Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2014 11:58:12 PM EDT
These are my nephews, they both have been having a great year in football. The youngest "wearing the pads" had 2 touchdowns receiving, an interception, multiple tackles on defense, and a 65 yard punt return for a touchdown tonight. The oldest plays high school football "safety and special teams", has interceptions, great tackles and will hit you into the next area code. I am proud of both of them...just thought I'd share. The oldest one will be going to FSU in the fall and wants to be in law enforcement. Both can shoot Uncle NG's rifles/pistols quite well also.

We are flashing "gang signs" for joke...long story.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:46:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats! I'm sure they appreciate your support.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:51:36 AM EDT
[#2]
My 10 yr nephew started football this year. He looks like a bobble head out there.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:53:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:47:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My 10 yr nephew started football this year. He looks like a bobble head out there.
View Quote

Be patient they all dooo,,, I got my nephews running stands and jumping rope, this has done wonders for their agility in the early years now they blaze..I mean that got genuine speed and quickness because their speed drills,.. it worked! They run with upper 5 of their teams...I am proud they can hit  hard and play fundamentally sound football  they've done exceptionaly well...,the mantra is, hit someone
and dominate your position and everything else will follow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top