Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:18:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

and so now you stalk him from thread to thread about it?  Lame.
View Quote

I don't "stalk him." I have a job and family so no, I don't sit here every day and click F5 with browser windows open waiting to pounce, and it's also archived so anyone with archive access can see it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:30:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I don't "stalk him." I have a job and family so no, I don't sit here every day and click F5 with browser windows open waiting to pounce, and it's also archived so anyone with archive access can see it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also, pointing out very recent hypocrisy is not stalking.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:30:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS IS STALKING!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:31:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

j/k bro
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:32:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

j/k bro
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

j/k bro

No, I get it.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:32:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

THIS IS STALKING!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS IS STALKING!!!

THIS IS SPARTA!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:32:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:39:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

He never does. He just abandons thread.

"Hit it and quit it" is more of a life motto than a dating strategy for him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please oh please don't let this thread die...

Let's keep that from happening.

I want OP to explain his hypocrisy.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

op, give it up.   just log out create a new account and start over.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:41:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please oh please don't let this thread die...

Let's keep that from happening.

I want OP to explain his hypocrisy.

Norcal would love that
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:59:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm so glad to see all the perfect snowflakes on GD that just love jumping on people.   $24 a year to keep my ignore list alive is well worth it.
View Quote

I'm far from perfect, but you have to at least see the hypocrisy of someone with an avatar about the tenets of Christianity and a sigline about "clinging to guns and religion" talking about hitting and quitting with women" and then turning around and professing that he wants his half-sister to have a relationship with Christ.

People 'jump on others" all day every day here about stuff.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:07:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm far from perfect, but you have to at least see the hypocrisy of someone with an avatar about the tenets of Christianity and a sigline about "clinging to guns and religion" talking about hitting and quitting with women" and then turning around and professing that he wants his half-sister to have a relationship with Christ.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm so glad to see all the perfect snowflakes on GD that just love jumping on people.   $24 a year to keep my ignore list alive is well worth it.

Yes, I may have been hypocritical, but at least I admit I was wrong and turned from that behavior. Judging others is almost as bad as hypocrisy itself. If anything, my behavior shows why we are in need a savior.

And there's a good chance that I will sin again, probably today.

If I look at a woman and say to myself she has a nice body, am I a hypocrite or a sinner like all man?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:07:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm far from perfect, but you have to at least see the hypocrisy of someone with an avatar about the tenets of Christianity Protestantism and a sigline about "clinging to guns and religion" talking about hitting and quitting with women" and then turning around and professing that he wants his half-sister to have a relationship with Christ.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm far from perfect, but you have to at least see the hypocrisy of someone with an avatar about the tenets of Christianity Protestantism and a sigline about "clinging to guns and religion" talking about hitting and quitting with women" and then turning around and professing that he wants his half-sister to have a relationship with Christ.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:13:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Yes, I may have been hypocritical, but at least I admit I was wrong and turned from that behavior. Judging others is almost as bad as hypocrisy itself. If anything, my behavior shows why we are in need a savior.

If I look at a woman and say to myself she has a nice body, am I a hypocrite or a sinner like all man?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"We" don't need a savior.

You may, but that is your choice.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:13:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honest question: How earnestly do you really believe? I didn't start publicly joking around and making lewd comments like you did, until I had come to the conclusion that God probably didn't exist, and that the Bible probably wasn't true. Prior to that, I would have never dreamed of wearing something like "being in my pussy prime" or "hit it and quit it" on my sleeve, especially publicly.

What you did would be the equivalent of me signing up as "GOP4EVER" with a Regan avatar, and singing the praises of the Democratic party. Why in the world would I do that, unless I thought it was bunk?

Just wondering. We're way off topic by this point, but I figured I'd ask anyway.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:29:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't believe you.  Your posts prove that.

One day it's "I'm in my pussy prime" and the next week it's "I want my sister to have a relationship with God" and then it's "hit and quit it."

It's not that I'm "judging you" because God will, we're just pointing out that you may not be who you say you are, per your actions.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:58:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Meh, I still maintain it is completely ghey to follow a poster around and hound him about other threads that are completely unrelated to the ones you're stalking him in.  Now if had started a thread about the virtues of virginity or some such bullshit I could see it, but a Jimmy Kimmel thread that you have now completely derailed by being the hypocrisy police?  Whatevs, stalk away.

I'm looking forward to Colbert taking over for Letterman.  Despite his politics he's a funny guy.  Letterman is a dinosaur.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:38:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Meh, I still maintain it is completely ghey to follow a poster around and hound him about other threads that are completely unrelated to the ones you're stalking him in.  Now if had started a thread about the virtues of virginity or some such bullshit I could see it, but a Jimmy Kimmel thread that you have now completely derailed by being the hypocrisy police?  Whatevs, stalk away.

