Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 11/14/2014 12:06:35 PM EDT
The 2015 Legislative Session has a two proposed bills that allow Open Carry.  There may be more before the session is over.

Problem isn't the anti gun crowd.  

The problem is a vocal group of gun owners who are too embarrassed to fight for the rights that the 2nd Amendment grants us.

This is a RIGHTS issue.  The 2nd Amendment grants us the right to keep and BEAR arms.

I'm calling out the wishy washy gun owners, who are afraid to let their pride in the Constitution show, to stop looking for Christmas presents and 22lr in the back of their closet, come out and support TX 2nd Amendment Rights this session by supporting all the legislation that furthers our 2nd Amendment Rights including OC.

OC, and other legislation concern our RIGHTS.  

You support the right to keep and bear arms and will fight for these rights or you don't.

This isn't a TACTICAL or Personal Preference discussion.  

45 acp vs 9mm, Shotgun vs Carbine, Open Carry vs Concealed Carry are examples of TACTICAL Decisions or PERSONAL Preferences.

The confusion between Rights, Tactical and Personal Preferences is dividing our house and we are not presenting a unified front.

Can't believe I need to say this.   I was born in lived in and fought for rights in TX.  I'm here in WI a couple of years temp.

Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:09:19 PM EDT
[#1]
In before Fatty and Snowboots memes.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:13:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In before Fatty and Snowboots memes.
View Quote
Yep, as these closet gun owners try to scare\embarrass us away from our rights.

Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:15:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Why should I care what somebody from WI thinks I should be doing any more than I care was someone in France thinks the US should be doing?
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:15:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, all we need is more 300lbs folks in tactical gear in tacos. Yeah gun rights!
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:16:15 PM EDT
[#5]
No one on the OC  side wants to talk about the 400lb image problem it seems.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:20:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Why should I care what somebody from WI thinks I should be doing any more than I care was someone in France thinks the US should be doing?
View Quote
Born in TX, Most of my life in TX, Active there last session as well as getting arrested and thrown in jail in Austin for a knife while carrying a handgun.  I also have family there and visit often.

I may be in WI temporarily but my heart is still in TX.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:25:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote

A valid question.

I am not opposed to open carry, either of handguns or long guns. I would like to see open carry of handguns pass.

That said, the constitution of The Great State of Texas gives our legislature the power to regulate the wearing of arms. I am not in favor of regulating the wearing of arms, but I am less in favor of interlopers who don't live in Texas injecting themselves into our affairs.

I don't tell you how to make cheese or deal with unions, so don't tell me what Texas should or shouldn't do with it's gun laws.

Our state, our say. Texas for Texans!
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:26:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah, all we need is more 300lbs folks in tactical gear in tacos. Yeah gun rights!
View Quote

That dude was more like 350+... I'm 6'1" and 296 and not near that level of fatass lol

That being said, I still support OC. I'd rather go shoulder holster or concealed 90% of the time but OC has its place. Especially with those in ag related fields. A rifle is a bitch to carry around in a tractor and a handgun un holstered just ends up flying around the cab
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:26:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

A valid question.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

A valid question.

I am not opposed to open carry, either of handguns or long guns. I would like to see open carry of handguns pass.

That said, the constitution of The Great State of Texas gives our legislature the power to regulate the wearing of arms. I am not in favor of regulating the wearing of arms, but I am less in favor of interlopers who don't live in Texas injecting themselves into our affairs.

I don't tell you how to make cheese or deal with unions, so don't tell me what Texas should or shouldn't do with it's gun laws.

Check my response above before the name calling.  I was born in lived in and fought for rights in TX.

Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:28:24 PM EDT
[#10]
In before stupid oc versus concealed debates.

One time out

One ban.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:28:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Born in TX, Most of my life in TX, Active there last session as well as getting arrested and thrown in jail in Austin for a knife while carrying a handgun.  I also have family there and visit often.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Then I'll give you a pass in this case.

