Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:38:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had no idea we had so many snotty Frenchies here.  Wow!  
View Quote

Here's what always gets me: A corporation figures out a way to use the entire animal ("lips and assholes", as they say) and we crucify them for it. When a hunter does the same thing, we applaud him for not wasting any of the meat.

I've never understood this glaring contradiction in people.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:41:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:45:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Can't say im surprised.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:53:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

After reading every reply in this thread I honestly think it's a bit of a "hipster" mentality--"I'm FAR too cool to eat that . . . stuff."

Maybe not, but that's the impression I get.  Back to my first post though--more for me and my wife!  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's what always gets me: A corporation figures out a way to use the entire animal ("lips and assholes", as they say) and we crucify them for it. When a hunter does the same thing, we applaud him for not wasting any of the meat.

After reading every reply in this thread I honestly think it's a bit of a "hipster" mentality--"I'm FAR too cool to eat that . . . stuff."

Maybe not, but that's the impression I get.  Back to my first post though--more for me and my wife!  

No, you're right. Thats exactly how it coms across to me as well.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:54:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Never had one, prop never will.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:59:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I agree with OP.  It doesn't help any that I had one once with a layer of cardboard *inside* the breading.  I've talked to someone else that had the same thing happen to them once.  It's the sort of thing that only happens once because then you don't ever give the things another try.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:05:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I just finished eating a McRib.

Lips and assholes never tasted so good!
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:06:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think is because they call it a Ribs instead of lips and asshole sandwich.
Personally I have tried them once or twice and I think they are ok.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:06:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I will alert your doctor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Good luck.  I don't have one.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:08:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Ribs from McDonalds..what could go wrong?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:12:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Most hunters don't do that.

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:13:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Mcds sucks anyways

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:18:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong on my account.

I'm from Louisiana. I eat garfish, hog head cheese, gog (sp?).

Ever had real boudin? Not the stuff they sell in the store.

McRib is just fuckin nasty
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:31:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I agree with OP.  It doesn't help any that I had one once with a layer of cardboard *inside* the breading.  I've talked to someone else that had the same thing happen to them once.  It's the sort of thing that only happens once because then you don't ever give the things another try.
View Quote
The pictures posted of them here don't show them having breading on the patties.

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:31:33 PM EDT
[#15]
if I want a bbq sandwich, I'll get a real one
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:34:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:38:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Are they back?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:43:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't speak for others, but that isn't applicable to me.  I eat my fair share of crap, I'll even eat McNuggets once in a while.  It just happens that McDonalds in general, and the McRib in particular disgusts me.  This coming from someone who used to like their food.  

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:50:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

You could always order yours plane.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:57:47 PM EDT
[#20]
McDonalds has got to be the worst fast food on the planet.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

McDonalds has got to be the worst fast food on the planet.
View Quote
False.  I give it to Hartz chicken.  They serve chicken livers and gizzards.

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 7:14:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

At least those body parts are made of meat.

The McConnective Tissue or McGristle

Making Jack in the Crack look like fine food.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree, they suck big time. Lips and assholes pressed together in the shape of a rib.

At least those body parts are made of meat.

The McConnective Tissue or McGristle

Making Jack in the Crack look like fine food.

Those are pretty funny, I haven't heard of those before! I think I've had 3 of them in my lifetime. Every damn time I got a nice crunch of gristle while chewing. That pretty much ruined it for me.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 7:14:38 PM EDT
[#23]
I wouldn't feed that POS to someone else, just gross.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 7:29:01 PM EDT
[#24]
After reading about half of this tread I

1 what is it made out of and

2 Shit I forgot,
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 7:31:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I love 'em!

View Quote

I LOVE Them

I make my own at home with bologna and white bread.  Fry the bologna and slather in BBQ sauce ten add pickles and onions.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 7:50:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So a hunter takes the intestines, and other nasty bacterial parts, grinds them up, washes them in heavy duty cleaning solution and molds them into things that resemble an actual cut of meat?

The recovered beef material is extruded through long tubes that are thinner than a pencil, during which time the meat is exposed to gaseous ammonia at BPI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_slime

Num num.

This is shit we should be exporting to 3rd world countries.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 7:51:32 PM EDT
[#27]
I've tried maybe four of them over the years they've existed, and each time I wanted to vomit.  I don't know why it took me four tries, but FUCK.....
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 7:55:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The pictures posted of them here don't show them having breading on the patties.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was the '80s last time I had one.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 7:58:32 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 8:11:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

arfcom GD only eats in 5 star restaurants. They have 10 inch dicks (at least) and their wives are models. They hate every restaurants named, olive garden, applebees, any fast food, any chain, but they never mention anything they do like.

