Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:53:10 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well let me enlighten you,sir.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2008/11/03/obama_i_ll_bankrupt_coal_industry_your_energy_prices_will_skyrocket

When a thug like obama gets away with stuff like this. Well more and more is to follow. Just like paying a ransom. Pay it once and you'll pay again but the price goes up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well FBHO came into Ohio and told you he was going to kill your mainstay coal industry. You let him. Now his Bavarian schooled minions are going to poke and prod you to their sadistic content. The truth will break you out but you have to want it.

I have no fucking clue what you are trying to say.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2008/11/03/obama_i_ll_bankrupt_coal_industry_your_energy_prices_will_skyrocket

When a thug like obama gets away with stuff like this. Well more and more is to follow. Just like paying a ransom. Pay it once and you'll pay again but the price goes up.

I thought that sounded like Rush talking.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:56:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well FBHO came into Ohio and told you he was going to kill your mainstay coal industry. You let him. Now his Bavarian schooled minions are going to poke and prod you to their sadistic content. The truth will break you out but you have to want it.

No. It's the only article that dated to 2008 that I could find. Must I remind you that the search engines are owned by folks that are in bed with obama. I remember him saying what he was going to do to Ohio and they still voted for him by a majority and it wasn't slim. You're long on sarcasm but short on memory.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:57:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Which is why the voters need to quit voting for the losers at the top passing the orders down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everyone involved with that should be ashamed of themselves.

Theyre just following orders.

Which is why the voters need to quit voting for the losers at the top passing the orders down.

Bingo.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:58:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The last DUI Check Point I went thru was about 25 years ago.....
View Quote

20 years ago for me.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:05:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

No 4th amendment check point.

BTW, check point is two words.

View Quote
Not always

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:07:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What if the cops threw a no refusal checkpoint and nobody decided to stop for it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Motherfuckers need to just move to a free state.

What if the cops threw a no refusal checkpoint and nobody decided to stop for it?

Like blew through the checkpoint?  Probably throw a bunch of people in jail and charge them with a whole bunch of felonies.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:07:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
There should be a citizen Turn Around Checkpoint before the No Refusal. A couple of good samaritans with some flashlights and a sign.
View Quote

I have a GPS app on my phone that allows users to input police locations on the map.
If this it's being used by a driver they can easily avoid said B.S.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:52:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Bull crap, they didn't have motorcycles back then.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:12:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ah.   Good ole Clark County.....Springfield Oh

My home town.  

It has been a fucked up town for many years.  

Ps...home of the infamous Mike Dewine if you recall that fuckstain.  

Never returned after i left.....do not miss that shithole one bit
View Quote

I've got a buddy who's a cop there.  Super cool dude that I would go shooting with at his cousin's property.  Total pro 2A type of guy and still serving vet.  But when it comes to the police stuff I see him post sometimes, it's like he's unable to grasp the contradictions between his personal beliefs and the acts he supports by his 'brothers'.  I really just don't think he's able to understand that dynamic and has let his pride overshadow his focus.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:32:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I've got a buddy who's a cop there.  Super cool dude that I would go shooting with at his cousin's property.  Total pro 2A type of guy and still serving vet.  But when it comes to the police stuff I see him post sometimes, it's like he's unable to grasp the contradictions between his personal beliefs and the acts he supports by his 'brothers'.  I really just don't think he's able to understand that dynamic and has let his pride overshadow his focus.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah.   Good ole Clark County.....Springfield Oh

My home town.  

It has been a fucked up town for many years.  

Ps...home of the infamous Mike Dewine if you recall that fuckstain.  

Never returned after i left.....do not miss that shithole one bit

Sad, but that is a very common trait and we witness it sometimes on this very forum.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:34:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

This has been going on in TN for the last couple of years.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:47:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
No. It's the only article that dated to 2008 that I could find. Must I remind you that the search engines are owned by folks that are in bed with obama. I remember him saying what he was going to do to Ohio and they still voted for him by a majority and it wasn't slim. You're long on sarcasm but short on memory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:52:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The Clark County OVI Task Force will conduct a sobriety checkpoint Friday night.

The “no refusal” checkpoint will be conducted at State Route 40 and State Route 68 in Clark County beginning at 8:00 p.m.

A “no refusal” checkpoint is one where every car will be checked and if there is probable cause of an OVI [Operating a Vehicle Impaired], they will make an arrest, no exceptions.

They will also be on the lookout for people not wearing seat belts, speeding and other traffic violations. The task force says there will be zero tolerance for any offense.

The Dayton Police Department and the Montgomery County OVI Task Force are also conducting an OVI checkpoint Friday night.  It is in the area of Wayne Avenue and Wyoming Street beginning at 11:30 p.m.

It too, will have a “no refusal” checkpoint.

LINK
View Quote

According to the task force, a "No Refusal Checkpoint" means that every car will be checked to ensure that drivers are not impaired. If there is sufficient probable cause to believe that a driver is operating a vehicle while impaired, law enforcement will seek a blood search warrant from a "neutral and detached magistrate."

A search warrant will be submitted to that magistrate, and if issued, a nurse will draw blood to check for alcohol and/or drugs in the suspect's system.

"All aspects of the criminal justice field will be coordinating to ensure scientific evidence is obtained in all OVI cases," a task force statement reads.

LINK
View Quote

Papers please....
View Quote

We need money so we a sahking down everyone that way its fair.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:08:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
time to put up a big assed sign 1 mile before the checkpoint..

" WARNING DUI CHECK POINT I MILE..".
View Quote

Didn't somebody get busted for that not long ago?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:08:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
if theyre getting drunks off the road whats the big deal?
View Quote

Unless that was sarcasm, you need to choke yourself.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:30:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
May fuck be upon them all.
View Quote

My prayer as well

It's a legal "system".....and an industry not a system of justice.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:16:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The Clark County OVI Task Force will conduct a sobriety checkpoint Friday night.

The “no refusal” checkpoint will be conducted at State Route 40 and State Route 68 in Clark County beginning at 8:00 p.m.

A “no refusal” checkpoint is one where every car will be checked and if there is probable cause of an OVI [Operating a Vehicle Impaired], they will make an arrest, no exceptions.

They will also be on the lookout for people not wearing seat belts, speeding and other traffic violations. The task force says there will be zero tolerance for any offense.

The Dayton Police Department and the Montgomery County OVI Task Force are also conducting an OVI checkpoint Friday night.  It is in the area of Wayne Avenue and Wyoming Street beginning at 11:30 p.m.

It too, will have a “no refusal” checkpoint.

LINK
View Quote

According to the task force, a "No Refusal Checkpoint" means that every car will be checked to ensure that drivers are not impaired. If there is sufficient probable cause to believe that a driver is operating a vehicle while impaired, law enforcement will seek a blood search warrant from a "neutral and detached magistrate."

A search warrant will be submitted to that magistrate, and if issued, a nurse will draw blood to check for alcohol and/or drugs in the suspect's system.

"All aspects of the criminal justice field will be coordinating to ensure scientific evidence is obtained in all OVI cases," a task force statement reads.

LINK
View Quote

Papers please....
View Quote

and the police who awore an oath to the const. go along with it.

and they wonder why they are hated. and ya know they wouldn't have them if you guys would band together (like you do to protect your own after a shooting) and REFUSE TO TO IT!

That's real balls

anway.....
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:35:34 PM EDT
[#18]
No Constitution weekend huh......

No oath upholding either.....

Ver ah ur paypers?

Wankers.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top