BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 10/24/2014 11:59:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:01:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Some people get a shitty roll of the genetic dice, thats life, not fair.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:01:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Attention whore/special snowflake
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:01:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Plenty of ugly women are smart enough to put their efforts toward becoming successful, not going to stupid dance clubs.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:01:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Wish there was a picture to determine guilt.

On a side note, she could have the tightest snatch possible.... shit Id hit it
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:02:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Boo fucking hoo.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:03:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Thats what I want to see. She cant be but so ugly, I bet she isnt even ugly but just average looking.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:04:03 PM EDT
[#7]
sounds fake
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:04:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:05:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:06:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
At the risk of being the most insensitive asshole in the world, I am curious if she is overweight.
View Quote

She said she was in shape and more in shape than most women
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:07:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
At the risk of being the most insensitive asshole in the world, I am curious if she is overweight.
View Quote

She points out in the article that she isn't fat...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:07:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

In the article she says she's not.

I'd like to so pics of her 'tho.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:07:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

The article said she wasnt.

ETA Beaten x3
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:07:56 PM EDT
[#15]
So it's no different than how women treat ugly men.  

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:08:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

of course, "round" is a "shape".
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:08:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Thats what I want to see. She cant be but so ugly, I bet she isn't even ugly but just average looking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats what I want to see. She cant be but so ugly, I bet she isn't even ugly but just average looking.

Hell, I met a few chicks in college that thought they were ugly as hell. Many were just average looking and compared themselves to the wanna-be models that pranced around campus. I'll put it this way, I rather have an average girlfriend / wife than a high maintenance chick that worries how hot they look.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:08:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Bwhahahahah!

At the bottom of the page there was a big ole Victoria's Secret add with a hottie in it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:08:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:09:00 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

sounds like somebody needs to learn how to give a good BJ.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/an-ugly-womans-honest-and-painful-response-to-being-100775364508.html
View Quote

She bitches about the world being shallow, but she's using the behavior of people in a night club as a measuring stick?

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:09:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Boo f'ing hoo.  Works both ways.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:09:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got a neighbor like this she's a triathlete who is so ugly her second husband takes her to work with him so he doesn't have to kiss her goodbye
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:09:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:11:20 PM EDT
[#24]
I have a hard time laughing at people who didn't get lucky with genetic lottery.

The fucked up thing is I think we see ugly people and deep down we expect them to do something about it. We're shitty assholes like that.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:11:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Pretty certain all of the "outrages" and "disrespectful people" she experienced could easily be explained through logic and reason.

But if she wants to go on feeling depressed that she isn't the bell of the ball, go for it.  Some guys like the "tears in makeup" look.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:11:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

ETA:  I feel like that would explain ALL of the behavior she described in her long post - especially if she was the "fat girl" going out with skinnier friends.  I have a much harder time wrapping my head around her story, if she was just less attractive than her friends.  The only reason I bring that up is that being the "fat girl" is obviously qualitatively different from being the "ugly girl" as a result of genetics, deformity, etc.

View Quote

She says not overweight, but who knows.  

Drama lama.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:12:20 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

So it's no different than how women treat ugly men.  

View Quote

Spot on. Double standard.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:13:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Hell, I met a few chicks in college that thought they were ugly as hell. Many were just average looking and compared themselves to the wanna-be models that pranced around campus. I'll put it this way, I rather have an average girlfriend / wife than a high maintenance chick that worries how hot they look.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Word!
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:14:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Ooops.  I totally missed that.  My bad
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The article said she wasnt.

ETA Beaten x3

Ooops.  I totally missed that.  My bad

Thats okay...But....Don't let it happen again!
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:14:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:15:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is either fat or her body has over inflated her ego. DKs curiosity is correct, in the dating world there are BBWs and everyone else. Everyone else is confident they are "in shape". I believe that we have a case of a woman who is a 6, but carries herself and conducts herself like she is a 10.

You can't put your pussy on a pedestal when it belongs in gen pop.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:16:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Holy shit....... looks like a grown ass man already!
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:16:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

ETA:  I feel like that would explain ALL of the behavior she described in her long post - especially if she was the "fat girl" going out with skinnier friends.  I have a much harder time wrapping my head around her story, if she was just less attractive than her friends.  The only reason I bring that up is that being the "fat girl" is obviously qualitatively different from being the "ugly girl" as a result of genetics, deformity, etc.

View Quote

Curiosity led me to click on the link, and No Fuggin Pic!  

I mean, WTF?    
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:16:49 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Got a neighbor like this she's a triathlete who is so ugly her second husband takes her to work with him so he doesn't have to kiss her goodbye

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOLOLOL!!!

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:17:18 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I bet she is out of shape!!  
View Quote

I bet I would have sex with her
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:18:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Needs to hang out in darker places.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:18:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet she is out of shape!!  

This.........

Depending..... on...how ugly she was.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:18:49 PM EDT
[#38]

From the Book of Daniel, thus our reading of scripture.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:21:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Attention whore/special snowflake
View Quote

Agreed. She seems to be projecting her own biases (but don't we all) into the story.

