Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I got one ordered yesterday, looks like they updated the inventory and more are available if anyone missed out yesterday
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 12:24:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I ordered it October 12 and it got here yesterday.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How long did it take to get there?

I ordered it October 12 and it got here yesterday.

not bad actually
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 12:32:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I got one ordered yesterday, looks like they updated the inventory and more are available if anyone missed out yesterday
View Quote

jacked up the price by $7 too.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 12:35:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The Chinese government thanks you for supporting their intellectual theft and wholesale copyright/trademark infringement
View Quote

Did they infringe on Rothco too? Because they sell that exact same jacket for $75 to suckers who will pay it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 12:39:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Ordered a green in XL.

I'm sure we will have a few fashion threads in a couple of weeks
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 12:44:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Any links to a similar jacket without the velcro?   I am not hardcore tactical like most on GD
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Any links to a similar jacket without the velcro?   I am not hardcore tactical like most on GD
View Quote

Yeah and maybe one zipper per sleeve please.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 12:56:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Without the velcro and the pocket by the wrist I would be interested.

Also price is now $20 + $20 Shipping
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 1:22:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 1:26:35 PM EDT
[#10]
This is actually quite literally why we can have nice things.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 3:15:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Shit
ETA. Nevermind. They upped the price to what I paid for another one they make so I guess I still got the better deal.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 3:51:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Velcro takes two minutes to remove. It's just single stitched.

It's what I did.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 6:10:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Got mine in today............ OP....Mine was packaged just like yours...bunch of yellow tape.... then a green bag.. ..and then clear wrapper with jacket inside.

Link Posted: 11/5/2014 6:18:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Got mine in today............ OP....Mine was packaged just like yours...bunch of yellow tape.... then a green bag.. ..and then clear wrapper with jacket inside.

View Quote

How long did it take to receive it?
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 6:21:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ordered it on the 14th of October.......... Received it today. So about 3 weekish.....

Some of the others in this thread ordered from a different vendor in china days before I did, and I don't think to this day they have received anything.

I gambled and I won! Probably won't do it again!
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 6:24:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Ordered it on the 14th of October.......... Received it today. So about 3 weekish.....

Some of the others in this thread ordered from a different vendor in china days before I did, and I don't think to this day they have received anything.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have me worried now...
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 7:09:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Shit I kinna want this http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mens-Parka-90-Duck-Down-Ovo-Hoodie-Jacket-Warm-winter-Coat-Black-Outwear/161459373261?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27538%26meid%3Da905b0c522f0429ca0a950503a01fc3f%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D11353%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D331323064653&rt=nc
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 7:16:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry broseph....
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 7:35:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Shit I kinna want this http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mens-Parka-90-Duck-Down-Ovo-Hoodie-Jacket-Warm-winter-Coat-Black-Outwear/161459373261?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27538%26meid%3Da905b0c522f0429ca0a950503a01fc3f%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D11353%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D331323064653&rt=nc
View Quote

FUCK!!! GD costs me so much money!

Link Posted: 11/5/2014 7:37:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The Chinese government thanks you for supporting their intellectual theft and wholesale copyright/trademark infringement
View Quote

.....and the invasion of our country.......
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 7:45:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 8:02:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

no shit

who took the last grey XL

fuckers
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see the ARFCOM fatty brigade bought up all the XL and XXL sizes.  

no shit

who took the last grey XL

fuckers

.....Sorry....Bro...lol  ....
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 8:11:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone had to pay duty or taxes on any of these? If so, how much?
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Hell, I gambled on a medium, I'm 5'9" 140 pounds... I'm out fifty bucks if I lose.  We shall see.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 9:58:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Hell, I gambled on a medium, I'm 5'9" 140 pounds... I'm out fifty bucks if I lose.  We shall see.
View Quote

I'm 5'10" 170lbs no belly fat, medium fit me perfectly. Have two of them now, one a couple years old and the other just a few weeks. They are identical (other than the color), so the medium should fit you fine.

Link Posted: 11/5/2014 10:40:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Price is now $24.99 at the link
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 10:49:59 PM EDT
[#29]
To compaer sizes before I order one, I'm 5'8" 190lbs and I wear Medium Regular US issued uniforms.

