Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:47:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And I suppose that you approve of what she writes?  

I know, I know....You're above the dilemma.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She was 7, guys, not 17.

I hate her too, but the article has a typo.

Shhh, they're foaming at the mouth now...

She was seven, not seventeen. I don't hold seven year old children to the same standards as seventeen year old young women.

I find it incredibly hard to call a seven year old girl a pedophile. Call me weird.

I've got the book on audio. Frankly, it's crap. She's a hack author who is riding a temporary and fluke moment of fame. She's not going to be lauded as the next American contemporary writer. She'll be gone in a week, if it takes that long.

It's a bunch of hub-bub about nothing, really.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:48:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow...crazy AND repulsive.

eta Okay, can someone verify the age thing?  But, while it does sort of change things (slightly) the story is still fucky.

And she's still repulsive.  In many ways.

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:49:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

She was seven, not seventeen. I don't hold seven year old children to the same standards as seventeen year old young women.

I find it incredibly hard to call a seven year old girl a pedophile. Call me weird.

I've got the book on audio. Frankly, it's crap. She's a hack author who is riding a temporary and fluke moment of fame. She's not going to be lauded as the next American contemporary writer. She'll be gone in a week, if it takes that long.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She was 7, guys, not 17.

I hold the person accountable that justifies the pedophelic behavior of a 7 yr old.  Do you really think she has changed?  I would suggest that she has.....She's gotten worse.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:50:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I just read the Kevin Williamson article attached to the story...more like rapisly skimmed it, but still,

I knew Dunham was fucked up (was made aware of her pitiful existence during the 2012 campaign ), but Wow.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:50:36 PM EDT
[#5]
What the fuck?

Did I really just read about a 17 year old looking at a 1 year olds vagina because she was curious about vaginas?

Pretty sure girls know by that age what the vagina is, and aren't asking questions.

She's as fucked up as anyone who's molested a baby, and I hate that the justice system doesn't agree with my punishment option for them.

Hanging, electric chair, firing squad. That should be the punishment for sexual crimes against minors. If you disagree with me, you're probably a liberal, or you hate justice.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:52:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
She looks like a bag of KFC gravy.
View Quote

Words, you have a way with them.

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:52:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I hold the person accountable that justifies the pedophelic behavior of a 7 yr old.  Do you really think she has changed?  I would suggest that she has.....She's gotten worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She was 7, guys, not 17.

I can't make value judgments about her behavior as a an adult, I don't know her. I'm not even making a value judgment about her behavior as a seven year old.

I was pointing out that the premise of the outrage was false.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:52:44 PM EDT
[#8]
That's death penalty guilty right there.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:52:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Soooo......what round for sick, perverted fucks like Lena Dunham?
View Quote

Depends, what's the nearest accessible weapon?

Whatever caliber that is ought to do the trick.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:53:02 PM EDT
[#10]
We are living in a modern day Sodom and Gamorrah my friends. Sad that this shit goes on and people will make excuses for her, she doesn't have to defend herself, the left talking heads will do it for her. [img]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/icon_smile_dissapprove.gif[/

Edit: for spelling.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:55:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:55:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She was 7, guys, not 17.

Certainly not. I despise her, and her message.

But I don't believe a 7 year old can be held to the same account as a 17 year old.

It's still weird and screwy, but more akin to two little kids playing doctor than a predatory adult pedophile.

There is a difference.

That being said, I despise her pseudo feminist, false rape accusing, vapid persona, and its a shame she's been allowed to become famous.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:59:08 PM EDT
[#13]
omg

kill it with fire
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:00:36 AM EDT
[#14]
You guys aren't getting it.  She almost certainly made this story up.  It likely never happened, or at least didn't happen the way she told it.

The sick aspect of this is she made up this somewhat twisted story about herself and told it to the world in her book.  *That* is what is messed up.  She really is a bit sick in the head.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:01:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the best description of a human being I have ever seen.  I will be stealing it for personal use later in life.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:02:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

A one year old does not.  Especially if you read the story and understand that she infers that her one year old sister heard a prior conversation and then put the pebbles in her vagina as a prank.

So, most likely this exact episode never happened, or at least it was significantly altered from whatever actually did happen.

