Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:26:31 AM EDT
[#1]
This thread has some of the strongest concentration of stupid I've seen in a while.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:00:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This thread has some of the strongest concentration of stupid I've seen in a while.
View Quote

Smells like teen spirit.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:51:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They should sell an injectable formulation  that enables nicotine addicts to dose themselves more discreetly.
View Quote

Wouldn't a suppository be more fitting as " vapers " do look gehy.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:36:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Hmm.  Right around 40%.

I'm starting to develop a theory around arfcom's membership.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:40:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Hmm.  Right around 40%.

http://i.imgur.com/nQ7ln9s.jpg  
View Quote

Don't know if you caught my thread about felons owning guns but it had the same results.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:43:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Don't know if you caught my thread about felons owning guns but it had the same results.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmm.  Right around 40%.

http://i.imgur.com/nQ7ln9s.jpg  

That was a great thread.

I especially like the aside about sample size.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:47:19 AM EDT
[#7]
This is just embarrassing.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:57:26 AM EDT
[#8]
ITT we learned that anyone that doesn't agree with you for any reason must be a gun-grabbing liberal.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:59:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm catching big whiffs of second-hand stupid from this thread.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:38:03 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:47:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Just in case you didn't know, there are much more dangerous things you're Breathing, that you can't even See......

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FFS and all that fog comes down on your hair and clothes and shit?  and if you're eating in a restaurant, on your food?  FTS
FFS the person sitting at the next table is Exhaling all His Germ Laden Breath & it's coming down on your Hair, Clothes, & Food......

well if you cant see the obvious particulate mass difference between just breathing air in and out, and sucking in all that stuff and aspirating it out all over the place, then I dont know what to tell you other than yes, you are probably the kind of person causing all the problems in the first place.  bad breath has nothing on that.
Just in case you didn't know, there are much more dangerous things you're Breathing, that you can't even See......

i seriously doubt theres anything important that you could tell me that i dont already know.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:05:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/4rdkjsH.jpg

I see nothing different.

View Quote

that guy is a douche bag.  he was a douche bag before vapeing.

there is no reason to release a cloud that large other then you just want to be a douche.  he doesn't need the e-cig to do that.  he's just wasting his e-cig that way.

Google stealth vape.   when I did vape you would never know I was doing it,  as I took smaller drags and held it in longer.   I got more nicotine and you got nothing blown in your face.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:17:26 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm not sure who is "afraid" of vape (except, of course, the tobacco companies that might be losing a little money).  Probably libtards - they are afraid of everything else.

Shit smells like musty dog ass, though.  At least most of it does - there are a few of them out there that aren't so bad.  Take that crap outside.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:18:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Am I the only one who finds the word "vape" to be annoying?
View Quote

Nope.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Vaping looks about as gay as the word vaping.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:22:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It's the nasty smell, not the vapor that bugs most folks. Take that shit outside.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:23:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

there is no reason to release a cloud that large other then you just want to be a douche.  he doesn't need the e-cig to do that.  he's just wasting his e-cig that way.

Google stealth vape.   when I did vape you would never know I was doing it,  as I took smaller drags and held it in longer.   I got more nicotine and you got nothing blown in your face.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see nothing different.

I dunno.  You may have been breathing out diseases and not even known it.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Pussy doesn't equal healthy.
View Quote

Sounds like a conversation that you should be having with your girlfriend.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:32:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see nothing different.

Well this thread got me reading about vaping. One of the things I noticed is that there seems to be a substantial subset of the vaping community that like to purposely create the hugest clouds of vapor possible. The more disruptive, obnoxious and antagonizing of others, the better. They seem to thrive on negative attention. For better or worse, it really is the equivalent of diesel pickups rolling coal. I think many of them are current or former smokers who use obnoxious vaping as a form of revenge for having been rejected and made to feel like outcasts because of their unhealthy, socially unacceptable habit. Yeah, that's going to end well.

