Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/25/2014 6:00:59 AM EDT
If you want to restore the value of liberty, we need to take back K-12 Education.

Leftist love to infect the minds of America`s youth with flat out lies.

The governments job is to take care of us.

The 2nd Amendment means the national guard can only own guns.

http://libertyunyielding.com/2014/03/24/common-core-textbook-rewrites-second-amendment/

http://bulletsfirst.net/2014/03/25/un-common-core-gun-controllers-indoctrinate-idea-2nd-amendment/

http://www.storyleak.com/common-core-sixth-graders-asked-revise-outdated-bill-rights/

Punishing kids for the most common of play time activities.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/25/awful-school-expels-kids-who-played-with-airsoft-gun-on-private-property/
This kid was at home and was punished..

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2014/03/04/boy-who-used-finger-like-gun-suspended.html

http://www.kpho.com/story/23847600/8-year-old-threated-with-expulsion-for-drawings

They pump their heads with flat out lies about the founding fathers.

They call them Terrorists
http://lastresistance.com/6450/common-core-equates-george-washington-palestinian-terrorists/

Flat out lies about the Constutition
http://townhall.com/columnists/terrencemoore/2014/01/06/hating-the-constitution-101-the-common-core-on-the-nations-founding-n1771633/page/full

Left wing statist understand that he who controls the use does control the future. They are blank minds that they are able to infect and poison with their lies, rhetoric, mantras, and values and visions which are antithetical to the aid, advance and defense of the cause of Liberty.

We need to combat and destroy them, in order to do with we have to cut off the supply of young minds to infect with the lies and sickness.

In order to do that we need to replace the overpriced epic failure that is the government run education system, we do that by supporting and getting school vouchers and using charter schools as well as online schools...

With the ability for parents to select where the children go to school and what they learn, it will shatter the failure that is government run education, allowed for rising standards, higher quality, and at reduced cost...

With their cartel broken and with many schools that will be forced to compete with each other. Meaning they will be forced to scrap the lesson plans of tyranny or be force to close,

Image if millions of students could learn the really meaning, intent and importance of the Constitution without the lies and propaganda leftist spew?

Image if millions of students understood the meaning, intent of and importance of rightful liberty and the countless wonders it bestows on the world.

Image if millions of students understood the meaning, intent, and importance and the vast benefits of limited government and free markets to this nation.

Image if millions of students understood the meaning, intent, and importance of the uniqueness of western civilization and how importance it is the future of mankind.

Image if millions of students understood the meaning, intent, and importance of American sovereignty, borders, and culture and why they should be protected.

Image if millions of students understood the meaning, intent, and importance of sound money and the dangers of unchecked printing of money and inflation.

Image if millions of students understood the meaning, intent, and importance of logical thought and not the knee jerking of emotionalism.

Image if millions of students understood the meaning, intent, and importance of the 2nd Amendment, an armed citizenry and the evils committed when citizenry are disarmed, and why infringements do not but limit our rights...

More over...Think of how much of a impact they would have on politics and the culture?

Even if it is as little as 5 million, think if we targeted this in the Liberal North East, Illinois, and California, over a few years we could halt and repair the damages these leftist scum bags have done...

So how do we push this cause?

How do we fight the leftist lie that we are "brainwashing" students? Which is funny because that is all that they do.

What is your take on this?

I know home school might be better but it is not right for some, nor others do not have the time..I understand your choice and more power to you!

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:01:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:06:17 AM EDT
[#2]
We have moved past valuing individual liberties in the cycle of society/government.  We have entered into the entitlement/control part of the cycle.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:16:52 AM EDT
[#3]
at this point it is best to remove children from the system. The system is broken and needs to be scrapped, not repaired.

Removing children from public education strips the schools of funding. This is how to fight back and actually do the best job educating children.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:17:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:55:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We have moved past valuing individual liberties in the cycle of society/government.  We have entered into the entitlement/control part of the cycle.
View Quote

Look if you believe we are too far gone fine, but I can not give up..I am 23 and I my kids and grand kids to know I fought long and hard before I gave up...If we give up by default they win and they can not win..
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:57:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
at this point it is best to remove children from the system. The system is broken and needs to be scrapped, not repaired.

Removing children from public education strips the schools of funding. This is how to fight back and actually do the best job educating children.
View Quote

We are doing this with vouchers and private schools..They will not know what has hit them, we do you think the teachers unions and the NEA throwing everything they have to fight vouchers and private school combination..
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:03:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Look if you believe we are too far gone fine, but I can not give up..I am 23 and I my kids and grand kids to know I fought long and hard before I gave up...If we give up by default they win and they can not win..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welp good luck.  Keep us posted if you do anything past posting a diatribe on the internet.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:10:27 AM EDT
[#8]
IBTL.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:16:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Image?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:21:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
at this point it is best to remove children from the system. The system is broken and needs to be scrapped, not repaired.Removing children from public education strips the schools of funding. This is how to fight back and actually do the best job educating children.
View Quote

This part is correct.

Property taxes generally fund education........and  the Lottery.  