Therefore, the correct question to ask is "what sort of person makes up this sort of story about themselves and then tells it to the world?"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fine, I'll ask....

"How does a 1 yr old place pebbles inside her vagina?"

A one year old does not.  Especially if you read the story and understand that she infers that her one year old sister heard a prior conversation and then put the pebbles in her vagina as a prank.

So, most likely this exact episode never happened, or at least it was significantly altered from whatever actually did happen.

Therefore, the correct question to ask is "what sort of person makes up this sort of story about themselves and then tells it to the world?"

We had to take my brother to the ER one night because he stuffed enough unpopped popcorn kernels up his nose that he was having a hard time breathing.

He liked the smell.

I really can't imagine any scenario where any girl would like rocks shoved up their vagina. Especially at 7, or 17 depending on a typo,

I highly doubt a 1 year old was inserting objects in their vagina, because at that age, that's the least of their concerns.

Hang the bitch high, for the world to see.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:03:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I can't make value judgments about her behavior as a an adult, I don't know her. I'm not even making a value judgment about her behavior as a seven year old.

I was pointing out that the premise of the outrage was false.
View Quote

It is my responsibility to judge people.  I have judged her.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:04:24 AM EDT
[#18]
What a despicable, disgusting person.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:06:21 AM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

Dude, I should have thought to post that.

Always good to see fellow Oi! fans around.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:09:27 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

You guys aren't getting it.  She almost certainly made this story up.  It likely never happened, or at least didn't happen the way she told it.
The sick aspect of this is she made up this somewhat twisted story about herself and told it to the world in her book.  *That* is what is messed up.  She really is a bit sick in the head.
View Quote
She is a bit sick in the looks department too.
Kind of like a pasty amorphic and flappy amoeba that was set on fire and put out with an ugly rake.  Except that amoebas are small, and she is clearly a gravy planet with unknown gasses.

Can you imagine what that thing would look like in a 60 mph wind?  It'd probably sound like an 18-wheeler cruising at 70 mph with two flat tires.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:10:49 AM EDT
[#21]
WTF did I read
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:11:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Take a look at what her father paints for a living.  Non COC compliant stuff.  That whole family is a bunch of sexual deviants.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:13:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

We had to take my brother to the ER one night because he stuffed enough unpopped popcorn kernels up his nose that he was having a hard time breathing.

He liked the smell.

I really can't imagine any scenario where any girl would like rocks shoved up their vagina. Especially at 7, or 17 depending on a typo,

I highly doubt a 1 year old was inserting objects in their vagina, because at that age, that's the least of their concerns.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fine, I'll ask....

He liked the smell.

You have to read Dunham's story a bit further to understand it likely never happened.

“Grace had stuffed six or seven pebbles in there. . . . Grace cackled, thrilled that her prank had been such a success.”

You see, Dunham infers that her one year old sister Grace overheard her older sister and her mother discussing whether she [Grace] had a uterus and had stuffed the pebbles in her vagina in anticipation that Dunham would look inside and laughed when her prank worked as planned.

That's some awful sophisticated behavior for a one year old, even if from the tonier neighborhoods of Manhattan.  Are we really to believe that a one year old heard the word "uterus", knew what it meant, then planned a prank in anticipation of her older sister's actions?  Nonsense.

So, the really sick behavior is that Lena Dunham is such a craving attention whore that she'd concoct such a horrible story about herself and broadcast it to the world in her little book.  That really *is* sick.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:14:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:16:30 AM EDT
[#25]
"My mother didn’t bother asking why I had opened Grace’s vagina. This was within the spectrum of things I did."

According to her this wasn't some one time "kids playing doctor" sort of thing.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:18:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You have to read Dunham's story a bit further to understand it likely never happened.

You see, Dunham infers that her one year old sister Grace overheard her older sister and her mother discussing whether she [Grace] had a uterus and had stuffed the pebbles in her vagina in anticipation that Dunham would look inside and laughed when her prank worked as planned.

That's some awful sophisticated behavior for a one year old, even if from the tonier neighborhoods of Manhattan.  Are we really to believe that a one year old heard the word "uterus", knew what it meant, then planned a prank in anticipation of her older sister's actions?  Nonsense.

