Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/24/2014 3:22:25 AM EDT
I need to go to sleep but I thought I would share as I just got done texting with chick # 2.

I rarely get to go out due to being a shift worker and single Dad but tomorrow night I'm meeting a chick at a bar at 8:00.  In my preparation for this date I went to my hot hair cut chick after work tonight.  I found it a bit odd that she wanted to trim my eyebrows and wanted to touch up my new still starting it winter beard.

I have a baby face so a beard looks a bit fucky on me.  Picture a white ass Finn with sensitive skin and a beauty mole on the left lower face.  I can't remember where I was going with this paragraph.  Fuck it.  I wont delete it.

Chick # 2 is the hair chick.  She actually stayed late to cut my hair tonight.  I called today from work to make an appointment for tomorrow hoping she had time.  She sent me a text a few hours after my haircut.  Apparently she is getting a divorce and it's been bad for a long time.  

On to chick # 1.  I went out a couple of weeks ago on one of my rare nights to myself.  She is a 26 year old Minnesota Iron Range drinking chick who moved down to the north shore.  She has short ass hair and wears those lib kind of glasses.  She is pretty hot and I want to bang her.  We have that rip on each other thing going on right now and it's very vulgar on both ends.  It's quite fun and I want to bang her.  We are meeting at a bar Friday night at 8:00.  I am walking there.  The night we met she gave me a ride home but would not come in and bang.

Back to hair chick # 2.  In her first text she said she was all excited for my date and dropped the she is getting divorced bomb.  After a shitload of texts she wants to come out tomorrow too.  I said "You should show up and make each other jealous and it will turn into a perfect three way."  She had multiple responses with smilies, date night, lol, and shit like that.  She is persistent that I text her about date night.

Chick # 2 is probably looking for the branch.  Chick # 1 knows me a little too and wants to bang.  Maybe # 2 would three way?  I really want to bang both.  If I Ignore # 2 tomorrow night I might not be able to bang her because she'll know I'm banging # 1 and get pissed.

GD, imagine yourself as a divorced 36 year old shift worker with a daughter who doesn't get much time to himself.  What would you do?  If there is interest I promise that I will update.

Both twenty somethings have short ass hair.  

ETA  Really short ass hair.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:26:19 AM EDT
[#1]
what the fuck did i just read??? go to bed you're drunk!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:26:40 AM EDT
[#2]
It's an obvious trap girl..
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:27:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Have fun and enjoy the herpes.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:28:20 AM EDT
[#4]
How do you know about their ass hair?  Seems a rare topic to come up in conversation.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:28:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Is #1 a nurse?

Is the either a redhead?

Either have a horse?

You could hit the crazy trifecta.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:29:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's an obvious trap girl..
View Quote

No dicks for me but thanks.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:30:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How do you know about their ass hair?  Seems a rare topic to come up in conversation.
View Quote

you've never asked a chick about her ass hair? hmm...i do it all the time... you know, just verifying in advance she doesn't have any...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:30:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Go out with #1, bang her, tell her to gtfo, invite over #2 tell her how bad the night with #1 was then bang #2. What could go wrong?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:30:56 AM EDT
[#9]
That is the whole trap part. You won't know until it is too late
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:31:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Is #1 a nurse?

Is the either a redhead?

Either have a horse?

You could hit the crazy trifecta.
View Quote

# 1 has a hint of red and # 2 the salon chick is very red right now.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:31:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That is the whole trap part. You won't know until it is too late
View Quote

pickle surprise...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:32:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I need to go to sleep but I thought I would share as I just got done texting with chick # 2.

I rarely get to go out due to being a shift worker and single Dad but tomorrow night I'm meeting a chick at a bar at 8:00.  In my preparation for this date I went to my hot hair cut chick after work tonight.  I found it a bit odd that she wanted to trim my eyebrows and wanted to touch up my new still starting it winter beard.

I have a baby face so a beard looks a bit fucky on me.  Picture a white ass Finn with sensitive skin and a beauty mole on the left lower face.  I can't remember where I was going with this paragraph.  Fuck it.  I wont delete it.

Chick # 2 is the hair chick.  She actually stayed late to cut my hair tonight.  I called today from work to make an appointment for tomorrow hoping she had time.  She sent me a text a few hours after my haircut.  Apparently she is getting a divorce and it's been bad for a long time.  