I love it here too, and I am leery of out of state interests sticking their nose into Texas business. I don't want people from other states telling us what our gun laws, environmental laws, commercial regulations or anything else should be.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:29:11 PM EDT
[#12]
OC is legal here.  I see people doing it on occasion.  It's not a big deal because people aren't doing the "in yo face" routine.  

My only real problem with the OCT  people was that they were doing things in a manner that made gun owners look bad.  Especially that whole "in yo face" shit.  Cut that crap out.  I know you technically can, but being allowed to do something doesn't mean you must.

Dress well.  Act professional.  Don't do it "because you can."  While you may say "there's no difference/I need to protect myself/whatever" (and I get that, especially the protect one's self thing)....if you look like a chump, act like a chump, you make the rest of us look like chumps too.  

1)  If rifle, sling that shit.  Keep it slung.  Don't take fucking pictures a la "look at me with a rifle in chipotle."  Especially don't do that while looking like a disheveled mess.  As we have seen, those pictures get around.
2)  Pistols go better with OC than rifles in more urban situations.
3)  Get a good holster and belt.  A good holster will keep your gun secure, and a good belt will keep that good holster from being a floppy mess.
4)  If you look like you know what you are doing,  people will naturally assume you know what you are doing.  That's the impression you want to give.  Not "ooohhh, I've never left my basement with this and I'm so giddy I could scream."

Now, I want people to be able to carry their weapon of choice in the manner (OC or CCW) they so chose.  The first step to doing that is NOT making the bliss-ninnies go "oh shit, look at those morons with guns."  We want them to go "oh look, a guy with a gun" and not be able to say shit else because there was  no conduct that would give them ammunition.  Sure, the will bitch about then gun for a while, but when nothing happens....they will shut up (well, all except the hard-core anti's, who won't shut up no matter what you do.....but we should be going for making good impressions on those people who either don't care, are softly anti because of media bias, etc).
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:32:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

A valid question.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A valid question.

Aren't you a transplant...from Ohio?
...or just moved back from being out and about?

I support OC. There's no reason the open carry of a handgun in the state of Texas should be a criminal offense.
I also support H.B. 195 which removes the requirement of a CHL to carry concealed.
I would still acquire a CHL for carry reciprocity while traveling out of state.

ETA: Pro-OC =\= Pro-OCT
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:33:53 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm a Texan, and I fully support open carry for everyone.  Handguns, rifles, fat people, skinny people, good-looking or ugly, licensed or not, it doesn't matter.  

This is about rights, not about "image", and Matefrio is exactly right - we have to have a unified front, and do everything we can to get these bills passed this session.  Support the right, or don't.  There is no middle ground.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:34:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

A valid question.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A valid question.

Try visiting TX HTF and you will know what MATEFRIO has been doing regarding gun rights in Texas.  I'm sure he's posting in GD to get the attention of folks like you.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:34:54 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm gonna buy a fancy leather belt and holsters and two .45 long colts when it passes.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:35:13 PM EDT
[#17]
The legislature in general should follow the will of the people.  The people of Texas have a negative perception of open carry, there is just not much actual support for this.  In theory it is great - but people don't vote for theories.  We need to work on campus carry.  Open carry, however needs to develop a better image before it can go anywhere.  At least we have a general positive view on self defense and firearms - that is where the rub is with the blue crowd.  
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I love it here too, and I am leery of out of state interests sticking their nose into Texas business. I don't want people from other states telling us what our gun laws, environmental laws, commercial regulations or anything else should be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's legit.  I remember reading about his incident with the knife, which is one more reason to get the laws changed.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:36:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The legislature in general should follow the will of the people.  The people of Texas have a negative perception of open carry, there is just not much actual support for this.  In theory it is great - but people don't vote for theories.  We need to work on campus carry.  Open carry, however needs to develop a better image before it can go anywhere.  At least we have a general positive view on self defense and firearms - that is where the rub is with the blue crowd.  
View Quote

You live in a big city?
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm gonna buy a fancy leather belt and holsters and two .45 long colts when it passes.
View Quote

Will you change your name to Lone Ponyboy, and carry silver bullets?  

We have OC here, I do it while hiking and mountain biking.

Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:38:51 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote
Problem with Campus Carry is that it brings in the local college liberals, students and teachers with tons of time, that flood the public hearings, that include all the other gun legislation.

If we left Campus Carry off  this year we'd have fewer cry babies at the the legislative hearings and have a clearer voice.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:39:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's a matter of perception.  Gun owners are a MINORITY even in Texas.  ACTIVE gun owners are even fewer.   Come Jan I fully expect Fatty and Snowboots to be  in the news again and when they are, OC is toast for another two years.

Campus Carry OTH, is going to pass easily.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:39:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Try visiting TX HTF and you will know what MATEFRIO has been doing regarding gun rights in Texas.  I'm sure he's posting in GD to get the attention of folks like you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A valid question.

Precisely.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:41:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

They had better do something about it.

Looking at the current legislative trends in Texas, an open carry bill should be a pretty easy win.  A bunch of hobo-looking basement dwellers hauling Tapcofucked SKSs into soccer mom nests could certainly change that though.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:42:19 PM EDT
[#25]
I put pressure on my elected officials, but I won't touch the current organized open carry tards with a ten foot pole.  Who needs enemies when you have friends like them
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:42:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
OC is legal here.  I see people doing it on occasion.  It's not a big deal because people aren't doing the "in yo face" routine.  

My only real problem with the OCT  people was that they were doing things in a manner that made gun owners look bad.  Especially that whole "in yo face" shit.  Cut that crap out.  I know you technically can, but being allowed to do something doesn't mean you must.

Dress well.  Act professional.  Don't do it "because you can."  While you may say "there's no difference/I need to protect myself/whatever" (and I get that, especially the protect one's self thing)....if you look like a chump, act like a chump, you make the rest of us look like chumps too.  

1)  If rifle, sling that shit.  Keep it slung.  Don't take fucking pictures a la "look at me with a rifle in chipotle."  Especially don't do that while looking like a disheveled mess.  As we have seen, those pictures get around.
2)  Pistols go better with OC than rifles in more urban situations.
3)  Get a good holster and belt.  A good holster will keep your gun secure, and a good belt will keep that good holster from being a floppy mess.

4)  If you look like you know what you are doing,  people will naturally assume you know what you are doing.  That's the impression you want to give.  Not "ooohhh, I've never left my basement with this and I'm so giddy I could scream."
View Quote

Pistol OC is unlawful in Tx...that's the whole point
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:43:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A valid question.

That was the first thing I did.  I was surprised by the comments considering.  Keep up the good work, OP.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:44:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I put pressure on my elected officials, but I won't touch the current organized open carry tards with a ten foot pole.  Who needs enemies when you have friends like them
View Quote
You can be part of the image that you want for Open Carry if you just come out of that closet.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:44:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The 2015 Legislative Session has a two proposed bills that allow Open Carry.  There may be more before the session is over.

Problem isn't the anti gun crowd.  

The problem is a vocal group of gun owners who are too embarrassed to fight for the rights that the 2nd Amendment grants us.

This is a RIGHTS issue.  The 2nd Amendment grants us the right to keep and BEAR arms.

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']I'm calling out the wishy washy gun owners, who are afraid to let their pride in the Constitution show, to stop looking for Christmas presents and 22lr in the back of their closet, come out and support TX 2nd Amendment Rights this session by supporting all the legislation that furthers our 2nd Amendment Rights including OC.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_8/570937_Texas_Gun_Legislation___2015_84th_Session.html

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;'][div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']OC, and other legislation concern our RIGHTS.  
[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']You support the right to keep and bear arms and will fight for these rights or you don't.

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']This isn't a TACTICAL or Personal Preference discussion.  

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']45 acp vs 9mm, Shotgun vs Carbine, Open Carry vs Concealed Carry are examples of TACTICAL Decisions or PERSONAL Preferences.

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']The confusion between Rights, Tactical and Personal Preferences is dividing our house and we are not presenting a unified front.

[div style='font-size: 10.6666669845581px;']Can't believe I need to say this.   I was born in lived in and fought for rights in TX.  I'm here in WI a couple of years temp.

