Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good...
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:33:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:33:42 PM EDT
[#4]
How long till that dipshit Obama takes credit for it?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:34:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Weird how we let their people in our country by the millions but they will refuse to help out an american who made a wrong turn.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:34:49 PM EDT
[#6]
he was released again? that makes 3 times tonight!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:35:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Well thats some good news, its about time.  God Bless
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:35:37 PM EDT
[#8]
2nd Dupe
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:42:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

What you say, he been supporting him all along, he been working behind the scenes, he jus' don't wanna take credit for it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:43:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What you say, he been supporting him all along, he been working behind the scenes, he jus' don't wanna take credit for it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Until a few days out from the election.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:44:25 PM EDT
[#11]
In good health?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:48:57 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Weird how we let their people in our country by the millions but they will refuse to help out an american who made a wrong turn.
View Quote
It takes a leeeetle more than a wrong turn to 'accidentally' end up in Mexico.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:49:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not true.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:49:52 PM EDT
[#14]
I wonder what will happen once he gets back to his duty station.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:51:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Was he active duty?

I wonder if they had to mark him as UA while he was down there if so.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:52:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:55:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You really don't know what happened, do you?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:55:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Not true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not true.
Well, I've only been across in Tijuana and Tecate. Maybe it's a little more confusing in your AO.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:03:43 PM EDT
[#19]
fucking outstanding and no thanx to that POS in the White House who could have freed him with a phone call  !!!! I can not say how happy I am that sgt tahmooressi has finally been relased from that Mexican shit hole !!! it has only been 7mths too fucking long ......
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:09:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Not true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not true.

The boarder he crossed has multiple signs, two places to make  a uturn, lots of room to pull over, huge Mexican flag, flashing lights, cement barriers to form lines, and a long straight away all before entering Mexico.

I cross this boarder crossing several times a month for work. Something about this story doesn't add up. I'm glad he's back but theres more to this story.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:27:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Sorry about the dupe.

MODS, LOCK IT UP, PLS.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:12:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The boarder he crossed has multiple signs, two places to make  a uturn, lots of room to pull over, huge Mexican flag, flashing lights, cement barriers to form lines, and a long straight away all before entering Mexico.

I cross this boarder crossing several times a month for work. Something about this story doesn't add up. I'm glad he's back but theres more to this story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not true.

But one of the investigative news shows did a story about how confusing it is...................

I've been thru TJ, Otay Mesa, Tecate, Calexico West & East and Algodones multiple times - never have I accidently entered Mexico.  If I thought I was about to enter Mexico with firearms in my truck I'd fucking stop in the middle of the god damned lane before I crossed the border.  But first hand knowledge of the crossing in question doesn't matter to the "patriots" of GD that blindly support the guy simply because he's .mil and it's Mexico.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:17:49 PM EDT
[#23]
dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top