

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 12:12:05 AM EDT
[#15]

I see my prediction from two years ago is well on its way to coming to fruition.

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 12:55:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You liberaltarians do realize he is pro-life right? Doesnt that make him to much of a "bible-thumper" for you?

Like I said, I don't agree with everything he says.  I can live with that position though if it gets me an electable pro gun pro free market pro individual liberty president.

HELL yeah I'll suffer a pro life president to get that.  It's not like he's gonna single handedly overturn RvW.

Lesser of two evils...

But I've been told here that we shouldn't vote for the lesser of two evils.    
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 12:57:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disagree.

Naive Hippie clap trap.

The mob IS A PART of the Big Government agenda.  It is supported by Holder and Obama.  It's not a symptom, it's an action arm.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 1:11:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hippie clap trap.
View Quote

Embracing moral hazard while denying moral responsibility for the results empowers the left.

Trying to implement better policies isn't treason. Blame has nothing to do with it.

Addressing failed policies isn't going to fix the cultural problems in these communities but we still have an obligation to do it.

This social and cultural disaster didn't develop in a vacuum. Dinduism on both sides.

ETA- Yup, and Rand is attempting to counter it rather than play right into their hands like some are advocating.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 1:22:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disagree.

Have you ever interacted in these environments you speak of?  I am specifically talking about ghetto and ghetto culture?  Not intending to be a racist when I say that, but I am talking about sections of town that have large areas of govt subsidized housing, convenience stores where you pass money through the glass to the clerk during the day and if they are open late at night it's locked up and you do business through a window from the outside, people hanging out in the street and on corners, dope houses, high percentage of high school drop outs, single parent homes, bars on windows and doors at most of the houses, have the highest number of violent crimes and often won't even cooperate with investigations into serious crimes in their own neighborhood and so on.   How many generations of people have grown up that way in those areas?  How many have fallen into the trap they have set for themselves?  How many realize that to move on with their life they often have to make the decision to work hard and move the hell out and away from these places before they get sucked into that life and can't get out?
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 2:04:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

We should get something straight.  

There are three  definitions of RINO being used.  

Definition 1.  GOP candidates who side with the Democrats on fiscal issues.  (Pinko tax and spend types)
Definition 2.  GOP candidates who side with the Democrats on social issues.  (Nanny state gun grabber types)
Definition 3.  GOP candidates who fail to march in lock step right off a fucking cliff with the party as it self immolates on the altar of social authoritarianism.  (Rand Paul types)

It sounds like you're using definition 3.  

I prefer to like candidates who break step where individual freedom is increased by breaking step.  

In fact, nominating one is pretty much the only way the GOP will ever get me back, and I'm FAR from alone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No wet blanket.  

The fact is, whatever candidate wins the white house in 16 is flat out guaranteed to have some common ground with the liberals.  The question is how much and on what issues.

Not wanting to get into wars is (last time I checked) a good thing.
I disagree with him on anything approaching amnesty, but If that's my biggest disagreement with him he's head and shoulders above Hillary.  

Is he a perfect candidate for me?  Nope.  For you?  Nope.  For the libtards?   Hell no.

Could he pull center votes though without fucking us in the ass on all the important parts of the platform though?  

Yep.

oh look... support of someone who can attract those in the center... someone with moderate views... you mean, like a rino?

http://i58.tinypic.com/2u77f4m.jpg

still 2 years before the election, and a certain group of people now want to push the center/moderate line OVER CONSERVATIVES?

edit - I guess this group of people now want us to stop supporting conservatives and the conservative viewpoint now.

Definition 1.  GOP candidates who side with the Democrats on fiscal issues.  (Pinko tax and spend types)
Definition 2.  GOP candidates who side with the Democrats on social issues.  (Nanny state gun grabber types)
Definition 3.  GOP candidates who fail to march in lock step right off a fucking cliff with the party as it self immolates on the altar of social authoritarianism.  (Rand Paul types)

I prefer to like candidates who break step where individual freedom is increased by breaking step.  

In fact, nominating one is pretty much the only way the GOP will ever get me back, and I'm FAR from alone.

