BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:06:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wish there was a picture to determine guilt.

On a side note, she could have the tightest snatch possible.... shit Id hit it
View Quote

that's w2hy theres doggy style
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:01:39 PM EDT
[#2]
BS on the original story.

Hammerhead Girl had a body that'd stop a truck and a face that'd make a freight train take a dirt road, but there were plenty of posters that said they'd give her the business. And that chick was circus-tent freakshow ugly.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:06:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

NSFW
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
At the risk of being the most insensitive asshole in the world, I am curious if she is overweight.

In the article she says she's not.

I'd like to so pics of her 'tho.

NSFW

Some of those girls on there aren't butterfaces by me at all and  I'd be proud to hold hands with and have bare my chilrens.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:20:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This reminds me of all the web dating profiles I've seen over the years

"I'm not looking for perfect but I won't settle."

/Profile begins and ends with physical description of chris hemsworth. Only he has to live close by and have time for her

"Oh and no guys under 6'2", I like to wear heels k thnx"

/Chick is 5'2". Those are tall ass heels Ironic that it's the girls over 5'9"-5'10" who stop listing desired height numbers

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ask her if she would date a short man.

/Profile begins and ends with physical description of chris hemsworth. Only he has to live close by and have time for her

/Chick is 5'2". Those are tall ass heels Ironic that it's the girls over 5'9"-5'10" who stop listing desired height numbers

My wife had a pretty long list, but it was more things about faith, belief systems and family.

Second email I got from her included a picture of her shooting an AR.  We hadn't talked guns or politics.  I simply replied "Oh, is that one of those assault rifles?".  Her response was something along the lines of "No, it is a semi-auto rifle called an AR-15.  If you have a problem with guns then don't bother writing me back."    

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:03:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Being ugly hasn't stopped Hillary and Chelsea Clinton, Whoopi Goldberg, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and every Kennedy woman from success.  She needs to get over it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:58:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

My wife had a pretty long list, but it was more things about faith, belief systems and family.

Second email I got from her included a picture of her shooting an AR.  We hadn't talked guns or politics.  I simply replied "Oh, is that one of those assault rifles?".  Her response was something along the lines of "No, it is a semi-auto rifle called an AR-15.  If you have a problem with guns then don't bother writing me back."    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ask her if she would date a short man.

Hell yeah.

Or as you likely call that moment (when talking with friends), "That's when I knew."
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:20:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Being ugly hasn't stopped Hillary and Chelsea Clinton, Whoopi Goldberg, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and every Kennedy woman from success.  She needs to get over it.
View Quote

Ouch
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:36:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I just can't take anyone seriously who holds up men not buying their way into clubs as an example of the persecution they deal with.  
View Quote

Hah.  Fucking this.  Good grief.  Being unattractive is easy to overcome.  Being ugly AND vapid, well, it's going to be a rough life.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:46:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/sxKcP.jpg

If truly ugly, I don't envy her.
View Quote

This is it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:11:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Wax Museum, starring Paris Hilton?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This from the engineer in me:
Ugly women's problems?  Who cares, since by definition, they're ugly.

Name the monster movie or space alien movie where some awful monster chased an ugly gal.  It can't be done.

Wax Museum, starring Paris Hilton?

Touche!
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:14:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Ugly women can make up for a lot from the neck down.

Just saying, they don't call them brown baggers for nothing.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:31:29 AM EDT
[#12]
or even good looking, but short, men.

women have been on a big rant about how men should accept them no matter what their weight,
but you still hear them talking about how they wouldn't ever go out with a short guy.

so guys are pigs for not liking fat chicks, but girls who don't like short guys are just being selective ?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:49:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Aint life a bitch , huh ?

They dont call em 'meat markets' for nothing .
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:53:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Got a neighbor like this she's a triathlete who is so ugly her second husband takes her to work with him so he doesn't have to kiss her goodbye
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
At the risk of being the most insensitive asshole in the world, I am curious if she is overweight.

She said she was in shape and more in shape than most women

Got a neighbor like this she's a triathlete who is so ugly her second husband takes her to work with him so he doesn't have to kiss her goodbye

Holy sh*t, that's pretty bad.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:08:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

women have been on a big rant about how men should accept them no matter what their weight,
but you still hear them talking about how they wouldn't ever go out with a short guy.

so guys are pigs for not liking fat chicks, but girls who don't like short guys are just being selective ?
View Quote

I don't have anything against the short fellas.  My husband is 5' 7" and freaking awesome.  And he's not the shortest guy I ever dated.  

Then again, I never had an issue when someone wasn't into me, for whatever reason.  The only time it bugged me was in relation to a work situation when someone who didn't even know me made uncomplimentary comments about me to HR during an interview process.  And the main reason it bugged me then had to do with the circumstances and not her actual opinion of me.  I'd have been just as appalled by it had it involved 2 other people and not me personally.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:17:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:19:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
sounds like somebody needs to learn how to give a good BJ.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/an-ugly-womans-honest-and-painful-response-to-being-100775364508.html
View Quote

OP, this is very sound advice for any ugly or fat woman.  

