User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 3:43:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I love Texas, but there's too much fear of freedom here

Also a lot of "I'm not going to do it, so I don't want it to be legal".
View Quote

Your fears have nothing to do with Texas, everything to do with being a progressive Republican/Conservative.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 3:47:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Forgive me if I don't take your political predictions very seriously.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The legislature in general should follow the will of the people.

Republicans.

You guys are literally gonna be the death of this once great country.

Forgive me if I don't take your political predictions very seriously.

Thanks for helping make my point.  
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 4:15:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 4:23:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 4:29:29 AM EDT
[#5]
all i hear is 'but but freedom is haaarrrrddd'
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 5:11:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Your fears have nothing to do with Texas, everything to do with being a progressive Republican/Conservative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 5:41:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The 2015 Legislative Session has a two proposed bills that allow Open Carry.  There may be more before the session is over.

Problem isn't the anti gun crowd.  

The problem is a vocal group of gun owners who are too embarrassed to fight for the rights that the 2nd Amendment grants us.

This is a RIGHTS issue.  The 2nd Amendment grants us the right to keep and BEAR arms.

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']I'm calling out the wishy washy gun owners, who are afraid to let their pride in the Constitution show, to stop looking for Christmas presents and 22lr in the back of their closet, come out and support TX 2nd Amendment Rights this session by supporting all the legislation that furthers our 2nd Amendment Rights including OC.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_8/570937_Texas_Gun_Legislation___2015_84th_Session.html

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;'][div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']OC, and other legislation concern our RIGHTS.  
[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']You support the right to keep and bear arms and will fight for these rights or you don't.

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']This isn't a TACTICAL or Personal Preference discussion.  

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']45 acp vs 9mm, Shotgun vs Carbine, Open Carry vs Concealed Carry are examples of TACTICAL Decisions or PERSONAL Preferences.

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']The confusion between Rights, Tactical and Personal Preferences is dividing our house and we are not presenting a unified front.

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']Can't believe I need to say this.   I was born in lived in and fought for rights in TX.  I'm here in WI a couple of years temp.

View Quote

Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it: Open Carry advocates are just flat out retards. Yes, it's a right, but overall, you are doing WAY more harm to the 2A cause than good, you are making all gun owners look like the retards that you are, so stop it. Open carry has it's place, but it's not in Denny's, 'k? If you are walking your back 40, out in the woods in bear or rattler country, sure, I'm right there with you. Most of you retards (get the idea?) are just billboards shouting "free gun" to any thug that cares when they see you walking around, fresh from your mommie's basement. Get a fucking life...
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 6:50:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 7:06:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it: Open Carry advocates are just flat out retards. Yes, it's a right, but overall, you are doing WAY more harm to the 2A cause than good, you are making all gun owners look like the retards that you are, so stop it. Open carry has it's place, but it's not in Denny's, 'k? If you are walking your back 40, out in the woods in bear or rattler country, sure, I'm right there with you. Most of you retards (get the idea?) are just billboards shouting "free gun" to any thug that cares when they see you walking around, fresh from your mommie's basement. Get a fucking life...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The 2015 Legislative Session has a two proposed bills that allow Open Carry.  There may be more before the session is over.

The problem is a vocal group of gun owners who are too embarrassed to fight for the rights that the 2nd Amendment grants us.

This is a RIGHTS issue.  The 2nd Amendment grants us the right to keep and BEAR arms.

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']I'm calling out the wishy washy gun owners, who are afraid to let their pride in the Constitution show, to stop looking for Christmas presents and 22lr in the back of their closet, come out and support TX 2nd Amendment Rights this session by supporting all the legislation that furthers our 2nd Amendment Rights including OC.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_8/570937_Texas_Gun_Legislation___2015_84th_Session.html

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;'][div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']OC, and other legislation concern our RIGHTS.  

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']You support the right to keep and bear arms and will fight for these rights or you don't.

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']This isn't a TACTICAL or Personal Preference discussion.  

