Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2014 10:02:47 AM EDT
Not going to muck up GD with multiple threads.

Scum going down like they should

---------------------------------------------------
From Tx:
http://abc7.com/news/female-burglary-suspects-shot-by-homeowner-/373128/

"The first call was, 'I've got two females at my door, banging on the door,'" said Harris County Constable Pct. 4 Lt. Walter Stensland.
View Quote

At least one was flown by LifeFlight helicopter to Memorial Hermann Hospital. Both are expected to survive, but they may have suffered lifelong injuries. The older suspect was out of surgery Wednesday night, but may be paralyzed due to a spinal cord injury. The teen suspect, who remained in surgery Wednesday night, may lose an arm.
View Quote

and in Fl:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/police-homeowner-shoots-four-intruders-one-injured/nhw65/

JSO said four people tried to break into the home, that’s when the homeowner shot at them.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:06:07 AM EDT
[#1]

At least one was flown by LifeFlight helicopter to Memorial Hermann Hospital. Both are expected to survive, but they may have suffered lifelong injuries. The older suspect was out of surgery Wednesday night, but may be paralyzed due to a spinal cord injury. The teen suspect, who remained in surgery Wednesday night, may lose an arm.

View Quote

They should have been put on a slow ambulance and arrived DOA.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:43:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice!

Thanks, OP, for starting my morning off with a smile!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:46:11 AM EDT
[#3]
"The next sound neighbors heard was at least three blasts from a 20-gauge shotgun used to kill deer." LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top