Sometimes mother nature is not fair.  

Unfortunately, all the women can't be gorgeous.  

Those that are fat or ugly have to "go the extra mile" and give good BJs.

The smart ones realize this too.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:40:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.yahoo.com/style/an-ugly-womans-honest-and-painful-response-to-being-100775364508.html

So then they get relegated to being a booty call on Friday nights and ignored the rest of the time?  Sounds like an excellent plan.  

How many times does that moped line get thrown out around here?  

Smart women aren't going to settle for giving a great blow job as being their only selling point.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:40:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Waaaaah.

Cry me a river.

I am, umm, lets just say unfortunate looking, have never had money or a chiseled phisque.
Pulled plenty of women way above my pay grade in my younger days and have spent the last 14 years with a beautiful, smart, witty woman.

Not as attractive people have to possess game. She needs to get over herself, bigtime.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:45:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

So then they get relegated to being a booty call on Friday nights and ignored the rest of the time?  Sounds like an excellent plan.  

Smart women aren't going to settle for giving a great blow job as being their only selling point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, come on.  The blow job is just an ice breaker.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:48:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Reminds me of a girl I knew in college ....blonde blue eyes, in shape, tan ....with fish lips and bug eyes.  It was like God played a mean trick on her.

...and yes I did  
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:49:34 AM EDT
[#22]
You have to actually read the entire article on reddit to realize just what an entitled bitch this chick is - it's much worse than the scrubbed Yahoo version;
http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/2k3osv/people_are_just_so_mean_to_ugly_women_please_be/

"When we got to the club, we got a nasty surprise. We had been told that tonight there was no cover charge for girls, and so none of us had brought much cash on our person. Well, our info was wrong. They did indeed ask for a cover. Only one of us 6 girls had cash, and she only had enough to cover two people. When we got to the door and found this out, a group of guys behind us volunteered to help us out. They each forked over a couple of bucks to cover my friends, but not one of them offered to cover me."

Yes ugly girl.  Men don't go to clubs to pay the cover for entitled ugly chicks who come to the club expecting to be let in free and have men purchase their drinks.  Aren't you an "independent" woman?  Pay for your own damn drinks.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:54:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell of an ice breaker.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:56:55 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is pretty much what most of arfcom (make that most young American males) expects.  Yet they don't understand the adage of "You can't shake a whore tree and expect a wife to fall out."

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:06:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Everytime I go to a bar or night club there are no shortage of men who will chase anything with a vagina. Like others have said there's something more to her which leads to this;

I'm an average looking guy. Former Marine, combat veteran of OEF/OIF. I have a newer model car and pickup paid off and my own place. Good paying job and intelligent. The loyal friend and humerous one of the group. Parents want me to date their or wish they had daughters that I could date. At first I thought that it was becuase women only wanted the bad boy or that I was 5'7'' the reason why my dates don't show up or cancel except for once a year or that I haven't been laid in close to three years.

It's becuase I'm shy to all hell to talk to them and when I finally grow a pair I'm as interesting as Forrest Gump if he would have had a seizure that even the fat girls think they could do better. Moral of story is the first step is to admit your real fault and not blame it on others.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:35:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll grant you: society - men as well as women - values height in men.  And, as a woman of very average appearance in a society that considers physical beauty a sine qua non of female value, I can empathize.  But, personally, I'll take a short guy over a tall, whiney, resentful bitchmale who makes an advocation out of pissing and moaning about women and how they treat men.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:42:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Weird.  She says she's in better shape than most women her age.  That alone should be getting her some attention.  Just read the replies in most GD threads; A lot of guys will settle for a girl with a meh face, but nice body.

Something's fishy.  Maybe she smells funny.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:11:23 PM EDT
[#29]
I skimmed through what seemed like most (not all) of the comments on that page. Oddly, didn't see a single "Pics or GTFO".
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:23:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Weird.  She says she's in better shape than most women her age.  That alone should be getting her some attention.  Just read the replies in most GD threads; A lot of guys will settle for a girl with a meh face, but nice body.

Something's fishy.  Maybe she smells funny.

View Quote

Or she is a cunt about putting out
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:31:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:50:11 PM EDT
[#32]
<Chris Rock> "She ain't really old, just a little too old to be in the club."  </Chris Rock>
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:56:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Good god I didn't realize how shitty female self esteem was. Way worse than me.

Shit I should have hit the gym a little more and said hi and I could have been a slayer.

Oh that's right... I learned the crazy/hot matrix young and looked for mother and  partner material instead.

We are not super models but we clean up well and have sex facing each other still after 10 years of marriage.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:04:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Knowing how hard some women can be on themselves I wonder how bad she really looks.

