User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:11:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Unfortunately this has everything to do with your family, as this has to do with the state of this nation and how many millions upon tens of millions that are now on tax supported handouts, hastening the decline.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I consider myself as libertarian and Christian as can be, and my family (wife, son, and unborn daughter) are on both WIC and EBT.

We have an unborn baby with HLHS and can't afford our bills on my salary....

So, fuck yes, we are taking what the government is giving.

We'd be fools not to accept all the help that's offered.

At least we're in it honestly, and are not ghetto goblins ripping-off the system.

It's very easy to criticize and pigeon-hole recipients of government benefits until your family is the one in crisis.

YMMV

Unfortunately this has everything to do with your family, as this has to do with the state of this nation and how many millions upon tens of millions that are now on tax supported handouts, hastening the decline.

If government had just stayed out of the medical business what would the prices be? Same could be said for the education business.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:32:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Many many people in the military get welfare. But keep attacking the poster that says he gets welfare.
As a military brat, I remember the reduced price lunches, big blocks of gov't cheese, and the other families talking about WIC.
Anyone here who has been in the military, especially with a family, knows what I am talking about.
View Quote

Fuck them too.

Fair?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:34:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Did I get in before someone posts about how much they are entitled to compensation?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:36:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Oh for fucks sake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I consider myself as libertarian and Christian as can be, and my family (wife, son, and unborn daughter) are on both WIC and EBT.

At least we're in it honestly, and are not ghetto goblins ripping-off the system.

It's very easy to criticize and pigeon-hole recipients of government benefits until your family is the one in crisis.

YMMV

I'm sorry you are having a hard time but I would like to point out you have enough money for an internet connection, a team membership, and free time to post on internet forums.

You are participating in in legislated theft.

Oh for fucks sake.

Think about it.
Benjamin looked at that money, and instead of choosing food (necessity), he chose something else (luxury). It wasn't an accident. It's certainly not an accident if a luxury bill is recurring monthly.

The only thing that may make your posts make sense is if his membership was donated to him, and he's posting from the library from one of the few hours he has between jobs... etc.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:50:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Unfortunately Arfcom thinks they're all there by their own volition.  This is what happens when you stop making things.  Jobs dry up and where there was once promise, there's now desperation.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:52:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Many many people in the military get welfare. But keep attacking the poster that says he gets welfare.
As a military brat, I remember the reduced price lunches, big blocks of gov't cheese, and the other families talking about WIC.
Anyone here who has been in the military, especially with a family, knows what I am talking about.
View Quote

So since you were a military brat, that makes you an expert on the Military?

You're right about the reduced price lunches and WIC, but I've never seen anybody get a block of government cheese, I don't think they even make that shit anymore.

But the key difference is at least the military guys who get those benefits are putting something back into the system. They still pay income tax and social security, unlike the ghetto goblins.

ANy military families on EBT are simply stupid with their money. Even an E-1 makes plenty of money to take care of a family, as long as he doesn't have to have those rent-to-own rims for his car.

EDIT: I still don't support WIC or any other welfare program, even for military.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:55:45 AM EDT
[#7]
It won't fail as-is.  .gov will just keep passing new laws, changes, printing money, taxing, un-taxing, etc. to keep the system in balance.  They know that if it goes over the edge, all bets are off.  So, they'll throw a bone to whoever is about to pop.  It will take a major outside influence to throw the whole fragile thing out of whack.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:57:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Unfortunately Arfcom thinks they're all there by their own volition.  This is what happens when you stop making things.  Jobs dry up and where there was once promise, there's now desperation.
View Quote

ok, so flip burgers during the day and clean toilets at night. Maybe pick up a side job on the weekends as a handy man or tree trimmer. There is plenty of work out there if you're willing to swallow your pride and do it.

My mom worked 3 jobs at one time to make ends meet because she was too proud to go on welfare. She would come home, sleep for a hour, go back to work, rinse and repeat. She did this for over a year. I have no fucking sympathy for folks who are simply too god damn lazy to take care of themselves and their families and instead opt for the free handout.