I'm looking forward to Colbert taking over for Letterman.  Despite his politics he's a funny guy.  Letterman is a dinosaur.
View Quote

You seem to be out of the loop, almost anything deej has ever seen on here, he remembers. He's not stalking the guy, he just has crazy good recall.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:05:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Is this the thread with the chili recipes?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:13:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I was on one of those cheaply produced local network kids' shows when I was about 6.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okz6gt6s7OA
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So OP, did you tell Jimmy about being in your "pussy prime", or did you choose to witness to him about your Lord and Savior?

Came here to post this.

So much happens when I'm not paying attention...!

Op posted once about being in his "pussy prime", next week he was talking about witnessing to his half-sister. Another thread he was talking about his first date being no longer than an hour, weeding out the "free meal tickets" and then "hitting and quitting it."

op is quite the contradiction.  If I wasn't, ahem, on an "other site to be here" I'd provide links.

I was on one of those cheaply produced local network kids' shows when I was about 6.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okz6gt6s7OA

Did you arock yourself in the comments section?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:14:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do I have to spell it out? I wasn't stalking him.  I don't stalk people.

Johnnypantz was the one that made the comment about his previous indiscretions.  I was bored sitting in a hospital waiting room and I saw who the OP was and was contemplating making a snarky statement because honestly, others have brought up his hypocrisy before. JP beat me to it, macman said "you miss things when you don't pay attention", another poster asked for a link and here we are.

People bring up wacky things that others say all the time.  I've lost count of the number of times people have brought up "women in cowboy boots" in the threads I've posted in or started.  Not a big deal.  Nice attempt at white-knighting though. Gold star.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:45:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_solae

And besides, I'm more of a Dr. Drew kind of guy myself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is his username supposed to mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_solae

And besides, I'm more of a Dr. Drew kind of guy myself.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:52:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No, I get it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

j/k bro

No, I get it.  

No, srsly, I was just punching up my post count. I'll drop out of the top 25 soon if I don't!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:55:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No, srsly, I was just punching up my post count. I'll drop out of the top 25 soon if I don't!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

j/k bro

No, I get it.  

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First, no, he wasn't judging you. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. If I am hypocritical, feel free to do the same.

Second, you can appreciate God's work ... I do. We all do. Being a Christian doesn't make you blind to attractive women. It should make you behave modestly though, not "hit it and quit it" (a sexual reference, outside of the bounds of marriage... That isn't good)

So don't try to play this "you're no better than me" business. This is about you. Own it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:58:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Just here to say Conan > Kimmel > Fallon > Letterman.
View Quote

I agree. And it's not a linear progression either.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:59:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Just here to say Conan > Kimmel > Fallon > Letterman.
View Quote

I agree. And it's not a linear progression either.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:29:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yeah about that.  

1) I'm trying to save up money so I can a) move out so I can have my own place and guns.  Not easy when the economy is in the shitter and McDonald's managers make more than me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So OP, did you tell Jimmy about being in your "pussy prime", or did you choose to witness to him about your Lord and Savior?

Came here to post this.

So much happens when I'm not paying attention...!

Meh, silly arfcom drama.

Some people post contradictory threads, some people have tens of thousands of posts but don't own guns.

We all live in glass houses, but still some like to throw stones.

Yeah about that.  

1) I'm trying to save up money so I can a) move out so I can have my own place and guns.  Not easy when the economy is in the shitter and McDonald's managers make more than me.

No matter how you want to shake it, you're really in no position to call anyone out around here.

Think about it. I drove a Lamborghini once, and I'll never own on. If I jumped on a Lamborghini forum and racked up 80k posts would I have room to call anyone a poser or a hypocrite?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:40:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

...snip...

No matter how you want to shake it, you're really in no position to call anyone out around here.

Think about it. I drove a Lamborghini once, and I'll never own on. If I jumped on a Lamborghini forum and racked up 80k posts would I have room to call anyone a poser or a hypocrite?
View Quote

I'll bet lambocom's GD is off the fucking hook.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:47:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

...snip...

Hmmm, guess I was wrong...

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f30/whatever-happened-all-fun-forum-94346/

Looks like 13ers fucked up their site too.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:53:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

You lost me.  What does one have to do with the other.  Are you suggesting his not being a gun owner gives him no authority to notice the hypocrisy of a guy using Christian theological stuff on his avatar while not behaving at all in concert with that?  If so, where is the connection?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:55:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I was vacationing in Southern California this week and got tickets to go on Jimmy Kimmel live. They sat us in the front row center, just a few feet from where Jimmy gives his monologue. During the commercial, Jimmy asked me where I'm from and what Daytona is like. I told him a story about my motorcycle (how I fell just after I bought a brand new Harley and quickly sold it) then he asked me about my job as a food salesman, how it works and he wanted to know what was safe to eat we talked for 5 minutes and they had the microphone and camera on me.

