Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/31/2014 8:57:19 AM EDT
I was vacationing in Southern California this week and got tickets to go on Jimmy Kimmel live. They sat us in the front row center, just a few feet from where Jimmy gives his monologue. During the commercial, Jimmy asked me where I'm from and what Daytona is like. I told him a story about my motorcycle (how I fell just after I bought a brand new Harley and quickly sold it) then he asked me about my job as a food salesman, how it works and he wanted to know what was safe to eat we talked for 5 minutes and they had the microphone and camera on me.
Very cool experience.

Nicole Kidman was one of the guests. She looked good
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:05:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you throw in a chili beans/no beans reference?

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:08:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you throw in a chili beans/no beans reference?
View Quote

Haha no, it was on the spot, but I told him to avoid meatloaf, soup of the day, and the chef's special. I speak from experience.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:18:34 AM EDT
[#3]

He's my favorite late night show host.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:18:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Did she do this?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:22:48 AM EDT
[#5]

View Quote
Giggity!

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:29:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I went to Conan's show last year in Burbank.  It was interesting because they walk you through the lot to get to the studio and you can see other studios where they are shooting television shows.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:31:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry, when I hear the name Kimmel, I think of the admiral in charge of the Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:34:57 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

That looked incredibly awkward.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:50:56 AM EDT
[#9]
So OP, did you tell Jimmy about being in your "pussy prime", or did you choose to witness to him about your Lord and Savior?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:55:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So OP, did you tell Jimmy about being in your "pussy prime", or did you choose to witness to him about your Lord and Savior?
View Quote

Came here to post this.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:03:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Came here to post this.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came here to post this.

So much happens when I'm not paying attention...!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:06:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Cool story, bro.

Really.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:10:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came here to post this.

Op posted once about being in his "pussy prime", next week he was talking about witnessing to his half-sister. Another thread he was talking about his first date being no longer than an hour, weeding out the "free meal tickets" and then "hitting and quitting it."

op is quite the contradiction.  If I wasn't, ahem, on an "other site to be here" I'd provide links.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:14:00 AM EDT
[#14]
That's pretty cool.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:25:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came here to post this.

Meh, silly arfcom drama.

Some people post contradictory threads, some people have tens of thousands of posts but don't own guns.

We all live in glass houses, but still some like to throw stones.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:29:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wow, hold grudges much?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:39:53 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Wow, hold grudges much?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, hold grudges much?

Grudge or not, as a christian you shouldn't be openly bragging about sexual promiscuity.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Grudge or not, as a christian you shouldn't be openly bragging about engaging in sexual promiscuity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, hold grudges much?

Grudge or not, as a christian you shouldn't be openly bragging about engaging in sexual promiscuity.

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:51:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Op posted once about being in his "pussy prime", next week he was talking about witnessing to his half-sister. Another thread he was talking about his first date being no longer than an hour, weeding out the "free meal tickets" and then "hitting and quitting it."

op is quite the contradiction.  If I wasn't, ahem, on an "other site to be here" I'd provide links.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came here to post this.

Thanks for the info. I had hopes for the OP, the Five Solas are inspirational to be sure... Some people just have to be everything to everyone.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:52:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Grudge or not, as a christian you shouldn't be openly bragging about sexual promiscuity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, hold grudges much?

agreed.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:54:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Very cool OP. Kimmel seems like a down to earth kind of guy. He has a better variety of guests on then Fallon, and they do a lot of funny sketches on his program.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:55:58 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Very cool OP. Kimmel seems like a down to earth kind of guy. He has a better variety of guests on then Fallon, and they do a lot of funny sketches on his program.
View Quote

Fallon just strikes me as a douche, I can't stand him. Kimmel seems alright and his show can be pretty entertaining.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:56:25 AM EDT
[#23]
LOL...this thread is growing legs.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:56:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, hold grudges much?

FIFY

This x 10000.

OP needs to sort this out and determine which path he's going to take. The behavior described above is lukewarm.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:00:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Meh, silly arfcom drama.

Some people post contradictory threads,some people have tens of thousands of posts but don't own guns.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came here to post this.

Meh, silly arfcom drama.

Some people post contradictory threads,some people have tens of thousands of posts but don't own guns.