I would scrub shit out of truckstop toilets if that's what it took to take care of my family and my financial responsibilities.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:03:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:04:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
49% I think. No worries. I pay about 68% overall once you figure in all the property tax and licensing, payroll, and all.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And what percentage pays no net taxes? Something like 40%?
49% I think. No worries. I pay about 68% overall once you figure in all the property tax and licensing, payroll, and all.

Correct, 49% of all Americans pay zero in taxes.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:04:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you trying to justify welfare?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:07:18 AM EDT
[#12]
They include Social Security, Medicare and Veterans benefits in that number.

Sorry to bust any bubble but the the pension part of Social Security is paying back what people and and their employer had already paid in.  Hardly welfare.  The disability part of SS is welfare but not the pension part.

The same goes for Medicare.  When you work money is taken out for Medicare that you get back at a latter date if you sign up.  Even then you still have to make monthly payments, deductions and co payments with it.  Medicaid is the welfare component of heath care.  People get that without ever having to pay anything.

...and then there are veterans benefits, which are earned by every veteran that served.  Tell a veteran that he is on welfare when he is receiving the GI bill or being treated for a service related disability that he is on welfare and see what reaction you get.

The number of people on welfare in the country is enormous and it is killing our economy but including the programs where the people pre paid the benefits like in Social Security or earned them as in veterans is just a little too much  

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:08:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You bought a membership...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

Sure he did.  When you don't have to buy your own food or healthcare, you have extra cash for non-essential items like arfcom.  

Don't worry though, he will be back shortly to tell us how he deserves it.  How his life isn't fair, how its societies fault he doesn't have a good job, how its your fault he didn't obtain the necessary training to acquire a job with solid insurance.  etc etc etc.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:12:23 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

YMMV
View Quote
Sir if you had not had any children or stopped after having one how would your finances be now?

ETA: how old are you and what is your level of education?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:15:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Sorry to bust any bubble but the the pension part of Social Security is paying back what people and and their employer had already paid in.  Hardly welfare.  The disability part of SS is welfare but not the pension part.

The same goes for Medicare.  When you work money is taken out for Medicare that you get back at a latter date if you sign up.  Even then you still have to make monthly payments, deductions and co payments with it.  Medicaid is the welfare component of heath care.  People get that without ever having to pay anything.

...and then there are veterans benefits, which are earned by every veteran that served.  Tell a veteran that he is on welfare when he is receiving the GI bill or being treated for a service related disability that he is on welfare and see what reaction you get.

The number of people on welfare in the country is enormous and it is killing our economy but including the programs where the people pre paid the benefits like in Social Security or earned them as in veterans is just a little too much  

View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:25:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
How long will it last? It's gone. We just refuse to admit it. There's still twitches from the central nervous system, making it look alive, but all we're really waiting on is the death rattle.
View Quote

Very well said.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:46:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

YMMV
View Quote

that's the key word in your post.

at least you are putting into the system.  you aren't just sitting at home waiting for the check to come each month.  I have no problem with assisting people with what they need to take care of their family when they are burdened by something beyond their control.  it's the ones sitting around the house because they're too lazy to do anything is what I have a problem with.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:53:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
In other news 87% of Arfcom benefits from some sort of welfare.
View Quote

Does taking advantage of the Colorado College Opportunity Fund count?  It reduces tuition about $50 a unit.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:55:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Fuck them too.

Fair?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck them too.

Fair?

In the 70's and most of the 80's the military lived wayyy below poverty level.

I should post pics of some of the places we've lived. We never had AC. We usually didn't have heat. There were a couple of occasions where we didn't have hot water.

It was bad for those with children. Not everyplace has base housing and there is a big waiting line in places that do. This was in MCAS bft Sc.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:58:37 AM EDT
[#20]
The country will always be here. You just won't want to live in it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:00:01 AM EDT
[#21]
I figure at least till half plus one...... That would be like another 40 million or so.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:00:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Only a third of the country?  

I thought it was more like half...