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']45 acp vs 9mm, Shotgun vs Carbine, Open Carry vs Concealed Carry are examples of TACTICAL Decisions or PERSONAL Preferences.

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']The confusion between Rights, Tactical and Personal Preferences is dividing our house and we are not presenting a unified front.

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']Can't believe I need to say this.   I was born in lived in and fought for rights in TX.  I'm here in WI a couple of years temp.

Wtf?
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 7:45:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Yay for my 2nd Amendment rights!

Fuck you and your private property rights!
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 7:55:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Until we need it.  Then it'll be pointless to try and get the right back.  

By the way.  Find any Christmas presents in your closet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
open carry is pointless.

I see no point in open carry, all your doing is announcing to everyone hey I have a gun look at me.  We already have concealed carry which is the better mode of carry when out in public. I can hardly what till all the man with a gun calls start rolling in it is going to fun being all over you tube by idiots filming every time and officer waves at them

carry on with your love fest
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 8:09:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I see no point in open carry, all your doing is announcing to everyone hey I have a gun look at me.  We already have concealed carry which is the better mode of carry when out in public. I can hardly what till all the man with a gun calls start rolling in it is going to fun being all over you tube by idiots filming every time and officer waves at them

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
open carry is pointless.

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:02:49 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

open carry is pointless.

Yes of course.

There will be blood in the streets, won't there Mr. Bloomberg?

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:05:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yep, as these closet gun owners try to scare\embarrass us away from our rights.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before Fatty and Snowboots memes.
Yep, as these closet gun owners try to scare\embarrass us away from our rights.  

Maybe you should move to Texas.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:15:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Someday, I'm going to see an OC "activist" at a match or training class.

Oh wait....no, I'm not.

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:20:23 AM EDT
[#16]
OC?

Boys, you're scaring the straights, okay?

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:22:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Where I a ghetto boy, and needed a gun real quick, I'd just walk up behind an OCer and split his fucking head open with a baseball bat.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:30:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Where I a ghetto boy, and needed a gun real quick, I'd just walk up behind an OCer and split his fucking head open with a baseball bat.
View Quote

And yet that keeps not happening anywhere.

Seems all the ghetto boys are of a higher moral character than yourself. Pity.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:40:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'll never understand the gun culture in Texas.  We embrace our right to own guns but when the concept of open carry comes up, the general gun-owning population wants nothing to do with this.
View Quote

Perhaps you need better spokesmen.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:44:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yay for my 2nd Amendment rights!

Fuck you and your private property rights!
View Quote

The second one is lost and getting worse in Texas.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:47:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

OK, let's talk about it.  It seems to me the image problem is only a concern to some gun owners.  The rest of the public really doesn't give a shit.  If you go up and ask 10 random people on the street if they think the open carry people have an image problem, you are probably going to get 8 of them giving you a dumb look, and saying, Huh?  '
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No one on the OC  side wants to talk about the 400lb image problem it seems.

OK, let's talk about it.  It seems to me the image problem is only a concern to some gun owners.  The rest of the public really doesn't give a shit.  If you go up and ask 10 random people on the street if they think the open carry people have an image problem, you are probably going to get 8 of them giving you a dumb look, and saying, Huh?  '

If you think there isn't a difference between these two pictures and the perception of the people in them, nobody here can help you.

You didn't see painted up men in thongs kissing when they were testifying in front of Congress on gay marriage, did you?

OCT needs to clean themselves up, shave, wear nice clothes, don't carry at low ready (really, wtf) and you might see a difference in what people think about OC.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:49:57 AM EDT
[#22]
I want the option for open carry, if I can be "allowed" to conceal carry then what difference does it make?
I work in downtown Austin near the Capitol. I see guys wearing nice clothes open carrying all the time.
No outward badges or anything and nobody freaks out.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 10:12:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't like OC?  Then don't do it.  Simple.  But it should not be a crime for someone who feels differently.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 10:55:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

If you think there isn't a difference between these two pictures and the perception of the people in them, nobody here can help you.

http://blog.rtba.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Chipotle-Gun-Ban-open-carry.jpg?baf4c0

https://doctorbulldog.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/obama-visit-014.jpg

You didn't see painted up men in thongs kissing when they were testifying in front of Congress on gay marriage, did you?