Oh bullshit, we saw you arguing that the govt basically owned the air we breathe to defend Sarvis. After that who gives a fuck what your views are on this.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 2:15:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Rand was RIGHT on that issue.  Both on the score that we've turned our police into something that acts like an occupying army sometimes (and that being a bad thing) and on the fact that we've as a society, created the permanent underclass that produces so much of the crime in our country.  Between the drug war, paying people to not work, and yeah, some of us being assholes to other folks because they look different, we've helped make the bed we're lying in.    

What we SHOULD do is acknowledge that, and work to stop doing what's causing it.  We should be ending the drug war, phasing out and fixing welfare, and removing racist policies from the govt.  

We should NOT be arming up the local PD to take on Armageddon because that's the quickest way to CAUSE the fucking thing.

Yep, but let's vilify Rand for being against having cops that feel free to act like that because liberals agree with him.  That'll be real effective.

Conservatives should agree with him.    They would if they would bother to look beyond the spin from the establishment GOP guys he's scaring.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well the police were threatening to kill media, lasing random people with rifles, and shooting media with shotgun LTLs and luanching tear gas at them.

And they just stood back and watched the mob burn down a building or two.

Rand was RIGHT on that issue.  Both on the score that we've turned our police into something that acts like an occupying army sometimes (and that being a bad thing) and on the fact that we've as a society, created the permanent underclass that produces so much of the crime in our country.  Between the drug war, paying people to not work, and yeah, some of us being assholes to other folks because they look different, we've helped make the bed we're lying in.    

What we SHOULD do is acknowledge that, and work to stop doing what's causing it.  We should be ending the drug war, phasing out and fixing welfare, and removing racist policies from the govt.  

We should NOT be arming up the local PD to take on Armageddon because that's the quickest way to CAUSE the fucking thing.

Yep, but let's vilify Rand for being against having cops that feel free to act like that because liberals agree with him.  That'll be real effective.

Conservatives should agree with him.    They would if they would bother to look beyond the spin from the establishment GOP guys he's scaring.

WTF?
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 2:29:52 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Not a deal breaker for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not a deal breaker for me.
Nor for me.

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 2:37:00 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Isn't it amazing at what can be accomplished when you drop the partisan politics?  Rand Paul reaches out to everyone in the country, not just his partisan buddies.  That is why liberals don't go running away screaming from him like they do every other Republican.  The hard core, kool-aid drinking, establishment, partisan GOPers on this site won't like it but at this point their opinion is pretty much useless.
View Quote
Truth.

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 6:54:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No, sounds like maybe you and Rand have bought into this victim narrative hook, line, and sinker which is exactly my point.  It is much easier to look for external boogeymen then to look internally at what is causing the problems in your community.  The War on drugs and this rather naive idea about Police treating black men badly has little to do with it. It is absurd.  Welfare and the culture of dependence and violence is another story but it goes much deeper than that.  It will never be solved unless this culture of blame is extinguished by the black community itself.  People need to take responsibility, it is insulting and paternalistic to absolve everything in the name of welfare and government abuses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disagree.

Not victimhood.

More like accepting that we'vedone some dumb shit that's made shit worse, and we should stop doing the dumb shit.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 6:56:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Naive Hippie clap trap.

The mob IS A PART of the Big Government agenda.  It is supported by Holder and Obama.  It's not a symptom, it's an action arm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disagree.

Naive Hippie clap trap.

It's both.  Chicken and egg.

Break the eggs, no more chickens.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 6:58:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Oh bullshit, we saw you arguing that the govt basically owned the air we breathe to defend Sarvis. After that who gives a fuck what your views are on this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No wet blanket.  

The fact is, whatever candidate wins the white house in 16 is flat out guaranteed to have some common ground with the liberals.  The question is how much and on what issues.

Not wanting to get into wars is (last time I checked) a good thing.
I disagree with him on anything approaching amnesty, but If that's my biggest disagreement with him he's head and shoulders above Hillary.  

Is he a perfect candidate for me?  Nope.  For you?  Nope.  For the libtards?   Hell no.

Could he pull center votes though without fucking us in the ass on all the important parts of the platform though?  

