Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2014 11:22:00 PM EDT
are there any printers that just PRINT, and dont take 10 fucking minutes warming up?

edit. Mom has an ancient HP inkjet from the mid 90's that has yet to fail. color/ prints instantly. are new printers just shit?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:26:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Get an Epson Workforce and feed it cheap Amazon ink cartridges.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:27:23 PM EDT
[#2]
No. Fuck you, guy who wants his shit in a timely manner.  The men who put other men on the moon waited for their stuff to print, just like you.

Ok, I don't know, but I'm a fellow "why the fuck does this take so long" person like yourself.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 4:19:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Killed printer.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 4:29:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I just had a flashback to printing out a research paper.  It was 23 pages long and my 9-pin dot matrix had ran out of ink.  I highlighted to entire document and hit bold.  Then ran it a near letter quality.  Fucking thing ran over each line four times.  I think it took like 45 minutes and I just barely got it turned in on time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top