OCT needs to clean themselves up, shave, wear nice clothes, don't carry at low ready (really, wtf) and you might see a difference in what people think about OC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://blog.rtba.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Chipotle-Gun-Ban-open-carry.jpg?baf4c0

Take a good look at the top pic.  On the right side, about halfway down are 3 people standing in a line.  None of them have the look of alarm on their faces.  Wonder why?  Maybe they are the general public and really don't care.

How do you know these people from OCT always carry at low ready?  Is it because you saw one pic?
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 10:57:30 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

My biggest problem is that I have a very limited conversational window to convince a fence sitter.

I have to spend precious minutes doing damage control around the OCT fucktards...minutes I could spend making common sense points.

Fuck be upon those assholes and all of the damage they did. Texans in general are overwhelmingly pro gun, but the attention whores poisoned the open carry well to a terrible degree.

View Quote
All of that right there.

But also I am not good at being a spokes person. To often it comes down to "because fuck you that's why" so I try to keep it short and logical.

I want open carry and do not want to hurt the effort.

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 10:58:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I will be shocked if this doesn't become law.

I'm especially laughing at the "Texan gun owners are a minority"...maybe in Austin, but not anywhere else. Everyone owns a gun, even people who don't ever shoot them have them. I literally do not one damned person who doesn't own at least one.

Plus did y'all realize that our new Governor requested the legislation and so the Reps wrote it and he is going to sign it.

I think a guy who just crushed his competition on an election and is fulfilling a campaign promise is following the will of the people.
View Quote

While many Texans are gun owners, many of them are politically apathetic gun owners.  Our NRA and TSRA numbers are dismal, not many call or write legislators, fewer show up to meet with their congressmen or testify at hearings.

OC had a very good chance to become law this session, but the negative attention OCT has brought is going to make it a more difficult thing.  If we get enough gun owners interested in actually reaching out to our congress critters, that may not matter but it's still going to be a fight this year.

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 11:01:42 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm moving to Texas in <5 years.  

Coming from Pennsylvania, where we have OC.  

OC is important, not for OC itself, but to provide a layer of protection against allegations of "printing" or accidental display.  

Having an OC law totally removes this from the picture.

Please, do what you can to support it there.  

It's for the children......  
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 11:03:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
OC is important, not for OC itself, but to provide a layer of protection against allegations of "printing" or accidental display.  
View Quote

printing and accidental exposure are not a crime here.

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 11:08:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The problem is, you are in a tautological loop.  

The guys doing open carry of long arms are a self-selected group of people who don't care what others think.

People who don't care what others think, don't LOOK like they care what others think.

You are wishing for something that will not happen, well, until your nicely dressed and I am sure very handsome and not overweight hiney gets out there and participates too.

The reason those guys look bad, is that you aren't out there doing it too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand that.  I want them to get OC passed.  My post was more "how to not look like a tard and lose support."  

You can carry a rifle and not look like a tard.  Snuffy and snowboots pretty much did everything wrong, and they are going to come back to haunt TX again with their amateur-hour stunt.
The problem is, you are in a tautological loop.  

The guys doing open carry of long arms are a self-selected group of people who don't care what others think.

People who don't care what others think, don't LOOK like they care what others think.

You are wishing for something that will not happen, well, until your nicely dressed and I am sure very handsome and not overweight hiney gets out there and participates too.

The reason those guys look bad, is that you aren't out there doing it too.

1)  I dress well in comparison to people in my area.  Nobody around here besides lawyers/doctors/office wears business attire.  
2)  I'm not overweight
3)  I have OC'd.

put your butt-hurt away.  we want the same thing.  

but go ahead and continue to use emotion, I'm sure that will get you a long way.  
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 11:15:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I am not opposed to open carry, either of handguns or long guns. I would like to see open carry of handguns pass.