View Quote

That's not the problem. The problem is that there is just enough anti gun sentiment in Austin to keep this and campus carry of the calendar.  Both have been proposed the last several sessions but have never been put to a vote.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:44:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Looking at the current legislative trends in Texas, an open carry bill should be a pretty easy win.  A bunch of hobo-looking basement dwellers hauling Tapcofucked SKSs into soccer mom nests could certainly change that though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't you freedom bro?  

I blame it on their upbringing.  That whole baby gets instant gratification thing.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:46:30 PM EDT
[#31]
I wonder if the founding fathers open carried or conceal carried...

Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:49:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

so geographic location alone invalidates their argument?

if their premise is correct, then their location doesn't matter.

if you get your panties in a bunch over geography, instead of the actual issue, then by all means ignore them and be part of the problem. However, if you can point out the fallacies of their position, then do so and move the conversation in a meaningful way. AND, if their position is correct, then do the right thing.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:51:33 PM EDT
[#33]
I called my state rep and emailed my state senator.

Molly White: "I fully support HB195 and will do everything I can to get it passed this session"

Troy Fraser: automated response "thank you for contacting...blah...blah...blah..."
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:52:09 PM EDT
[#34]
I'll never understand the gun culture in Texas.  We embrace our right to own guns but when the concept of open carry comes up, the general gun-owning population wants nothing to do with this.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:53:50 PM EDT
[#35]
I am all for OC but OCT needs to head back to their parents basement.   They could of easily done empty holster rallies or even with some type of dummy gun in the holster.  Instead of letting people know that carrying a firearm is no big deal,  they went the opposite direction and gave the anti gun groups plenty of cannon fodder, pictures of AR and AK in low ready at Target come to mind.   Thanks to OCT here in MN I have noticed places that did not have ban gun signs up now have them.  Up till that point there was a decline of businesses with the signs.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:54:35 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

I would agree that campus carry should be a priority. That said, I'll contact my rep and support any pro-gun bill.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:54:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

OK, let's talk about it.  It seems to me the image problem is only a concern to some gun owners.  The rest of the public really doesn't give a shit.  If you go up and ask 10 random people on the street if they think the open carry people have an image problem, you are probably going to get 8 of them giving you a dumb look, and saying, Huh?  

I see a lot of gun owners who from what I see, lack guts.  They have been beaten on for so long it has become natural for them to not expect anything good.  In the support HB195 thread in GD the other day, there is a post where someone put, maybe this is asking too much.  Maybe we should tone it down some.  This is not the kind of attitude we should be having.  I'm tired of having to say every 2 years, "Excuse me.  Yes, over here.  If you have time, could you kindly throw us a bone?   Don't throw a very big one, because it might scare us.''
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I am all for OC but OCT needs to head back to their parents basement.   They could of easily done empty holster rallies or even with some type of dummy gun in the holster.  Instead of letting people know that carrying a firearm is no big deal,  they went the opposite direction and gave the anti gun groups plenty of cannon fodder, pictures of AR and AK in low ready at Target come to mind.   Thanks to OCT here in MN I have noticed places that did not have ban gun signs up now have them.  Up till that point there was a decline of businesses with the signs.
View Quote

I'm still pretty sure that there's at least some Bloomberg money behind part of OCT.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

A valid question.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A valid question.

Says the transplant from Michigan.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:58:25 PM EDT
[#40]
I don't think many gun enthusiasts have a problem with OC...they have a problem with the level of stupidity that was seen with trolls like OCT carrying around AR15s in fast food joints.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:59:39 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I support OC. There's no reason the open carry of a handgun in the state of Texas should be a criminal offense.

I also support H.B. 195 which removes the requirement of a CHL to carry concealed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A valid question.

Michigan actually. So what?

I live in Texas. I vote in Texas. I pay taxes in Texas. I have been here for 10 years now.

My point was that I don't like out of state interests telling us how to do things in Texas. Is that what you like? Is that what you want? You want people from Wisconsin, New York and California getting involved in Texas politics and telling the people who live, work, vote and pay taxes in Texas what our laws should and shouldn't be?
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 1:04:43 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A valid question.