I am actually fairly indifferent towards and accommodating of reasonably respectful and especially discreet forms of vaping and even smoking. As usual, it's that certain element that ruins it for everyone. Sorry guys, that's the truth.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:36:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Well this thread got me reading about vaping. One of the things I noticed is that there seems to be a substantial subset of the vaping community that like to purposely create the hugest clouds of vapor possible. The more disruptive, obnoxious and antagonizing of others, the better. They seem to thrive on negative attention. For better or worse, it really is the equivalent of diesel pickups rolling coal. I think of them are current or former smokers who use obnoxious vaping as a form of revenge for having been rejected and made to feel like outcasts because of their unhealthy, socially unacceptable habit. Yeah, that's going to end well.

I am actually fairly indifferent towards and accommodating of reasonably respectful and especially discreet forms of vaping and even smoking. As usual, it's that certain element that ruins it for everyone. Sorry guys, that's the truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see nothing different.

Well this thread got me reading about vaping. One of the things I noticed is that there seems to be a substantial subset of the vaping community that like to purposely create the hugest clouds of vapor possible. The more disruptive, obnoxious and antagonizing of others, the better. They seem to thrive on negative attention. For better or worse, it really is the equivalent of diesel pickups rolling coal. I think of them are current or former smokers who use obnoxious vaping as a form of revenge for having been rejected and made to feel like outcasts because of their unhealthy, socially unacceptable habit. Yeah, that's going to end well.

I don't think anyone is arguing the point of people who are blowing huge clouds of vapor in public or in peoples faces (which from anyone would catch a beating) as being obnoxious or rude.

theres are elements in every form of life that ruins it for everyone, gun owners, car owners, home owners, etc etc
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:03:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Well this thread got me reading about vaping. One of the things I noticed is that there seems to be a substantial subset of the vaping community that like to purposely create the hugest clouds of vapor possible. The more disruptive, obnoxious and antagonizing of others, the better. They seem to thrive on negative attention. For better or worse, it really is the equivalent of diesel pickups rolling coal. I think many of them are current or former smokers who use obnoxious vaping as a form of revenge for having been rejected and made to feel like outcasts because of their unhealthy, socially unacceptable habit. Yeah, that's going to end well.

View Quote

i effing KNEW it
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:11:21 PM EDT
[#22]

That is how TB and EBOLA are spread!
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:47:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were locked up in Jail with Smokers & Vapers......  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I smoked now I vape

I don't blow it in people faces

What I can't stand is people, smokers or non smokers, sitting or stand in a designated smoke area and bitch about the smell....

Normally I don't give a shit unless it's a non smoker in a smoking area because they gotta talk to there buddy then I'll say your in the wrong area then

So long as that designated smoking area isn't somewhere I CAN'T leave, I don't care.

I have feet.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were locked up in Jail with Smokers & Vapers......  

My point was, live and let live, so long as I have the option of leaving the guy to his douchebaggery, I will.
Sorry I didn't spell it out in crayon.
It seems some folks work really hard to find conflict where there isn't any.

If vapebro is fumigating the entire office, and you're stuck in the cube next to him.....
If I'm in line waiting with my family to gain entrance to XXXX, and the guy's fogging up the entire area.......
If I'm seated in the non-smoking area of a nice restaurant and the food my family has just ordered arrives, and some "look at me, I'm a special snowflake" lights up at the table next to us just to dare anyone to say anything.....

Simply walking away isn't an option.

I can explain it to you, but can't understand it for you.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:50:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
When I was in the Sea Cadets, I Smoked in enclosed spaces on US Navy ships, if the smoking lamp was lit.....

When I was in the US Army, I smoked in the barracks..... I smoked in the lounge, when I was in Walter Reed..

I had Doctors who smoked at their Desk..... Oh course this was before all the Namby Panbies took over the Country....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I smoked I made a point to take it outside you fucks should do the same
When I was in the Sea Cadets, I Smoked in enclosed spaces on US Navy ships, if the smoking lamp was lit.....