Aside from that she went to a place where superficial people go to meet other superficial people and received a superficial response. Not sure why she's so shocked.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:04:17 PM EDT
[#35]
shes uggly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:05:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is why I hate being 5'11". I'm the tallest short guy.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:11:44 PM EDT
[#37]
arg

Men shouldnt care about how a women looks outside, dont be shallow, its about the inside that counts

NO I WONT EVER DATE A GUY THATS NOT OVER 6FT AND SPENDS HALF THE WEEK WORKING OUT WHILE I EAT ICECREAM.

woman, the inside seems to be just as bad as the outside
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:12:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So it's no different than how women treat ugly men.  

View Quote

Pretty much.

Being mean to an unattractive person, simply because of his or her appearance, is pretty fucked up.  But unattractive people shouldn't expect to get the same amount and quality of attention as attractive people.  Such is life.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Some people get a shitty roll of the genetic dice, thats life, not fair.  
View Quote

I've told my kids that for a long time. People that are born less attractive can not help it, their roll of the genetic dice sucked.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:18:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She should consider becoming a lesbian

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

But the article said she isn't fat.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:19:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

She bitches about the world being shallow, but she's using the behavior of people in a night club as a measuring stick?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She bitches about the world being shallow, but she's using the behavior of people in a night club as a measuring stick?

Don't be applying logic to this situation. Ain't nobody got time for dat!
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:20:03 PM EDT
[#42]
All she needs to do is hang out around a military post.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:27:45 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

If she has a good body, I bet you guys would be lining up to dance with her in a poorly lit dance club.

Big hair, green eyes.   Looks great!

Plus, that just looks like an unflattering picture of an otherwise cute girl.
View Quote
She's probably just built like a linebacker.  I've known girls who were in great shape but in no way would be considered sexy because they didn't have a feminine build.  

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:37:15 PM EDT
[#44]
My brother used to date a girl that had a friend that we all called hatchet-face. She got plenty of attention and laid all the time because she had a sweet ass. The chick in the article is probably stinky, a drama queen, or super fucking ugly. Maybe all three.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:41:57 PM EDT
[#45]
... Look, I like sniffing soiled panties as much as the next guy, but these gals simply aren't trying hard enough
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:46:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last I checked the average height of a man in the US was actually 5'8"
Average height for a woman is 5'3.7"

Technically 5'11" is tall brother
...just not on the internet where every dude is 6'2", 240lbs at 5% bodyfat - year round mind you, and maintaining professional athlete performance standards- while working 80 hour weeks to pay off their house in cash and 3 new vehicles before age 32
in between dating 4 or 5 women at once.
and posting 10,000 times a year on ARF.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:08:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I don't have anything against the short fellas.  My husband is 5' 7" and freaking awesome.  And he's not the shortest guy I ever dated.  

Then again, I never had an issue when someone wasn't into me, for whatever reason.  The only time it bugged me was in relation to a work situation when someone who didn't even know me made uncomplimentary comments about me to HR during an interview process.  And the main reason it bugged me then had to do with the circumstances and not her actual opinion of me.  I'd have been just as appalled by it had it involved 2 other people and not me personally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm of the belief that nobody "should" feel like they should date a certain type, even if they don't want to. No excuses or justifications needed, only if you don't want to, you don't want to. No one owes someone else a date or a relationship. Just don't be an ass about it.

We have hypocrisy on both sides of this. Yes, women will bitch about guys being "shallow," while the women themselves reject guys for being short or whatever.

And there are guys who wouldn't date a fat or ugly chick, but will turn around and bitch because women wouldn't date a short guy, claiming that being short "isn't his fault" and "he can't do anything about that."

If it's okay to reject someone due to some physical characteristic, it is. No excuses, no justifications. If a woman wants to reject a short guy, even though that's "not his fault," she's got the right. Nobody owes anyone else a date.

(BTW, I have no problem with short guys and think it's silly to reject a guy for that. But if a girl feels strongly about it, who am I to tell her she's not allowed?)

And another thing—if you don't think he or she is hot (too fat, too short) then don't date them. Period. Don't be an ass to them, dismissive, rude, or treat them like scum. Just kindly avoid a romantic relationship. I can't for the life of me understand why some people feel like they have to treat "not hot" people like they have no business walking on the earth.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:13:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Some people get a shitty roll of the genetic dice, thats life, not fair.  
View Quote

yep, some people are just ugly for one reason or another. the problem happens when those ugly people also want to be pretty, social butterflies.

<--Ugly person.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 8:33:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Blah, blah, blah, who gives a fuck.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
blah blah blah, who give a fuck.

No one fucking cares. Yes, you are a hag.

These fucks that post drama / attention whoring shit on every social media app piss me off.

They post "Worst day ever. Wanna die" and pray that people will bite and ask what happened.

fucking special snowflake fucks.

Tell us how you really feel, but this time, don't hold back.

Sorry, Having a shit day                ~please please please ask me why its so shitty!! Come on, you know you want to~

Blah, blah, blah, who gives a fuck.  

Dammit, where is my "like" button??
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 8:38:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Meh, that's why doggie style was invented.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top