On to chick # 1.  I went out a couple of weeks ago on one of my rare nights to myself.  She is a 26 year old Minnesota Iron Range drinking chick who moved down to the north shore.  She has short ass hair and wears those lib kind of glasses.  She is pretty hot and I want to bang her.  We have that rip on each other thing going on right now and it's very vulgar on both ends.  It's quite fun and I want to bang her.  We are meeting at a bar Friday night at 8:00.  I am walking there.  The night we met she gave me a ride home but would not come in and bang.

Back to hair chick # 2.  In her first text she said she was all excited for my date and dropped the she is getting divorced bomb.  After a shitload of texts she wants to come out tomorrow too.  I said "You should show up and make each other jealous and it will turn into a perfect three way."  She had multiple responses with smilies, date night, lol, and shit like that.  She is persistent that I text her about date night.

Chick # 2 is probably looking for the branch.  Chick # 1 knows me a little too and wants to bang.  Maybe # 2 would three way?  I really want to bang both.  If I Ignore # 2 tomorrow night I might not be able to bang her because she'll know I'm banging # 1 and get pissed.

GD, imagine yourself as a divorced 36 year old shift worker with a daughter who doesn't get much time to himself.  What would you do?  If there is interest I promise that I will update.

View Quote

I'd address the gender identity issues first, then question why you how long their ass hair is.

edited fer quotezes
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:33:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

you've never asked a chick about her ass hair? hmm...i do it all the time... you know, just verifying in advance she doesn't have any...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Directly asking seems like it may offend those who don't, leading to a catch 22 situation. Such is life.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:34:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Go out with #1, bang her, tell her to gtfo, invite over #2 tell her how bad the night with #1 was then bang #2. What could go wrong?
View Quote

That's what I was thinking but but the hair chick might be into a little role playing and lead to a 3 way.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:38:59 AM EDT
[#15]
My partners have to have short ass hair.  I don't like hairy asses.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:39:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Directly asking seems like it may offend those who don't, leading to a catch 22 situation. Such is life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i see your point... in fact, it may explain why i haven't had a date in a while...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:44:58 AM EDT
[#17]
If you play your nonchalant cards right, you're getting laid.  If you play them and get an awesome hand, you're doubly fucked...in a good way.  That's all there is to it.

I'm going to bed, remember what I said.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:45:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Don't try to talk like a mentally retarded black guy.     It doesn't suit you at all.    It doesn't make you sound "hip"
You just aren't good at it.

Also, there is no such thing as a "beauty mole".   You aren't Deniro.     Just get it cut off.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:51:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Don't try to talk like a mentally retarded black guy.     It doesn't suit you at all.    It doesn't make you sound "hip"

Also, there is no such thing as a "beauty mole".   You aren't Deniro.     Just get it cut off.
View Quote

Holy shit you made me laugh but what the fuck?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:56:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Bang chick #1 since she is already single.

Bang chick #2 when divorce is final.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:57:54 AM EDT
[#21]
You'll probably end up with your hand, but what have you got to lose?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:59:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Bang chick #1 since she is already single.

Bang chick #2 when divorce is final.
View Quote

I so fucking need the readers digest version of this post.
The shellfish bastard.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:04:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Somehow I can see the OP dumping a bunch of cash on drinks and then the two chicks going home with each other

Yeah , this is a tag
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:06:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Somehow I can see the OP dumping a bunch of cash on drinks and then the two chicks going home with each other

Yeah , this is a tag
View Quote

AJ;d 11K.
But Im ok with your post.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:07:20 AM EDT
[#25]
I will then have real life lesbians to fap to.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:07:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's late (early) .  Sorry if I was blunt, but I'm just trying to give you some good advice.   That's what the other guys are alluding to, with their "Hairy Ass" jokes.       It's OK to be a white guy from the upper Midwest.   Not everybody can be KidRock.  

Good luck.  Wrap it before you tap it.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:16:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's late (early) .  Sorry if I was blunt, but I'm just trying to give you some good advice.   That's what the other guys are alluding to, with their "Hairy Ass" jokes.       It's OK to be a white guy from the upper Midwest.   Not everybody can be KidRock.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see the light now.  I wouldn't ever try to come across as a Kid Rock or black guy.  I'm a super white Iron Ranger.

