Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2014 1:36:00 AM EDT
OK- I admit I am a nerd/geek.... been playing AD&D since 1980, still play RPGs/Mini/Card/Board games, work for a gaming company, am a Ren faire addict, have thousands in props in my office, I cosplay, proposed to my wife while we were dressed as Klingons and I LARP. But even this made me go WTF.... for $7k I can get a copy of his unpublished novel of "Clintara"? My mind is full of fuck

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/547295247/hillary-clinton-the-ultimate-adventure?ref=nav_search

Yeah - I will get right on that $200k.... one wonders what happens to the cash if Clinton decides not to come....

And my bonafides as a geek -

Cosplay at GenCon 2014 - Fleet Admiral from Mass Effect 3:

LARPing:

Obligatory wife pic at New York Ren (I made the sword):
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:40:55 AM EDT
[#1]
This is one of those posts that serves to remind me that I should not rush to judge other people.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:41:04 AM EDT
[#2]
WTF? Has that women ever touched anything that didn't turn into  a pile of shit? Why would anyone want to listen to anything she has to say?

ETA: Yeah OP you are a bit of a geek.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:42:42 AM EDT
[#3]
i have decided i like you and approve of your actions.

carry on
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:43:31 AM EDT
[#4]
You and your lovely wife have a harmless hobby that you enjoy together.See no WTH here.
Live long and prosper as Spock would say
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:44:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is one of those posts that serves to remind me that I should not rush to judge other people.
View Quote

Hahahaha!!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:44:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You and your lovely wife have a harmless hobby that you enjoy together.See no WTH here.
Live long and prosper as Spock would say
View Quote

Read the link...that what is full of WTF.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:45:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:50:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I enjoyed the mac and cheese page more so than this.

Do your own costumes OP? Pretty freakin good.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:52:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Right on, OP is Old-School Geek, before that shit was cool! Back when it'd get you stuffed into lockers and thrown into dumpsters!

As for "Cinton the ultimate adventure," The ultimate adventure into what, the mind of an insane lesbian communist? Fuck that.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:54:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Right on, OP is Old-School Geek, before that shit was cool! Back when it'd get you stuffed into lockers and thrown into dumpsters!

As for "Cinton the ultimate adventure," The ultimate adventure into what, the mind of an insane lesbian communist? Fuck that.
View Quote

I may or may not have been stuffed into a locker back in the day....
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 2:06:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Lets see,nerds raising money to hear a worthless skank lie. Weapons grade WTF.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 2:08:58 AM EDT
[#12]
You and your wife seem to enjoy having fun. Carry on!
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 2:33:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Lol, two people actually gave $100+ to "be in our thoughts". Nerds coulda bought a hooker.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top