Yep.

oh look... support of someone who can attract those in the center... someone with moderate views... you mean, like a rino?

http://i58.tinypic.com/2u77f4m.jpg

still 2 years before the election, and a certain group of people now want to push the center/moderate line OVER CONSERVATIVES?

edit - I guess this group of people now want us to stop supporting conservatives and the conservative viewpoint now.

Since you're here reading and whining, you seem to.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 6:59:10 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What brutality?

You're right.  Cops never do wrong.  Nothing to see here.

Rand Paul's pandering went far, far, beyond that.

http://www.google.com/search?q=rand+paul+panders+to+ferguson+rioters&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

Yeah, 'jobs programs' in lieu of prison for convicted felons is hard Left moonbat territory.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 7:02:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disagree.

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:24:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Naive Hippie clap trap.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disagree.

Naive Hippie clap trap.

Absolutely so.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:31:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Naive Hippie clap trap.

Nonsense.  You're spouting Leftist victimhood talking points.  It's unfortunate.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:42:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Nonsense.  You're spouting Leftist victimhood talking points.  It's unfortunate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Naive Hippie clap trap.

You're not listening.  That's even less fortunate.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 9:35:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly the right place.  Even Hillary didn't go there.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 9:40:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Truth.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Isn't it amazing at what can be accomplished when you drop the partisan politics?  Rand Paul reaches out to everyone in the country, not just his partisan buddies.  That is why liberals don't go running away screaming from him like they do every other Republican.  The hard core, kool-aid drinking, establishment, partisan GOPers on this site won't like it but at this point their opinion is pretty much useless.
Truth.  

Yep
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 10:48:29 PM EDT
[#34]
The sad fact of the matter is that the loons over at DU can circle the wagons and support a completely unqualified dirtbag like Obama, yet GD (and conservatives) can't come together and support a halfway decent candidate by focusing on the positive.

What is it that the hardcore Conservatives are constantly deriding Libertarians for here? That they are jumping for the prize instead of starting small and progressively work up to the national stage? That they are unwilling to work for the changes they want to see. Perfect is the enemy of good enough. It seems that Conservatives are as equally guilty of that. (Hell, Liberals understand it) You will not get a candidate that endorses your every view and be elected. You will not get a candidate who will miraculously turn this country around in one term. Perhaps with a candidate that leans towards freedom and smaller government those ideas can again gain more popularity and take hold. At this point America has swung too far left to be electing the next Reagan/Coolidge/Ike anytime soon.

It seems to me that Paul is trying not just to appeal to the right wing. He's trying to appeal to Americans as a whole.

Or you could continue flinging spittle at the monitor and wishing for a miracle because those damn Paulbots/Liberaltarians/Dopers/RINOs don't support XYZ.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 10:55:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The sad fact of the matter is that the loons over at DU can circle the wagons and support a completely unqualified dirtbag like Obama, yet GD (and conservatives) can't come together and support a halfway decent candidate by focusing on the positive.

What is it that the hardcore Conservatives are constantly deriding Libertarians for here? That they are jumping for the prize instead of starting small and progressively work up to the national stage? That they are unwilling to work for the changes they want to see. Perfect is the enemy of good enough. It seems that Conservatives are as equally guilty of that. (Hell, Liberals understand it) You will not get a candidate that endorses your every view and be elected. You will not get a candidate who will miraculously turn this country around in one term. Perhaps with a candidate that leans towards freedom and smaller government those ideas can again gain more popularity and take hold. At this point America has swung too far left to be electing the next Reagan/Coolidge/Ike anytime soon.

It seems to me that Paul is trying not just to appeal to the right wing. He's trying to appeal to Americans as a whole.

Or you could continue flinging spittle at the monitor and wishing for a miracle because those damn Paulbots/Liberaltarians/Dopers/RINOs don't support XYZ.
View Quote

When he started appealing to Ferguson rioters and race pandering to looters and thugs; Rand Paul stopped appealing to me.

So far as "supporting a halfway decent candidate by focusing on the positive" gimme a fucking break, I still remember the libertarian's protected thread and all the bashing they did all over GD against the last Republican nominee.

Republican candidates that compromised were RINO sell outs, but somehow none of that applies to Rand Paul.

Suddenly what was good for the goose is no longer good for the gander.  