When I was in the US Army, I smoked in the barracks..... I smoked in the lounge, when I was in Walter Reed..

I had Doctors who smoked at their Desk..... Oh course this was before all the Namby Panbies took over the Country....

Folks use to hose themselves down with DDT, play with piles of asbestos, and sit and watch the pretty flash from the thermonuclear tests, too.
Darn namby panbies........
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:53:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I don't think anyone is arguing the point of people who are blowing huge clouds of vapor in public or in peoples faces (which from anyone would catch a beating) as being obnoxious or rude.

theres are elements in every form of life that ruins it for everyone, gun owners, car owners, home owners, etc etc
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see nothing different.

Exactly.

For a group of people (gun owners) who are lumped into broad groups of shitheads, by non-gun owners, we seem to do the same thing regarding every other kind of group.  It's pretty silly.

Sure, blowing huge clouds is fun and the builds required to do it are fun to build.  But theres a time and a place for it, IMO.  I do it at home sometimes.  A few other guys here enter competitions to win money.  People walking around in public doing it are assholes.  But some in this thread seem to think it's the norm.  They are wrong.  It's not.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:58:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see nothing different.

Think of it like this, those guys walking around blowing huge clouds in public, are like the assholes going into Chipotle and finger fucking their guns around everyone.  They are a minority within their subset.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:01:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see nothing different.

The issue here is, most reasonable folks ONLY have a problem with THAT guy.
The drama queen vapers in this tread apparently are that guy.
I don't care what you put in your body.
Just realize if you are confrontational rather than courteous about it......
Folks react in kind.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:01:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Folks react in kind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see nothing different.

Folks react in kind.

The drama queens in this thread aren't vapers.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:08:37 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote

no shit

this thread has outed a bunch of nanny staters who happen to like guns
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:12:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Am I afraid of second-hand Vape?

No, I know it's not very harmful

Do I want to smell that crap everywhere I go?

No, now stop being so butt hurt when people ask you to stop.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:42:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

no shit

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

no shit

Strangely, I have only noticed a couple folks who want a "ban", and statistically, they are likely trolling.
Most folks who do not partake simply would like a bit of discretion and courtesy when in a shared area.
At least that's my take.

When you start a trolling thread designed to agitate, expect honest opinions.

Opinions vary.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:43:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol. I would bet that my girlfriend is more healthy and young then any hog you can trick into bedding you.

The fact that you try and bring her into this just shows how much of a sad old man you are.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:38:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

lol. I would bet that my girlfriend is more healthy and young then any hog you can trick into bedding you.

The fact that you try and bring her into this just shows how much of a sad old man you are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Been married to a great lady for longer than you claim to have been alive. You would be lucky to be so fortunate some day.

As usual, you doth protest too much. Generally a sign of a losing argument.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:40:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Are they going to start swinging their purses at each other now?  I can't wait!
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:45:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It seems some folks work really hard to find conflict where there isn't any.
View Quote

Or if they can't find it, they manufacture it.

Seriously, if someone has this much trouble and drama about their habit of vaping or smoking, well, you probably ARE "that" guy.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:47:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably more like a puff of stinky vapor passive-aggressively exhaled in someone's direction.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:48:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm picturing a fat E. Honda doing a fake cough and a hundred-hand air fan versus some dude in a diaper yelling, "Yoga Vape!"
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:11:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'm picturing a fat E. Honda doing a fake cough and a hundred-hand air fan versus some dude in a diaper yelling, "Yoga Vape!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd pay $5 to watch this go down.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:09:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Been married to a great lady for longer than you claim to have been alive. You would be lucky to be so fortunate some day.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Protest to what? Calling my girlfriend unhealthy?

How about you get really fucking specific on what the fuck you are trying to say, because if you have gone from insulting me to insulting my 20 year old girlfriend we are going to have a big fucking problem.

