BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's suppose to be on the corner of the 62 and court st right there where the shell is at the mall -- which I conveniently pass by every day after picking my kids up from school.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I heard that too. I will go there for a week straight for lunch.

It's suppose to be on the corner of the 62 and court st right there where the shell is at the mall -- which I conveniently pass by every day after picking my kids up from school.

imagine the traffic on grand opening day.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 6:53:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What does "animal" style mean?  
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/8/2014 6:56:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Whataburger isn't all that great either....maybe a few things.

In-N-Out is just as bad

OP: go to Steak and Shake for some good (and cheap) food

For a speacialy hamburger, seasoned fries, drink and a shake, it would cost you about the same as a whatameal large combo, and taste tons better

Link Posted: 11/8/2014 7:02:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I asked myself the same question.
Look at the french fry topping.
Looks like an animal pooped on it.

Link Posted: 11/8/2014 7:02:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 7:06:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Cumsumyungguy sauce on it
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Whataburger isn't all that great either....maybe a few things.In-N-Out is just as bad

OP: go to Steak and Shake for some good (and cheap) food

For a speacialy hamburger, seasoned fries, drink and a shake, it would cost you about the same as a whatameal large combo, and taste tons better

View Quote

Whataburger quality varies much more inside Texas than outside in my experience. Outside Texas it's near-premium for the most part, inside Texas it can be fairly ordinary.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
In-N-Out sucks.

Don't waste your time and money.
View Quote

How true. Regarding ENGLISH SPEAKING employees, guess they have never eaten at the one in fresno by the mall. Can i get that without mustard, OK.
MUSTARD!. They look at you like it's my fault i no hablo espanol.

I gave I-n-O a second try, while the french fries were crispier (not a lunch crowd) Once again their burgers were dismal.
I figure the only reason so many people RAVE about their food is the amount of them in CA. Step back and see how (MOST) people vote, clarified why they think it's A GREAT BURGER JOINT.

I'd buy mexican food off an unmarked taco truck before i ate there again.  YMMV.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 9:15:25 PM EDT
[#9]
If you were in CA, I was going to suggest The Habit.

Eric
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 9:29:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Double Double with extra cheese,grilled onions,tomato - nothing else

get fries well done - animal style is good too

extra lg coke

that was dinner today
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 9:30:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Had a double double in LA last week. I wasn't impressed.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 9:31:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Meh. Fatburger is where its at
View Quote

I agree.  I hated in-n-out until I found out about animal style fries and burgers.  If you order them that way they are pretty edible, but not as good as fatburger.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 11:11:57 PM EDT
[#13]

So, they let a dog puke on your fries?

Seriously, what does it mean?
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 11:13:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wish we had one around here...... a whataburger too....

Fuck florida.Right guise?
View Quote

There WAS one in Starke.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 11:16:06 PM EDT
[#15]
From wiki:

• "Animal Fries" - Melted cheese, spread, and grilled onions.

Link Posted: 11/8/2014 11:19:25 PM EDT
[#16]
The only thing fantastic about In-N-Out is the price and kitchen cleanliness.

The burger is VERY over rated and has an unfounded cult like following.

Lots of regional things seem to get this attention.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 11:21:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s155.photobucket.com/user/bigg089/media/D3C8EF9A-A5B2-4DA8-AF7E-4136C5C78729_zpsc4nrgttr.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/bigg089/D3C8EF9A-A5B2-4DA8-AF7E-4136C5C78729_zpsc4nrgttr.jpg</a>

Animal style.

Pretty damn good burger.