Your post was still funnier than hell to me.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:19:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Easy, drive on trying to hit it with No1 and keep No2 in your back pocket. DO NOT get them both together at the same time this early that will spell doom and you will lose out on both. IMHO hair stylists and female beauty salons workers are a untapped pool of pun where the chicks have jobs, make tips and keep themselves up.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:24:49 AM EDT
[#29]
If I read this right, you are going on a second date with a chick that "wants to bang you", but so far hasn't let you.  You now are going to have a second chick meet you at the bar with the first chick because you think this will somehow become a 3-way.

I predict no sex and 2 pissed off chicks that probably wont talk to you again.  You will need to find a new barber after tomorrow too.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:30:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If I read this right, you are going on a second date with a chick that "wants to bang you", but so far hasn't let you.  You now are going to have a second chick meet you at the bar with the first chick because you think this will somehow become a 3-way.

I predict no sex and 2 pissed off chicks that probably wont talk to you again.  You will need to find a new barber after tomorrow too.
View Quote

I am going with lesbian 'hate man' rage and him waking up naked in pink lingerie tied to a cheap motel bed
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:31:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. I know this seems like a strange idea, but hear me out. You seem to like girl #1 and have fun with her. And you think her ass hair is hot. Why not just go out with her and see what happens without trying to get other women involved? I know it is a crazy idea but good luck.

ETA: Plus I am figuring this is a smallish town. They probably know each other. Hell, #2 probably does #1's hair and they are fucking with you about the whole thing and trading info.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:55:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

ETA  Really short ass hair.

Get some damn sleep.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:32:39 AM EDT
[#33]
How short is their hair? "I wanna speak to the manager" short? Or just a bit above the shoulders short?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:37:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Have them both get the ass hair bleached...

Posts pics and we will have a poll and declare  a winner
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:50:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:52:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Well , I would play it straight and not have 2 show up while on date 1.

It won't be a we're going to to out slut each other contest, it will be fuck off one of them is leaving kind of night.mand the other will still be pissed.

But then again my playa status have been revoked , don't listen to me
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:54:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Nope not happening op. A mercy 3way is rare.  Focus on #1. Then bang #2 if you can. Then you can drop hints at a three way. The girl has to choose who it is anyway.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:59:55 AM EDT
[#38]
"We are meeting at a bar Friday night at 8:00.  I am walking there.  The
night we met she gave me a ride home but would not come in and bang."

You are a loser that has no car.  What do think is going to happen?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:04:07 AM EDT
[#39]
I barely understood The OP.

I'm guessing you want some drip drop on your hang down? I don't think Thelma will be down for a 3 way upon her initial entry to pound town with the great white Dirk. I suspect you'll be hitting port with an empty net if you get too aggressive with the Tuna.

Did that make sense?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:07:13 AM EDT
[#40]
This will predictably end in disappointment.

Yours first, and then ours, when their is no update about yours.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:31:09 AM EDT
[#41]

Based on your description of yourself, I think you should grab anything that you can.

"Having standards" is obviously not going to work in your favor.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:36:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Why are there no pictures?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:39:46 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

My partners have to have short ass hair.  I don't like hairy asses.
View Quote
You know what they say, "Once you tried grass on the ass, you never go back!"

I think that is what they say, they are usually drunk, so it may lose something in translation.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:59:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Need pictures for good advice.
All hair stylists have the crazy.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:08:01 AM EDT
[#45]
"Getting divorced" and "recently divorced" and "separated" while SOMETIMES is OK, can often come with lots of drama.

I wouldn't mess with it until you know who and what the husband was.  Does HE know he's getting a divorce?

Here's what I think, you triggered the "I want some of that too" emotion in the haircutter chick. Ignore it, it doesn't mean anything.

Focus on chick one. You will always be back to get your hair cut again right?  You will have other chances.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:09:00 AM EDT
[#46]
It seems to me that that age group there are a lot of bi women. Some only kiss, some do oral, some doe more. There are degrees of bi. Will it happen, I have put two girls together and had them go at it a lot. 3somes were my breakfast for  long time, nothing better than being a gentleman and helping them out either
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:12:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Short Ass Hair is good. Waxed is better, though.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:15:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

<snip>

<snip>
View Quote

Post some fuckin' pics of the two for starters! Rulz, we have them!
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:20:01 AM EDT
[#49]
While I admire your goal-oriented thought process, your plan is a little aggressive considering at least one of them is crazy (mid-divorce hairstylist).

Date them both, on separate schedules.  Bang them both.  Then go for the 3-way if you don't really see a future with either.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:22:21 AM EDT
[#50]
I don't understand....

Your barber is female?  Asian, right?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top