Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2014 3:19:42 PM EDT
Idk what all the praise is about. I ordered a Spicy deluxe and 2- 6 pc nugggets. well, I got a regular sandwich and 1 order of nuggets.

damn good sammich though. also, did they really "invent" the chicken sandwich? if you can sue lowes for something as stupid as 2x4 measurements, they might want to watch that.

(I have no urge to sue them.)
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:26:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I love hate chicken and the wife and I have lunch there about every Saturday.  I like the strips and always have a diet lemonade.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:28:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Had you told them they got your order wrong, they would have fixed it and then tried to give you free stuff.

Just saying.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:28:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I go there at least three times a week to show my love for hate chicken.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:28:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:28:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Hate chicken is best chicken. Only had my order messed up a couple times, and I go there often. Dangerous that they opened one up less than 5 minutes from my house...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:29:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I love hate chicken and the wife and I have lunch there about every Saturday.  I like the strips and always have a diet lemonade.
View Quote

On an unrelated note, my wife went out and bought a t-shirt with your avatar on it for my Halloween costume.

And Chick-Fil-A is good but overpriced IMHO.  Their management are marketing geniuses, however.

ETA:  Referring to the "Eat Mor Chikin" ads, not Truett's anti-gay marriage stance.  Although that probably resulted in a landslide of new business....  

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:29:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Try some chick-fil-a sauce, its good stuff.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:30:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Around here they seem to leave a lot of gristle and gross shit on the filet, instead of cutting it off.  That's given me a bad taste.

Also they dumped peanut oil for canola oil, which 1) tastes bad and 2) makes me shit myself.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:33:03 PM EDT
[#9]
The 6 piece nuggets only come with a kids meal - the nuggets are ordered in 8, or 12 packs.
Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:34:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Had you told them they got your order wrong, they would have fixed it and then tried to give you free stuff.

Just saying.
View Quote

Yep.  Two weeks ago I went to pick up Chick Fil A for the family.  They were slammed that night, and it seems my order was momentarily forgotten only to be discovered by a manager and filled behind a few orders that came in after mine.  I was sitting in the corner surfing Arfcom on my phone, so the slightly longer than normal wait really didn't register.  When my order was called the manager apologized profusely and gave me a handful of coupons for free food.  I think I ended up getting at least two work lunches out of those coupons.  So yeah, Chick Fil A takes fixing their mistakes very seriously.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:35:39 PM EDT
[#11]
I was wondering about the 6 pc nugget thing. I usually send the wife. I know I could have complained but I didn't realize it until I was back at work and I was in a hurry. not a huge deal, I just haven't seen one of these threads where they actually screwed up.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:36:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

On an unrelated note, my wife went out and bought a t-shirt with your avatar on it for my Halloween costume.

And Chick-Fil-A is good but overpriced IMHO.  Their management are marketing geniuses, however.

ETA:  Referring to the "Eat Mor Chikin" ads, not Truett's anti-gay marriage stance.  Although that probably resulted in a landslide of new business....  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cool.  They are overpriced but they make you feel good about paying too much.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Love me some hate chicken, spicy chicken sandwich with buffalo sauce added is the best. They finally opening one up in my town, I'll probably camp out for the opening.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:37:51 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Love me some hate chicken, spicy chicken with buffalo sauce added is the best. They finally opening one up in my town, I'll probably camp out for the opening.
View Quote
They usually give you 52 free #1 combo tickets if you're one of the first X people in line for a new store.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:38:49 PM EDT
[#15]
I was wondering why anyone in their right mind would camp out for a chicken sandwich, but apparently they gave a free lunch a week for a year or something like that. to the first 100 customers.

ETA: damn, beat in my own thread...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:40:45 PM EDT
[#16]
When they opened their store in Rockford, IL they gave everyone where my wife works a free chicken sandwich coupon and they also brought in lunch for everyone.  They have at least 500 employees so this was no small task.  We used the free coupon and have been a regular since.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:41:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Everything tastes better when it makes racist sexist bigot homophobes (A.K.A. Democrats) cry.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:42:23 PM EDT
[#18]
i never understood the "hate" reference.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:43:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Their chicken wrap with the spicey sauce is fucking awesome.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:43:31 PM EDT
[#20]
We get a Hate Chicken in Tacoma this spring, I will be there sometime the first week that they open up, just for support. The libtards will be protesting I am sure.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:44:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
i never understood the "hate" reference.
View Quote

Their owner is a Christian and has the kind of beliefs one would expect of a Christian.

This means that various people of various beliefs think of him as a hateful bigot.