That said, the constitution of The Great State of Texas gives our legislature the power to regulate the wearing of arms. I am not in favor of regulating the wearing of arms, but I am less in favor of interlopers who don't live in Texas injecting themselves into our affairs.

I don't tell you how to make cheese or deal with unions, so don't tell me what Texas should or shouldn't do with it's gun laws.

Our state, our say. Texas for Texans!

Check my response above before the name calling.  I was born in lived in and fought for rights in TX.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why should I care what somebody from WI thinks I should be doing any more than I care was someone in France thinks the US should be doing?

A valid question.

I am not opposed to open carry, either of handguns or long guns. I would like to see open carry of handguns pass.

That said, the constitution of The Great State of Texas gives our legislature the power to regulate the wearing of arms. I am not in favor of regulating the wearing of arms, but I am less in favor of interlopers who don't live in Texas injecting themselves into our affairs.

I don't tell you how to make cheese or deal with unions, so don't tell me what Texas should or shouldn't do with it's gun laws.

Our state, our say. Texas for Texans!

Check my response above before the name calling.  I was born in lived in and fought for rights in TX.  

This
Surprised more of you don't know the story behind the battle he fought.
He's done more for our rights than the majority of us have.
Go find the story of him getting arrested for carrying a "illegal" knife in the capital building and him fighting it and then tell him he dosent have a right to talk about Texas gun laws.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 11:21:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm gonna buy a fancy leather belt and holsters and two .45 long colts when it passes.
View Quote

I know your probably kidding but I actually can't wait to see some of these rigs people will wear.
You know it will happen. It's Texas dammit.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 11:23:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But can they be used as reasons to stop, detain, harass, or otherwise push panic buttons that will interfere with you?  

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 11:49:24 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
When you have Fatty and Snowboots fuck shit it, it sets a bad example.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I call bullshit.  Prove it with already open carrying legal states.
Quoted:

Quoted:

In before Fatty and Snowboots memes.

http://i.imgur.com/dsT5lge.jpg

Excellent example of someone who doesn't understand that OC of a handgun is illegal in TX.

Oh, I understand. It is an example though of what is right versus wrong. You want to OC a long gun. Dress professionally, sling the rifle, and don't be a jackass. FL doesn't have OC but there have been some OC events due to the law allowing it while fishing. Problem is... they fuck shit up too.  

When you have Fatty and Snowboots fuck shit it, it sets a bad example.
Get over them.  They don't represent you.  Get over the image you have of gun owners who you think represent you and are an embarrassment, look in the mirror and support gun rights.  

You're really ashamed enough, because of a photograph of two guys holding guns, that you choose to hide behind it and let others trounce our rights?

Public Relations is a huge issue with gun rights. Florida almost had Ooen Carry a few years ago and our Open Carry Tards killed it. We had a GOP controlled House, Senate, and Governorship. Still it was killed because these open carry tards went along and did stupid shit.

I personally want everyone to carry how they see fit along with dress how they want to. The issue is that public image and public relations are a huge part of this fight. Some just don't get it. That is why for major Supreme Court Cases take a while because not every Tom, Dick, and Harry isn't good. The lawyers look for someone that has a clean background, isn't a freak, speaks well, has an issue that can be understood by the masses, etc...

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 11:51:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Most gun owners think the 2nd amendment protects the hunting rifles. Stupid fucks.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 12:49:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Wtf?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf?

You heard me, the vast majority of OC folks are Walter Mitty-esque mouth breathers, looking to show off. They don't have a clue as to what they are doing and they are actively hurting the 2A cause... If you are aware that I am carrying, you won't be for long, because I am busy shooting you. <sigh>... wait, let me break that down for you Barney style; it means that when I carry, I do so concealed, and only display my pistol when it is being unholstered to be used...
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 2:54:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 2:56:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

in my 50 years in Texas, I have NEVER heard it until this year. Why is that?
View Quote

Because you weren't paying attention in 2011 or 2013 when there was an Open Carry bill introduced?

