Originally Posted By NorthBridge:

A bit much, perhaps?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NorthBridge:
Originally Posted By Roebuck:
do you hear that noise? It's the sound of 200 million lube bottles uncapping,
and slathering of liquids onto flesh. Rumbles from beneath the keyboard roar across America in a single moment in unison.
but it's merely the calm before the storm of violent stroking and squeezing. Ended by a single breath of climax and wetness onto the toggles of keys.
Typo's will be made, Keyboard will stick.

Freedom has been spilled.

A bit much, perhaps?

Nah...just right.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:52:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Direct copy of PDF (right click, save as)
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:52:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Not the top of the page, but need to be posted anyways.

THE FUNDING FOR THIS FIGHT COMES FROM YOU!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:53:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By arnygollott3:
THANKS NOLO!

...if someday I am able to exercise my God given rights due to these efforts my Form 1 lower will have the following markings:

safe, semi, NOLO
View Quote

Fuck yeah!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:02:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Undefined:
Not the top of the page, but need to be posted anyways.

THE FUNDING FOR THIS FIGHT COMES FROM YOU!
View Quote

I did not realize that we had not yet reached our goal. I'm off to donate!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:03:19 AM EDT
[#7]
So very in. The donations have gone up by about 500$ in the last few minutes since I refreshed. Nice.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:04:01 AM EDT
[#8]
THANK YOU NOLO!  May the Grace of God be with you and Mr. Hollis (and the others to come).

In on 6!  
In my defense, I was building out a stripped lower tonight instead of browsing Arfcom.  So basically I went from a semi to full-on Freedom Boner.

Oh, and tomorrow is payday, so count me in for another donation.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:04:39 AM EDT
[#9]
tag
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:07:05 AM EDT
[#10]
In.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:10:18 AM EDT
[#11]
This is the first time I was following about what steps were being taken and a donation link, might be the case for a lot of the others, thus the delay in donations.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:18:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By RyJones:
View Quote

Thank you for that!

Damn, that's a hell of a read. Gave me goosebumps.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:19:07 AM EDT
[#13]

We need to defeat the NFA in its entirety.

Take it all down, burn the ashes, bury it at a crossroads under the moonlight, and piss on it to assert our freedom dominance.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WinterSoldier:
Originally Posted By Use_the_2nd:
Awesome

I noticed this was solely for MG's, any chance on it being expanded to include supressors?

Suppressor registry is still open, we need to get them off the NFA, and it will happen soon.

Take it all down, burn the ashes, bury it at a crossroads under the moonlight, and piss on it to assert our freedom dominance.

This Must and Will Happen..
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:19:34 AM EDT
[#14]
This is relevant to my interests.

Time to fire up the Form 1 generator for some things I have been working on.

Thanks for doing this NOLO, and everyone else behind the scenes.

Meager contribution made.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:20:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BlackRifleJuju:

Very, very true.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BlackRifleJuju:
If the gun control fight were to be described as decades of trench warfare, this is equivalent of launching the Enola Gay on a course for the enemy's capital.

The depth of my pleasure and satisfaction at being a tiny part of this is beyond my ability to express in words. I can only smile and remind myself that someday I will tell the tale to my son and his sons.

It is a Enola Gay alright, and the name is fitting, because they are about to bent over and fucked up the ass, with no lube...

Ironically enough, I have argued to many that we should look to the gays for insight, inspiration, and evidence that impossible fights can be won, and they are won through the courts. The gays do not accept defeat. They do not accept the status quo. They do not accept compromise. They fight every single day. If they lose, they regroup and counterstrike with twice the numbers and fervor. If gun owners fought for their rights, as enumerated in the Second Amendment, secured through blood, and given to us by nature and/or God, half as hard as the homosexuals fight for their goals we'd have over the counter sales of NFA devices with no tax stamp or background check.

No matter what you think of gays, anyone who lacks respect for their dedication and persistence woefully underestimates them.