I work with a woman who is very ... uhh ... unfortunate ... looking. She's a damn nice person and a blast to be around, but she looks like Jerry Garcia with tits. She doesn't have any problem finding people to hang out with her, because she has a rapier wit and is a ton of fun.

Maybe this woman just needs to find a group with a lower percentage of douchebags.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:23:40 PM EDT
[#41]
I wonder if she's one of those very average looking girls that thinks she should only date model-handsome men? I've seen that syndrome before. They are average looking or below average yet expect the best looking guy in the room to want them and get all butthurt when he doesn't and ignore any average looking guy who pays attention to them because he's not "up to her standards". I'd really like to see a picture of this girl and see where she falls on the attractiveness scale.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:24:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:25:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The reason I wondered about her being overweight - despite her claims to the contrary - is that what she is describing is just so odd, and seems inconsistent with a person who is in shape and not overweight - especially if dressed in a really nice outfit, made up and with nice hair.  

When she says she is in shape and not overweight, that sort of IMPLIES that her "ugliness" in in her face, right?

But what she is describing in terms of behavior - guys not wanting to dance with her in a club - is NOT what would happen if you had a fit girl with a nice body, and a somewhat unattractive face.  Heck, shallow guys have a word for that (butterface), and LOTS of people would pursue that in a heartbeat in a club.  In fact, the guys who know they can't get the really beautiful girl, would be ALL OVER the fit girl who is not overweight, but doesn't have a beautiful face, because they know they have a good shot.  

My impression is that the kind of guys that go to dance clubs would be perfectly happy dancing with a person with a nice body, but a less than average face.  But those same guys would shy away from what they perceive as the "fat girl"  

So the reason I am bringing it up is that the events she is describing don't really make sense, if she is someone who is not overweight, who is fit, and who is dressed up, made up, and did her hair nicely - and just has an unattractive face.

Of course, I don't go to dance clubs, so what do I know?  
View Quote

On a side note since she was actually in a club, she could have been a sloppy ass drunk mess. I used to be a bouncer for a long time and nothing turned me off faster than a sloppy ass drunk chick trying to dance on me. Hell clubs are usually dark enough so you really cant make out a face real good until its last call when the lights come on... then its like OH SHIT WTF TURN THOSE BACK OFF!

And if she is indeed a butterface, so be it, just make her face away in the bedroom
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:26:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:27:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
snip
View Quote

Maybe this is her?

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:29:04 PM EDT
[#46]
You guys are missing the mark.  She is average looking.

But she is a crazy pain in the ass with the personality of a 2x4.  She just attractive enough to overcome it.  THAT is what she is pissed about.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:30:20 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
To be fair, if the facts of what she describes is correct, it does seem that she was being "shunned" in at least two instances, possibly three.  That would seem to be independent of whatever standards she might have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder if she's one of those very average looking girls that thinks she should only date model-handsome men? I've seen that syndrome before. They are average looking or below average yet expect the best looking guy in the room to want them and get all butthurt when he doesn't and ignore any average looking guy who pays attention to them because he's not "up to her standards". I'd really like to see a picture of this girl and see where she falls on the attractiveness scale.

To be fair, if the facts of what she describes is correct, it does seem that she was being "shunned" in at least two instances, possibly three.  That would seem to be independent of whatever standards she might have.

it also makes me think the story is BS.

Sure, maybe all the guys hit on her friends and not her, but I don't buy to the "shunnings," unless guys have gotten a hell of a lot more assholish since I was single.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:30:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The reason I wondered about her being overweight - despite her claims to the contrary - is that what she is describing is just so odd, and seems inconsistent with a person who is in shape and not overweight - especially if dressed in a really nice outfit, made up and with nice hair.  

When she says she is in shape and not overweight, that sort of IMPLIES that her "ugliness" in in her face, right?

But what she is describing in terms of behavior - guys not wanting to dance with her in a club - is NOT what would happen if you had a fit girl with a nice body, and a somewhat unattractive face.  Heck, shallow guys have a word for that (butterface), and LOTS of people would pursue that in a heartbeat in a club.  In fact, the guys who know they can't get the really beautiful girl, would be ALL OVER the fit girl who is not overweight, but doesn't have a beautiful face, because they know they have a good shot.  

My impression is that the kind of guys that go to dance clubs would be perfectly happy dancing with a person with a nice body, but a less than average face.  But those same guys would shy away from what they perceive as the "fat girl"  

So the reason I am bringing it up is that the events she is describing don't really make sense, if she is someone who is not overweight, who is fit, and who is dressed up, made up, and did her hair nicely - and just has an unattractive face.

Of course, I don't go to dance clubs, so what do I know?  
View Quote

I frequented a number of big clubs in houston, austin, and Dallas when i was single.
most guys were happy to dance with any woman at least once; I only recall turning down one woman who asked me to dance, and that's because she had a bad attitude.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:30:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's pretty fucking ugly  
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:30:56 PM EDT
[#50]
low self esteem is the problem here, I bet she has a"familiar" screen name.  This is all to familiar she is a 7 think shes 4 and going after 9s, if it was a dude it would be typical.  If she lauged had fun and didn't care about what her objects of desire thought she'd be fine.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top