View Quote

Depends on how you want to break it down. You could make the argument that everyone in the country is utilizing some form of welfare. We all benefit from subsidized farms with cheap groceries. Everybody has to eat.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:02:06 AM EDT
[#23]

At the end of the day it really boils down to overall government spending. And our government is very good at spending money.
What's the debt number need to be before we cant even make the interest payment? 32 trillion? 40 trillion?
When is that scheduled to occur?
That's when you better have your shit together.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:03:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The wife working would likely cost more money than it would bring in.

Back when our country was strong, wives took care of the children. That's why they didn't run rampant like feral animals.

It's a fallacy that two working adults with children are financially better off than one. 'Someone has to raise the kids. Those people require a salary. Where do you think it comes from?!?  Why put the wife on a hamster wheel, money can be saved, big money, by her managing the home. I work with guys that have done just that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

Right, I saw that too. Duh dur dur dur can't afford shit so have another kid, buy a membership and then complain about not having enough money. Sounds like the wife isn't working either, god forbid everyone has to chip in during rough times.

Back when our country was strong, wives took care of the children. That's why they didn't run rampant like feral animals.

It's a fallacy that two working adults with children are financially better off than one. 'Someone has to raise the kids. Those people require a salary. Where do you think it comes from?!?  Why put the wife on a hamster wheel, money can be saved, big money, by her managing the home. I work with guys that have done just that.
Her working will cost money? Maybe if you absolutely try to make it not work but people run cash daycare out of their homes. Fuck maybe they could raise some cash doing the daycare themselves but that's a goddamned tough idea that you come up with by using a magical thing called effort and willpower.

In this case you may still be right because mom is probably too stupid and lazy to offer any skills or help to bring in a decent salary since she picked someone with no skill or motivation. I'm sure she has no way to provide any part time income or work from home either. Guess what mom? You don't have to do shit to get off welfare because mom earning money means mom actually doesn't earn money.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:16:16 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote
That depends how you define the word "welfare".  

Our Medicare taxes are NOT saved up, so we can get it back at a later date.  

Our Medicare taxes are SPENT immediately, on services for people currently on Medicare.  That tax money is gone.  

I wholeheartedly agree that those veterans earned their benefits.  This issue is that those benefits are not "prepaid".  
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:19:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Sure he did.  When you don't have to buy your own food or healthcare, you have extra cash for non-essential items like arfcom.  

Don't worry though, he will be back shortly to tell us how he deserves it.  How his life isn't fair, how its societies fault he doesn't have a good job, how its your fault he didn't obtain the necessary training to acquire a job with solid insurance.  etc etc etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

How do you know he bought his own membership?!?  How do you know how he spends his time!  

I like how the basement dwellers project onto others things they know  nothing about.

You think you sound all cool and trendy but I wonder what your going to be doing in 40 or 50 years when you've spent all your money on tactical trinkets still unused in the box "investing" in ammo and "bug out supplies"

My guess is you'll be whining about your subscriptions and filling out forms for your hover around.

See, I can judge and project too.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:20:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

YMMV
View Quote

wut?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/657065_Del_Ton_kits_under__500_on_Midway__I_took_the_plunge.html&page=1

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_4/153656_New_SandW_BodyGuard_380_report.html

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:25:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

YMMV
View All Quotes
Quoted:

YMMV

trollbait confirmed.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_10/569532_Anyone_been_to_Disney_World_lately_.html

Originally Posted By Benjamin on 10/21/2014 7:24:11 PM EDT:

Anyone been to Disney World lately?

I'm taking the family this coming weekend
, and I've read the Park Rules policy, specifically regarding "weapons".

Anyone know the security protocol for entering the park?

Disclaimer:
*Not that I would ever think of violating the rules by exercising my right to carry concealed for self-defense purposes only.*

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:26:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Her working will cost money? Maybe if you absolutely try to make it not work but people run cash daycare out of their homes. Fuck maybe they could raise some cash doing the daycare themselves but that's a goddamned tough idea that you come up with by using a magical thing called effort and willpower.

In this case you may still be right because mom is probably too stupid and lazy to offer any skills or help to bring in a decent salary since she picked someone with no skill or motivation. I'm sure she has no way to provide any part time income or work from home either. Guess what mom? You don't have to do shit to get off welfare because mom earning money means mom actually doesn't earn money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

Right, I saw that too. Duh dur dur dur can't afford shit so have another kid, buy a membership and then complain about not having enough money. Sounds like the wife isn't working either, god forbid everyone has to chip in during rough times.