Of course, as a good Christian, I assume the leadership team has read the good book and the part where we're told to expect such things.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:44:47 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I tried them for the first time last year when the Gheys were trying to boycott them.  The place I went to was crammed with people.  I go back every few months but it's too expensive to make it a regular habit.

They do have the best service in the fast-food industry.  I've never encountered a surly Chick-Fil-A employee.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:48:02 PM EDT
[#23]
They have NEVER gotten my order wrong, the food tastes good, and they're very friendly. The praise that they get here is well deserved. Went there for lunch today, actually.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:52:33 PM EDT
[#24]
I've never been a big fan of the place. I think it was built up to be this amazing experience, and when I went for the first time it didnt live up to the hype for me.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:55:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
They usually give you 52 free #1 combo tickets if you're one of the first X people in line for a new store.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Love me some hate chicken, spicy chicken with buffalo sauce added is the best. They finally opening one up in my town, I'll probably camp out for the opening.

Yep, I think its called their First 100 club, I'll just get a sub for that day watch at season of 24 while I wait out the 24 hours in the parking lot.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:55:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

that shit is good, I get the tub to take home
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:57:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Wife and kid love it. I hate going there because it's always so crowded.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#28]
I had hate chicken for lunch today.

I wish there was one near home.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:05:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I've never been a big fan of the place. I think it was built up to be this amazing experience, and when I went for the first time it didnt live up to the hype for me.
View Quote

You didn't have a religious experience?  hmmmmm  Odd.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:09:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Around here they seem to leave a lot of gristle and gross shit on the filet, instead of cutting it off.  That's given me a bad taste.

Also they dumped peanut oil for canola oil, which 1) tastes bad and 2) makes me shit myself.

View Quote

Florida.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:22:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was invented in a Fredericksburg, VA store. Random trivia.

One of the reasons it's called that is because the store never bothered to name it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:25:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

One of the reasons it's called that is because the store never bothered to name it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:34:16 PM EDT
[#33]
I tried them for the first time last year when the Gheys were trying to boycott them.  The place I went to was crammed with people.  I go back every few months but it's too expensive to make it a regular habit.

They do have the best service in the fast-food industry.  I've never encountered a surly Chick-Fil-A employee

Being disabled it's a race to see which one of them can assist me. Even worse, they want to take your order while seating you AND deliver it to your table. FUKIN HATERS.

Only crappy thing  is when you drive over to Hate Chicken and realize IT'S SUNDAY, they're closed. The give away is an empty parking lot and no line of cars in drive through.  We pay the little extra for the service, food, cleanliness of the store Including the rest rooms, PLUS i don't have to Hablo Espanol to make sure our food order is correct. Like their food or not  the business / marketing plan is top shelf.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:35:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I go there at least three times a week to show my love for hate chicken.
View Quote

In before the MI.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:36:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Lately I have been busier with school and whatnot and really have not been a huge fast food person but now I eat that 3 times a week, love it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:49:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck I don't want to get old
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:58:02 PM EDT
[#37]
I've never had bad service there
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:01:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Idk what all the praise is about. I ordered a Spicy deluxe and 2- 6 pc nugggets. well, I got a regular sandwich and 1 order of nuggets.

damn good sammich though. also, did they really "invent" the chicken sandwich? if you can sue lowes for something as stupid as 2x4 measurements, they might want to watch that.

(I have no urge to sue them.)
View Quote

Texans.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:07:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Being disabled it's a race to see which one of them can assist me. Even worse, they want to take your order while seating you AND deliver it to your table. FUKIN HATERS.

View Quote

They only do it because of their condescending, patronizing attitude towards the differently-abled.  Typical Rethuglicans.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Love the place. They do a great job of not hiring morons around here.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:23:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Just saying.
View Quote

^ This.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:30:45 PM EDT
[#43]
My only beef with them is the fundys in line are too fucking polite....all button-down shirts and Opie Taylor haircuts, yes maam, no sir, puh leaze.

You folks aren't fooling anyone. I know you're hiding a stash of "Stud Ranch" under the mattress.

Come on, fess up over an ice-cold soda and waffle fries.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 7:15:15 AM EDT
[#44]
I take my 4 nieces and nephew to hate chicken, they LOVE it and devour the food, no picky eating and smiles all around.  Excellent service, no matte how busy, never waited more than 5 minutes from placing order to walking out the door.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 8:10:21 AM EDT
[#45]
I had an order given to me wrong one day. The profusely apologized, gave me my correct order and told me to keep the other order.  Savages I tell you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top