Very, very true.

All very true...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:21:28 AM EDT
[#16]
About time! This makes me happy in ways I can't even describe.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:41:31 AM EDT
[#17]
i am ashamed to only make it in at page 6!

but im here!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:44:40 AM EDT
[#18]
I threw some cash your way, good luck.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:45:17 AM EDT
[#19]

"Mr Gambini.   That is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out objection. "

"Denied"

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:49:18 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote
Epic. In

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:52:53 AM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Use_the_2nd:
Awesome

I noticed this was solely for MG's, any chance on it being expanded to include supressors?

Suppressor registry is still open, we need to get them off the NFA, and it will happen soon.

Maybe we can do that from our Mars colony with our winning lotto tickets? I'd be happy if we could knock a plank out of the NFA.

Remember, this has all been tried before. I'm not trying to be negative, just mildly realistic. Even just weakening 922(o) would be a huge victory.

I've donated to the cause and will do it again. I hope we win!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:04:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Nolo, I am downloading the PDF to read now.  You are a baller!  If you're ever in Denver, you won't be buying a drink while I'm around.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:07:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Zirak:
So very in. The donations have gone up by about 500$ in the last few minutes since I refreshed. Nice.
View Quote

Payday is tomorrow. It will be the first bill out.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:08:59 AM EDT
[#24]
TL:DR
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:10:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By InfiniteGrim:
View Quote

Lame.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:15:06 AM EDT
[#26]
holy shit!

just finished reading that... its.... beautiful
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:26:09 AM EDT
[#27]

Originally Posted By InfiniteGrim:

View Quote
Seriously? Read it bro.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:31:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Go get 'em!  Good luck!  Sent a few bucks your way.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:31:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mancow] [#29]
Just finished reading the entire document and exhibits.

If this whole thing isn't a prime example of rule by fiat nothing is. They literally define and mold the law at will as seen fit to their benefit with no mention of even a remedy to account for the demand of surrender of the rifle (if it had been purchased). A high school government student could see the violations.

It's the simplest evidence that there is no true rule of law anymore.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:40:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:42:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mancow] [#31]
Originally Posted By krpind:

I'm genuinely curious how the government would argue against it and not conflict with themselves.

I would really like an attorney to take the .gov side as a devil's advocate and give us some idea as to what possible positions they could likely take. Of course wait for Nolo to say he is cool with something like that.

I'm not a lawyer, but even I can see the downfalls to whatever position they take on any issue. They so painted themselves into a box and locked the door from both the inside and outside. lol
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancow:

If this whole thing isn't a prime example of rule by fiat nothing is. They literally define and mold the law at will as seen fit to their benefit with no mention of even a remedy to account for the demand of surrender of the rifle (if it had been purchased). A high school government student could see the violations.

I'm genuinely curious how the government would argue against it and not conflict with themselves.

I would really like an attorney to take the .gov side as a devil's advocate and give us some idea as to what possible positions they could likely take. Of course wait for Nolo to say he is cool with something like that.

I'm not a lawyer, but even I can see the downfalls to whatever position they take on any issue. They so painted themselves into a box and locked the door from both the inside and outside. lol

Like anything else, "for the children". Case closed...next!  (as in Scalia's comment on limitations in Heller). That's what scares me.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:48:52 AM EDT
[#32]

Like anything else, "for the children". Case closed...next!  (as in Scalia's comment on limitations in Heller). That's what scares me.
View All Quotes

To hell with Scalia....And Roberts...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:08:02 AM EDT
[#33]
sure, im in
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:13:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RDak] [#34]
Now, that's what I'm talkin' about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:16:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RDak] [#35]

View Quote

Regulate maybe but totally ban a small arm used by the military................gonna be hard to justify without subjectivity.