How do you guys think these sizes compare to US uniform sizes? OP do you know what size BDU blouse you fit?
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 11:47:07 PM EDT
[#30]

zippers will fail... i quit buying cheap jackets,  once the zippers go they are pretty worthless
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 8:40:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

zippers will fail... i quit buying cheap jackets,  once the zippers go they are pretty worthless
View Quote

Big whoop!... zipper fails i'm out of 24 bucks...

Throw the motherfucker in the trash and move on.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 8:56:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
To compaer sizes before I order one, I'm 5'8" 190lbs and I wear Medium Regular US issued uniforms.

How do you guys think these sizes compare to US uniform sizes? OP do you know what size BDU blouse you fit?
View Quote

Check out runner6ms post about what size he got. I ordered a medium and I think that should be perfect for me, I also wear a small short in BDUs though, so take that for what it's worth.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 8:59:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Free asian flu with purchase
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 9:34:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/6/2014 10:25:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They even a 5XL basement edition.
View All Quotes

wow looks liek a legit Eoko Funouon brand too.  half rhino logo too

Link Posted: 11/6/2014 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#36]
These are fine for "hanging out in"  but I got a soft shell top and bottom.  They don't breathe.  Like AT ALL.  I wore them hunting and regretted it.  I expected some ventilation.  Even on the pants with the fly open I was soaking wet with sweat and miserable.  The tops are OK, but also don't breathe or really work that well.  I wish I had saved my # and simply bought some gortex or a pack able jacket and pants from Colombia.  I would at least be able to use those....
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 10:38:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can't you take it to a tailor and pay a couple and have them fix it? Or just throw it out and move on?
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 10:42:18 AM EDT
[#38]
well the price is up to 30 + 20 shipping now. law of diminishing returns  and all that. i aint paying $50 for a fake jacket.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
well the price is up to 30 + 20 shipping now. law of diminishing returns  and all that. i aint paying $50 for a fake jacket.
View Quote

Damn, I should have bought more before passing the deal on to you guys.  I am loving this jacket so far.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 10:50:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

wow looks liek a legit Eoko Funouon brand too.  half rhino logo too

http://gd4.alicdn.com/imgextra/i4/217975215/T2YVXaXa8OXXXXXXXX_!!217975215.jpg
View All Quotes

I wonder if the sizing is American size or Asian size.  They show a chart that converts American sizes to Asian sizes so to me that means they are in Asian sizes.  So confusing.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 11:04:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've got a woolrich barn coat on now that's old enough to vote.  The zipper is about to go.  My local cleaners will replace it for $20 with a nice YKK.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 11:30:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Every time I go to China I buy sports jackets.....if you shop correctly there is some nice stuff... I have some of the jackets for 4 years now.

And the price is great
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 1:26:10 PM EDT
[#43]
You fuckers need to cool it with buying them for a while so they stop thinking they can keep increasing the price. [xd]
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 1:28:16 PM EDT
[#44]
I FO'd on the parka.  They are Asian sizes so I ordered a XXXXL, which is a XXL in US sizes.  I want a larger coat that I can wear layers under.  Worth a try for $30.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 1:30:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You fuckers need to cool it with buying them for a while so they stop thinking they can keep increasing the price. [xd]
View Quote

The power of GD.  We have single handedly skewed the market for cheap Chinese jackets.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 1:43:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The power of GD.  We have single handedly skewed the market for cheap Chinese jackets.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alibaba is a really interesting website ( I assume these are being funneled through there) for all things Chinese copy. I've handled a Chinese copy of a USA-made guitar and aside from some paint overlapping, it was on par with the genuine guitar in terms of playability and tone after swapping out the bridge.  

Link Posted: 11/6/2014 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Alibaba is a really interesting website ( I assume these are being funneled through there) for all things Chinese copy. I've handled a Chinese copy of a USA-made guitar and aside from some paint overlapping, it was on par with the genuine guitar in terms of playability and tone after swapping out the bridge.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, while some knockoff is trash, some of it is 3rd shift, seconds or just a good counterfit.

plus clothes are hard to "cheap out" on and still have look real.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 1:58:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

This...and I hope it leaks like a sieve..
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 10:27:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I wonder if the sizing is American size or Asian size.  They show a chart that converts American sizes to Asian sizes so to me that means they are in Asian sizes.  So confusing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ya I dunno I can't figure either just buy 2 sizes bigger just in caselol
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:49:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
[div style='text-align: left;']

View All Quotes
Quoted:
[div style='text-align: left;']
Quoted:

The parka listing got pulled
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top