BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:00:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not to mention all of stories of the money-grubbing associated with Chelsea's 'career' and the Clinton Foundation.  Combined with her tone-deaf insistence on portraying herself as some humble, struggling housewife, Hillary has made herself an object of derision.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And the Hillary inevitability is pretty funny since she already fell on her face once, back when she was a younger and more attractive candidate.  Nothing that's come to pass in the past four years has put more bloom on that rose...

Hillary is highly unlikely to get the nomination. If she did, it'd be a cakewalk for the R unless they fuck up and put in Act of Love or the NJ Lardass.

Foreign Policy is one of the huge issues making the Dems nervous, and Hillary was the face of Obama's Foreign Policy for 4 years.  I agree, not gonna happen.  Every project she focused on has turned to shit.

Not to mention all of stories of the money-grubbing associated with Chelsea's 'career' and the Clinton Foundation.  Combined with her tone-deaf insistence on portraying herself as some humble, struggling housewife, Hillary has made herself an object of derision.

If we had a press worth a shit, both Chelsea's "career" and the many fortunes and misfortunes of the Biden boys would be the subject of some serious investigative reporting.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:04:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

he'll be like his dad and run on the libertarian ticket after he loses the republican primary.

Great... Hillary is practicing her inauguration speech
View Quote

If the winners of the republican primary are either Christy, or Bush (Jeb), I would vote for him enthusiastically if he ran as a Libertarian.

Fuck either of those assholes, and if either of them get the nomination, the Republican party deserves to lose.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish Libertarians would just jockey for a position within the Republican Party.  A lot of fighting but win-win.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:25:58 PM EDT
[#4]
The Christie inevitability meme is another funny one.  CC's path to the nomination is basically the same as Rudy Gulliani's in 2008 - raise a shit-ton of East Coast $$$, use $$$ and name recognition to win NH and FLA and then cruise to the nomination.

We all know how well that worked out for Rudy and CC doesn't have Rudy's 9/11 halo not to mention a lot of other baggage (embracing Obama during the stretch run in 2012, being morbidly obese and just being hated by much of the base).

I rank CC's chance of being the nominee as far less than Rick Perry's.  It just serves the agenda of the GOP-Hate squad to act as if he's a shoe-in.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:03:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The Christie inevitability meme is another funny one.  CC's path to the nomination is basically the same as Rudy Gulliani's in 2008 - raise a shit-ton of East Coast $$$, use $$$ and name recognition to win NH and FLA and then cruise to the nomination.

We all know how well that worked out for Rudy and CC doesn't have Rudy's 9/11 halo not to mention a lot of other baggage (embracing Obama during the stretch run in 2012, being morbidly obese and just being hated by much of the base).

I rank CC's chance of being the nominee as far less than Rick Perry's.  It just serves the agenda of the GOP-Hate squad to act as if he's a shoe-in.
View Quote

Not many people are saying that he's inevitable, merely recoiling in horror at the possibility.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 8:18:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Not many people are saying that he's inevitable, merely recoiling in horror at the possibility.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would disagree.  Pretty much every political thread here ends up spammed by 'libertarians' telling us that CC has somehow locked up the nomination and we're all going to happily vote for him.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 8:26:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Just say the GOP shuns Rand and the Libertarians run him against some RINO and Hillary. Would you vote for a Libertarian supported Rand Paul?

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 8:34:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just say the GOP shuns Rand and the Libertarians run him against some RINO and Hillary. Would you vote for a Libertarian supported Rand Paul?

View Quote

I would.........I cannot vote for a guy like Christie.

I would be somewhat a hypocrite because I make fun of libertarians here when they do that.

But I just couldn't do it if a guy like Christie is on the ballot.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 8:40:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I would be somewhat a hypocrite because I make fun of libertarians here when they do that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it was Christie then there would be no question in my mind I would vote for Rand if he was on the Libertarian ticket.

What with the "Sit down and shut up" incident of the other day Fat Bastard is pretty much done.

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 8:47:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I would disagree.  Pretty much every political thread here ends up spammed by 'libertarians' telling us that CC has somehow locked up the nomination and we're all going to happily vote for him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only people who want to see Christie on the ballot are liberals and media-figures who would turn on him the second he got the nod, and endorse the Democratic contender.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:08:35 PM EDT
[#11]
People like pushing worst case scenarios.

Inaugural riots, Christie gets the nomination,  mom kicks me out of the basement.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 5:11:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, that narrative is often pushed here along with many other War on.... narratives one could gleam straight from MSNBC.  In reality, he has almost no chance of getting the nomination.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 2:50:11 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The only people who want to see Christie on the ballot are liberals and media-figures who would turn on him the second he got the nod, and endorse the Democratic contender.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

Link Posted: 11/3/2014 4:29:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yep, that narrative is often pushed here along with many other War on.... narratives one could gleam straight from MSNBC.  In reality, he has almost no chance of getting the nomination.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who do you see getting the nomination?
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 8:21:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No idea really.  I am hoping some dark horse candidate comes from nowhere.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 8:33:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Because they ignore reality. Same reason they are pro-open borders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://hammeroftruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/ron-paul-chris-kyle-tweet.jpg

Ron Paul can fornicate himself with an iron rod.

This is about his son, though the apple does not fall far from the tree in this instance given some of his recent gaffs on Ferguson and Voter ID.

The Libertarian position is generally always anti-Voter ID.

Because they ignore reality. Same reason they are pro-open borders.

Milton Freidmon explins it much better than I can.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 8:49:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Rand Paul will not be the Republican nominee.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 8:51:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And arfcom libertarians
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 8:52:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
No idea really.  I am hoping some dark horse candidate comes from nowhere.
View Quote

I had hopes that Cain could be That Guy last time around, he didn't live up to his promise.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 8:53:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Serial?
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Serial?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Serial?

I'm not sure which part of my post you don't know if I'm serious about, but I forgive you because your avatar makes me smile every time I see it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 9:01:06 PM EDT
[#22]
H
Quoted:

And arfcom libertarians
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And arfcom libertarians

Once again, they march in lock-step.  Funny how that happens.

Fat Boy isn't going to be the Republican nominee.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 11:55:50 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Fat Boy isn't going to be the Republican nimer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And arfcom libertarians

Fat Boy isn't going to be the Republican nimer.
lol at the tone-deafness.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

And arfcom libertarians
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty much every political thread here ends up spammed by 'libertarians' telling us that CC has somehow locked up the nomination and we're all going to happily vote for him.

And arfcom libertarians

And so it continues...

We just confirmed that they can run any shitstain big government authoritarian douche and all the suckers will vote for the statist fuckwit in the red tie simply because he's not the statist fuckwit in the blue tie. Enjoy watching the Christie/Clinton debate in '16. Only thing we can hope for is that Christie gets hungry half way through and eats that shriveled up whiny cunt.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top