Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2014 8:47:40 AM EDT
Hello to all,

Here in Massachusetts, we have some governmental problems, especially for those in the gun community. But for the first time in a long time, we have an Attorney General Candidate who is a supporter of individual's and their liberties (he actually wrote a book about the Federalist Papers), along with being a scholar and a true fan of the United States of America and everything that is right with this country.

His name is John Miller, and he is one hell of a guy. Graduate of MIT,Associate Professor there, a scholar and fan of tax reform, and his wife Joan W Miller is one of the top Ophthalmologists on the planet. Great, Americans. Great family, the kind of people you want in charge.

I hope this isn't offensive, or a bannable offense, but I, along with many of the other gun loving Patriots from Massachusetts would appreciate the help. We need it. Because more democrats in Massachusetts, means more trouble for the rest of the country.

Again, his name is (Dr) John B. Miller. Easy to find his website and information about him.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:54:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I do believe you need approval for that sort of thing Sir.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:00:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I remember the last Mass politician who needed our help.

He turned out to be a RINO asshole.

Pass.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:33:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I remember the last Mass politician who needed our help.

He turned out to be a RINO asshole.

Pass.
View Quote

donation link no worky, IBTL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top