Per the suit's argument:

"33 - The May 19, 1986 ban on machineguns serves no purpose other than to frustrate

"Plaintiff’s (and other law abiding citizens) exercising of his Second Amendment rights. "

Hard to argue against that point.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:25:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By RyJones:
View Quote

Thank you Sir!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:44:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WinterSoldier] [#37]
Originally Posted By RDak:

Regulate maybe but totally ban a small arm used by the military................gonna be hard to justify without subjectivity.

Per the suit's argument:

"33 - The May 19, 1986 ban on machineguns serves no purpose other than to frustrate

"Plaintiff’s (and other law abiding citizens) exercising of his Second Amendment rights. "

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RDak:

Per the suit's argument:

It is hard if you argue with logic and reason. Now if you are a leftist lawyer logic, reason, and reality are of no effect.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:45:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Helluva read, and you have other complaints?

Awesome.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:45:20 AM EDT
[#39]

It is hard if you argue with logic and reason. Now if you are a leftist lawyer logic, reason, and reality are of not effect.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:51:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By elcope:
Helluva read, and you have other complaints?

Awesome.
View Quote

He is also taking on the NFA outright If he just takes out the Hughes Amendment that would be epic but that and the NFA my friends you will firearms and liberty taken to a whole now level. And the amount of tears liberals will cry will be able to be seen from space.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:52:02 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

The government doesn't work by the same rules that apply to you or me.  Especially this regime, they've weaponized FBI, EPA, IRS, State Dept, all of it has been put at the disposal of this regime to strike against its enemies.  They will not have to apply logic or even the United States Constitution, they will do whatever keeps power.   Its that simple.  BATFE has been making their illegal "reinterpretations" for years with nobody in Congress not calling them out on their bullshit.

Besides, all it is going to take is a Clinton or 0bamunist appointed judge to kick it out from the start.

They put the spectre of civilian-owned machinegun in a Pandora's Box, and they sure as hell aren't going to let it out.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:54:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Roebuck:
do you hear that noise? It's the sound of 200 million lube bottles uncapping,
and slathering of liquids onto flesh. Rumbles from beneath the keyboard roar across America in a single moment in unison.
but it's merely the calm before the storm of violent stroking and squeezing. Ended by a single breath of climax and wetness onto the toggles of keys.
Typo's will be made, Keyboard will stick.

Freedom has been spilled.
View Quote

I can see the freedom in your eyes and on your face.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:56:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By stoner63a:
The government doesn't work by the same rules that apply to you or me.  Especially this regime, they've weaponized FBI, EPA, IRS, State Dept, all of it has been put at the disposal of this regime to strike against its enemies.  They will not have to apply logic or even the United States Constitution, they will do whatever keeps power.   Its that simple.  BATFE has been making their illegal "reinterpretations" for years with nobody in Congress not calling them out on their bullshit.

Besides, all it is going to take is a Clinton or 0bamunist appointed judge to kick it out from the start.

They put the spectre of civilian-owned machinegun in a Pandora's Box, and they sure as hell aren't going to let it out.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stoner63a:

They are leftist they love to create such complex legal constructs opening a Pandora`s Box will be as common as opening a door due to their tunnel vision.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:18:34 AM EDT
[#44]
FWIW, add to the typos list "machine gun" in 2.

Elsewhere, you seem to use "machinegun."

The most common style in general writing is "machine-gun." You would be safest to settle on that spelling, I think, as, IMO, it is the clearest and looks the least "pinched."

(For about 20 years I was a professional editor.)
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:20:13 AM EDT
[#45]
FREEDOM!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:24:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Also, "short barreled" acts as a compound adjective when used to modify the noun "rifle" or "shotgun" and should be hyphenated.

Sorry to go all grammar nazi on you, but I'm guessing that such things may matter?

If not, I'll stop.

If they do, I'll look deeper tomorrow afternoon.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:32:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Good luck to all involved. I wish I could give more.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:45:40 AM EDT
[#48]
late OST
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:48:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:56:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Thank you. Additional funding headed your way.
Page / 224
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top