I wish the fries were a bit crisper but excellent IMO
View Quote

They'll make the frys well done if you ask them
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 11:21:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I hope this is worth it. They seem to run a clean and efficient kitchen and the place is packed.
View Quote

Double Doubles are the best....
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 11:25:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Price has a big thing to do with it. IMO it is better than most fast food, but people seem to compared it to sit down restaurants or whatever. I can get a cheeseburger and fries for less money than a burger only at other fast food places. And it tastes better and doesn't look like it was run over by a car. For $2.65 it is a good burger.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 11:30:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Price has a big thing to do with it. IMO it is better than most fast food, but people seem to compared it to sit down restaurants or whatever. I can get a cheeseburger and fries for less money than a burger only at other fast food places. And it tastes better and doesn't look like it was run over by a car. For $2.65 it is a good burger.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No argument from me.  My main gripe about the burger itself is that nothing about the ingredients wow me.  I'd much rather have cheddar on a burger but that's just me.  The other stuff all seem fresh which is good but I always seem to have to go "full custom" to get a burger that I like.

But for the price you get a better mean than anywhere else when it comes to chain fast food.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 11:42:03 PM EDT
[#21]
No In N Out here in Oregon. :-(

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 11:53:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:10:37 AM EDT
[#23]
For this type of drive through burger stand joint?

In n Out any day.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:13:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
After reading this, I gotta try the place next time I am in California:

http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2011/03/the-in-n-out-survival-guide-we-ate-every-single-item-on-the-secret-menu.html

View Quote

I saw that the other day.  I'd heard of a few things but didn't know about all that stuff.

The only thing I really do when I go is to order "no toast" on the bun.  I know the toast helps keep the bun from getting soggy but for whatever reason I don't like real crunchy burger buns.  I like them better soft.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:14:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s155.photobucket.com/user/bigg089/media/D3C8EF9A-A5B2-4DA8-AF7E-4136C5C78729_zpsc4nrgttr.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/bigg089/D3C8EF9A-A5B2-4DA8-AF7E-4136C5C78729_zpsc4nrgttr.jpg</a>

Animal style.

Pretty damn good burger.

I wish the fries were a bit crisper but excellent IMO
View Quote

OP next time ask for well done fries and they'll be extra crispy!
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:11:55 AM EDT
[#26]
In-n-Out is pretty good, I grew up right down the road from the first one. Double double with a strawberry/vanilla swirl shake !  Fatburger is the choice now though, just a tad better.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:14:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Should have gone to Five Guys
View Quote

Overpriced and overrated. In n out is far better.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:40:47 AM EDT
[#28]
For the price In-N-Out is very good.  IMO better then Whataburger and I grew up eating that stuff.

They are my favorite along with Carls Jr. for cheap fast food fare.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:45:35 AM EDT
[#29]
I like it now and then...

So easy, a caveman ...

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 2:36:12 PM EDT
[#30]
IMO if you went into an In-N-Out and hated it, you went in wanting to hate it.

I used to fly to Oakland for work a lot. I would stop at the In-N-Out on the way to the Oakland airport, get two double-doubles /w onion and fries, stick them in a double-wrapped gallon ziploc (no smell), and bring them home on the flight for dinner that night. Heat them back up in the oven. Yeahhhhh.

Now what I DON'T like is all the Californians who moved up to WA and put the In-N-Out stickers on their cars, along with all the other Cali branding shit. Go home. You're the reason we just got 594.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:29:50 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

IMO if you went into an In-N-Out and hated it, you went in wanting to hate it.

I used to fly to Oakland for work a lot. I would stop at the In-N-Out on the way to the Oakland airport, get two double-doubles /w onion and fries, stick them in a double-wrapped gallon ziploc (no smell), and bring them home on the flight for dinner that night. Heat them back up in the oven. Yeahhhhh.

Now what I DON'T like is all the Californians who moved up to WA and put the In-N-Out stickers on their cars, along with all the other Cali branding shit. Go home. You're the reason we just got 594.
View Quote
It was my first time when I went the other day by LAX. After hearing all of the hype, I was expecting a solid burger and fries. The burger was real thin, but still decent. I didn't finish the fries. I think Halo Burger up here is better. I'm not a fan of Five Guys either.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top