Who has lived, worked, paid taxes and voted in Texas for the past 10 years.

I am surprised at you! Condemn and villianizing my immigration isn't very Libertarian of you. Maybe you want to have the government telling people where they can and can't live. Is that what you want? Statist!
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 1:05:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I live in Texas. I vote in Texas. I pay taxes in Texas. I have been here for 10 years now.

My point was that I don't like out of state interests telling us how to do things in Texas. Is that what you like? Is that what you want? You want people from Wisconsin, New York and California getting involved in Texas politics and telling the people who live, work, vote and pay taxes in Texas what our laws should and shouldn't be?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A valid question.

No.
My point was your comment about outside interests is both ignorant, and ironic.
Ignorant, because obviously you don't spend much time in the Tx hometown forum, or you'd know who MateFrio is and some of his efforts regarding Tx politics.
Ironic because you're just another transplant. If it's true you vote conservative, then we simply got lucky that you're not another liberal transplant.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 1:10:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You can be part of the image that you want for Open Carry if you just come out of that closet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am part of the image, I come off as an ordinary professional which is what OC needs.  For example, I am talking to our Sheriff and Constables about endorsing Open Carry Publicly.  I have a phone call set up with my State Senator and Reps as well (Pays to employ 300+ people in their district  

Link Posted: 11/14/2014 1:15:52 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

You live in a big city?
View Quote
Kind of big - population is almost 1000, last I checked we still had 5 FFL's.  (point taken, everyone and their dog owns guns where I live).  Wife wants to move to the ranch though - still a bit crowded there - would have neighbors within 1/2 mile in every direction.

I did live in Houston - hated that.  Lived in Austin, and it was fun for a that time in my life.  Now live in the middle of nowhere, but work in Austin - damn long commute.

Link Posted: 11/14/2014 1:17:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I don't think many gun enthusiasts have a problem with OC...they have a problem with the level of stupidity that was seen with trolls like OCT carrying around AR15s in fast food joints.
View Quote

And the OC crowd will ignore this until they turn purple in the face and call other gun owners names.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 1:19:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

OK, let's talk about it.  It seems to me the image problem is only a concern to some gun owners.  The rest of the public really doesn't give a shit.  If you go up and ask 10 random people on the street if they think the open carry people have an image problem, you are probably going to get 8 of them giving you a dumb look, and saying, Huh?  

I see a lot of gun owners who from what I see, lack guts.  They have been beaten on for so long it has become natural for them to not expect anything good.  In the support HB195 thread in GD the other day, there is a post where someone put, maybe this is asking too much.  Maybe we should tone it down some.  This is not the kind of attitude we should be having.  I'm tired of having to say every 2 years, "Excuse me.  Yes, over here.  If you have time, could you kindly throw us a bone?   Don't throw a very big one, because it might scare us.''
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, where did all the  Anti-OC soccer moms come from then?  You know, the ORGANIZED ones with more followers, money and political pull than some guy in pajamas with an SKS?
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I am surprised at you! Condemn and villianizing my immigration isn't very Libertarian of you. Maybe you want to have the government telling people where they can and can't live. Is that what you want? Statist!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A valid question.

Which part of that was condemnation or villainization?

Just an admonition that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I congratulate you on your active imagination, tho.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 1:22:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No more emails, please.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 1:25:10 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

No.

Ignorant, because obviously you don't spend much time in the Tx hometown forum, or you'd know who MateFrio is and some of his efforts regarding Tx politics.

Ironic because you're just another transplant. If it's true you vote conservative, then we simply got lucky that you're not another liberal transplant.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A valid question.

No.

Yes you got lucky that I am a conservative voting "transplant", because all "transplants" are liberals, and all native born Texans are staunch conservatives.

MateFrio, I support open carry, constitutional carry and campus carry, so I support your efforts. Forgive me for being leery though. Having lived here for 10 years, Texas is my home and I am distrustful of out of state interests telling the people of a Texas what our laws should be. Being a believer in state's rights, I think that the people who live somewhere should be the ones to decide what their laws should be. I hope you understand.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top