So, the really sick behavior is that Lena Dunham is such a craving attention whore that she'd concoct such a horrible story about herself and broadcast it to the world in her little book.  That really *is* sick.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fine, I'll ask....

He liked the smell.

“Grace had stuffed six or seven pebbles in there. . . . Grace cackled, thrilled that her prank had been such a success.”

Who do you think stuck rocks where?

Your post is confusing.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:18:15 AM EDT
[#27]
OP needs to change the original post or close the thread.  She was 7, not 17, and don't think it was a typo.  She's not a pedophile.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:19:25 AM EDT
[#28]
has anyone said fuck that cunt non consensually
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:20:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It's only coincidental that he was a College Republican.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's told various versions of past sexual encounters which have eventually evolved into her labeling them as rape.  She's basically "outed" a college classmate as "raping" her.

It's only coincidental that he was a College Republican.

Her description of the person matches the name, appearance, and political beliefs of a classmate at Oberlin, and that person says he says he didn't know her, in the literal or biblical sense. Classy move, eh? Describe a rapist in such a way as that it matches  a real person on a small campus, who also happens to be a total stranger. And then say that maybe it's just all made up. Or not!

The crazy, don't stick your dick in it. In fact, have at least three eyewitnesses present when within hailing distance, and a video camera.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:21:53 AM EDT
[#30]
That's some sick shit.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:25:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Your post is confusing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your post is confusing.

Read carefully.  Lena Dunham alleges that her one year old sister [Grace] heard her [Lena] discussing whether she [Grace] had a uterus with their mother and that Grace placed the rocks in her own vagina as a prank in anticipation that Lena would take a look.

A one year old that knows the word "uterus" and can forecast the actions of her older sister and plan a prank based on that forecast?  Never happened, at least not as she describes.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:27:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Isn't 17 a little late in life to be learning of human anatomy and biology?
View Quote

At first I was meh... kids do dumb things, assuming they were both kids, but then I realized she said 17. 17......WTF?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:30:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Would smash...

Cautiously, and not at my place.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:32:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
She was 7, guys, not 17.

View Quote

Yea that's a bit of a difference.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:35:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's what I was thinking too.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:37:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She was 7, guys, not 17.

She's telling the story now.  She's neither 7, nor 17.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:41:52 AM EDT
[#37]
And to think.. This is what she publicly admits to.  Imagine her demons she locks up inside.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:49:36 AM EDT
[#38]
And they don't call it "Holly-weird" for nothing.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:57:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
And to think.. This is what she publicly admits to.  Imagine her demons she locks up inside.
View Quote

This is sort of Dan_Cooper's point... One sad individual.  I actually think I'm going to go pray for her.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:02:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
"My mother didn’t bother asking why I had opened Grace’s vagina. This was within the spectrum of things I did."
Sounds like her behavior was no surprise to her mother because of previous "things she did". Maybe mom needs to be held accountable too.
View Quote

Mother didn't care, she had hung photos of her own vagina all over the house, father sculpted vaginas...

Something about stroking her mothers shaved vagina thinking it was a hairless cat?

Whole family is full of WTF
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:06:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Where am I ?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:06:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Where am I ?
View Quote

Bizzaroland
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:17:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
She is a truly disgusting human being.
View Quote

There should be a stronger way of putting that, but I can't think of anything.

Good grief, she's a fucking nutcase.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:44:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Apparently her sister is a lesbian.  Lena has said she won't marry her boyfriend (singer in the band Bleachers) until her sister can get married too.

But, seriously, she probably just made it up to get a reaction.  She makes molestation jokes and stuff all time, wrote about being raped (by a Republican) in college.  She's just a giant attention whore.
View Quote

Because there are a shitload of conservatives running around Oberlin College.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:35:36 AM EDT
[#45]

Never heard of her.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:42:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Want to read the sisters  autobiography...
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:49:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Do other liberals think this is enlightened thought? Or is this as disgusting to them as it is to me?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:51:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Never heard of her.

View Quote

she's trying to fix that.  there isn't a bigger attention whore in hollywood right now.  Even my wife stopped watching "girls" a year or two ago.  Dunham just needs some new attention.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:59:18 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote

Did you ever see how fat thunder cunt is? Now way she bent over and looked, and as ugly as she is there were probably no mirrors in the house.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:05:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Some people should be put down.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top