Your move old man.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:42:23 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Go smoke outside with the rest of the losers.  

View Quote
Take your foul vapors, and leave us.

Your service as class of 14 representative will no longer be required.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:18:57 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Surely.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No shit Sherlock. So is being polite and having some respect for the people around you... so hard.

At least 87% of the people on this Board would be considered Rude to Their Guests by 1950s- 1960s Standards.....  

Surely.

But maybe not the way You think....... It was Common for Non-Smokers to put out ashtrays for their Smoker Friends/Guests.......

Non-Drinkers would provide Alcoholic Beverages for their Drinking Friend/ Guests, too.....

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:44:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

How about you get really fucking specific on what the fuck you are trying to say, because if you have gone from insulting me to insulting my 20 year old girlfriend we are going to have a big fucking problem.

Your move old man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your move old man.

Congratulations,  youve made the move from protest to hysterics.  Still losing though. Whats next?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:54:31 PM EDT
[#43]
treat it like picking your nose or jacking off. no one cares as long as you don't do it around them and if you do you

should expect to hear how fucked up you must be.

we all have a unique ability to piss each other off if left unattended long enough so get used to it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:07:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Congratulations,  youve made the move from protest to hysterics.  Still losing though. Whats next?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your move old man.

He brought my girlfriend into it. The content or arguments being made don't mean shit until he tell me what he's implying with the portion in blue.

Next course of action is pit thread so we can settle this, he's been on my dick for months now.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:29:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

He brought my girlfriend into it. The content or arguments being made don't mean shit until he tell me what he's implying with the portion in blue.

Next course of action is pit thread so we can settle this, he's been on my dick for months now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your move old man.

Overreact much?

You're the one who brought the term pussy into our discourse. If we want to play your game, you also directly called my wife a hog.

I think our paths have crossed in at most 3 threads, the first time being 34 days ago. Yes, I just checked.

Now here you are again trying to twist something into some sort of CoC violation.

If you feel it's worthy of a pit thread, have at it. I'm sure we could all use a good laugh.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:47:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Overreact much?

You're the one who brought the term pussy into our discourse. If we want to play your game, you also directly called my wife a hog.

I think our paths have crossed in at most 3 threads, the first time being 34 days ago. Yes, I just checked.

Now here you are again trying to twist something into some sort of CoC violation.

If you feel it's worthy of a pit thread, have at it. I'm sure we could all use a good laugh.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your move old man.

Overreact much?

I never directly called your wife a hog. I didn't even know you were married. That's reaching. You however specifically said girlfriend.

The first interaction we had you attacked me and continued for pages all because I defended another member for a silly out of context post he made. You are skirting the COC with your posts and you know you are. In what fucking world does saying "pussy" = fare game to insult my girlfriend SPECIFICALLY.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 1:58:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I never directly called your wife a hog. I didn't even know you were married. That's reaching. You however specifically said girlfriend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Okay, in that vein, how was I supposed to know that you had a girlfriend? Or, for that matter, what your gender or sexual orientation is? Say whhhhhaaaaaat? That game works both ways? LOL

The first interaction we had you attacked me and continued for pages all because I defended another member for a silly out of context post he made. You are skirting the COC with your posts and you know you are. In what fucking world does saying "pussy" = fare game to insult my girlfriend SPECIFICALLY.

Ahhhh, and there it is again: "skirting the COC". That sure happened to be a familiar phrase in the WAHTF a few years ago. Kind of makes a guy wonder if that is completely coincidental...

So is this thread now officially about easily offended relatively junior members? LOL

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:50:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Get a Room, already.........  
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:47:07 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Vape all you want, but I draw the line at hogging.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 1:28:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your move old man.

Smiley has thin skin and was looking for an opening to brag on the 20yo who he sneaks has tied up in his moms basement ...

I will keep my eye on the pit for the upcoming sword fight with internet pee pees
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top