Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2014 8:52:57 PM EDT
Starting off with Blair Witch Project, then Evil Dead 2, and will wrap up with some old Coast to Coast a.m. With Art Bell Ghost to Ghost specials.....

Blair witch was pretty damn groundbreaking and a breath of fresh air for the genre.  Only rivaled by the Japanese exports and the shamalan films.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Constantine is on again tonight, it won't hit Hulu until tomorrow though.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:54:56 PM EDT
[#2]
The Crow
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:59:17 PM EDT
[#3]
The scariest thing on tv.....the hoffmans.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:02:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Crow
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:06:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Just finished Evil Dead 2.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:12:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Just finished Evil Dead 2.
View Quote
Same here. Watching Army of Darkness now.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:25:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Starting off with Blair Witch Project, then Evil Dead 2, and will wrap up with some old Coast to Coast a.m. With Art Bell Ghost to Ghost specials.....

Blair witch was pretty damn groundbreaking and a breath of fresh air for the genre.  Only rivaled by the Japanese exports and the shamalan films.
View Quote

Ahh. Art Bell. I loved that show .The biggest kick I got was Richard C Hogland saying that there are roads and street lights on mars. And the remote viewing stuff. I do miss the show I listened for years some stuff was just so stupid it was entertaining like mel's hole . Pushing cows down it. I think you can listen on the tune in app.

Blair witch was great.

Evil dead, love Em all! Sounds like a great night MH
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:43:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Ahh. Art Bell. I loved that show .The biggest kick I got was Richard C Hogland saying that there are roads and street lights on mars. And the remote viewing stuff. I do miss the show I listened for years some stuff was just so stupid it was entertaining like mel's hole . Pushing cows down it. I think you can listen on the tune in app.

Blair witch was great.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Blair witch was great.

Art came back for exactly 30 days of shows on XM radio last year on a new show called Dark Matter.  Then he abruptly canceled his show exactly one year ago tonight on the sign off to the Halloween show.  He's a flaky old prima donna a few years past his prime with a teenage child bride.  He has a two year non compete clause to wait out before he can get on any professional airwaves again.   If he gives radio another shot, he will just "retire" yet again.

The current host, George Noory, is a drunken, mush-mouthed fool who is completely disengaged from his show and guests.  He has destroyed the show.   (Example, on a Bigfoot topic episode....."could Bigfoot be an alien?").  Richard C Hoagland is a loon That actually believes his own bullshit.  I love hearing him.  If I was president id make him my science czar just for the luls.

There are several streaming sources of 24/7 old school coast to coast am.  Get a few streaming radio apps like tunein, and search for Art Bell or coast to coast.

Here is one that will stream on a PC...http://www.u7radio.org

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:45:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Dog Soldiers.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:46:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:47:10 PM EDT
[#11]
first 4 episodes of American Horror: Freak Show.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:52:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Ancient Assassins.
Captain Cook should have stayed on the beach.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:59:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Started it off with Jeepers Creepers, followed by Friday the 13th Part 2, and coming up next: Night of the Living Dead.  Topping it off with Ghost to Ghost with George Noory.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:00:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Arsenic and Old lace
Ghostbusters I & II
Young Frankenstein
Buffy the vampire Slayer (Original Movie)
Shaun of the Dead
Night of the Living Dead
Underworld Evolution
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:02:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

ghost to ghost!!!!!! i LOVED those!!! the noory version sucks, but art was hard core!!!

there was a local radio show in st louis, the steve and dc radio show, that used to do a halloween show every year...they went to allegedly haunted houses and did a 2 hour broadcast...  i always enjoyed it...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:03:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Hannibal
Silence of the lambs
Now Zombieland

Flipping back and forth
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:03:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The Crow
View Quote

Watched that last night.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:03:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Alice Cooper concert on VH1

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:09:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Jeepers Creepers is great, so is the very beginning and end of the second one.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:13:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Put it on the TMC channel.  They play the Halloween movies 24/7 ( during halloween  month) let the movies play in the background.
While you hand out candy or run kids off.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:06:12 PM EDT
[#21]
We have blacklist on I'm the only one that likes scary movies. I'm bored........
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:31:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Was watching all the Halloween movies which was interesting till I went on CNN by accident and it scared the family too much
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:33:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Was watching all the Halloween movies which was interesting till I went on CNN by accident and it scared the family too much
View Quote

better sleep with the lights on tonight
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:06:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
We have blacklist on I'm the only one that likes scary movies. I'm bored........
View Quote

Watch honey boo boo instead
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:08:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Reign of Fire.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:17:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Rob Zombies Halloween
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:26:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Im watching a classic
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:27:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:28:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Saw "Dracula" in theaters tonight.

Charles Dance is a boss.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top