Yes, it costs money to pawn your children off on others to raise. Plus there is gas and food. There is a diminishing point of return when both parents work.

You know absofuckinglutly nothing about those people, and yet you feel validated in projecting your notions upon them. You don't even know what kind of assistance they recievce, why they need it, or what they did before they got it.

I have a feeling you have a problem with his faith. Your personal attacks against him and his family are totally innapropriate.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:30:31 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YMMV

wut?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/657065_Del_Ton_kits_under__500_on_Midway__I_took_the_plunge.html&page=1

ar-jedi

Without lying to the gubbment, how can someone afford guns & ammo, while collecting EBT and WIC?  
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:32:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Perhaps you would see more clearly why this pisses people off if you stopped thinking of it in terms of "government benefits" and recognized it for what it actually is: money that I earned, taken from me against my will, that I could be using to feed and educate my own children.

So you're welcome, I guess.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

Perhaps you would see more clearly why this pisses people off if you stopped thinking of it in terms of "government benefits" and recognized it for what it actually is: money that I earned, taken from me against my will, that I could be using to feed and educate my own children.

So you're welcome, I guess.  

Exactly this!

That's the part that pisses me off to no end. It's not free money, for fucks sake. The rest of us drag our asses out of bed every morning, go to jobs we don't really want to be at, and the the .gov strong arms us out of a portion of that money to give to people like the OP that have clearly made poor choices in life.

Nobody ever talks about the poor choices that lead to people needing assistance. Meanwhile, people like me worked 2 jobs to get through college, never bought new cars, never went on vacations, never owned fancy clothes...all so I could be financially comfortable with a family as an adult. But yeah, go ahead and blame "bad luck" on your current position in life. I'm sure that's it.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:32:56 AM EDT
[#32]
The nation will burn or be Balkanized , probably both,  as soon as the EBT cards don't work.
What the liberals don't understand is that conservatives don't need liberals to exist. On the other hand liberals will die off in short order without conservatives to feed them, cloth them, and keep a roof over their head.
Where I live I can survive without electricity or city water. How long can a person in Manhattan or LA  survive without those two things. My county has more head of cattle than people by a wide margin. A warm climate, summer would kind of suck without air conditioning but it isn't going to kill you. How long before people start dying in Boston with no heat in winter. If the government stops providing it for all those people how long before they're all rioting and burning the cities?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:37:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Without lying to the gubbment, how can someone afford guns & ammo, while collecting EBT and WIC?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

wut?

ar-jedi

and apparently, the FL resident discount makes going to Disney World "free".

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:38:13 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

YMMV

wut?

ar-jedi

Shit just got real
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:41:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
2015 when the Fed Res increases the interest rates, it's over.  The New Fascist Order drops its kid gloves that were covered by its "democratic cloak."
View Quote

I don't think that the fed will be able to control them. They just stopped buying bonds so since they are not going to be sitting on the long end rates are going to go up regardless
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:43:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

wut?

ar-jedi

Boom.....HEADSHOT !
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:44:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

YMMV
View Quote

Sorry to say friend but pretty much no one  has any more room in their hearts for another sad sack sob story.  The voting booths are full of them all lining up to get that extra specials help that no one can deliver except everyone gets to pay for.

Good luck, Really, I mean it.

I suspect given the state of the country, where it is headed.and the general pissed off demeanor ov 95% of this board.  That you will find little or no sympathy here. You'll just be looked at as another log on the fire, another load that has to be carried by  people who are basically now finding that their own lives are starting to suck, when there is no reason for them to.  

anyway..
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:46:23 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

The nation will burn or be Balkanized , probably both,  as soon as the EBT cards don't work.

What the liberals don't understand is that conservatives don't need liberals to exist. On the other hand liberals will die off in short order without conservatives to feed them, cloth them, and keep a roof over their head.