Very cool experience.

Nicole Kidman was one of the guests. She looked good
View Quote

You had me until that last sentence.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:59:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You lost me.  What does one have to do with the other.  Are you suggesting his not being a gun owner gives him no authority to notice the hypocrisy of a guy using Christian theological stuff on his avatar while not behaving at all in concert with that?  If so, where is the connection?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glass houses and that.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:03:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Glass houses and that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glass houses and that.

Wear pants when you're in one?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Glass houses and that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glass houses and that.

Again, help me understand.  I'm a bit slow.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:29:11 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

That's some weapons-grade derp, dude. Deej isn't pronouncing himself a weapons expert, is in the non-gun related forum where this is all taking place, and has not displayed the type of hypocrisy he's noticed in the OP.

Your analogy fucking sucks.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:35:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Man this thread got super ghey super fast.

Who gives a shit about how OP lives his life.  He's not preaching to me.

Congrats on being on the Kimmel show.  He's a good dude.  Funny as shit!!!

Some people get butthurt about little things that have zero effect on themselves.

I for one couldn't care less if you're banging sluts and trying to be religious at the same time.  Means nothing to me.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:35:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is a GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM, where people discuss things related to a variety of topics.

If I went into the tech forums, and started trashing Glocks or called Glock owners poseurs, simply because I put a few mags through a Glock(which I have), you would have a valid point.

I'm a Christian, and I attend and am very active within my church.

Ergo, I happen to know a thing or two about religion and I've been here for awhile, have met a few people here(two of those have posted in this thread), and my brother in law is a member here so people know I am who I say I am.  

Firearms ownership is not a precursor to membership here(and several staffers have said this), so not sure what you're grabbing at, but your analogy is invalid.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:36:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That's some weapons-grade derp, dude. Deej isn't pronouncing himself a weapons expert, is in the non-gun related forum where this is all taking place, and has not displayed the type of hypocrisy he's noticed in the OP.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I had my own reply all typed up and then just deleted it. The mind that created that post, and actually thinks it made sense, is not the kind of mind I'm going to spend time debating with.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:38:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Man this thread got super ghey super fast.

Congrats on being on the Kimmel show.  He's a good dude.  Funny as shit!!!

Some people get butthurt about little things that have zero effect on themselves.

I for one couldn't care less if you're banging sluts and trying to be religious at the same time.  Means nothing to me.
View Quote

Ahh yes, the always entertaining "more libertarian than thou" post that was missing from this saggy full diaper of a thread...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:45:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

When you post something on a forum that is public, particularly snippets of your life that people might take offense to, you open yourself to getting that sort of offense, or comments.

It's happened to me. I've had to take criticisms and take my lumps like anyone else.

If the OP doesn't want to get flak about comments about his sexual choices, then don't post them publicly for an assembled group of people to see.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:48:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

When you post something on a forum that is public, particularly snippets of your life that people might take offense to, you open yourself to getting that sort of offense, or comments.

It's happened to me. I've had to take criticisms and take my lumps like anyone else.

If the OP doesn't want to get flak about comments about his sexual choices, then don't post them publicly for an assembled group of people to see.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So are you going to chastise him in every thread he starts or posts in?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Of course not.  Don't have time to follow people around the boards.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:25:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for hijacking my thread. I was just trying to say I had fun on Kimmel's show.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:39:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Thanks for hijacking my thread. I was just trying to say I had fun on Kimmel's show.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:42:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I went to Conan's show last year in Burbank.  It was interesting because they walk you through the lot to get to the studio and you can see other studios where they are shooting television shows.
View Quote

Id like to go to his show.  Hes the only late night host that I think is funny.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:02:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That looked incredibly awkward.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Awkward was not the first thing that came to mind. I could probably get a chub if I looped the riding part.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 4:23:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sorry, when I hear the name Kimmel, I think of the admiral in charge of the Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor.
View Quote

To be honest this was the original derailment post. What a cluster.

OP, you have acknowledged your errors and for what its worth are good by me. A large part of maturity is owning up to your mistakes and driving on. Sounds like you had a great time at the show. I'd like to go see it live some day as well.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 4:38:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah. Pretty classy.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 7:03:37 AM EDT
[#50]
might as well
40>45
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top