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 2:58:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 3:01:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The Governor openly stated his position on this issue during campaign stumps?

That is the context you know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

in my 50 years in Texas, I have NEVER heard it until this year. Why is that?

Because you weren't paying attention in 2011 or 2013 when there was an Open Carry bill introduced?

The Governor openly stated his position on this issue during campaign stumps?

That is the context you know.

And the work people did in 2011 and 2013 to pass an open carry bill had zero impact on their decision to address the issue, it was purely because of OCT?

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 3:08:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 3:12:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With allies like you, who needs enemies?
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 3:25:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I asked you a question. I repeated the question and you are still dodging it? I have no idea if something other than the "OCT tards" as they are described here caused this.

Is it your position that those failed bills received enough support to force a demo candidate to break from her party in an effort to garner votes from Texas gun owners?

That is a damned interesting perspective. I would like to here more about it.
View Quote

You're drawing the completely wrong conclusion, and it is really making me scratch my head.  

1) Taking anything from Abortion Barbie seriously...lol

2) Greg Abbott publicly expressed his support for open carry in January of 2013.  He supports open carry and campus carry because he's a pro gun guy, not because of anything OCT did.  OCT, by the way was founded in June of 2013....a full 6 months AFTER Greg Abbott publicly endorsed open carry.

Does that answer your question?  

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 3:40:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Open Carry is much more important than our national debt, interventionism, and the domestic surveillance issues according to the "freedom fighters" in this thread.  I mean, not being able to open carry is much more important than reforming the tax code.  IT'S ABOUT FREEDUMB AND NOTHING ELSE IS AS IMPORTANT
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 3:45:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Open Carry is much more important than our national debt, interventionism, and the domestic surveillance issues according to the "freedom fighters" in this thread.  I mean, not being able to open carry is much more important than reforming the tax code.  IT'S ABOUT FREEDUMB AND NOTHING ELSE IS AS IMPORTANT
View Quote

Exactly what is the State legislature of Texas supposed to do about the Federal national debt, the US military's involvment in other nations, and Federal domestic surveillance?   What is the Texas legislature supposed to do about the Federal tax code?

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 3:46:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Take a good look at the top pic.  On the right side, about halfway down are 3 people standing in a line.  None of them have the look of alarm on their faces.  Wonder why?  Maybe they are the general public and really don't care.

How do you know these people from OCT always carry at low ready?  Is it because you saw one pic?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where did I say they always do? Please quote me.

Although they certainly seem to like to pose in that position. Google images open carry texas. Fully half of the pics the rifles are slung in the front.

But by all means, let's distract from the view people who DO care take of the imbeciles pictured above.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 3:49:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 3:55:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Looks like we are talking past each other.  Here was your original post:

Quoted:
Come on y'all.

What happened that made both candidates come out in the media and support OC. Especially since the demo girl, whatever her name was openly broke with her party over the issue.

That sound like something they would do if they thought "only retards" supported it?

View Quote

I took that to mean you were saying OCT made a positive contibution to this fight because now candidates are talking about it.

My response was that the push from Texas gun owners in the last several sessions had more to do with why they were addressing the issue than anything OCT has done.

In addition, Greg Abbott coming out in support before OCT even formed is another example of the fact OCT isn't the reason this has become an issue.

Did I misinterpret your first point?  What were you trying to say here?
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 4:18:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 4:21:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Exactly what is the State legislature of Texas supposed to do about the Federal national debt, the US military's involvment in other nations, and Federal domestic surveillance?   What is the Texas legislature supposed to do about the Federal tax code?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sorry, I was talking about the guys in here derping away about OC.  I did not once mention the Texas legislature; rather I was laughing at these guys that think OC is so goddamned important.  As far as I'm concerned the OC "activists" and Shannon Watts can go to sea and never come back.  They seem to need each other.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top