Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 101
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:24:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:  All that now being said, can we please not turn the NC into one of the awful Monsanto threads??
View Quote

Yes, let's decry the awful corn monopoly instead.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:28:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  All that now being said, can we please not turn the NC into one of the awful Monsanto threads??

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:39:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Meh i just like to debate it kills time.  As evident by the the amnesty thread i asked some one for a source on 50 million illegals as apposed to 20 or even 30 million now im a communist fuck.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:47:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Meh i just like to debate it kills time.  As evident by the the amnesty thread i asked some one for a source on 50 million illegals as apposed to 20 or even 30 million now im a communist fuck.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's funny that anyone tries to establish accurate numbers for illegal immigrants in the first place. They're undocumented by definition, after all.

And FBHO.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:48:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, you do live in California.  

It's awful nice of all these illegals to tell the next administration exactly where they live, so we can round them all up in 2 years.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:52:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's awful nice of all these illegals to tell the next administration exactly where they live, so we can round them all up in 2 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would actually be cool with that. If for no other reason, then just because I'm an asshole.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:54:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I think it's funny that anyone tries to establish accurate numbers for illegal immigrants in the first place. They're undocumented by definition, after all.

And FBHO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And FBHO.
If i call bull shit on the 50 million number wtf do these people think will happen if it is used during an actual political debate?

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:03:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If i call bull shit on the 50 million number wtf do these people think will happen if it is used during an actual political debate?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And FBHO.

Depends... If you mean a televised political debate between politicians, then it will work out just due to the number of people who believe everything they hear on TV.

If you mean a political debate on GD, no one wins. Ever.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:21:05 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Depends... If you mean a televised political debate between politicians, then it will work out just due to the number of people who believe everything they hear on TV.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Meh last time Americans gave a shit what the government did the south got turned to rubble. After that its all bread and circus.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:33:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Y'all have a good night.  Ma' sallama.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:20:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:22:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
not exactly.  but i did call them out about their double standards.  to the lead supervisor.  they did not like it.
View Quote

It's all fun and games until someone takes it seriously
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:28:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:58:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Here they always take the wrong things seriously...it's annoying as fuck.

Dear guy in India - just because someone needs to reset their password does not mean you need to schedule an international conference call to talk about it, you fucking moron.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:59:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Sigh, only 2.5 hours left...

Then I need to figure out how to burn another hour and a half between when I get out of here, and when the funstore opens
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:11:46 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Sigh, only 2.5 hours left...

Then I need to figure out how to burn another hour and a half between when I get out of here, and when the funstore opens
View Quote

Tranny drops and burn outs in a company car?

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:35:22 AM EDT
[#17]
No company cars, and that wouldn't eat up more than 20 minutes before I'd need a tow truck and a new transmission anyway

Meh, I'll find a way to burn the time...though I don't think anything other than Home Depot is open around then, hmm...
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:51:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

No company cars, and that wouldn't eat up more than 20 minutes before I'd need a tow truck and a new transmission anyway

Meh, I'll find a way to burn the time...though I don't think anything other than Home Depot is open around then, hmm...
View Quote
Assemble a fort in the home depot lumber department.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:14:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Good Friday, Night folk.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:47:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Ah, Friday. just gotta get through the night at work then... freedom!

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:39:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Hola.  Finally over the cold.  
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 1:46:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 1:48:06 AM EDT
[#23]
What's good. Big?

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 1:49:34 AM EDT
[#24]

Ta-da!
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 1:50:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Ello.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 1:52:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Ello.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 1:56:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ello.

How's life, Puck?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 1:56:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Evenin' Puck, Deej.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 1:56:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

How's life, Puck?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ello.

How's life, Puck?

Well, my eyes and shoulders are sore after spending about an hour and half hunched over that grip, but good otherwise  You?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 1:57:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Evenin' Puck, Deej.
View Quote

Heya
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 1:57:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Well, my eyes and shoulders are sore after spending about an hour and half hunched over that grip, but good otherwise  You?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ello.

How's life, Puck?

Life is good.

Seeing the girlfriend tomorrow for pizza and quite possibly mini golf.

Things are looking up thus far.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:03:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Life is good.

Seeing the girlfriend tomorrow for pizza and quite possibly mini golf.

