Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2001 6:06:54 AM EDT
I am possibly going to be building a rifle in preban config off a stripped lower in the near future.  What's the best manual/guide out there?  One with some specific instructions and diagrams would be nice.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 8:56:31 AM EDT
[#1]
btt.

Does anyone have any recommendations based on their personal AR building experience.  Would you suggest a USMC manual or is their something better?
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 10:37:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I used the info on the Olympic Arms site for instructions to assemble mine.  The USMC manual is invaluable also because it carries detailed information.
Have fun,
Tony
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 11:42:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I checked the Olympic Arms site and there isn't any assembly instructions unless you are referring to the exploded parts diagram.  Does the USMC manual have diagrams? And finally, what tools would you recommed for putting together a stripped lower.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 4:48:52 PM EDT
[#4]
TM 05538C-23&P/2 USMC manual
and AR15.com
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 4:57:24 PM EDT
[#5]
the best manual and guide I found was/is here. I built an ASA kit by lurking around here and reading a number of posts. I also made use of all the links on the main page of the old board.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top