Where I live I can survive without electricity or city water. How long can a person in Manhattan or LA  survive without those two things. My county has more head of cattle than people by a wide margin. A warm climate, summer would kind of suck without air conditioning but it isn't going to kill you. How long before people start dying in Boston with no heat in winter. If the government stops providing it for all those people how long before they're all rioting and burning the cities?
View Quote

We're headed down the same path as Russia.  Mother Russia gives citizens Vodka to keep them docile, while the USA gives citizens electronic media.  

Bostonians will survive as their electricity bills skyrocket.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:46:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Sorry to say friend but pretty much no one  has any more room in their hearts for another sad sack sob story.  The voting booths are full of them all lining up to get that extra specials help that no one can deliver except everyone gets to pay for.

Good luck
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

Good luck

Quoted:
Quoted:

trollbait confirmed.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_10/569532_Anyone_been_to_Disney_World_lately_.html

Originally Posted By Benjamin on 10/21/2014 7:24:11 PM EDT:

Anyone been to Disney World lately?

I'm taking the family this coming weekend
, and I've read the Park Rules policy, specifically regarding "weapons".

Anyone know the security protocol for entering the park?

Disclaimer:
*Not that I would ever think of violating the rules by exercising my right to carry concealed for self-defense purposes only.*

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:48:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Wait, are you saying retirement falls into FSA? Am I taking this the wrong way?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep... that is just the "Means tested" stuff.  That does not include retirement benefits, SS, SSDI, state benefits or anything else.

Wait, are you saying retirement falls into FSA? Am I taking this the wrong way?

means tested is basically an income check. If you have or make too much you don't get to collect any of the money taken from you in your working life. Basically its a big FUCK YOU SMART ASSED HARD WORKING THRIFTY PERSON THAT PROVIDED FOR YOURSELF WE ARE KEEPING YOUR MONEY AND NO YOU CAN"T HAVE ANY OF IT.
They want everyone to die penniless.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:50:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

YMMV
View Quote

You only work one job? I work two and also teach on the side.

You can afford a computer and internet?

You can afford guns and ammo?

You have a membership?

I would say you're welcome for getting my stolen money but that would be a lie
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:56:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

YMMV
View Quote

I don't have anything nice to say to people of your ilk.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:57:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Well it could have gone two ways:
"Honey lets wait to start a family until we can provide for it"
or
"ahh fuck it we can go on the dole".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

Well it could have gone two ways:
"Honey lets wait to start a family until we can provide for it"
or
"ahh fuck it we can go on the dole".

Yep,  I was 37 before my 1st kid.
My wife worked till a few days before her due date and went back to work as soon as she could after the Cesarean.
Sent both my kids to private schools,  pre-K  through 12 because I wouldn't send my kids to the public school even though they were free, and I was paying big bucks and property taxes.
Don't play if you can't pay. If you've done everything right and then things turned to shit that's when charity and government assistance come in. If you make it part of your game plan from the day one you're a leech.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:02:44 AM EDT
[#44]
It all boils down to decision making or lack there of.

My take......there is a sea of money out there for the picking.  You have to WANT to go get it, Unfortunately the Gov't makes it WAAAAAAAAAY too easy to just sit on your ass and have it delivered.

For those that need it, legitimately, by no cause of their own I have no issue helping, it's the lazy turds that piss me off.

If your bills outweigh your income, trim the fat.  If you have disposable income to buy smokes, alcohol, internet, ARF memberships, lottery, cable, etc and you are on some sort of Gov't benefit, shame on you.

As I said, I have no issues helping the needy, it's the lazy entitled I hate.

FtFSA

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:03:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Boom.....HEADSHOT !
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

wut?

ar-jedi

Boom.....HEADSHOT !

Oh geez.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Yep,  I was 37 before my 1st kid.

My wife worked till a few days before her due date and went back to work as soon as she could after the Cesarean.

Sent both my kids to private schools,  pre-K  through 12 because I wouldn't send my kids to the public school even though they were free, and I was paying big bucks and property taxes.

Don't play if you can't pay. If you've done everything right and then things turned to shit that's when charity and government assistance come in. If you make it part of your game plan from the day one you're a leech.
View Quote

Let's PLAY, and let some other guy PAY! - FSA mantra

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:11:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Personal attacks.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top