Things are looking up thus far.
View Quote

Mmmm, cheese pizza

Glad things are going well, buddy
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:13:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Well I just got back to NJ. It still sucks here, in case anyone was wondering.

It's funny, my staffing calendar still says that this is my first of nine days of long-overdue PTO... But this doesn't look like Florida..??
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:21:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's funny, my staffing calendar still says that this is my first of nine days of long-overdue PTO... But this doesn't look like Florida..??
View Quote

This whole thing just seems to be going poorly for you.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:32:09 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote
Burn the mother fucker down.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:40:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:  
View Quote

Back in town & over the cold.  In fact, am close enough to drop off that castle nut wrench tonight, if this rain will stop.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:42:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:48:07 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Back in town & over the cold.  In fact, am close enough to drop off that castle nut wrench tonight, if this rain will stop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:  

Send the rain this way we need more of it.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:55:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I honestly considered just showing up tomorrow and knocking-out the first couple of people who show up, telling them I hate them all and they are no longer my client, and get on a fucking airplane... But for now I'll just stick it out in the interest of staying gainfully employed.

I really try not to bitch about this type of stuff, but I'm about to fucking lose my shit here. I scheduled these 9 days off about 3 months ago so I could see my family for the first time in a year. This is the only PTO request I've ever made; I need the break. My sister, back in FL, took Monday and Tuesday off of work just so we could hang out.. And now, on virtually no notice, I get sent back to fucking New Jersey until Tuesday night- my least favorite state in the entire United States, no less!

This is fucking bullshit, I'm pissed, I'm going to stay pissed, and I don't see how this job will possibly go well...
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 3:01:03 AM EDT
[#40]
On that note, I'm going to go to bed now.

Night y'all.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 3:02:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:  I honestly considered just showing up tomorrow and knocking-out the first couple of people who show up, telling them I hate them all and they are no longer my client, and get on a fucking airplane... But for now I'll just stick it out in the interest of staying gainfully employed.

I really try not to bitch about this type of stuff, but I'm about to fucking lose my shit here. I scheduled these 9 days off about 3 months ago so I could see my family for the first time in a year. This is the only PTO request I've ever made; I need the break. My sister, back in FL, took Monday and Tuesday off of work just so we could hang out.. And now, on virtually no notice, I get sent back to fucking New Jersey until Tuesday night- my least favorite state in the entire United States, no less!

This is fucking bullshit, I'm pissed, I'm going to stay pissed, and I don't see how this job will possibly go well...
View Quote

Not your client's fault that your boss is an asshole.  The best revenge is living well.  Start shopping that resume around Florida.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 3:06:28 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Not your client's fault that your boss is an asshole.  The best revenge is living well.  Start shopping that resume around Florida.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:  I honestly considered just showing up tomorrow and knocking-out the first couple of people who show up, telling them I hate them all and they are no longer my client, and get on a fucking airplane... But for now I'll just stick it out in the interest of staying gainfully employed.

Exactly you should take a chainsaw to your bosses desk!

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 3:11:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

This one is on the client, not my boss. My boss is fucking cool as hell and these clients are world-class pricks. They are paying way too much for me to be here for us to abandon the contract, and they know it. So they purposefully do this kind of shit just for the hell of it.

This is the absolute last phase of the project, so I'll just suck it up, but I won't be fucking happy about it.

Eta: I'm the only one we had who is really qualified to oversee every aspect of what they're doing here, so I'm not easy to find a replacement for, on this job, on short notice. The client is the one who mandates the schedule in this case. But they also pay over a grand a day for me to be here, and it's day 30- so there's that.

Now really, I'm going to bed.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 5:24:50 AM EDT
[#44]
I am going to follow HH's excellent example, b/c I discovered the dinner tomorrow night I was planning on is preceded by an all day conference that starts @ 0800.  
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 5:27:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Have a good night, man.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 5:29:32 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 7:56:27 AM EDT
[#47]
This has been my today..  

Tired.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 7:57:40 AM EDT
[#48]

Flu?

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 8:04:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Flu?

View All Quotes

I don't know.  Doubt it, since that was about 14 hours ago and now temp is back in low fever territory.  (no aspirin since 9 pm last night)

Probably just what a cold does when someones nervous system is fucked up.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:50:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 101
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top