They don't like meat in a jar cause it "looks yucky" and they would never eat that.

That's why I know in the PAW  all these "bugger outers" that go "live off the land" are going to be in for a big surprise. If they have a problem with an occasional convenience meal, imagine what will happen when they figure out squirrels and deer don't taste like a steak you get at Kroger. (I'm sure they hate Kroger too)

Hot pockets and Cheetos are good to go though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had no idea we had so many snotty Frenchies here. Wow!

arfcom GD only eats in 5 star restaurants. They have 10 inch dicks (at least) and their wives are models. They hate every restaurants named, olive garden, applebees, any fast food, any chain, but they never mention anything they do like.

They don't like meat in a jar cause it "looks yucky" and they would never eat that.

That's why I know in the PAW  all these "bugger outers" that go "live off the land" are going to be in for a big surprise. If they have a problem with an occasional convenience meal, imagine what will happen when they figure out squirrels and deer don't taste like a steak you get at Kroger. (I'm sure they hate Kroger too)

Hot pockets and Cheetos are good to go though.

I hate olive garden and applebees since for what they charge I could just go to a local competitor and eat a meal which is a whole lot better.

The McRib though doesn't try to bill is fucking cheap, convenient and there is no where else I'm going to find a $5 sandwich slattered in bbq sauce.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 8:13:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Everything from McDs sucks.

Im not a food snob.  Ill eat fastfood if Im on the road.  But I always choose BK.  Everything there tastes better, IMO.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 9:12:09 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Horse hockey!!! I am one of those guys who eats (and enjoys) just about everything.  Back in the day I was the one who traded off the "good" C-rats for the shit that nobody else would eat.  Same with MREs.  I love wild game.  I eat spam, vienna sausage, deviled ham and the unknown stuff labeled "potted meat product".  I like most fast food and won't turn down McDonalds.

I'm not particular, I eat most everything.  

I absolutely HATE McRibs.  Everything about them is bad.  They taste and feel, for lack of a better term,  artificial.  Chemical maybe.

They're gross.  

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:08:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I don't see what the draw is.
View Quote

People like eating garbage?

Well other people that is.  Me, I'd rather eat real ribs.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:11:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Everything from McDs sucks.

Im not a food snob.  Ill eat fastfood if Im on the road.  But I always choose BK.  Everything there tastes better, IMO.

View Quote

You've got to kidding! BK sucks!

Those stripes on the burgers aren't from "flame broiling."

They're where the jockey was hitting it!!!

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:53:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Mcgag =

I'll be cooking actual ribs this weekend, you know the ones NOT made from scraps and pressed in to some half assed patty looking thing.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:54:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Never had one and now I want to try it.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:56:52 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I LOVE Them

I make my own at home with bologna and white bread. Fry the bologna and slather in BBQ sauce ten add pickles and onions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I love 'em!

I LOVE Them

I make my own at home with bologna and white bread. Fry the bologna and slather in BBQ sauce ten add pickles and onions.

I've done fried bologna and BBQ sauce on hoagie rolls.  You must have hoagie rolls! None of this white bread crap. NOOB

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:14:45 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:17:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well played!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:23:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:23:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:30:43 AM EDT
[#42]
I like them. McDonalds is good when fresh. I go to the one on S. Regional Road in Greensboro at 3 AM sometimes, and the fresh made 1/4 pounders are really good. Bring a gun though.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:35:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I like them. McDonalds is good when fresh. I go to the one on S. Regional Road in Greensboro at 3 AM sometimes, and the fresh made 1/4 pounders are really good. Bring a gun though.
View Quote

They make you slaughter your own food there?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:39:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I like em so suck it
View Quote

They used to be better.

But yea, I'll probably eat one or two while available.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:42:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
They put pickles on it.

What kind of mental defective combines pickles and barbecue sauce?

That shit ain't right.
View Quote

Subway pulled pork footlong with extra pickles!

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:43:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:44:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh c'mon, it WAS funny-now laugh.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:46:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is it exactly.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:47:12 AM EDT
[#49]
the only thing from McDonalds that is tolerable, is the fries and chocolate . Everything else sucks.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:47:52 AM EDT
[#50]
The next time I'm near a McDeezy's I'm getting one or six
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top