Im here for the chili how to's..
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:07:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came here to post this.

Let's not forget about his quest to find a good, Christian woman, never mind that he loses interest quickly and prefers to hit it and quit it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:07:43 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote
I'm here to be a jackass.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:09:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came here to post this.

Meh, silly arfcom drama.

If we can figure this beans thing out, it just might change history.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:14:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:16:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Is somebody going to post some links or what?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:18:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Please oh please don't let this thread die...
View Quote

Let's keep that from happening.

I want OP to explain his hypocrisy.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please oh please don't let this thread die...

He never does. He just abandons thread.

"Hit it and quit it" is more of a life motto than a dating strategy for him.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:19:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came here to post this.

Meh, silly arfcom drama.

I'm here to meet chicks...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:23:59 AM EDT
[#34]
God made OP that way. Let him celebrate.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:30:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, hold grudges much?

Maybe he was just ministering to the needy.

Judge ye not least ye be judged and all
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:37:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Meh, silly arfcom drama.

Some people post contradictory threads, some people have tens of thousands of posts but don't own guns.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came here to post this.

Meh, silly arfcom drama.

Yeah about that.  

1) I'm trying to save up money so I can a) move out so I can have my own place and guns.  Not easy when the economy is in the shitter and McDonald's managers make more than me.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:40:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, hold grudges much?

Agreed, and I was wrong for doing it, and I stopped. I'm a sinner, repented, and will turn my back from doing that again. Not one Christian is perfect. And those who think they're not sinning in some form have blinders on.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:41:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Is somebody going to post some links or what?
View Quote

Gimme a second. Just got home from the hospital.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:43:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Agreed, and I was wrong for doing it, and I stopped. I'm a sinner, repented, and will turn my back from doing that again. Not one Christian is perfect. And those who think they're not sinning in some form have blinders on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, hold grudges much?

But dude, you have been here A YEAR, and your login was "FiveSolas76" from the start. That's not "I'm imperfect", that's "I know better, but I want to seem cool in front of the cool kids". Which is just sad.

A man with your username should show his integrity.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:52:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

But dude, you have been here A YEAR, and your login was "FiveSolas76" from the start. That's not "I'm imperfect", that's "I know better, but I want to seem cool in front of the cool kids". Which is just sad.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, hold grudges much?

What is his username supposed to mean?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:53:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Don't talk before the first date. Exchange a quick email, or text to set up a time and place.

First date should not last more then an hour and should be coffee only. No sense wasting money. Weeds out the free meal tickets.

I don't think I've been on an online date with a normal chick yet. They are all full of the crazy.

Hit it and quit it.
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1644624__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Ask_a_guy_who_just_got_ditched_on_a_date_anything.html&page=3#i48256410

He gets called out by PlaneJane here:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1644624__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Ask_a_guy_who_just_got_ditched_on_a_date_anything.html&page=3#i48256747

And when would you have time for all this hitting and quitting what with witnessing to your sister and praying that she finds a relationship with God
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1633755__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Do_you_have_siblings_that_you_don_t_speak_to_anymore_.html&page=3#i47727732
Quoted:
I'm in my pussy prime right now. I like the thrill of the chase. Once I get her, I get bored quickly.
View Quote

It's not that we hold grudges, but no one likes a hypocrite.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:54:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

What is his username supposed to mean?
View Quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_solae

And besides, I'm more of a Dr. Drew kind of guy myself.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:55:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:59:23 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm so glad to see all the perfect snowflakes on GD that just love jumping on people.   $24 a year to keep my ignore list alive is well worth it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:04:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Ahh yes, the women of ARFCOM rarely disappoint.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Well, this thread got good.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came here to post this.

and so now you stalk him from thread to thread about it?  Lame.

I was on one of those cheaply produced local network kids' shows when I was about 6.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okz6gt6s7OA
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:13:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Fallon just strikes me as a douche, I can't stand him. Kimmel seems alright and his show can be pretty entertaining.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just hate how Fallon is always busting up at his own jokes before he even finishes them.  He ruined skits on SNL with that, and most of those skits already sucked anyway.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:14:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Just here to say Conan > Kimmel > Fallon > Letterman.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:15:10 PM EDT
[#50]

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top