Rope. Rope is the answer.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:26:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Run for school board.  Get like minded people to do the same.  That's how the communists and unions took them over.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:54:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.

A voucher based system ought to be the #1 goal of everyone interested in limited government, conservatives and libertarians alike.

That would require that some people ease back on their anti-religious biases though since Christian conservatives are at the forefront of this fight.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:02:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:28:26 AM EDT
[#14]
absolutely.

What's going on in the schools today is despicable.

And we'll be paying those jerks in their retirement for many years.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:03:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Run for school board.  Get like minded people to do the same.  That's how the communists and unions took them over.
View Quote

I would say we need to abolish them...
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:04:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This.

A voucher based system ought to be the #1 goal of everyone interested in limited government, conservatives and libertarians alike.

That would require that some people ease back on their anti-religious biases though since Christian conservatives are at the forefront of this fight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

This is true, but then again do you want kids to to religious based schools or do you want to pay for welfare for unwanted kids/prison? It is really a non brainier..
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:05:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Spelz-chick ftw
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:07:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Lol. We gonna have to Tony Stewart this bitch
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:07:20 PM EDT
[#19]
TLDR

We took it all back. Home school. Suck it public education.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:18:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Lol. We gonna have to Tony Stewart this bitch
View Quote

Thank you?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:20:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

TLDR

We took it all back. Home school. Suck it public education.
View Quote

And that's a big key in the equation , that word right there....home.

Home is where it all begins .

If parents are worthless pieces of shit , so too will their spawns likely be . Home school is great when done right , and I have great neighbors that home school their 5 or 6 kids , as well as a few of their neighbor's kids , and they are a well rounded bunch , all together . . . . but even if you're stuck using public education , it still is possible to raise kids right , ones that use critical and analytical thinking and understand how things work in the real world . Things like how their cool friends that are always slacking and in trouble will probably never change.

It's really too late for many , but at least you can give your own kids half a chance

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:28:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

While I agree with the premise,  if you think they lose funding without your child,  you're wrong.

You still pay property taxes.

Unless we can force a voucher system,  simply pulling your child does not de claw the beast.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:02:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Correct.  The Progs have been busy destroying the country for 100 years.  Don't think one election, one school or one event will win it back.  It will take decades, unless the country collapses first.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Use their own tactics against them. If the school district teaches or employs someone you don't like take them to court over it. Make a big stink with some other parents at school board meetings. I think most school administrators are more concerned with avoiding headaches then enabling commies in corrupting young minds.

More cameras in the classrooms. Get videos of teachers and professors going on the usual marxist rants and publicize them along with demands that they be fired. Heck you could probably get some real whack job rants on video if you offered students a cash reward. Most high school and college kids are broke and it wouldn't be too hard to lead the Ward Churchill's of the wold into expressing their true feelings when they think they are on safe ground. It would only take a few of these loons to be exposed for a lot of them to decide they need to tone down the political talk if they want to keep their jobs.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:37:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Correct.  The Progs have been busy destroying the country for 100 years.  Don't think one election, one school or one event will win it back.  It will take decades, unless the country collapses first.
View Quote

I hope we do not have to do a "hard reboot"...But if that is what it must take to restore liberty, let us burn down the forest of lies and tyranny...
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:38:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Use their own tactics against them. If the school district teaches or employs someone you don't like take them to court over it. Make a big stink with some other parents at school board meetings. I think most school administrators are more concerned with avoiding headaches then enabling commies in corrupting young minds.

More cameras in the classrooms. Get videos of teachers and professors going on the usual marxist rants and publicize them along with demands that they be fired. Heck you could probably get some real whack job rants on video if you offered students a cash reward. Most high school and college kids are broke and it wouldn't be too hard to lead the Ward Churchill's of the wold into expressing their true feelings when they think they are on safe ground. It would only take a few of these loons to be exposed for a lot of them to decide they need to tone down the political talk if they want to keep their jobs.
View Quote

This is true, lawyers and cameras are WMD`s to leftist...
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:39:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Fascists don't yield power easily.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:40:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I just make sure to keep up with what my kids are learning.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:43:28 PM EDT
[#31]
FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:45:41 PM EDT
[#32]
I don't see any way around it. Communists are embedded into every facet of our lives. We aren't hard enough to do what needs to be done but I think eventually it will be forced.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:47:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I just make sure to keep up with what my kids are learning.
View Quote

True but what good is that if you can not change what they are learning? Or put them in a better school..
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:49:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If you want to restore the value of liberty, we need to take back K-12 Education.

View Quote

Too late.   Far, far too late.     You're never going to get everywhere before everything goes to shit, at which point people will learn the value of liberty first hand.

On the bright side, however, the left isn't making it through the other side of that in one piece.   They think crisis works to their advantage, but the various groups they've built their power base on can't keep the lights on and food on the table.   They expect to be able to make the rest of us do it at gunpoint.

They're out of their fucking minds on that last point.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:49:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I don't see any way around it. Communists are embedded into every facet of our lives. We aren't hard enough to do what needs to be done but I think eventually it will be forced.
View Quote

They do that by limiting choices, they can not be every where because they can not hide their failure with so many vast success.