The hypocrisy is transparent.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:16:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
When he started appealing to Ferguson rioters and race pandering to looters and thugs; Rand Paul stopped appealing to me.

So far as "supporting a halfway decent candidate by focusing on the positive" gimme a fucking break, I still remember the libertarian's protected thread and all the bashing they did all over GD against the last Republican nominee.

Republican candidates that compromised were RINO sell outs, but somehow none of that applies to Rand Paul.

View Quote

*Dodges spittle*

The Clinton '16 campaign thanks you!
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:25:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

*Dodges spittle*

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*Dodges spittle*

So how are things going down at the car wash these days?
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:27:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Getting back to the point of the thread, Rand will pull varying levels of support from various non-typical groups.

Common sense, sometimes it registers in strange places.

I stand with Rand.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:29:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Getting back to the point of the thread, Rand will pull varying levels of support from various non-typical groups.

I stand with Rand.
View Quote

The point of the thread?

Huff Post will be teeming with Rand Paul Supporters and for good reason.

He's selling what they are buying to wit; plenty of hippy bullshit and race pandering claptrap.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:36:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The point of the thread?

He's selling what they are buying to wit; plenty of hippy bullshit and race pandering claptrap.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stand with Rand.

The point of the thread?

Goddamm dopers! The lot of them!
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:42:51 PM EDT
[#41]
A Governor is the only one who can prevent Rand from being the nominee. I think I know which governor most people in this thread will be voting for. Donuts anyone?
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stand with Rand.

The point of the thread?

Join date, post count ......familiar.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:45:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The point of the thread?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stand with Rand.

The point of the thread?

Yeah man, he's a regular 60's radical if ever I saw one.

Jesus Christ, you sound like a nut with all your "party purity" bullshit.

Look, we get it.

You don't like RP.

You just like to bitch and that's fine.

Bitch on my bruddah!    
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:47:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stand with Rand.

The point of the thread?

Riiiiight. So which banned member/alter ego am I purporting to be? I'm familiar with a couple but not all during my long silent lurk.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:54:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Riiiiight. So which banned member/alter ego am I purporting to be? I'm familiar with a couple but not all during my long silent lurk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stand with Rand.

The point of the thread?

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:56:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Jesus Christ, you sound like nut with all your "party purity" bullshit.

Look, we get it.

You don't like RP.

Bitch on my bruddah!    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stand with Rand.

The point of the thread?

Look, we get it.

You don't like RP.

Bitch on my bruddah!    

I don't think many understand just how approachable Rand is. I can understand that few have had chunks of metal removed from their eyes by him, I can also understand some just following the leader. Rand isn't a follower and although he may not be a mudslinger like some, he could absolutely own swinestein unlike that guy that seemed confused, distant, teleprompter disabled.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:01:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I don't think many understand just how approachable Rand is. I can understand that few have had chunks of metal removed from their eyes by him, I can also understand some just following the leader. Rand isn't a follower and although he may not be a mudslinger like some, he could absolutely own swinestein unlike that guy that seemed confused, distant, teleprompter disabled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stand with Rand.

The point of the thread?

Look, we get it.

You don't like RP.

Bitch on my bruddah!    

PDS accounts for a lot of the hate.

They just can't separate him from his old man.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:01:31 AM EDT
[#48]

Well I'm a Cali in exile. That's as close as I get.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:03:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Look, we get it.

You don't like RP.

Bitch on my bruddah!    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stand with Rand.

The point of the thread?

Look, we get it.

You don't like RP.

Bitch on my bruddah!    

You know what I've noticed?

A certain clique here demands that others acquiesce to their assertions yet isn't very tolerant of opposing viewpoints.

Their hypocrisy is transparent.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:17:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

A certain clique here demands that others acquiesce to their assertions yet isn't very tolerant of opposing viewpoints.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stand with Rand.

The point of the thread?

Look, we get it.

You don't like RP.

Bitch on my bruddah!    

And what "clique" am I in?

Please do assign me a "clique".

And any example of my "hypocrisy" is welcome as well. But while we're on the subject, calling a member a retread with no proof in a lame attempt to silence opposition is straight up Alinsky 101.

I'll wait.  This should be good.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top