But if actions are not taking, Yes we will have to use force and crush the scum....
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Too late.   Far, far too late.     You're never going to get everywhere before everything goes to shit, at which point people will learn the value of liberty first hand.

On the bright side, however, the left isn't making it through the other side of that in one piece.   They think crisis works to their advantage, but the various groups they've built their power base on can't keep the lights on and food on the table.   They expect to be able to make the rest of us do it at gunpoint.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To hell with them making out in one piece, they will not make it out alive..
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:55:43 PM EDT
[#37]
i like how everyone says "we", and no one says "i".

OP, your idea isn't wrong or anything, but what are you going to do about it?  
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:08:51 PM EDT
[#38]
This is the single most important fight we are in, yet we aren't in it.

For all their stupidity, the one thing the left understand is manipulating useful idiots. And it doesn't get much easier than the American 16 year old.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:13:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well I am starting a few business, after they get off the ground I will seek investors and start a either a online school and then later branch out to brick and mortar private schools or just make liberty centered lesson plans in a digital format for reduced costs and ease distribution . Then I will use some of those funds that will be weird to a non profit organization and then to a lobbying firm (getting the most bang for our bucks) to lobby for school vouchers and private/charter schools.

Right now I run numbers and facts for anti common core groups in Texas and Nevada..I know not much but you have to start somewhere..

We can restore the culture of liberty, prosperity, learning, and create billions in new wealth while allowing parents and their kids more choices and better quality products...
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:16:52 PM EDT
[#40]
I have no interest in a nation of "equals" anymore.

"Liberty" as it gets tossed around today is a punchline.

There are some prerequisites that need to be laid before a return to a semblence of a representative republic of free people is possible.

When we're ready to get dirt under our collective fingernails to establish those prerequisites, and we're willing to hurt feelings of the clever weaklings and crack skulls where necessary, give me a call.

Until then, keep it.   All of it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:26:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This is the single most important fight we are in, yet we aren't in it.

For all their stupidity, the one thing the left understand is manipulating useful idiots. And it doesn't get much easier than the American 16 year old.

View Quote

From school year 1999–2000 to 2011–12, the number of students enrolled in public charter schools increased from 0.3 million to 2.1 million students. During this period, the percentage of public school students who attended charter schools increased from 0.7 to 4.2 percent.

http://nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/indicator_cgb.asp

We are winning, and the best part is, in such contrasting juxtaposition they can not defend their failures, lies, and incompetence..

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:28:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

There are some prerequisites that need to be laid before a return to a semblence of a representative republic of free people is possible.

When we're ready to get dirt under our collective fingernails to establish those prerequisites, and we're willing to hurt feelings of the clever weaklings and crack skulls where necessary, give me a call.

View Quote

If you have any ideas please share them.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:31:19 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:33:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Be careful what you wish for. It may not end as you think it should
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:33:49 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Well I am starting a few business, after they get off the ground I will seek investors and start a either a online school and then later branch out to brick and mortar private schools or just make liberty centered lesson plans in a digital format for reduced costs and ease distribution . Then I will use some of those funds that will be weird to a non profit organization and then to a lobbying firm (getting the most bang for our bucks) to lobby for school vouchers and private/charter schools.

Right now I run numbers and facts for anti common core groups in Texas and Nevada..I know not much but you have to start somewhere..

We can restore the culture of liberty, prosperity, learning, and create billions in new wealth while allowing parents and their kids more choices and better quality products...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

well, that'd be a start, but you have to understand that k-12 education is driven by what happens at universities.  if the right ever wants to make a dent, then we have to get in school and start producing scholarship.  the problem is that academia is mocked among the right.  there's a reason that the academy is so liberal--conservatives make other career choices.

until that changes, nothing else is going to change.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:34:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.globalpost.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/gp3_slideshow_large/chile_pinochet_1973_coup_2011_06_02.jpg

If all else fails, we will....And I promise you, they will pay for everything they have done over the 114 years, with interest.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:36:22 PM EDT
[#47]
You start a lot of threads OP.
I'm betting you are familiar.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

well, that'd be a start, but you have to understand that k-12 education is driven by what happens at universities.  if the right ever wants to make a dent, then we have to get in school and start producing scholarship.  the problem is that academia is mocked among the right.  there's a reason that the academy is so liberal--conservatives make other career choices.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We can block the effect they have when we show kids their nature and how to deal with them, but we need to start take the universities system apart using the free market.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:38:51 PM EDT
[#49]
You're worried that children are being socialized in socialist government schools?  

When parents start paying for their childrens' educations in full and stop leeching from property owners they may have a leg to stand on.  If you feel others are obligated to pay for your child's education you also should accept that others will control the curriculum.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:41:04 PM EDT
[#50]
I am an administrator in an inner city public school; you people have no clue as to what really goes on in the bulk of public schools.

And it has nothing to do with communism, Marxist rants, or any other over active amygdala fired imaginary leftist nonsense.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top